First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Next Eon's Elites for Skylanders 6
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#51 Posted: 09:08:01 22/01/2016
^ yup, the focus should be on the overall gaming experience and the enjoyment it brings to players. If, as you say, it should only be 2, 1 air and 1 fire. I think the creators deliberately keep Sunburn on the bench (weird choice #?) and go with Flameslinger and Lightning Rod. Thanks for mind work.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#52 Posted: 11:03:15 22/01/2016
Keeping Sunburn on the bench would be a really weird choice unless I-Wei regrets him like the original Zap(Tarclops).Which from the look of the other dragons doesn't seem like something that's going on,unless he wanted something cooler for the fire dragon in the end or even Flavius since he took the big guy's place.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#53 Posted: 12:54:23 22/01/2016
Maybe they were just disillusioned with his sales. IIRC Dragon's Peak didn't move as fast as Pieate Seas and Darklight Crypt.

And I see lots of Dragon's Peak at Toys R Us lately compared to Darklight Crypt (never seen one in real life after I bought it during SSA), Pirate Seas (same deal as DC) and Empire of Ice (I saw one recently lol). Maybe they thought he was gonna be a huge seller but feel he didn't connect with the public as much as that volcanic poop Eruptor.
#54 Posted: 16:07:30 22/01/2016
Personally, I love Sunburn. In a way I also love that I have the only version of him that has ever existed. There always seems to be one for each game that is hard to track down. From a collector's point of view (which I am not) his rarity makes him more valuable. Like a Ted Williams rookie card.
---
"Come rang or shine"
#55 Posted: 16:27:23 22/01/2016
Sunburn's pretty cheap and common unlike GR :I He's one of the figures that could use a repose better,though. Compare Sonic Boom's S1 and S2 and how better they started doing wings and feathers; he'd just look stunning with a better pose.
---
#56 Posted: 17:22:09 22/01/2016
I actually think his pose is perfect tbh. Very dramatic and attention grabbing for me.
#57 Posted: 18:50:26 22/01/2016
The pose is awesome and to availability, I never, ever see him anywhere. Much rarer where I am I guess.
---
"Come rang or shine"
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#58 Posted: 20:28:57 22/01/2016
I vote for:
  • Warnado
  • Wham Shell
    Sunburn
    Drobot
    Bash
    Cynder
    Camo
    Stump Smash
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#59 Posted: 20:30:24 22/01/2016
I think next year, we should only have 2: Lightning Rod/Warnado and Sunburn.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#60 Posted: 21:15:13 22/01/2016
Quote: Crash10
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Here are who I want to return as the new set of Eon's Elites.

Series 3:
Double Trouble
Drobot
Bash
Sonic Boom
Flameslinger
Zap
Camo
Cynder

Double Trouble is already overpowered. Imagine him being an Elite.

Funny you say that, look at all the elites in the first place.
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#61 Posted: 16:47:27 28/01/2016
Just toying around, but what if we were getting a fire and water Eons Elite? Only instead of them being regular, they were... dun-dun-dun... Legendary Eons Elite Sunburn and Zap?

They kept it a surprise like they tried to with the Light and Dark elements from Trap Team. As you can see, I'm bored.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#62 Posted: 19:25:50 28/01/2016
Magic: Wrecking Ball (I LOVE him, trying to be fair, Pop Fizz has more than a few more figures than Wrecking Ball.)
Fire: We NEED another Sunburn, but I wouldn't mind having Flameslinger. I'm definitely going with Sunburn here though.
Tech: Drobot. I don't need to say more, he's a boss and he really needs another figure. :3
Earth: I would love to have Bash show up again, I really want to see him reposed again.
Water: I'm going with Zap on this one, as much as I love Wham-Shell, he came back as a lightcore and that satisfied me.
Air: Sonic Boom, I would just love to see her again, it's been a while.
Undead: Cynder has been away for a while, I would love to see her again.
Life: Camo for sure, we all love him. smilie
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#63 Posted: 00:03:01 29/01/2016
I wonder how well the current Eon's Elites are selling. Given that there is very little fighting action in SSC I can't think of any chapters/battles where their boosted powers would be used to their full potential.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#64 Posted: 06:11:53 29/01/2016
Sunburn!!!
Lightning Rod
Prism Break
Double Trouble
Cynder
Camo
---
Any last wishes?
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#65 Posted: 14:45:47 30/01/2016
Elites Predictions:
Life: Tree Rex (Mascot for the game)
Fire: Hot Dog (Who doesn't love a cute dog)
Water: Thumpback (Finally gets some love)
Undead: Fright Rider (Same as Thumpback)
Magic: Ninjini (Pop Fizz should NEVER get a Elite)
Tech: Sprocket (Lack of Female Elites)
Earth: Flashwing (Same as Sprocket)
Air: Swarm (Same as Thumpback and Ninjini)
Light: Astroblast (my personal favorite Light Element)
Dark: Blackout (A very edgy dragon. He's so edgy that Dark Pit dies from his edginess)
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#66 Posted: 07:50:32 01/02/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Elites Predictions:
Life: Tree Rex (Mascot for the game)
Water: Thumpback (Finally gets some love)
Air: Swarm (Same as Thumpback and Ninjini)
Light: Astroblast (my personal favorite Light Element)

I think that Gimmick Skylanders will not get Elites, but it's just me.

Fire: Hot Dog (Who doesn't love a cute dog)

I don't.

Dark: Blackout (A very edgy dragon. He's so edgy that Dark Pit dies from his edginess)

Now that's what I call edgy.

Tech: Sprocket (Lack of Female Elites)
Earth: Flashwing (Same as Sprocket)

Maybe Stealth Elf is not enough?

I know that Pop Fizz is over used, but he's one of the most popular characters of the franchise. Elite is more of a representation of the most popular/important Skylanders. So Pop Fizz would be the most "right" choice, besides Spyro. But I don't think that they will release Skylanders not from SA as Elites.
---
Bruh
#67 Posted: 15:58:08 01/02/2016
Is Pop Fizz really that popular? I thought it was another case of the developers thinking highly of the character.
#68 Posted: 16:08:46 01/02/2016
He's both, because he's the same species as Trigger and is also a loud goofy character, but so is Wrecking Ball so the devs probably finished making the choice themselves. The tuba however has no excuse other than author appeal.
---
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#69 Posted: 15:20:12 02/02/2016
I would not be surprised if the Eon's Elite concept dies off after SuperChargers.

Even with the lower price point this year (compared to Trap Team), those Eon's Elite are shelf-warmers in most locations near me.

It's semi-off-topic, but I sincerely hope the Skylanders developers can stop producing new reposes for Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Jet-Vac, Terrafin, and Pop Fizz. Enough is enough, really.
There are so many older Skylanders that would be awesome to reboot/repose, but NOT as Eon's Elite ...

Star Strike, Bash, Sunburn, Punk Shock, Trail Blazer, Scratch, Zook, Sonic Boom, Blackout, Echo ...
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#70 Posted: 22:39:38 02/02/2016
^ I think Gill Grunt should be in every game. He's a legacy character now. The only one to have a version in every game.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#71 Posted: 22:40:55 02/02/2016
Tradition doesn't mean automatically good. And not all legacies need to continue forever.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:23 02/02/2016 by Bifrost
#72 Posted: 13:54:59 03/02/2016
Legacy character? Are you forgetting that this series profited off the back of Spyro's name and history yet have tossed him aside like a wet napkin. Personally, Gill Grunt is bland and shouldn't have even gotten a Series 2 let alone all these reposes.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#73 Posted: 19:49:44 03/02/2016
Jet Vac, cuz hes 'amaz- bad but well advertised'
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#74 Posted: 21:46:00 05/02/2016
I think Cynder should have one! I'm still here wondering what Chop-Chop did right…
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#75 Posted: 23:14:08 05/02/2016
Quote: Starlight_Shine
I think Cynder should have one! I'm still here wondering what Chop-Chop did right…

Chop Chop is much more undead-ish than Cynder will ever be. In fact, shes probably the least undead next to Rattle Shake.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#76 Posted: 23:25:44 05/02/2016
Summoning ghosts and black lightning is pretty spooky, and really it's hard to get less undead than Rollerbrawl. It's more because Chop Chop looks the part while a lot of Cynder's undead asthetics are from the lore - being gloomy and liking punk fashion,the Brand of the Undead on her head; not the kind of stuff an outsider would notice.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#77 Posted: 23:35:24 05/02/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Summoning ghosts and black lightning is pretty spooky, and really it's hard to get less undead than Rollerbrawl. It's more because Chop Chop looks the part while a lot of Cynder's undead asthetics are from the lore - being gloomy and liking punk fashion,the Brand of the Undead on her head; not the kind of stuff an outsider would notice.

Yeah, I mean design wise. I also feel like Chop Chop is more fitting over all than Cynder. Just because she's a dragon doesn't mean they should be the Undead EE.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#78 Posted: 18:05:41 06/02/2016
To the darn people saying sunburn is dead: We can still use our old Sunburn toy? he is not dead? i'd rather use my old one than buying a new figure of him but thats my opinion/
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#79 Posted: 19:31:48 06/02/2016
Quote: Kevin16
To the darn people saying sunburn is dead: We can still use our old Sunburn toy? he is not dead? i'd rather use my old one than buying a new figure of him but thats my opinion/

I absolutely agree but I'm sure those "complaints" are made just for fun. smilie

What's truly ridiculous is saying "Spyro has been forgotten" simply because he didn't got a repose of some form in this game (after a S2, S3, Dark, Mini and Eon's Elite).
Sunburn suffered a much worse fate but is still nothing compared to Yawn trasmissione for example.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#80 Posted: 19:37:01 06/02/2016
All I'm going to say is we are well overdue some more Double Daring Trouble. Bring. Him. Back! He'll be the ONLY elite i'll ever consider buying considering their price point is double a standard figure. Ooga ra! Seriously though, how could they abandon such an awesome character design and personality, there is so much they could do for a complete revamp for him, new magic spells, new tiki mask shape...
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me