Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Next Eon's Elites for Skylanders 6
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#1 Posted: 13:46:43 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
We had 8 Eon's Elite in TT and 6 in SC. I think we will have 8 new Eon's Elites in Skylanders 6 with TfB. Let's see who is left in the original 32 skylanders roster:

Magic:
  • Double Trouble
  • Wrecking Ball

Fire:

• Sunburn
  • Flameslinger
  • Ignitor

Tech:

• Drobot
  • Drill Sergeant

Earth:
  • Bash
  • Prism Break

Water:

• Zap
  • Wham-Shell

Air:
  • Lighting Rod
  • Warnado
  • Sonic Boom

Undead:
  • Hex
  • Cynder

Life:
  • Camo
  • Stump Smash

I vote for:
  • Camo
  • Cynder
  • Double Trouble
  • Drobot
  • Sunburn
  • Warnado
  • Wham-Shell
  • Bash

Who do you want in the next game?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 13:54:18 22/11/2015
Nah I don't think we'll get another Sunburn figure.

Ever.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#3 Posted: 14:03:48 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW

Ever.

[User Posted Image]
"When a phoenix dies, it's reborn from its own ashes." EXCEPT SUNBURN.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:04:33 22/11/2015 by Buuzer
#4 Posted: 14:05:15 22/11/2015
Quote: Buuzer
Quote: PwnageFTW

Ever.

[User Posted Image]
"When a phoenix dies, it's reborn from its own ashes." EXCEPT SUNBURN.

I don't even see how Activision and TfB could hate a Phoenix Dragon. I mean it's just awesome.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 14:10:59 22/11/2015
My bets:

Pop Fizz for Magic. With how much love he's been getting from the developers recently it only seems like the most logical step. I mean, he has more unique alter egos and reposes than Spyro does. Think about that.

Drobot for Tech. And we all thought his Master Blaster path was OP enough...!

Camo for Life.

Chill or Wham-Shell for Water. Yeah, I can't really see Zap getting an Elite next game. These two however are rather popular among the Water Skylanders, so why not give either of them an Elite?

Sunburn for Fire. Just make it happen already, guys.

Bash for Earth.

Lightning Rod or Jet-Vac for Air.

Hex for Undead.

And also possibly Elite Spotlight and Blackout, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 14:15:49 22/11/2015
Pop Fizz needs to go as much as Gill Grunt and SE now.

Wrecking Ball,Sunburn,Drobot,Bash,Zap, Sonic Boom,Hex and Camo seem to be the most likely and/or prefered choices to me.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#7 Posted: 14:19:47 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote:
I don't even see how Activision and TfB could hate a Phoenix Dragon. I mean it's just awesome.

"Let's make instead a another Gill Grunt, Eruptor, Stealth Elf, Jet-vac and Pop Fizz.
Spyro? Who the hell is him? What about Sunburn? Nope. JU.ST. NO.PE." Next TfB reunion.

Quote: AdamGregory03
My bets:

Pop Fizz for Magic. With how much love he's been getting from the developers recently it only seems like the most logical step. I mean, he has more unique alter egos and reposes than Spyro does. Think about that.

Drobot for Tech. And we all thought his Master Blaster path was OP enough...!

Camo for Life.

Chill or Wham-Shell for Water. Yeah, I can't really see Zap getting an Elite next game. These two however are rather popular among the Water Skylanders, so why not give either of them an Elite?

Sunburn for Fire. Just make it happen already, guys.

Bash for Earth.

Lightning Rod or Jet-Vac for Air.

Hex for Undead.

And also possibly Elite Spotlight and Blackout, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Chill, Pop Fizz and Jet-Vac are from Giants. Only the original 32 skylanders from Spyro's Adventure can be Eon's Elite.
---
#8 Posted: 14:22:43 22/11/2015
Bring back Zoo Lou and Sunburn in the next game and I will be happy. They're both my absolute favorite skylanders.
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#9 Posted: 14:42:44 22/11/2015
This is the 8 I'd hope for -

Double Trouble
Bash
Wham Shell
Sunburn
Drobot (although Drill Sergeant would be cool)
Cynder
Lightning Rod
Camo
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#10 Posted: 14:49:50 22/11/2015
Quote: Buuzer
Only the original 32 skylanders from Spyro's Adventure can be Eon's Elite.

Says who?

Has it been officially confirmed that only Skylanders from Spyro's Adventures would be getting Elites?
---
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 15:02:19 22/11/2015
continuing the sunburn memes

[User Posted Image]
#12 Posted: 15:03:59 22/11/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

[User Posted Image]

I CRI EVRYTIEM
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#13 Posted: 15:10:49 22/11/2015
I think that next year we only have Sunburn and an Air Skylander (maybe Lightning Rod). It's just a tough.
---
Bruh
#14 Posted: 15:12:39 22/11/2015
[User Posted Image]

ok im done
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#15 Posted: 15:51:51 22/11/2015
Here are who I want to return as the new set of Eon's Elites.

Series 3:
Double Trouble
Drobot
Bash
Sonic Boom
Flameslinger
Zap
Camo
Cynder
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#16 Posted: 15:54:51 22/11/2015
I want Sunburn and either Lightning Rod or Warnado. Just those two. It would make up for the missing ones this year.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#17 Posted: 15:57:03 22/11/2015
Quote: TheShadowDragon

Series 3:
Double Trouble
Drobot
Bash
Sonic Boom
Flameslinger
Zap
Camo
Cynder

i would buy all of those.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#18 Posted: 16:06:15 22/11/2015

Series 3:
Double Trouble
Drobot
Bash
Sonic Boom
Flameslinger
Zap
Camo
Cynder

Double Trouble is already overpowered. Imagine him being an Elite.
---
Bruh
#19 Posted: 16:07:08 22/11/2015
Besides the fact that there aren't new Air and Fire Elites for the second set, did anyone else noticed that there isn't a single new female Elite Skylander? In the second set, all of the new Elites are males.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#20 Posted: 16:07:11 22/11/2015
Hmmm... they could do an all dragon force line up as half that list is dragons. Or release the other half which isn't dragons. Either way they probably won't mix them together. Seems they have one left over of each so perhaps 9 elites for each wave. Then they'll rerelase all the non-reposed cores from Giants and TT for a few years and so it goes on forever. Assuming Skylanders releases lasts forever.

I'd feel a bit ripped off though if all the SSAs become Elite as it's such a money grab with little effort put into it. Like the Tiger Force GI Joe figures of the 80s where they put out select "elite" characters but with ugly bright tiger camouflage. But by then the franchise was dying and no one bought them so they moved off to horrid neon colored Ninja Force reposes which didn't help the franchise much either and they stopped making figures for several years. I can see Skylanders reaching this point now where they probably will struggle for 3 or 4 more years putting out subpar stuff on the cheap before calling it quits for a while and then coming back with an all new product with the franchises name. All toy franchises seems to go though this, you know?
---
Stay Cool!
#21 Posted: 16:39:55 22/11/2015
The Elite stuff wasn't because of problems with the franchise though,it's probably to put older figures on the shelves so people won't go JUST for used on the first lineup. At this point they're not making money with the original SSA packs, I think, but I could be wrong.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#22 Posted: 17:50:30 22/11/2015

Series 3:
Double Trouble
Drobot
Bash
Sonic Boom
Flameslinger
Zap
Camo
Cynder

Elites have run the course in my opinion. So have nitros and Legendaries.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#23 Posted: 18:08:37 22/11/2015
I want a Drobot elite. Just to see the most OP character in the game become more powerful. And definitely Sunburn.
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:26 22/11/2015 by GaiaMemories
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#24 Posted: 20:28:13 22/11/2015
I would like to see Sunburn, Bash, Camo, Hex, Lightning Rod, Double Trouble, and Drobot.

But I would absolutely LOVE to see Zap come back. I'll keel over and die from excitement.
#25 Posted: 20:29:05 22/11/2015
Quote: willster8
I would like to see Sunburn, Bash, Camo, Hex, Lightning Rod, Double Trouble, and Drobot.

But I would absolutely LOVE to see Zap come back. I'll keel over and die from excitement.

LET'S DO THIS

#zap2k16
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#26 Posted: 20:40:54 22/11/2015
Quote: willster8

LET'S DO THIS

#zap2k16

Yes, there is no reason for them to not make the best Skylander ever into an Eon's Elite.

#zap2k16
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#27 Posted: 20:52:13 22/11/2015

[User Posted Image]

So true. One of the best skylander poses ever in a figure. Stay strong, Sunburn smilie
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#28 Posted: 01:37:10 23/11/2015
I'm not a fan of any redone figures and if they are making elites I believe it should be limited to characters from the original 32 BUT just to contradict everything I've just said, if I could choose one character to be turned into an EE it would be Bumble Blast. Then I wouldn't have to get up so often to change characters.
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#29 Posted: 07:56:17 23/11/2015
All the dragons

And other quadrupedal winged creatures.
---
#all Spyros are valid
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#30 Posted: 16:13:33 23/11/2015
I'd love a few more females to get one ):

Some Cynder and Flashwing please.

and sunburn. WTF.
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#31 Posted: 16:34:03 23/11/2015
Given now they are not even putting cards in the Elites, am getting more on the its run its course bandwagon. I did like that the 3 new eon elites could change their course.

If I did have to choose a new batch just for the sake of example....

Here are my surprise 8

Sunburn - because it bloody needs one
Giants - Swarm!
Giants core - Fright Rider
Swap Force - Spy Rise
Swap Force - Stink Bomb - we'd need two so we can swap it!
Trap Team master - Knight Mare
Trap Team core - spotlight
Superchargers - Splat

There, 8 new characters.

Those 8 would solve some big problems. Sunburn finally gets a variant. The only Giants core to not have one, Fright Rider. Swarm is one of the few giants to not have one (also Hot Head). My kid just loves Stink Bomb. We'd get light and dark represented with those two.

I think that would be the best rounded perfect 8 and then stop this forever.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:34:48 23/11/2015 by lamoracke
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#32 Posted: 20:21:11 23/11/2015
Here's what I think we'll see next year.

Life - Camo: Seems more likely than Stump Smash, even though V.V was the one who brought him back... well then it could be Stump Smash as well I guess.

Air - Lightning Rod: Same as for Stump Smash, Warnado was also brought back by V.V.

Undead - Hex: Even though I'm sure that Undead will be left out next year and we will never see Hex as an Elite just to make me mad, she has better chances than Cynder. TFB gave her, one of the darkest and most serious character in the franchise, a Mini and a Lightcore for no good reason.

Magic - Double Trouble: I honestly don't know why.

Tech - Drobot: He was much more popular than Drill Sergeant.

Water - Zap: I just feel like Wham-Shell would fit better as the last Elite.

Fire - Sunburn: Because of fandom.

Earth - Bash: also much more popular than Prism Break.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#33 Posted: 18:38:57 24/11/2015
Guys, he WILL make it before the series ends....maybe not in Game 6, but before the series ends.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#34 Posted: 19:16:26 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Guys, he WILL make it before the series ends....maybe not in Game 6, but before the series ends.

Toys for Bob is making Skylanders 6 and VV is already making Skylanders 7. We will have Skylanders games for a looooooong time.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#35 Posted: 04:32:19 27/11/2015
This is my prediction:

Sky 6:
Double Trouble
Prism Break
Ignitor
Drill Sergeant
Cynder
Sonic Boom

Sky 7:
Bash
Wham-Shell
Flameslinger
Drobot
Lightning Rod
Stump Smash

Sky 8:
Wrecking Ball
Zap
Sunburn
Hex
Warnado
Camo

Sky 9:
Ninjini
Crusher
Thumpback
Hot Head
Bouncer
Eye-Brawl
Swarm
Tree Rex

Sky 10:
Pop Fizz
Flashwing
Chill
Hot Dog
Sprocket
Fright Rider
Jet-Vac
Shroomboom

Honestly I feel like Skylanders might end there.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#36 Posted: 15:22:57 21/01/2016
I have this nagging feeling that Eon's Elites are the "gimmick" for the next game. TfB is making it; the currently missing fire and air ones come in the starter pack with maybe an original light or dark one; the game itself is geared to their exceptional abilities and therefore limits the compatibility moving forward, I know this is an issue but how long can it realistically go on. They have also be testing the figure price point for a bit more than a year now.
I guess my response to the initial question is: they will make all the remaining SSA skylanders elite for sky 6.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
#37 Posted: 15:25:00 21/01/2016
Quote: Wally-Gang
I have this nagging feeling that Eon's Elites are the "gimmick" for the next game. TfB is making it; the currently missing fire and air ones come in the starter pack with maybe an original light or dark one; the game itself is geared to their exceptional abilities and therefore limits the compatibility moving forward, I know this is an issue but how long can it realistically go on. They have also be testing the figure price point for a bit more than a year now.
I guess my response to the initial question is: they will make all the remaining SSA skylanders elite for sky 6.

Nagging feeling or the fake leak yesterday where the guy pretended the gimmick related to Elites?

The problem is that they're marketed towards collectors and big fans of the characters; you can't simply start selling glossy repaint as a gimmick. Maybe they'd be the Minis of the year as a secondary special figure like.... Well... How they were these last two years, but otherwise the only coolness factor is their packaging and display stands which you can't really get the attention of kids with.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:25:42 21/01/2016 by Bifrost
#38 Posted: 15:39:34 21/01/2016
My Vote are for:
Double Trouble
Drobot
Bash
Warnado
Sunburn
Zap
Camo
Cynder

They're for mostly dragons, but I love dragons.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#39 Posted: 17:00:59 21/01/2016
Sunburn and Sonic Boom. Then I can have my original three faves (Spyro is #1 duh!) <3

Also, all these Sunburn memes are making me laugh but also make me really sad. He was the best original Skylander (Spyro will always be in a different category for me) and yet he has yet to be deposed. What even is this? Did they hate the person who designed him? Did that person leave and they were like "well screw Sunburn, let's repose Eruptor every time!"?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#40 Posted: 17:03:58 21/01/2016
I don't think it has been confirmed that only SA characters would have been part of the Eon's Elite but I guess it would be pretty logical to assume so.
So I guess they will end that line once those Skylanders are made.

I'm not interested in them but would like to see characters which were reposed less than 3 or 4 times.
So my choices would be Sunburn, Lightning Rod, Camo, Wham-Shell, Double Trouble, Bash, Hex and Drill Sergeant.

Also (comic spoilers)
looks like at least Ghost Roaster, Boomer and Voodood were part of Buzz's Elite instead of Eon's so I guess they could justify the next group of SA characters by being Kaos's or Flynn's favorites or something like that.

Regarding future old figures compatibility, I read both teams are working hard on Cloud capabilities so they can have lots of free space to make all our previous Skylanders playable in any future game without needing to cut content.
And if they do make more old characters the stars of the next game then I think both developers should start questioning their "innovative" ideas.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:24 21/01/2016 by Drek95
#41 Posted: 17:48:33 21/01/2016
I don't see why we have to limit it to only SSA Skylanders.

My picks would be Pop Fizz, Drobot, Stump Smash, Wham-Shell or Chill, Ignitor, Jet-Vac, Bash, and Hex. And possibly Spotlight and Blackout.
---
Check this out! Please?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#42 Posted: 18:01:05 21/01/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
I don't see why we have to limit it to only SSA Skylanders.

My picks would be Pop Fizz, Drobot, Stump Smash, Wham-Shell or Chill, Ignitor, Jet-Vac, Bash, and Hex. And possibly Spotlight and Blackout.

Well, I think sometimes you either place a well defined limit or see things get uncontrollably out of hand.
Go beyond the SA Skylanders and I'm sure we'll eventually get a parallel collection of Eon's Elite characters, one per Skylander, in a matter of years.

And that would not only make them less special and simply make the "Elite" definition laughable but might also impact negatively on the rest of the figures which will come out.
They do required money, time and effort to be made even if not much.

32 Elites would already be a stretch in my opinion, but I can accept that if we are talking about the original characters.
They were there since the beginning and I can see why they would deserve such treatment.
The others...?
Nah.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:02:04 21/01/2016 by Drek95
#43 Posted: 19:26:36 21/01/2016
---
"Come rang or shine"
#44 Posted: 19:33:58 21/01/2016
You just repeated yourself without even taking into account what I said - it's glossy paint and a fancy display box, not a gimmick. Even the SC Elites' upgrades are actually their regular path ones just like most S2s, so TFB would probably accept Sky6 bombing before stooping this low.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:35:11 21/01/2016 by Bifrost
#45 Posted: 19:41:31 21/01/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Wally-Gang

Nagging feeling or the fake leak yesterday where the guy pretended the gimmick related to Elites?

The problem is that they're marketed towards collectors and big fans of the characters; you can't simply start selling glossy repaint as a gimmick. Maybe they'd be the Minis of the year as a secondary special figure like.... Well... How they were these last two years, but otherwise the only coolness factor is their packaging and display stands which you can't really get the attention of kids with.

The false leak just re-started me thinking (what a diversion)
I totally agree with your point, but is there a great deal of difference in your mind between a "glossy repaint" and an oversized clear plastic weapon. The gimmick would need to be part of the game somehow.
I also have no other explanation for the absence of air and fire in the new line up.
If the marketing is truly toward collectors, then why the drastic price drop on the first set?
I'm not saying this is going to be the case, and it probably will not, but to a certain degree a case can be made, and what might that game look like?
---
"Come rang or shine"
#46 Posted: 19:49:06 21/01/2016
The difference is that it's an entirely new character with an oversized plastic weapon,or an entirely new concept in mind like the Supercharger gimmicks. It'd be like S3 Spyro was the gimmicklander because his horns are now big - you didn't change anything BUT that.
The marketing is towards collectors because it's cool display and better paint; nothing on the price. It was said from the get go it's a figure you don't need to unbox to look cool, iirc.

If they did an Eon's Elite gimmick,everyone would at least get new movesets, and with that new designs and/or poses. Wow Pows or triple stats will never cut it - even the Trap Masters had something for the wow factor both inside and outside the game which are the big shiny weapons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:50:05 21/01/2016 by Bifrost
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#47 Posted: 19:54:27 21/01/2016
Elite Anniversary would be lame. Considering most of the original cast has been reposed numerous times, this is a rare occasion where going back to the originals would be disappointing and boring. I mean, it's not like the story would be any good either so what else is thee aside from selling us new versions of the originals in their glossy S1 versions.

Will the colored base even return for the next game?
#48 Posted: 23:16:12 21/01/2016
I am right there with you and I honestly do not think this will happen.
Yet, in more than one location in these forums I have seen mention of the idea of re-making SSA and Giants to accommodate all the new characters. I don't think my thought was really all that different. Just the alternate change.
Still I cannot explain why there are only 6 this time around. Had there been 8 created for SSC, there would have been 16 remaining to do over the course of 2 games, now 18 with 2 new elements to contend with. 2 or 3 in a starter pack and we have somewhere around 20-24 remaining.
Without knowing the plan for the 6th game I find this speculation interesting, and I thank you all for joining me on the ride.
---
"Come rang or shine"
#49 Posted: 23:19:22 21/01/2016
There are so many weird choices in SC that logic can't explain, this is just one of the obvious ones :I

Speculation is cool :3 I hope the last 2 get released with the next game and hopefully with no extras; I'd rather have them focus on Series+ than elites at this point since it's at least toy variety.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:19:36 21/01/2016 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me