Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > TRU - SuperChargers starters $39.99 PLUS FREE $16.99 figure or vehicle!
Page 1 of 1
TRU - SuperChargers starters $39.99 PLUS FREE $16.99 figure or vehicle! [CLOSED]
jdavplay Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#1 Posted: 12:13:57 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Apologies if dupe post, I didn't see anything for this in Toys & Merch or SuperChargers forums:

Whoa, was just looking for some LEGO stuff for my son and happened to catch a fly-by ad for this (scroll a few rows down):

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/in...ay-B#videogames

11/21 only! In store or online. (was technically good yesterday too, but didn't notice till this morning)

If only it worked with an Elite, but still...this is better than any Black Friday ad that I have seen posted yet. Valid for regular (i.e. non-Dark)

Think I'll be getting the Wii version + a Burn Cycle with this today!

Free shipping online too, since it's over $19.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#2 Posted: 00:48:54 22/11/2015
very tempting indeed, i got an old wii and wouldnt mind getting racing for it but even at 39.99 i dont think its at its lowest. i thinking around February we will see them like 30 dollars if that. and i can hold out for it, im in no rush. but... that free figure......very tempting..
myvolition Gold Sparx Gems: 2853
#3 Posted: 06:03:05 22/11/2015
it actually did work on the elite's for a short window, they've since 'fixed' it, managed to get in two orders to get the non dark versions of kong and bowser with elite zook n slam bam...curse you activision

get a whopping 1% back with fatwallet too
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me