Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > what the hell are breasts for v2- no arguing
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
what the hell are breasts for v2- no arguing [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#51 Posted: 03:16:19 25/11/2015
my page
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#52 Posted: 15:20:56 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
i'm so glad i spawned this
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#53 Posted: 15:45:49 25/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
I went into EB Games and had a discussion with a couple of the workers there, when we ended up mentioning male boobs and breast milk. smilie I love those guys.

Gamers are such a random breed of people.

I had a similar thing in GAME, i always thought i didn't have much of a filter but it turns out they're worse than me smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#54 Posted: 00:55:23 26/11/2015
Quote: valskeletor
because we're apes and we have ape like tits

and human male reproductive organs do retract what are you remotely on about?

but it's different, isn't it?
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:27 26/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#55 Posted: 01:43:10 26/11/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543

I've never heard of a human dong retracting. Shrinking, yes, but retracting? No.
---
Boop me if you see this.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#56 Posted: 02:42:31 26/11/2015
^I think Val is referring less to the organ you're referring to and more to the organ behind/below it, which does retract to an extent.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:45 26/11/2015 by CAV
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#57 Posted: 03:07:51 26/11/2015
Quote: Muffin Man
Quote: DarkCynder_543

I've never heard of a human dong retracting. Shrinking, yes, but retracting? No.

spoilered for arguably nsfw but anatomically explanatory answer
for most male reproductive organs in mammals, the retraction is to protect the most sensitive area, which the human one does as well, however where other animals might have a majority of it as the "most sensitive area", humans for the most part only have the tip as the most sensitive part, which does have a clearly defined sheathed/unsheathed state
---
tubular
#58 Posted: 03:20:22 26/11/2015

for most male reproductive organs in mammals, the retraction is to protect the most sensitive area, which the human one does as well, however where other animals might have a majority of it as the "most sensitive area", humans for the most part only have the tip as the most sensitive part, which does have a clearly defined sheathed/unsheathed state

You're right that the tip retracts into the foreskin, but the penis as a whole is still left dangling outside the body.

-----
---
Boop me if you see this.
#59 Posted: 03:25:24 26/11/2015

You're right that the tip retracts into the foreskin, but the penis as a whole is still left dangling outside the body.

-----

the anatomical name for the tip is "glans penis" because it's basically the equivalent to the penis of other non-apes. for example, the tip is the equivalent to the entire red rocket on a dog. a majority of what we refer to as the "penis" on a human is mostly just the shaft, which isn't technically the penis in comparison to other animals, just the tip is.

-----
---
tubular
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#60 Posted: 03:27:42 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
MY GOD

I MADE THIS
#61 Posted: 03:31:25 26/11/2015

-----

the anatomical name for the tip is "glans penis" because it's basically the equivalent to the penis of other non-apes. for example, the tip is the equivalent to the entire red rocket on a dog. a majority of what we refer to as the "penis" on a human is mostly just the shaft, which isn't technically the penis in comparison to other animals, just the tip is.

-----

1. That's actually really interesting. I didn't know that.

2. Why did our shaft get so big and glans get so small? Other animals don't have a big dangly shaft. Imagine how much harder it would be for dogs to run around naked if they did...

-----
---
Boop me if you see this.
#62 Posted: 03:47:33 26/11/2015

-----

-----

2. Why did our shaft get so big and glans get so small? Other animals don't have a big dangly shaft. Imagine how much harder it would be for dogs to run around naked if they did...

-----

we're apes so our genitalia is that of an ape. apes, canines, felines, and pretty much every mammal has pretty different reproductive organs than one another. one of the leading theories as to why ape male genitalia are like that is because as a species, we walk upright and don't really have the risk of it dragging along the ground, so it's less necessary.

-----
---
tubular
#63 Posted: 03:58:49 26/11/2015

-----

-----

we're apes so our genitalia is that of an ape. apes, canines, felines, and pretty much every mammal has pretty different reproductive organs than one another. one of the leading theories as to why ape male genitalia are like that is because as a species, we walk upright and don't really have the risk of it dragging along the ground, so it's less necessary.

-----

It's too bad we didn't evolve from reptiles. The have no dangly bits at all. Whereas we primates seem to have dangly bits out the wazoo.
---
Boop me if you see this.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#64 Posted: 04:02:29 26/11/2015
Thanks for using spoiler tags.
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7080
#65 Posted: 04:22:57 26/11/2015
how did this go from discussing breasts to male genitalia

when you think you've seen it all...
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#66 Posted: 05:17:34 26/11/2015
i'm sorry zap. i started a heated discussion about sausages. D:
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#67 Posted: 05:34:40 26/11/2015
Pepperoni is the best kind of sausage.
---
Boop me if you see this.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me