Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1901 Posted: 11:04:11 10/02/2016
"Hey Sybil." Rose said. "I know I'm not aloud to be free like this but I had to see my best friend."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1902 Posted: 13:21:35 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply smiled at her.
"Come on. Of course you are allowed... just not during the night." Sybil specified, thinking before that was clear. Mambo continued to wait for Crocux's answer, but he heard what Rose said and was smiling.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:11:00 10/02/2016 by Felines
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1903 Posted: 14:00:07 10/02/2016
Crocux thought about it and said "if it's small enough we swallow whole but if it's too big we just death roll until it's small enough to swallow."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1904 Posted: 17:17:04 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Death roll..." Sybil whispered, cringing. She had never seen a crocodile in action, but they were famous enough for her to know what that trick was all about.

Mambo also knew about it, and noticed her uneasiness, so he decided that he could talk to Crocux some other time. He had Rose after all, who came to visit just him.
"Interesting fact. Oh but wait, look at the time! I guess I had you guys linger too much." he said, a bit embarrassed for his rudeness.
"Sorry for that my dear Rose, I get carried away when I meet new friends." Mambo said with his usual goofy smile, flying to Rose and letting Sybil and Crocux alone. Sybil looked at Crocux, a bit embarrassed as well. She didn't know how to explain Mambo's constant happiness and eccentric behavior, for even she was still understanding it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:13 10/02/2016 by Felines
#1905 Posted: 21:10:39 10/02/2016
"Oh it's ok Mambo. I'm glad I get to see you." Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#1906 Posted: 21:29:22 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, well, I'm glad you came. It's been awfully busy out here. I miss the fun." Mambo lamented, the drought having him under very heavy duty.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: don't forget that Jr asked Cole a question

OOC: I thought I had answered that smilie

Jr looked at Cole with surprise "uhh, are you a mind reader by chance?"

"If I am a mind reader he says?" Cole said, chuckling.
"No no, your face said it all. It won't be the first time the boss's eccentric behavior makes somebody uneasy." he explained, remembering he felt the same the first time.
---
#1907 Posted: 21:39:18 10/02/2016
Jr sighed "ok fair enough." He felt bad again since he knows that he hurt the warblers "can i tell you what i did? I feel the need to confess about what happened."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1908 Posted: 21:45:14 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Whatever you like." Cole said, not very good at comforting but very good at listening, and knew that sometimes, only that was enough to make one feel better.

Now that Mambo was finally distracted with Rose and Sayan, Sybil believed it was time for her and Crocux to leave.
"Come on Crocux." she said, and once they were out of earshot, she felt like an apology was owed.
"I'm sorry about Mambo. He get's so easily exited." she said, thinking the crocodile must have been really weirded out by the parrot.
---
#1909 Posted: 22:02:13 10/02/2016
Crocux smiled and said "it's no trouble at all. I was a lot like that whenever i met a new spicies back when i was little."

Jr sighed "were to start? well not long after i robbed Sholeh's home i was dropping off some breakfest for her since i was trying to get on her goodside and as I was leaving the cobra named Guardian showed up. he apologized to her for attacking her and since it was the first i heard of anyone hurting her all hell broke loose. without thinking i charged out of my hiding place and started strangling the cobra. Sholeh pulled me off and tried to get me to listen to reason but that stupid cobra threatined Sholeh's life and i went over the edge and started crushing his skull with my bare paws. but i stopped as soon as i realized i was upsetting Sholeh and the next thing i know like seven of these birds which i learned later were warblers were attacking me, or at least that's what i thought but they were only trying to stop me from killing the cobra. So acting out of self defence i fought them, i was biting, clawing thrashing at them to get them off of me. I tore out their feathers. It was a horrible mess. now they hate me and they hate Sholeh even more then they did before." he was crying when he finished.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1910 Posted: 22:16:16 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil found that a little hard to believe considering his temper, but didn't let him know.
"At least you had patience with him. Anyway, should we go to the lake?" she said, getting on his back. It looked like what he said earlier had gotten her into high spirit. Sybil was really looking forward to trusting him, so she planned to pass the entire day with him.

Cole simply rolled his eyes, now understanding why the mongoose was so gloomy.
"Temper. Always the temper. You know, back home, us keas use to meditate on a snowy cliff to get our minds off the trouble and keep our tempers at bay." Cole expressed, believing that would help him as well.
"But if it's the warblers we are talking about, maybe there is something you can do to make them forgive you. I can ask as your defense attorney in case they want to penalize you." Cole offered, surprising even himself. Though he believed that a bodyguard was not that different from an attorney, save the methods.
---
#1911 Posted: 22:58:34 10/02/2016
"Ive been at Sayan cave. But guess what! Me and him are mates now!" Rose said.
---
SC
#1912 Posted: 23:07:46 10/02/2016
Jr grew wide eyed and asked "would you really do that for me?"

Crocux smiled and said "lead the way."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1913 Posted: 23:20:11 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Crocux smiled and said "lead the way."

Sybil pointed to where the wetland was.
"We need to pass through Sayan's den, and afterwards, it's just a few steps away. You can't miss it." she instructed, feeling quite mighty standing on a crocodile. They weren't that tall, but he was certainly long. He was probably nine to ten times the length of Sybil from snout to tail, and that was truly intimidating.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Ive been at Sayan cave. But guess what! Me and him are mates now!" Rose said.

"HAH! Well it was about time!" Mambo yelled comically, as if he was expecting that. Unlike Sybil, he had seen those two as a potential couple, and was now very happy for them.

Jr grew wide eyed and asked "would you really do that for me?"

"Certainly, why not?" Cole replied, looking forward for a bit of action. He has grown quite bored just staying in that humongous tree and do nothing but chores, so a little action was something that urged him.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#1914 Posted: 23:28:18 10/02/2016
Sayan smiled at Mambo's comment, pleased to see that Mambo was happy for them. "And all it took was a drought.," he then said with a snicker.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1915 Posted: 23:35:48 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wait, no kidding?" Mambo asked surprised, though he knew that hard times could bound everyone in those times of need.
"Well then, I need to prepare the flock for the wedding! HEY COLE! WE HAVE A PARTY AT HAND!" he yelled, looking above him.
"And we will need a place to celebrate and plenty of food... well... what is necessary anyways." he declared, knowing how limited the resources were.
"I can't wait, but if you want to, we can wait for this drought to pass." he finally said, easing up his excitement.
---
#1916 Posted: 00:08:32 11/02/2016
"We rather wait for the drought yo pass. My......" Rose looked down. "My instincts are a little of a problem."
---
SC
#1917 Posted: 00:10:09 11/02/2016
Crocux smiled "ok, hang on tight because here I go!" and with that he took off at a gallop going much faster then Sybil anticipated.

Jr smiled "thank you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1918 Posted: 00:24:19 11/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil managed to grab on the points on his back, almost getting pulled on his tail with the sudden velocity. How could an animal with such short legs acquire such a speed? She didn't want to imagine how fast he was in water. It was quite miraculous, and scary when thought about it. Sybil started to pity the animals Crocux was going to use as prey.

Now finally, Cole was done applying the antibiotic to Jr.'s wounds, and now it was all a matter of resting.
"Well mister, off you go now. Now it's nothing but rest. Use Mambo's spot. It's the most comfortable. I'm sure he won't mind." Cole said, settling on a spot quite full of moss, making the trunk feel like a warm, fluffy blanket.

"We rather wait for the drought yo pass. My......" Rose looked down. "My instincts are a little of a problem."

Mambo understood, and also believed it was for the best. It was late afternoon after all, and Rose may soon need to leave, but he wanted to spend whatever time he could.

"So what do you want to do now?" he asked, being at a loss on what to do, and it was something rare since he always had ideas.
---
#1919 Posted: 00:46:52 11/02/2016
Jr obeyed and was happy, it was the first time in day he could get a good nights sleep and years since he's felt so relaxed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1920 Posted: 00:54:02 11/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole let him sleep, and returned to his own spot in the tree, knowing Mambo will take care of him once he was done with Rose and Sayan.

It was only a matter of minutes before Sybil and Crocux reached the lake.
"There it is ahead!" Sybil pointed out, seeing through the foliage the unmistakable grass from that open place. The lake didn't have as much water as it use to, and there were fewer pigeons, but it was still a nice place to get a drink once in a while, even if it was not that clean.
---
#1921 Posted: 01:29:43 11/02/2016
"Perhaps take a walk." Rose said.
---
SC
#1922 Posted: 01:44:08 11/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Certainly." Mambo said happily, welcoming the walk. He always flew to get anywhere, so a walk was indeed what he needed.

Back in the Antarctica, Cairo finally returned, much to the delight of the members. They were increasingly worried about their current leader Jet and the two orcas Cairo said he left behind, but they could only hope for the best. Cairo kept secret how increasingly worried Sybil was about the three Haven orcas, knowing that they might be offended on Sybil thinking like that after all they have done for her. To set his mind away from his real home, Cairo and the pod engaged into a cooperative hunt, even planning to use whatever strategy they invented there to catch the Haven residents.
---
#1923 Posted: 02:28:47 11/02/2016
"Come on Sayan." Rose said pulling at the vine.
---
SC
#1924 Posted: 02:32:05 11/02/2016
Crocux heard this and with a mischievous smile he went faster.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1925 Posted: 03:11:47 11/02/2016
Sayan nodded, walking aside the two. He tried to forget that he had complete control of Rose's actions-- and simply enjoy the conversation.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:27 11/02/2016 by redwes
#1926 Posted: 03:13:48 11/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil became nervous when Crocux suddenly went faster;
"Wait, we are going to the water now!?!"" she yelled, holding on tight. Crocux rushing like that made her think he was aiming at the lake, which meant that she was going to get wet, and was going to be in the water with a crocodile!

"Come on Sayan." Rose said pulling at the vine.

"Um... can't you be released from that vine? At least for the rest of the afternoon?" Mambo asked, unable to contain the depression to see Rose like that.
---
#1927 Posted: 03:19:12 11/02/2016
Sayan thought back to what Sybil mentioned-- how Rose could be free at least until the end of the afternoon. "We still have daylight left and it couldn't hurt for now-- if you want to try.," Sayan said with a smile. He would be willing to do with both the okay of Sybil and Rose herself.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:20:58 11/02/2016 by redwes
#1928 Posted: 03:30:42 11/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes sure. Come on, this is no fun at all." Mambo expressed, almost sounding like a complaining child. How could anyone had fun if your playmate had limited movement?
---
#1929 Posted: 03:35:12 11/02/2016
Sayan nodded and carefully removed the vine from around his mate's neck-- keeping it intact for when night returned. "There... you are free.," he said with a sigh of relief. He was glad to remove the limitation-- even only for a little while.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:08 11/02/2016 by redwes
#1930 Posted: 04:51:37 11/02/2016
at the last second Crocux came to a screeching halt just inches from the water and the momentum threw Sybil into the water. Crocux couldn't help but to burst out laughing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1931 Posted: 19:28:55 11/02/2016 | Topic Creator
So Sybil was right. She was going to get wet, but not in the way she expected.
"Very funny." she said sarcastically, swimming to land and shaking herself. She wasn't angry at Crocux. In fact, she was quite happy that he had that playful trust. The two of them have certainly gotten far in the trusting department, which is what Sybil wanted.

But not everything was fun and games at the Haven. The forest was eerily quiet. It was because the seven warblers who were injured had called a meeting, and explained everything that had happened to them. That of course, sent the warbler population in uproar, and couldn't help but to think that things were only going to get worse. Yodel of course, who was assisting, knew that was the perfect chance to injure Sybil's reputation, and make her pay for all the humiliations he has been though, like having his tree take away in favor of the warblers...
---
#1932 Posted: 20:47:20 11/02/2016
after he stopped laughing Crocux asks "Jr's actions are going to make thing a lot worse aren't they?" he was worried, he knew the Warblers are outraged so he sincerly hopes they can be calmed down.

Jr was sound asleep but as soon as Cole left him he subconsiously started to move over to were he was subconsiously. It seemed that he needed the cofert and wormth that Cole provided.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1933 Posted: 21:14:49 11/02/2016
Rose kissed Sayan. "Thank you. But be near just in case." Rose said before playfully pouncing at Mambo.
---
SC
#1934 Posted: 01:14:50 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright, so you got me." Mambo said playfully, not even fighting to struggle, since it was futile. He wasn't afraid of Rose, and blissfully believed she was playing.

after he stopped laughing Crocux asks "Jr's actions are going to make thing a lot worse aren't they?" he was worried, he knew the Warblers are outraged so he sincerly hopes they can be calmed down.

Sybil knew how easy it was for the warblers to bear grudges, but she was sure it was something she could handle.
"Well, it's not the first time the warblers would act that way. Just let them blow a little steam and I'll gather with them. I'm sure I can calm them down." Sybil said, trying very hard not to sound nervous. She really hoped she could convince the warblers to forgive Jr. and also the sentence, since she didn't want to imagine what Crocux would do if he ever found out what she did.

after he stopped laughing Crocux asks "Jr's actions are going to make thing a lot worse aren't they?"Jr was sound asleep but as soon as Cole left him he subconsiously started to move over to were he was subconsiously. It seemed that he needed the cofert and wormth that Cole provided.

Cole was just upstairs from Mambo's cavity, but he was sound asleep already. He lived with Cheryl, and she heard the commotion below and went to investigate.
"Oh heaven's no! Come on mongoose! This is your spot!" she said in sort of a screaming whispering, arriving just in time before Jr. could fall from the cavity. It was quite irritating for her to have a mongoose that was a somnambulist.
---
#1935 Posted: 01:36:49 12/02/2016
Rose chuckled. "It's always fun to play with you." She then got off him.
---
SC
#1936 Posted: 02:06:11 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Aaah, so you got me walking so you could get me easily huh? How sneaky." Mambo said with a snicker, evidently looking through Rose.
"You won't be so lucky however, once the orcas return." he then said michievously, demonstrating that he knew about the game. He found it so amusing how hunters like Rose and Sayan became the hunted when those huge marine animals got in the picture.
---
#1937 Posted: 02:40:02 12/02/2016
Jr continued to sleep soundly and began to talk in his sleep "no mom, don't go." as he slept a tear fell from his eye, he was dreaming, but it was more of a nightmare as he relived the second worst day of his whole life. the day his mother died before his very eyes.

Crocux nodded "i know but he is the son of the mongoose that died saving my life. a debt I wish to repay by doing what I can to keep him safe if I can." he then grew curious "how did you punish him anyways?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1938 Posted: 02:47:01 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl grunted in frustration, now growing more irritated when he also started talking.
"Wasn't sleep walking enough!?" she whispered, trying to forcefully return him to the spot with the moss. Although Cheryl liked to be useful, she was not as kind or patient as her brother and boss.

Sybil was backed into a corner when Crocux asked that. And after explaining to her why he wanted to protect Jr. so much, how could she ever say what she did.
"Well the warblers were angry, but I've managed to calm then down briefly." she said, avoiding to answer the question directly.
---
#1939 Posted: 02:57:27 12/02/2016
Crocux gave her a stern look and said "I know you're avoiding the question but please keep in mind that whatever you chose to be his punishment I will not be angry with you, if anything you did me a favor of not having to punish him myself, I just don't want to be surprised when I do find out. besides I would feel more comfortable hearing it from you."

Jr started to thrash a little in his sleep "mom please don't leave. I don't wanna lose you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1940 Posted: 03:04:48 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't know what to say. She knew she couldn't avoid the question for long, so she decided to get it over with and blame the warblers.
"Those birds! They don't only want a punishment... they want... a sentence, should he ever hurt them again." Sybil explained, violently shaking.

"I swear if he keeps this silly nonsense..." Cheryl complained, feeling nothing for somebody calling his mother, since she felt that was weak and silly. She continued to forcefully try to place him on the moss, avoiding the temptation of shaking him to wake him up.
---
#1941 Posted: 03:25:37 12/02/2016
Crocux nodded in understanding "that is only fair. what I had in mind would be much more unpleasen't so really he actually got off easy."

Jr was starting to get in a cold sweat as he continued to thrash around "mom what's wrong? who are they? why are you bleeding?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1942 Posted: 03:40:22 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil flinched with his response. She has been so sure he was going to get so angry. She didn't tell what the sentence would be, hoping it wasn't necessary.
"Well, you really shouldn't blame the warblers. Before I arrived here, they had such a miserable life because of mongooses. So it's no mystery why they disliked them so much..." Sybil explained, but then coming to an abrupt stop. She didn't want to badmouth mongooses again and return to where it all started with Crocux.

"Oh good grief! I can't take this!" Cheryl complained, carrying the now struggling Jr. to her and Cole's home.
"Brother! I think you should handle this one. This dummy is sleepwalking AND having a nightmare at the same time!" she said to Cole, with him waking up immediately. He proceeded to tie him up with some loose creepers that were just outside to prevent him from falling off the tree in all his movement. Cheryl on the other hand, was starting to believe the mongoose was more trouble than he was worth.
---
#1943 Posted: 04:05:33 12/02/2016
Crocux nodded understanding "I can understand why. Mongooses are professional trouble makers after all."

As soon as Cole made contact with Jr he started to calm down his dream fading off as he felt comforted by Cole's presence.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1944 Posted: 04:14:43 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very happy that Crocux understood, but wondered what made him change his demeanor so much. A simple commentary about mongooses before and she received a nasty threat from him, and now she's talking about mongooses again in a not so positive ways and he didn't care. Sybil dismissed it as Guardian's doing.
"Well, I'm very glad you understand." Sybil said, relieved with this new Crocux and finally starting to lower her guard to him to show him her trust.

Cheryl looked with some jealousy, wondering why couldn't she calmed him that way. Now that Jr. seemed calmer, Cole unbounded him.
"Well, he can't go unsupervised. You wouldn't mind if he stays here, would you?" Cole asked, but Cheryl simply responded by simply getting into her corner. Regardless of her opinion, she knew her brother was going to let the mongoose stay, whether she liked it or not.
---
#1945 Posted: 04:25:21 12/02/2016
Crocux nodded "It is only fair since he did attack them. if the situation was different I would be opting to defend him. but that is not the case. If I was punishing him I would be sitting on him and I wouldn't get off for a week."

Jr grew even calmer and fell into a deeper sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1946 Posted: 04:36:37 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil found silly, yet funny, on how could that be considered a punishment. She found it very amusing.
"That can't be very pleasing." she said with a light chuckle. She was enjoying Crocux's company at last.
"Hey, you know, you're very fun to be around... when you're in a good mood." she said, that last sentence coming off randomly and unintentionally.
"Sorry, sorry! That was a gut reaction." she apologized, angry at herself for not having better control of her words.

Now Cole was certain he would have to stay with the mongoose for as long as it took, so ignoring Cheryl, he proceeded to sleep alongside Jr. getting in his way just in case he sleepwalked again.
---
#1947 Posted: 11:26:46 12/02/2016
Quote: Felines
"Aaah, so you got me walking so you could get me easily huh? How sneaky." Mambo said with a snicker, evidently looking through Rose.
"You won't be so lucky however, once the orcas return." he then said michievously, demonstrating that he knew about the game. He found it so amusing how hunters like Rose and Sayan became the hunted when those huge marine animals got in the picture.

"Exactly the plan Mambo." Rose then tried to pounce on him again.
---
SC
#1948 Posted: 14:10:43 12/02/2016
Crocux smiled "it's ok. Shi tells me the same thing all the time."

as Jr slept he moved closer to Cole instinctively wanting to get closer to the sorce of the wormth.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1949 Posted: 17:30:38 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
It was a very happy day for Sybil. She was enjoying a very good time with Crocux, exactly as planned. And Crocux's better personality was finally showing. She then looked at the lake, and watching the deepest part, she decided to ask Crocux a favor.
"Hey Crocux, considering that you can swim and catch fish as well, do you think you can go to the deepest part of the lake and see if there are some fish there?" she asked, pointing to the middle of the lake, which was so deep that the water was a dark blue. Not only would she finally discover if there are some fish left there which Crocux could help with, but she hid the fact that she also wanted to see a crocodile in action.

Cheryl looked annoyed how Cole would seem to spend much time with Jr. Asides Mambo, it really bothered her when her brother spent some time with anyone that wasn't her...

Quote: Felines

"Exactly the plan Mambo." Rose then tried to pounce on him again.

Mambo avoided her just in the nick of time.
"Cool! But if you want to get me again, you'll have to jump." Mambo said teasingly, flying low around her. He had really miss being with Rose.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1950 Posted: 17:32:04 12/02/2016
Jaerl remains nearby, but does not enter the tree cavity. He stands guard outside making sure nothing harm them. He perches on the main branch leading to the cavity of the tree.

Meanwhile Sunflame prepares himself the best he can for his surgery. He is absolutely terrified. Still he tries his best to be brave for his caretakers\friends.

Far from either island, Jhen feeds on what he can find, waiting out the drought. Despite all his difficulties and obsticles, he is doing alright. He sends a message inviting the other two orcas to join him in his secret treasure cove of food.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:34:42 12/02/2016 by Wyrstel
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me