Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 37 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1801 Posted: 05:59:50 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply rolled her eyes, finding it funny how he said meaningless. After the one Crocux made to her, threats weren't that meaningless to her.
"Alright fine. Now you guys know that we are facing a drought now, the last thing we need is some sort of outrage." Sybil explained, hoping not to hear any more trouble from them...

Both Mambo and Cole gave a slight chuckle when he mentioned Sholeh.
"Is that really what you're worried about!? Appealing to Sholeh?" Mambo said, looking at Cole.
"Mister, that mongoose is in her own world. No matter how much you try, you won't appeal to her." Cole said to JR., wondering if he has been as silly as to develop a crush on her.
"If you doubt us, just go talk to the vulture called Warren. He has been more than a year with her and she still doesn't want a solid friendship with him." Mambo then explained, examining the wounds and realizing they didn't reached vital organs or nerves. As to why he didn't feel any pains, he assumed it was because the mongoose was too use to it.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1802 Posted: 14:29:55 06/02/2016
"Sayan I want to take a walk. I want to see Mambo." Rose said. "I haven't done anything for a few days now. You can keep the leash on me just in case." Rose said really wanting to see her best friend.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1803 Posted: 14:36:12 06/02/2016
Jr felt offended, it wasn't just Sholeh but everyone he meets hates him. he thought about it and realized he did develop a crush on her. "W-well Warren hasn't been around lately a-and it's not just Sholeh, everyone I meet hates me. so why even bother if everyone, even my own spicies, hates me?" Jr was blushing furiously.

Guardian nodded "of course. you wont be getting any more trouble from us." Crocux snickered at that. Guardian glared at him "mind telling me Crocux what's so funny." Crocux looked at him and said "oh nothing just that you and Terrance always fought with each other every day and since Jr is just like his father you promise to not give Sybil anymore trouble."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1804 Posted: 17:12:18 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The two keas simply shook their heads.
"Well we don't hate you." Mambo said with benevolence, since unlike the warblers, keas were more trusting, more forgiving and much less frequent to bear grudges.

Sybil sighed with Crocux comment, now truly believing it won't be the last time she had to reprehend them.
"Well, trouble involves anybody. But as long it doesn't involve violence, then it's alright." Sybil said finally, knowing there wasn't much se could do. She then realized she has been lucky that the trouble today was with JR. and Guardian only. Crocux didn't seem like the kind to take scolding too well.
---
#1805 Posted: 17:45:38 06/02/2016
Crocux smiled "I know that. So you got any plans for today? I was going to sleep but all the commotion woke me up. So I figured why not help out if I can?" Guardian smiled at that, he was so proud of how much Crocux had matured. It seemed like only yesterday when Crocux first came into his life, as an unruly, energetic, temperamental baby croc. "I think I'll go rest. at least until my headache goes away. Have a nice day Sybil." said Guardian as he left.

Jr sighed "that's what they all say at first. but it never lasts."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1806 Posted: 18:11:19 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very tempted to call Guardian back since she didn't want to be alone win Crocux, but then she figured this was a chance to bond with the crocodile and be on his good side.
"Well, there isn't much to be done. I was planning on visiting Rose to see how she's doing." Sybil commented, but then a small rumbling in her stomach indicated that she was hungry. She hasn't eaten a things since yesterday, and it was already past noon.

"HAH, it looks like you don't know us keas too well." Cole said, finding the mongoose's comment quite amusing. The parrots weren't one to have low self esteem or negative outlooks of life, except perhaps his sister Cheryl, so JR.'s negativity was quite a news flash.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:11:56 06/02/2016 by Felines
#1807 Posted: 18:42:00 06/02/2016
Crocux smiled "well it seems that someone's hungry. Come with me I think I still have a few lizards left in my den. My treat."

Jr brightened up a little but only for a moment "then you probably don't know about what happened."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1808 Posted: 18:57:00 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very happy to learn that Crocux was saving up food as well, and while she was glad for the offer, she gently declined.
"Thank you, but it's better if you keep it. You will need it much more than I do. Besides, I am more in the mood of berries." she said, vowing to eliminate fish and meat from her diet during the drought and leave it to those who were exclusively carnivores.

"You said it. Happened. Past tense. If what happened was your fault, then what can you do but to learn from your mistake and try to never repeat it again? That's just the way of life." Mambo said with a rather goofy smile, demonstrating the incredibly kind, happy parrot he was. At that point in time, it was almost impossible to imagine why keas had such an awful reputation.
---
#1809 Posted: 19:03:00 06/02/2016
Crocux shrugged "ok. besides I've been meaning to lose weight. so I'll wait for later."

Jr gave a suprized look at the kea. No one has ever been that kind to him. He stumbled over To Mambo and gave him a hug "thank you. no one has ever been that kind to me." Jr was crying but this time they were tears of joy.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1810 Posted: 19:13:57 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil raised her eyebrow, wondering why a crocodile would want to lose weight. She didn't say anything though, and looked around the forest to see if there were some brushes with edible berries around.

Mambo looked surprised at first, buten smiled back, while looking at Cole with the same, goofy smile as if showing off his feel-good ability.
"Alrighty then, first things first. We need to do something about those wounds. Cole, you stay with our guest and I'll go to Hunted island to see the wombat. He must certainly have medicine for this." Mambo said, gently removing JR. and starting to fly away, with Cole doubting to leave him go alone. He was his bodyguard after all, but he obeyed him nonetheless. Cole raised his chest, ready to be of service to the mongoose.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#1811 Posted: 19:37:23 06/02/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan I want to take a walk. I want to see Mambo." Rose said. "I haven't done anything for a few days now. You can keep the leash on me just in case." Rose said really wanting to see her best friend.

Sayan looked at Rose, thinking for a brief moment. "Well-- it's still bright and I don't see the harm.," he said with a smile. He wasn't sure what Sybil would think about it-- but trusted his own ability to hold back the tiger if need be and would do anything to help bide time for what his mate was forced to endure. He studied the rope carefully for a moment and untied the end from the wall-- wrapping it in a tight circle and shortening the length of the rope to something more acceptable. He nodded before biting down on the shortened end-- keeping an tight grip just in case and prepared to leave.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1812 Posted: 19:42:04 06/02/2016
ooc: Crocux is fat for a croc silly.

Jr sat down happy to finally have some friends. when he sat down he began to feel the pain of his wounds. He winced in pain and jokingly said "well, the pain was delayed but that doesn't make me feel any better now. oh well can't get everything you want I guess." he then started to think out loud forgetting about the bodyguard "lets see, I have two stab wounds, a broken leg," his stomach then growled, with an embarrassed look he adds "and an empty stomach."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1813 Posted: 19:49:58 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know, but considering that Sybil had never seen a saltwater crocodile before, and since he is already big, she assumed that was a normal weight smilie

Cole attributed his feel of pain to the fact that JR. was finally starting to care for life. Since he didn't earlier, he assumed that was the reason he didn't feel anything at first.
"I figured. But what do mongooses eat..." Cole asked, almost saying besides eggs, but imagined that would have offended him, she left the question there.

Sybil was surveilling the forest for berries, now knowing if Crocux was following her or not. She didn't looked behind her though, since she thought that if he was indeed there, then her looking often would look like she didn't trust him, and she didn't want that.
---
#1814 Posted: 19:50:06 06/02/2016
Rose smiled and hugged Sayan. "Thank you." She then lead Sayan to the kea tree.
---
SC
#1815 Posted: 20:03:22 06/02/2016
Crocux fallowed wanting to help out.

Jr thought about it and said "normally we would eat eggs but I can't have them for two reasons. one I can't stand the taste of eggs and two, I'm allergic to them. some other things I can think of are berries, lizards, snakes" he stopped for a second at snakes for a split second awkward pause "well snakes are off the menu since my grandfather is a snake so that rounds it down to berries and lizards."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1816 Posted: 20:13:21 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Berries and lizards. Alright. That shouldn't be hard to find." Cole said, calling his sister to take care of JR.
"This is Cheryl, my sister. She will be in charge of you until I get back." Cole said, knowing his sister wasn't very reliable, but had very good reasons to let her take the responsibility; first, he wanted her to feel important, and second, JR. couldn't be left unsupervised. So without wasting time, he flew off, planning to get the lizards first since they had become a major food source lately and were getting harder to find.

A rustle from dry leaves and Sybil realized the Crocux was behind her, but continued with the gathering, pretending not to be worried about him being so close. She didn't realized he only wanted to help, since she doubted he could grab those tiny berries with his jaws or claws.
---
#1817 Posted: 20:29:16 06/02/2016
Jr smiled at her "hello Cheryl. I'm Terrance, Terrance Jr."

after a bit of searching Crocux found a few berries "hey Sybil, I think I found a few berries."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1818 Posted: 20:58:21 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, hello." Cheryl replied rashly, demonstrating the vast contract between her and her brother. She was just there to be useful, she didn't want a long conversation or mushy introductions.

Sybil went to where he pointed out, picking up the least dry berries she could find. It wasn't that there were many dry berries, it's how very few there were.
"Thanks for your help Crocux. I promise I will do anything to prevent you and the others from going through starvation." Sybil said, also referring to Sayan, Rose, and the others. But it saddened her that she couldn't make the same promise for the orcas.
---
#1819 Posted: 21:03:27 06/02/2016
Soon they reached the Kea tree. Rose called up. "Hey Mambo are you there? Look who is semi free!" Rose said referring to Sayan keeping a rope on her.
---
SC
#1820 Posted: 21:10:10 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"The boss is to here. He went to Hunted island. The sentry from earlier said, landing on a nearby branch.

By that time, Mambo was still flying towards Hunted island, and it was in a very heavy fog, as you would expect from it. It was rare though, considering the drought was worse there, but Hunted island was very peculiar indeed and had a very unstable climate.
---
#1821 Posted: 21:11:55 06/02/2016
Sayan smiled at Rose's remark, still keeping a tight grip on the rope.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:07 06/02/2016 by redwes
#1822 Posted: 21:28:26 06/02/2016
Crocux smiled "it's the least I could do for everything you've done for me and my family, in fact I only wish their were more berries for you."

Jr saw the contrast and decided not to bother her. He heard Rose calling and hobbled over to see who it was. even though it took him a couple of minutes it felt like an eternity for him but it was worth it. he reached a place where he could see Rose and Sayan and vice versa. "Hello down their. I don't think I had the chance to introduce myself yet. I'm Terrance, Terrance Jr."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1823 Posted: 21:41:34 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, I have plenty stored, in conservation, so even if I can't pick them up, I have my own reserve." Sybil assured, quite glad that the conversation was very pleasing. Crocux was actually very nice to talk to, when in the right mood of course. She was really going to try to trust him.

Cheryl rolled her eyes, finding it ridiculous how somebody would introduce himself from so very far away.
"Come on, the is stupid. Long distance introductions are dumb." Cheryl said bitterly, grabbing JR. and flying him to the ground so he could introduce himself properly.
---
#1824 Posted: 21:44:47 06/02/2016
"Aww man. When will he be back?" Rose said. She then saw the new resident. At first she thought it was Sholeh but then saw it wasn't. "My name is Rose I am the successor of Sybil and my mate here is Sayan."
---
SC
#1825 Posted: 22:15:01 06/02/2016
Sayan nodded, inspecting the new resident.
---
#1826 Posted: 23:13:47 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl remained motionless during the introduction. She wanted nothing to do with it.

Mambo was more than halfway towards Hunted island now, flying very close to the water. He liked to hear the little waves, since they made a relaxing sound, and unlike Sybil, he wasn't worried about the orcas at all.
---
#1827 Posted: 00:26:11 07/02/2016
Jr smiled "hello their. I'm Terrance, Terrance Jr. Pleased to meet you both." he looked at Rose and said "If you Sybil's successor then you must be good friends with my uncle Crocux. Any friend of the family is a friend of mine."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1828 Posted: 00:41:03 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued gathering berries at Crocux's company, and eating just ten, she felt satisfied. The drought had made her lose much of her appetite anyways.
"Well then, I think that is enough." she said, seeing on how a few leaves were drying out.
"So then, I will visit Rose now." she said, wanting to keep her some company in case Sayan left to get food. The den was a bit far away, having been a little sidetracked looking for the best berries, so she left immediately. At that moment, she had no idea that Rose would leave the allowed perimeter.

Cole was about a hundred yards away, trying to look for a few lizards. They were quite hard to catch, especially for somebody who didn't hunt. He managed to catch a very big one, that almost looked like a small iguana, and hoped that was enough, and to complement it, he proceeded to find the juiciest berries he could find.
---
#1829 Posted: 00:59:38 07/02/2016
"I've meet him a few times. But I'm on restricted terms right now due to my instincts." Rose said showing Jr the vine rope she had on. "If you see me tied up at night do not go near me for I don't want yo hurt you or anyone."
---
SC
#1830 Posted: 01:12:14 07/02/2016
Crocux fallowed wanting to keep her company saying "I'll join you. I have nothing better to do today anyways."

Guardian forgot were the den was so he went over to Sybil's tree instead.

Jr nodded understanding "I understand. I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around the fact my grandfather's a cobra." (don't forget that his injuries aren't healed yet and are pretty obvious to see.)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:18 07/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#1831 Posted: 01:26:07 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't mind, and kinda welcomed the company, believing she was making progress in the trust between them.

Meanwhile, Sholeh had returned to her tree after leaving to the woods to blow up some steam. She realized what a mess it was, and since Warren wasn't around, she started cleaning it herself, not completely over the anger she has been feeling during the fight.
---
#1832 Posted: 01:48:12 07/02/2016
"Hey what happened to you? Did something attack you?" Rose said.
---
SC
#1833 Posted: 01:54:03 07/02/2016
Jr got embarresed and said "well yes and no. I did this to myself. I was depressed you see but Mambo helped me out so I'm not that depressed anymore." he then tried to change the subject "do you have any advice on getting warblers to forgive you after attacking them?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1834 Posted: 02:04:49 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl was getting bored, but stayed there nonetheless, not wanting to disappoint her brother.

Cole was done with the berries, and using his big talons, he carried them along with the large lizard to his home. He wasn't very far, and it only took him three minutes to arrive. He became very startled when he didn't saw either his sister or Jr. but he then correctly assumed they were on the ground. So leaving the food at the little table-like trunk inside the cavity (which was Mambo's house) and flew below.
"Oh, hey Rose, hey Sayan." he greeted the couple, landing besides Cheryl and relieved to see her and Jr. He then ignored the vine attaching the young tiger, since he found it very depressing.
---
#1835 Posted: 03:00:01 07/02/2016
"Aww you poor thing." Rose said.
---
SC
#1836 Posted: 03:16:17 07/02/2016
He really wanted to change the subject "yea. anyways do you have any suggestions for getting warblers to forgive you for attacking them?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1837 Posted: 03:25:02 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole felt like he should have said something, but believed that was a matter between Rose and Jr. Rose had more experience with a warbler, and he had no idea on how indeed he could get the warblers to forgive him for... whatever he did.

Sybil had now reached Sayan's den, and was quite surprised to see neither him or Rose. She then noticed that one of the vines was missing, so she assumed that Sayan had taken Rose for a walk while restrained. It was day, and Rose deserved it after almost a week of being limited to those surroundings alone.
"Well then, they are not here..." Sybil said to Crocux, wondering what could be done next.
"So, what do you ever do for entertainment?" she then asked, truly be.ueving that an activity with the crocodile could help them bond better.
---
#1838 Posted: 03:34:05 07/02/2016
"Well you can do things for them. Do something that would benefit everyone." Rose said.
---
SC
#1839 Posted: 04:21:04 07/02/2016
Crocux shrugged and said "other then the game I sleep for the most part."

Jr was afraid of that, he smiled and said "ok well how about Sholeh? I kinda upset her after robbing her then nearly killing the cobra and injuring seven warblers at her home."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1840 Posted: 04:41:22 07/02/2016
"Well only time will tell." Rose said.
---
SC
#1841 Posted: 05:33:29 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sleeping didn't seem like that much of an activity, but then again, the orca game was the main entertainment at the Haven.
"Is sleeping consider an activity? If you expect to lose weight, you need to get into motion." Sybil suggested, hoping he didn't misinterpret her comment as him being fat. The drought itself could make him lose weight, but then again, things would get rather boring doing nothing just to save energy. She was at a loss of what to do.

Now thinking that the conversation was over, Cole finally spoke up.
"Hey Mr. mongoose, I already brought you food." he said, much to the delight of Cheryl, whose responsibility to watch over the guest was now over.
---
#1842 Posted: 06:09:33 07/02/2016
"Hey Cole I didn't see you there." Rose said. "How have things been going?"
---
SC
#1843 Posted: 16:09:02 07/02/2016
Jr's stomach growled, he blushed, embarrassed, "I could use something to eat. Thank you Cole, you're very kind. and please call me Terrance or Jr."

Crocux thought about it and said "you're right. but I can't think of much else to do." he then had an idea "how about we go to the Kea's tree?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1844 Posted: 18:42:12 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole nodded, but before grabbing him, he addressed to Rose.
"I've been here for a while." he said, even greeting her but she didn't listen.
"Anyway, let's talk later. If you're looking for the boss, he'll be back soon." he assured, imagining that the only reason for Rose's visit was to see Mambo. He knew too well how great firends he and young Rose had become. So with the conversation now over, Cole grabbed Jr. and flew him to the tree... with Cheryl close behind, since she wasn't in the mood of a conversation.

"Hey, you know about the parrots?" Sybil asked, thinking Crocux didn't know about them, considering they lived quite far, near the edge of the outback. She liked the idea though.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1845 Posted: 20:44:37 07/02/2016
Royal after being not seen for a while returns to his tree beside the warblers. Jaerl, on the other hand follows the sound of voices and lands in the tree, just as Cole, flies Jr. into the tree. Due to the drought, him and his father have been being extremely cautious. They could potentially be lethal to many of the residents, if they allow their instincts to take over.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:55:54 08/02/2016 by Wyrstel
#1846 Posted: 21:05:32 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
At Hunted island, Mambo had reached the island safely, though in that fog, one could easily get lost.
"Well that wasn't so bad. I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of the poor orcas." he said to himself, not even seeing one on his way. He has been looking forward to see the cockatoo cousins, but with such a fog, he doubted they were around playing. But with a task at hand, he proceeded to try to find Whirlpool's burrow in that mess of thick whiteness...
---
#1847 Posted: 21:36:37 07/02/2016
Crocux nodded "yep. You may have forgotten but my den is somewhere in between snowy mountain and their tree. so I see them flying around from time to time. It can't hurt, and I remember dad telling me that parrots are great conversationalists. so much so that even his kind would have them as pets." referring to the fact that Guardian was a human at one point.

after getting in the tree Jr hobbled over to the food. when he sat down he smiled and said "you didn't need to get so much for me Cole. I really appreciate it. thank you." he started with the lizard. the lizard was big enough to feed him for two meals.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:04 07/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#1848 Posted: 22:03:09 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"His kind!? PETS!?" Sybil yelled, getting quite furious. Since she didn't believe the story of Guardian being human before, she assumed he was talking about cobras.
"How can anybody keep anybody as a pet!? There isn't suppose to be such thing! Just family! Pet is just another word for slave!" Sybil said furiously, demonstrating that Crocux hit a delicate nerve with that comment.

Cheryl returned to her own spot at the tree, not being seen by Cole, who assumed she was still with Rose and Sayan. He watched over Jr. but was starting to grow very worried about his boss. He hasn't been gone for that long, but that's just how overprotective he was.
---
#1849 Posted: 22:13:48 07/02/2016
"I wonder how the cockatoos are doing.," Sayan quietly said wishing he had visited them more often. Sadly, he knew he wouldn't get another chance for quite a long time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:14:43 07/02/2016 by redwes
#1850 Posted: 22:22:06 07/02/2016
"Me too Sayan. " Rose said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 37 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me