Forum

Poll

Which was your favourite Year of the Dragon homeworld?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Stupid stuff that bothers you?
First | Previous | Page 15 of 15
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Stupid stuff that bothers you?
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1598
#701 Posted: 19:36:18 09/03/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I mean, that's not a very good reason to skip it. :/

Yeah, but like

It seems to be a selling point to these remakes

Not that I'm only buying Boweser's Inside Story Remake just to play the new Bowser Jr. Mode
---
Skadiddly Dimpers
emeraldzoroark Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1892
#702 Posted: 19:42:13 09/03/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
It's a great game, and I'm very happy to see it getting a remake, I just wonder why the skipped PIT. Maybe they'll still remake it, but it seems kind of odd to skip it for now.

I guess it's because of the fact that there isn't too many characters you can make a side story out of

I mean, WHO do you make a side story out of for PIT

Bowser’s Minions VS Shroobs. Simple.
---
Now the true lesson begins!
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5114
#703 Posted: 19:48:27 09/03/2018
Eh, that still doesn't really justify skipping it. They could probably think of something. :/
---
Well slap my ass and call me Richard, you seem to be mentally handicapped
#704 Posted: 19:51:43 09/03/2018
Eh, that still doesn't really justify skipping it. They could probably think of something. :/

Uhm

Oh, an E.Gadd Side mode, involving puzzle solving?
---
Skadiddly Dimpers
fyra Emerald Sparx Gems: 4836
#705 Posted: 16:19:47 10/03/2018
Automation in games,not the usually fine kind seen in gestion,rts or for grinding purpose,but the kind that actually take away control of the player on the game,don’t allow manual actions or too minimal or move your character around with even quests done by the ia,hey if you pick a game,don’t get it if you hate playing so much,you prefer letting a bot play for you.......let me guess is it because the modern generation only care about graphics and don’t mind not actually playing,just staring at graphics?
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by Skylanders fans...cry in a corner
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#706 Posted: 19:08:11 19/03/2018
This is a big one - when people dislike something or bandwagon on hating it just because they think it has a bad fan base.

I've seen it time and time again that if one person does something weird or whatever involving a popular game or tv show, people will act like the thing becomes unlikable and that anyone who likes it is an undesirable person. Pisses me off.

Undertale and Rick & Morty are perfect examples of this.
---
i can't think of a clever signature. check back later.
Bolt Emerald Sparx Gems: 4629
#707 Posted: 23:56:19 25/03/2018
^ Eh, I think I agree with this. The outspoken fans make up around 1% of the fanbase, but because no one else really speaks up everyone just thinks that the majority of the fans are rabid. It sucks. Just let people like things, and don't bash them up for it. Geez.

But what's annoying me lately is when a person *coughmystepdadcough* shoves their eating habits down other's throats ... but this probably goes for anyone who does it too.
Bread makes you fat!!
You shouldn't eat meat because protein makes you fat!!
Apples are bad because they have fructose in them!! It's all full of sugar, which makes you fat!!
Shut up. Let us eat what we want. You can't govern what we put in our goddamned mouths. Every single meal he picks appart the components and points out the healthy and unhealthy ingredients. Half the stuff I swear is complete bull****. Apples are bad for you now, apparently.
---
it's no use crying over lost kittens or spilt milk
I draw stuff.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3127
#708 Posted: 00:12:55 26/03/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
This is a big one - when people dislike something or bandwagon on hating it just because they think it has a bad fan base.

I've seen it time and time again that if one person does something weird or whatever involving a popular game or tv show, people will act like the thing becomes unlikable and that anyone who likes it is an undesirable person. Pisses me off.

holy **** this i was arguing this the other day to someone who was pissy that "rick and morty was only okay and the fanbase ruined it" NO IT DIDNT YOU MADE THE INCORRECT CHOICE TO STOP LIKING IT BECAUSE SOME OF THE FANS WERE ASSHOLES WHAT
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Bolt Emerald Sparx Gems: 4629
#709 Posted: 00:16:15 26/03/2018
Yeah, the fanbase isn't the content of the show. The two things are completely seperate. You shouldn't base the show on the fan's stupid behaviour.
---
it's no use crying over lost kittens or spilt milk
I draw stuff.
emeraldzoroark Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1892
#710 Posted: 00:41:23 26/03/2018
Y’know what bothers me? Regice’s shiny.
---
Now the true lesson begins!
#711 Posted: 00:47:34 26/03/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257

As a member of the FNAF fanbase, I agree with this statement
---
Skadiddly Dimpers
alicecarp Diamond Sparx Gems: 9381
#712 Posted: 07:15:29 26/03/2018
Adults who think they must only like things that are as dark/edgy/raunchy as possible.
---
A wise dragon once told me; Aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes.
Crash10 Gold Sparx Gems: 2361
#713 Posted: 21:47:29 26/03/2018
Quote: alicecarp
Adults who think they must only like things that are as dark/edgy/raunchy as possible.

Np adults think like that. Those are only teens who want to look mature.
---
[Boo laugh]
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 8950
#714 Posted: 01:18:13 27/03/2018
people who think that couples MUST share a blanket and equate using separate blankets as the first step to separate beds and the relationship dying 4EVER

[User Posted Image]
maybe some people just want to be able to sleep peacefully at night instead of fighting over the covers for 8 hours?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:35 27/03/2018 by Carmelita Fox
#715 Posted: 17:01:36 07/04/2018
Posting a Spyro pic for the Spyro remaster hype and acting all guilty,telling to not check for Spyro stuff,if you hate even thinking of posting it and drawing it DON’T DO IT!!!This guilty behaviour ruin the joy of seeing good art because you have to go out of your way to put a scare post to chase Spyro fans away......that would watch those arts in the first place.I don’t get it,the fandom is a bit of a broken mess,I agree but if you still like Spyro,why does that even matter,why does it feel like torture to admit you still like it?
---
#716 Posted: 11:44:19 23/04/2018
The UK version of the Pokemon Legends of Johto tcg box not coming with a Suicune pin badge or coin (one of the main reasons I wanted it) and having five booster packs instead of six.
---
#717 Posted: 13:27:48 01/09/2018
The fact,Valkyrie Profile on ios never go on sale and neither are the old Dragon Quest games.
---
FedUpWolf Green Sparx [online] Gems: 235
#718 Posted: 14:33:32 01/09/2018
People who know you're so nervous around them that it's at a point where you can't look them in their eyes, so they force you to make eye contact. It indicates to me that they are extremely controlling.
Vespi Blue Sparx Gems: 525
#719 Posted: 19:27:43 07/09/2018
ephraim
FedUpWolf Green Sparx [online] Gems: 235
#720 Posted: 17:25:38 09/10/2018
When people use outdated information that was changed in the newest DSM/DSM-5 which was released in 2013. The only examples I can think of are when people say PTSD is an anxiety disorder, or when people about the old subtypes of Schizophrenia (e.g. Paranoid Schizophrenia) which have been removed in the DSM-5. I think this is awfully pedantic of me though, but 2013 was a while ago now and I think people should try to have the right information.
TheToyNerd Yellow Sparx Gems: 1855
#721 Posted: 04:33:19 10/10/2018
Meta jokes about theater going that's still left in the DVD release of a film. I know it's probably a pain to rerecord a line to make a specific joke work in a different context, but it's just awkward upon rewatch.

Two movies to memory have only done this, though, so it's really not a big deal at the moment. Still, it'd be nice to have that effort put in
#722 Posted: 12:26:27 10/10/2018
THIS SCHOOL

I SWEAR TO GOD A PAINFUL TEST I HAD TO DO IN MATH IS MARKED AS MISSING, EVEN THOUGH I DID IT, AND I KNOW I DID IT, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN PRESENT EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE THIS SCHOOL YEAR BEGAN

Editsmiliekay, apparently the teacher has no say in if an assignment is marked as missing or not, she still has the test, she just hasn't entered it in, I honestly had a heart attack thinking I'd have to that test again
---
Skadiddly Dimpers
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:34:41 10/10/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
Vespi Blue Sparx Gems: 525
#723 Posted: 17:51:23 10/10/2018
when i cant keep my damn mouth shut
#724 Posted: 21:41:19 12/10/2018
If you show me a huge open world or amazing visuals and it’s on iPad but when I play it’s all automated and I’m not even allowed to play,I hate you.
---
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 8950
#725 Posted: 16:08:48 18/10/2018
those western guys who complain about western women being evil greedy harpies then marry/get with women from developing countries even though they're clearly only with him to get money
like wow what an upgrade right but i guess it's ok since she's pretty and "submissive"
#726 Posted: 19:34:27 18/10/2018
The amount of people who fall for fake news or fake movie posters on social media without bothering to research if they're true.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 15
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me