Forum

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Stupid stuff that bothers you?
First | Previous | Page 5 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
Stupid stuff that bothers you?
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#201 Posted: 08:48:32 16/04/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Quote: alicecarp
When you're playing sports in PE and everyone in the class takes it too seriously.


OMG YES.

I hate when there's that one guy who acts like he's in the flippin' Olympics the whole class.

Dude. It's just PE. Calm the Heck down.

I remember in one of our first PE lessons in secondary school, one girl actually cried because the others were shouting at her.

Quote: cowpowa23
Oh yeah, when people complain about fandoms. ANY fandom.

Even people who are in the fandom complain about the fandom.

It's so stupid. I can hardly think anything else to say on it. It's incredibly dumb. I hate seeing it.

This includes any moron who thinks that just because people who are in a fandom do "x stupid thing" or are obnoxious in ANY WAY that means the whole fandom is "cancer".

These people need a good slap IMO.

I agree. I also don't like when people are put off from something just because of the fandom, especially if they would've enjoyed it otherwise.
---
#SobbleSquad
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:12 16/04/2016 by alicecarp
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#202 Posted: 09:45:17 16/04/2016
Quote: Drawdler
It's so hard to find the age classifications for **** in Australia sometimes
The reason I bring this up is because I just saw an ad for FFXV that had the PEGI rating so I have no idea what the Aus rating is despite just seeing an ad for it
It was PEGI 16 so I'm guessing MA, but what if it's R instead? Or just M?
WHY CAN'T WE ALL AGREE ON ONE AGE CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM?!!

Also why is it that "guy" is a male term and "guys" is multiple-gender
****ing stupid
I just use "guy" to describe both

its most likely gonna be an m since thats generally the rating final fantasy games get here, but man i feel ya, the ps2 era was awful with that since most stores would just slap the australian rating over whatever european rating it had or not even bother at all, i know all those stupid pegi symbols off by heart thanks to buying so many games like that as a kid
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#203 Posted: 07:36:05 28/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Those :> mouths in drawing. They look so lazy and unnatural and I seem to find them all over the place.
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#204 Posted: 12:19:39 28/04/2016
People who are bothered by two characters being paired/shipped. For example, on some fanart of Sora x Riku from Kingdom Hearts, one comment was saying that it's disgusting because "they're forcing two straight guys to be together" and "they're not gay, they're supposed to be warriors of light".

1. How do you know they're straight? None of the original (non-Disney and non-FF) characters have ever had their sexualities confirmed or mentioned in any game.

2. They're fictional characters. No one's forcing them to do anything because they're not real.

3. Their sexualities wouldn't make them any more or less of heroes.

I also hate it whenever anyone sees a shipping they don't like, they'll say that one of those characters belong to someone else. For example, I noticed that whenever Miku Hatsune is shipped with someone other than Kaito, there would always be at least one person who would say "No! Miku belongs to Kaito!" Umm no she doesn't, they're just avatars of voice synthesizing software, they don't have any canon pairings let alone any official personalities.
---
#SobbleSquad
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:20:40 28/04/2016 by alicecarp
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#205 Posted: 20:17:39 28/04/2016
Old Justin Bieber songs. His new songs are really good and it sounds like his voice sounds older now compared to his older songs.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#206 Posted: 06:39:04 29/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Why is it spelt "necessary" instead of "nessicary"?!
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#207 Posted: 13:50:13 29/04/2016
THE POLISH LANGUAGE
ITS ABSOLUTELY CUCKING ME AT THE MOMENT
WHY ARE THERE SEVEN CASES
WHY AM I BOTHERING WITH THIS GOD FORSAKEN LANGUAGE AND NOT LEARNING ITALIAN OR SOME OTHER NORMIE LANGUAGE
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#208 Posted: 23:35:41 29/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Getting out of the shower. Everything about it.
First up water drops off your hair like JoJokes from my tongue and it keeps dropping while you try drying the rest of your body.
Then actually cleaning the rest of your body is annoying because it's so hard to dry your feet properly and it's real annoying to dry your backside.
And if you don't use a hairdryer and just like to dry your hair naturally, like me, THE WATER KEEPS DROPPING OFF IT ONTO YOUR CLOTHES ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS
AND DONT TELL ME TO DRY IT WITH A TOWEL BECAUSE IT NEVER WORKS
AND THEN IF YOU WANNA EAT OR GO FOR A WALK OR TO THE SHOPS OR SOMETHING IT MESSES IT UP AND FEELS LIKE A WASTE HAVING HAD A SHOWER

> : (
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:55 29/04/2016 by Drawdler
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2894
#209 Posted: 23:41:42 29/04/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Getting out of the shower. Everything about it.
First up water drops off your hair like JoJokes from my tongue and it keeps dropping while you try drying the rest of your body.
Then actually cleaning the rest of your body is annoying because it's so hard to dry your feet properly and it's real annoying to dry your backside.
And if you don't use a hairdryer and just like to dry your hair naturally, like me, THE WATER KEEPS DROPPING OFF IT ONTO YOUR CLOTHES ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS
AND DONT TELL ME TO DRY IT WITH A TOWEL BECAUSE IT NEVER WORKS
AND THEN IF YOU WANNA EAT OR GO FOR A WALK OR TO THE SHOPS OR SOMETHING IT MESSES IT UP AND FEELS LIKE A WASTE HAVING HAD A SHOWER

> : (


OMG yes. This is one of life's on true struggles.

I keep getting it that water drop out of my hair and slides down the back of my neck, even if I wipe it with a towel about 1000000+ times.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7085
#210 Posted: 01:48:18 30/04/2016
getting woken up too early, just getting woken up at all really. it puts me into a ****ty mood most of the day.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#211 Posted: 14:53:31 01/05/2016 | Topic Creator
> get comfortable, chillin out, maxin, relaxin
> a couple of boys get up to no good and start causing trouble in your neighbourhood
> you get in one little fight and your mom gets scared
> she says you're moving with your auntie and uncle to bel air

but seriously:
> get comfortable, chillin out, maxin, relaxin
> Bladder: "GEE THIS SURE WOULD BE A WONDERFUL MOMENT TO GET UP AND GO PEE HUH"
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#212 Posted: 17:43:07 01/05/2016
When people think Romeo and Juliet is a good example of a love story or when they refer to themselves and their partner as Romeo and Juliet. So you're saying you want to be in a three day relationship with someone from a family feuding with yours, get married the day after you met, cause people to get killed and end up committing suicide the next day?
---
#SobbleSquad
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3180
#213 Posted: 18:38:12 01/05/2016
Quote: alicecarp
When people think Romeo and Juliet is a good example of a love story or when they refer to themselves and their partner as Romeo and Juliet. So you're saying you want to be in a three day relationship with someone from a family feuding with yours, get married the day after you met, cause people to get killed and end up committing suicide the next day?


I think that it's more because of the "do everything for your partner" thing.

Talking about that, I don't like that type of thing that partners say one to another, like the example that I just said. Feels kinda nonsensical for me.
---
Funny Spooky
Faust Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#214 Posted: 04:38:49 02/05/2016
Quote: alicecarp
When people think Romeo and Juliet is a good example of a love story or when they refer to themselves and their partner as Romeo and Juliet. So you're saying you want to be in a three day relationship with someone from a family feuding with yours, get married the day after you met, cause people to get killed and end up committing suicide the next day?

I also hate when people use Romeo and Juliet as an example of "true love".
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9733
#215 Posted: 19:45:30 02/05/2016
i dont like pet names for partners
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:07 02/05/2016 by Carmelita Fox
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#216 Posted: 05:46:40 08/05/2016
When people complain about a game that isn't even out yet!!!
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#217 Posted: 09:04:51 08/05/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis
When people complain about a game that isn't even out yet!!!

This.

I also hate when people refuse to buy a game just because they don't like a certain character or feature, especially if it's optional. For example, whenever new Pokemon are revealed, a few people would say that they're cancelling their pre-order for that game just because they don't like the look of certain new Pokemon or in the case of Gen 6, mega evolutions. No one's forcing you to use those Pokemon you know?
---
#SobbleSquad
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#218 Posted: 16:39:40 08/05/2016
Quote: alicecarp
People who are bothered by two characters being paired/shipped. For example, on some fanart of Sora x Riku from Kingdom Hearts, one comment was saying that it's disgusting because "they're forcing two straight guys to be together" and "they're not gay, they're supposed to be warriors of light".

1. How do you know they're straight? None of the original (non-Disney and non-FF) characters have ever had their sexualities confirmed or mentioned in any game.

2. They're fictional characters. No one's forcing them to do anything because they're not real.

3. Their sexualities wouldn't make them any more or less of heroes.

I also hate it whenever anyone sees a shipping they don't like, they'll say that one of those characters belong to someone else. For example, I noticed that whenever Miku Hatsune is shipped with someone other than Kaito, there would always be at least one person who would say "No! Miku belongs to Kaito!" Umm no she doesn't, they're just avatars of voice synthesizing software, they don't have any canon pairings let alone any official personalities.


The only time I have a problem with that is why they're shipping two actual, real life people, or when they make one abusive to the other for the sake of it "being hot".
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#219 Posted: 20:38:53 08/05/2016
When people try to justify their pirating. I once had an argument with a friend over whether sites like Kisscartoon actually support the creators of the shows they upload to their site... Like, are you kidding me? Of course they don't pay anything to the creators! That is such a retarded thing to assume.

Also, the "what if I don't like it?" argument pisses me off because it assumes you've never bought anything you didn't like. Who care if you spent $20 on a ticket to a film you ended up not liking. We aren't wizards or anything! We don't magically know what we like without watching it. And if you do like it after watching it... THEN BUY IT ON DVD OR ITUNES YOU IDIOT! Track down a copy and buy it so that the people who made are compensated well for it. I'm sure you can spare a few bucks if you really enjoyed it that much. Sorry for the rant but it had to be said.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#220 Posted: 00:41:16 09/05/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: TheToyNerd
When people try to justify their pirating. I once had an argument with a friend over whether sites like Kisscartoon actually support the creators of the shows they upload to their site... Like, are you kidding me? Of course they don't pay anything to the creators! That is such a retarded thing to assume.

Also, the "what if I don't like it?" argument pisses me off because it assumes you've never bought anything you didn't like. Who care if you spent $20 on a ticket to a film you ended up not liking. We aren't wizards or anything! We don't magically know what we like without watching it. And if you do like it after watching it... THEN BUY IT ON DVD OR ITUNES YOU IDIOT! Track down a copy and buy it so that the people who made are compensated well for it. I'm sure you can spare a few bucks if you really enjoyed it that much. Sorry for the rant but it had to be said.

I ****ing hate pirating, I can agree with you on that. Content creators deserve to profit from what they create. Don't be a cheap-ass sack of **** and pirate everything. Pay for it. Jeez.


Exactly! I might not be the cleanest when it comes to piracy but I at least acknowledge that I am doing wrong by watching this show for free. That's why I'm going to buy the era of Archer on DVD once I finish Season 2.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3404
#221 Posted: 02:53:26 09/05/2016
Something else that bothers me more than it should is people using the "R" word as an insult. I'm just one of those people who are bothered by it. Plenty of other words to be used with the same effectiveness.
I've also never found any jokes about people with developmental disabilities to be funny. Not to sound sanctimonious, but yeah, I just don't think that's something to be joked about.

Quote: StriderSwag
The only time I have a problem with that is why they're shipping two actual, real life people, or when they make one abusive to the other for the sake of it "being hot".


I agree, especially to the former point. I really don't like it when people ship two real people together, especially if it's a shipping that goes against their sexuality (if we know what it is). Just doesn't feel right to me to "ship" real people. smilie I'm not really into shipping in the first place at all, but shipping fictional characters doesn't bother me; real life ships do though, lol. I guess as long as it doesn't bother the people being shipped together then whatever, but eh.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:27 09/05/2016 by LevanJess
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#222 Posted: 09:40:28 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
^ Agreed. Autism jokes usually get to me even if they aren't mean-spirited, though mainly because I have Asperger's myself. It's just that most of them aren't funny and spread misconceptions/bad stereotypes.

"After the fact" is such a stupid phrase.
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:50:24 09/05/2016 by Drawdler
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3404
#223 Posted: 11:42:26 09/05/2016
^ Agreed with that too. I am super sick of seeing people say "the FNAF/MLP fanbase is autistic lulz" and any variation of that because good lord, a collective fanbase cannot be autistic and it is not synonymous to "stupid" or "annoying/socially awkward" or for the phrase "I don't like this" like so many people seem to think it is.
---
but i love it all smooth
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3180
#224 Posted: 17:24:24 09/05/2016
I heard autism jokes with frequency over the net, and they don't really make me laugh. It's not really because it's not something to joke, it's just that it doesn't feel funny.
---
Funny Spooky
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#225 Posted: 20:17:03 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
When someone tells me something and I feel bad about it so I say that I'm sorry even when I had no involvement with it or did nothing wrong! It's just a way of saying I feel sympathetic when I can't find another way to put it. Besides constantly checking here and procrastinating on YouTube when I should try to sleep, it's probably the habit of mine that annoys me the most.
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:24 09/05/2016 by Drawdler
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#226 Posted: 15:30:10 12/05/2016
When people get macarons and macaroons mixed up.
[User Posted Image]
---
#SobbleSquad
SkylandrPurists Gold Sparx Gems: 2784
#227 Posted: 17:08:51 12/05/2016
People who think Gravity Falls is the only good Disney animated show, There are other good shows (Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Wander Over Yonder, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, The 7D' [to me], Penn Zero, Gargoyles, etc), but these people are so sadistically stubborn it is NOT funny.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3051
#228 Posted: 17:17:26 12/05/2016
Quote: SkylandrPurists
People who think Gravity Falls is the only good Disney animated show, There are other good shows (Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Wander Over Yonder, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, The 7D' [to me], Penn Zero, Gargoyles, etc), but these people are so sadistically stubborn it is NOT funny.



What. People can have different opinions. That's just your opinion. Some people may not like those shows you listed.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3269
#229 Posted: 17:34:20 12/05/2016
Quote: SkylandrPurists
People who think Gravity Falls is the only good Disney animated show, There are other good shows (Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Wander Over Yonder, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, The 7D' [to me], Penn Zero, Gargoyles, etc), but these people are so sadistically stubborn it is NOT funny.



1. People say tht there are no good animated shows NOW. You basically just listed all the old ones
2. It's true, Disney doesn't really care about its shows, and you can tell, just look at all their live action shows, they're trash and involve no acting talent. You can tel they want money over pleasing their fans
3. Lmao how are people stubborn for having different tastes than you, that in itself is stubborn
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2894
#230 Posted: 20:08:29 12/05/2016
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: SkylandrPurists
People who think Gravity Falls is the only good Disney animated show, There are other good shows (Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Wander Over Yonder, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, The 7D' [to me], Penn Zero, Gargoyles, etc), but these people are so sadistically stubborn it is NOT funny.



1. People say tht there are no good animated shows NOW. You basically just listed all the old ones
2. It's true, Disney doesn't really care about its shows, and you can tell, just look at all their live action shows, they're trash and involve no acting talent. You can tel they want money over pleasing their fans
3. Lmao how are people stubborn for having different tastes than you, that in itself is stubborn


I was just about to say the same thing. Also, SkylandrPurists, why do you keep bashing Gravity Falls? Just about everyone gets you hate it.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
SkylandrPurists Gold Sparx Gems: 2784
#231 Posted: 21:05:00 12/05/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: SkylandrPurists
People who think Gravity Falls is the only good Disney animated show, There are other good shows (Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Wander Over Yonder, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, The 7D' [to me], Penn Zero, Gargoyles, etc), but these people are so sadistically stubborn it is NOT funny.



1. People say tht there are no good animated shows NOW. You basically just listed all the old ones
2. It's true, Disney doesn't really care about its shows, and you can tell, just look at all their live action shows, they're trash and involve no acting talent. You can tel they want money over pleasing their fans
3. Lmao how are people stubborn for having different tastes than you, that in itself is stubborn


I was just about to say the same thing. Also, SkylandrPurists, why do you keep bashing Gravity Falls? Just about everyone gets you hate it.


Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: SkylandrPurists
People who think Gravity Falls is the only good Disney animated show, There are other good shows (Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Wander Over Yonder, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, The 7D' [to me], Penn Zero, Gargoyles, etc), but these people are so sadistically stubborn it is NOT funny.



What. People can have different opinions. That's just your opinion. Some people may not like those shows you listed.



@Skylandersspyro, I agree with you, but when they act like complete whiny dictators about it.
@Lunarz, they mean ALLTOGETHER!!!! And besides, isn't GF finished? Kind of surprised they weren't flapping to Star VS the Forces of Evil, the OTHER Disney Channel show I LOATHE! (Sorry if I have been bashing about that as well)
@ChompyKing, Oh, sorry bout that! Kind of ironic, it is something stupid that bothers you. Wasn't trying to do that. LOL
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:15:13 12/05/2016 by SkylandrPurists
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 5996
#232 Posted: 18:29:13 13/05/2016
Seth MacFarlene, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are some of the many dumb people that annoy me but I know I would be better off I ignore and do or say something more constructive but screw it!

I will never watch South Park season 19 because the creators see millennials (as in the ones who watch South Park the most and weren't allowed to watch in back 20 years ago) as boogeymen and decide to backstab their audience, which comes off less as a "no exceptions" when trying to offend everyone and more like they pour gasoline on themselves and set themselves on fire. This new character they made called "PC (or Politically Correct) Principal" is a Jersey Shore douchebag as his dudebro-attitude appearance and mannerisms, making PC Principal the antithesis of us young people today. I hope the creators retcon his entire character in season 20 by making him Cartman's new target before Cartman kills him.

And then there's Seth MacFarelene. Oh boy! He may look, talk and act like a normal guy but Seth loves to have his cake and eat it too. He thinks Adam Sandler-style jokes are funny, points out how something is dumb while writing the dumb thing anyway, drags out scenes with filler and still images in the same vein as that elevator scene in Neon Genesis and likes to make genuinely unfunny stories and handles them very poorly. Seth is a sociopath.

That's the stuff stupid stuff that bothers me and I glad to off to get them off my chest.
---
AH-HA-HA-HA! HUHUHU! HUHUHU! AH-HA-HA-HA! AH-HA-AH-HA! AAAAAAAGGHH-!!!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6666
#233 Posted: 20:52:39 13/05/2016
People that breathe through their mouths. I'm not saying people who are exhausted or with a plugged nose, people who don't seem to know what their nose is even for and just have their mouths half open all the damn time. Even when it's a cramped place and they're more or less breathing in your ear or something, ew ew ew.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 5996
#234 Posted: 23:47:38 13/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
People that breathe through their mouths. I'm not saying people who are exhausted or with a plugged nose, people who don't seem to know what their nose is even for and just have their mouths half open all the damn time. Even when it's a cramped place and they're more or less breathing in your ear or something, ew ew ew.



I'm one of those monsters but I hide this when I'm barely awake. You want really bad mouth breathers? Kristen Stewart and Megan Fox! D:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
AH-HA-HA-HA! HUHUHU! HUHUHU! AH-HA-HA-HA! AH-HA-AH-HA! AAAAAAAGGHH-!!!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6666
#235 Posted: 00:03:41 14/05/2016
That's pretty much what I mean. I'm guilty of breathing that way a lot because my nose plugs over the dumbest things,but I do my damnest to not be noisy about it.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#236 Posted: 01:51:57 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
PHLEGM

When you put the volume for your music on the lowest and it's still too loud.
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:11:12 17/05/2016 by Drawdler
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#237 Posted: 04:30:13 17/05/2016
Quote: Drawdler
When you put the volume for your music on the lowest and it's still too loud.



Also when you put your volume up on the highest setting and it's still too quiet
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3404
#238 Posted: 22:38:51 20/05/2016
-I absolutely hate it when someone tells me to calm down when I'm angry and ranting, or any variation of it (like "it's just for ___" "it's not that bad" etc.). It just pisses me off more. I'm not violent when I'm angry, I just get kinda loud and rant about whatever it is I'm mad about while making rapid hand gestures to emphasize my point(s). My voice might get progressively high-pitched too. If people just let me rant then I'll eventually tire myself out once I'm satisfied that I made my point, shut up, and pretty much just burn and simmer out. I do actually consider things once I'm calm later on so I'll decide if it was stupid, lol. You just add wood to the fire by telling me to calm down. I'm not hurting anyone, I just want to be heard sometimes smilie I consider it a stupid thing to be bothered by since they're just trying to help, but I just consider it a passive-aggressive way of telling me to just shut up.

-Also, I get annoyed when someone takes one of my earbuds when I'm listening to a song under one of the electronic dance music genres besides dubstep and says "lol u like dubstep?" NO NOT ALL EDM IS DUBSTEP SKDFHDSKGHDSGNF
(No, I'm not a big fan of most dubstep btw, I'm more into Electronic, Electro, House, Indie Dance, Glitch Hop, etc.)
---
but i love it all smooth
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#239 Posted: 01:34:33 21/05/2016
When people tag random, offensive posts into a category that has nothing to do with said post. It annoys the **** out of me when I'm trying to find any weird leaks or info online and the only things in the tag are Swastikas, Naked Women and Filthy Frank Memes. I'm just trying to look for Skylanders stuff on Instagram! Why do you have to bombard me with your unfunny cancer memes?
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#240 Posted: 04:44:44 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
When you're wondering why your game console won't display anything and it turns out you don't have the TV on.

Related: once I was playing Smash with HIHD and accidentally turned off my TV mid-match, I almost had a heart attack XD
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5410
#241 Posted: 19:08:17 26/05/2016
^ lol what? X'D
(luckily for us our TV turns on when we turn our ps4 on)

But what has been bothering me lately is Western society's obsession with the Japanese culture. It doesn't help that a friend at school is taking her's waaaaaay over the top. >.<
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2894
#242 Posted: 00:56:53 29/05/2016
When someone goes on a gaming chat site and asks if there's any news. I mean, if there was, one: everyone would be talking about it, and two: it would be on the website's homepage. I mean, actually do some research before you ask pointless questions.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#243 Posted: 07:56:23 29/05/2016
When people think that Nintendo develops the Pokemon games and designs the characters/species. It's Game Freak that does that, not Nintendo. Nintendo only publishes the Pokemon games.
---
#SobbleSquad
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#244 Posted: 07:17:04 30/05/2016 | Topic Creator
This is more of a personal thing, but my sister speaking down to me, telling me off, etc. She always acts like she knows everything that's best for me and everything I've been through.
I'm not exactly a good sister and I'm a bad kid sometimes, but I told my mom I wanted to go for a walk the whole time she was out, and it's too dark now, so my sister said "then go tomorrow", my mom said "yeah we will", and I said "no we won't". I didn't say it threateningly or rudely or anything and my sister still told me off and said "don't talk to mom like that". I'm just tired of always setting my stuff aside, especially walks, when I feel like I need one every day.
We just get in eachothers' way, honestly. [/vent]

Making jelly. If you don't end up drinking all of it before you put it in the fridge, you have to wait ages until it's finished, and by then you lose your appetite and it's not even that good anyway. And if you just leave it in there for later then it gets too stiff and loses the flavor and it sucks. **** making jelly.
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:00:34 30/05/2016 by Drawdler
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3180
#245 Posted: 21:00:23 30/05/2016
When people use "it's my opinion" as a shield for discussing things. I know, we need to respect opinions and so on, but refusing do discuss your opinions with others just because it's your opinion just feels... Not right.
---
Funny Spooky
First | Previous | Page 5 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me