Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 36 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1751 Posted: 17:34:43 01/02/2016
ooc: ok Felines and I'm not too good at recaps theuone so i'll leave that to Felines. in a rush will edit later.

Guardian felt offended "i came to apologize for that or were you not listening? besides I raised Crocux myself so i know him better then you, or have you forgotten that as well?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1752 Posted: 18:41:49 01/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: theuone, the orcas are far out at sea, and everybody else is at their home, with the exception of Guardian the cobra and a new mongoose, Jr., who is at Sholeh's tree. The keas are at their tree, and Warren the vulture is at the Outback. Sozen and Shilise are at the cave and Rose and Sayan are at the den. Nothing much has changed, save for the drought getting worse.

Sholeh simply scoffed.
"HAH. Do you think that a simple apology will undo what you did!? If only it was that easy." she mocked, evidently not feeling sympathy for him.
"And as for the crocodile, very nice lad, but it's time to face reality. You may have raced him, but that doesn't mean he is incapable of rebelling. He's far bigger and much more stronger than you. Not even your venom would be enough to overpower him." Sholeh explained, underestimating Guardian, and very unaware how he, despite his size, managed to save Sybil from him when he went rogue.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1753 Posted: 21:37:35 01/02/2016
Guardian grew outraged "well. if Crocux ever gets angry at you and threatins to eat you, don't come to me for help, because I wont stop him. in fact I'll go ahead and encourage him. because as much as i respect your kind you Sholeh are an exeption to that. so just pull one more, just one more of your little sssstuntsss, and I'll perssssssssonally make you ssssssuffer!" Jr. was furious at his threat and shouts "IF YOU HARM SO MUCH AS A SINGLE HAIR ON HER PRITTY LITTLE HEAD AND I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE!!! CIVIT OR NO CIVIT, I LIVE HERE AGAINST SYBIL'S WISHES AND DEFIY HER!!! SO DON'T THINK THAT THREATINING ME WITH THAT WEAK LITTLE CAT WILL HELP YOU!! GOT IT COBRA!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1754 Posted: 22:20:02 01/02/2016
Skali had let AJ stay the night at her bush. She engaged in small talk and banter with him in hopes of catching up, and eventually fell asleep. As night fell and the morning hours began to wane, she began to stir from her resting place. The sun was baking the dry ground and insulating the bush, alerting the serpent. Barely awake, she sleepily glanced around to see if her companion was still there.
#1755 Posted: 22:25:21 01/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh grew very upset at the outrage that was forming at her own home. However, even with all her selfish stubbornness, she was, at last, realizing just how much Jr. was defending her. And making bad comments about Sybil was always very welcoming to her.
"Ignore him Terrence. A snake is always a snake. Though if I was you... Guardian, was it? If I were you, I wouldn't invoke a mutiny like a rogue crocodile. As much as Sybil dislikes me she knows I have a right to live here. Don't believe me? Just talk to that stupid warbler named Yodel. He has always made Sybil's life miserable, yet she always tolerates him." Sholeh explained, knowing the relationship between those two.

"And by the way, I heard Sybil got angry with you when you attacked me. Friend or not, she won't tolerate any violence against anybody, so don't you dare cause an outrage with your friend the crocodile. You will only get him and yourself in trouble. Sybil may be small, but she is resourceful, and she even managed to defeat an army of Komodo dragons." Sholeh pointed out, really believing that Sybil, despite Terrence badmouthing her earlier. Though she believed Sybil capable of encouraging Guardian to take such drastic measures with her, the civet wouldn't want a rogue, hungry crocodile roaming around and putting at risk the rest of the Haven residents too.
---
#1756 Posted: 00:16:36 02/02/2016
Guardian hated Sholeh but he couldn't argue with her. he eyed Jr. "I know how Sybil reacted when she first saw you. she practically banished you on the spot and yet you stayed anyways. Sybil might get angry if Sholeh gets hurt but I have a feeling that it will be a different story with you. so if you threaten me again rat, and I'll end you. also Sholeh it's a drought so if you die the most logical explanation would be that one lost control of their instincts so it couldn't be helped, so watch your back Sholeh." intentionally provoking Jr and sent him over the edge with the threat on Sholeh's life. Jr.'s eyes turned red and he attacked Guardian. He tackled Guardian and grabbed a hold of his head so Guardian couldn't fight back and squeezed hard to try to crush it. "THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DEAD!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1757 Posted: 00:30:28 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's it! I'm done with such stupidity! You can kill him if you want to, but let it be out of MY house!" Sholeh demanded, now not caring if it was Jr. who killed the threatening cobra. It would do her a favor anyways, but she didn't want her tree to be the scene of a crime. She had a badly enough reputation as it was to have her own home plunged with a scandal.

Sholeh didn't have to do anything. For not far from her tree, there was a group of eight warblers, who even after so much time, they didn't trust Sholeh, so she was kept under surveillance every day. Having witness the ugly discussion, they realized that they must interfere.
"Calm down you jerk! We do not solve things with violence!" one of them said, with all eight of them grabbing different part of his body. They knew that by exposing themselves, Sholeh would know that she was being spied on, though unknown to them, she had suspected it from the beginning...and didn't even cared.
"Ray! Get Sybil! This has gone too far." the same warbler ordered, with the message soon to be delivered. Now there were seven warblers holding Jr, but Sholeh, instead of helping, just stood there, watching the spectacle.
---
#1758 Posted: 00:39:00 02/02/2016
Jr.'s grip was too strong as he held the head like a vise. Even the warblers wouldn't be able to get him to let go but he actually stopped when he realized that he was upsetting Sholeh and felt that they were attacking him so he attacked the warblers, pounding slashing biting and tearing at them ripping off feathers by the paw full trying to get them off of him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1759 Posted: 00:54:47 02/02/2016
Suddenly very large talons grabbed Jr. And separated him. "THATS ENOUGH!!" It was Sozen. "I will not have you causing trouble!" He squeezed Jr hard in his talons.
---
SC
#1760 Posted: 00:59:05 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh knew the consequences of hurting a warber, so before Jr. could seriously injure them, she decided to intervene herself, but Sozen went ahead of her.
"DARN IT TERRENCE! Didn't you hear me the last time!? If something happens to somebody... ESPECIALLY the warblers, you will just give a worser name to our species! I have been trying so hard to behave here so that I can be allowed to live here! AND YOU ARE MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE!" Sholeh said, now blinded with fury. Sybil already disliked mongooses, so the least Sholeh needed was somebody to give Sybil more reasons to hate her species.

"Female mongoose, male mongoose, they are all the same, sadistic beasts!" one limping warber said, needing to get up with the help of another.
"What was miss Sybil thinking allowing such creatures here? She has too much blind faith." the only female of the group said, evidently disappointed.

The seven warblers were injured, but they could still fly, so they left Sholeh's tree, grumbling.
"Wait! I can nurse you back to health!" a desperate Sholeh said, but she only got responded with a lot of laughing and scoffing from part of the warblers. There was no way they were going to place themselves in her care. But after they were all of sight, Sholeh lowered her head, quietly sobbing... with a sorrow never in her life she felt, and completely ignoring even Sozen.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:40 02/02/2016 by Felines
#1761 Posted: 01:45:04 02/02/2016
Sozen looked at Jr. He was furious. "I should kill you right now." He paused for a moment. "But I'm not. I rather you suffer for what you did." He said still having a very strong grip on him.
---
SC
#1762 Posted: 01:53:04 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh just gave a brief glance, but then turned away, not caring what Sozen would do t a member of her own species. She felt so betrayed by her own kind that nothing mattered to her anymore.

Back at Sybil's tree, Ray arrived to give her the news, relieved to see her there.
"Oh miss Sybil. This is too awful. There is quite a nasty dispute at that mongoose chick's tree. That cobra, and that other mongoose, they are tearing each other apart." Ray explained, and it took Sybil little time to realize what he said.
"Why do these things continue happening!? I swear if this keeps up, I won't allow any more animals at this Haven." she said furiously, heading there with Ray in tow. The warbler was quite nervous, for he could sense just how angry Sybil was. Once again, she seemed to be under a lot of stress. Of course there was the drought, but Sybil was just furious on how there were appearing many disputes, all involving the newest members of the Haven.
---
#1763 Posted: 01:59:30 02/02/2016
Jr coward in fear of Sozen but still spoke strongly "they attacked me. I was only defending myself." he looked at Sholeh "I've caused you nothing but trouble. You have every right to hate me. as soon as this eagle lets go of me I'll leave and never bother you again. I just wish I could undo what I've done." his voice cracking at the last sentence as he started to cry. why do I always make everyone I meet hate me so? why? he thought to himself.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1764 Posted: 02:06:36 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh pretended to ignore him. She was rather pleased however, when he said that he wouldn't bother her again, though if only he could have done it sooner.
"Oh great. Just what I needed to close this argument with a golden brooch." Sholeh suddenly said, for she saw at a distance that Sybil was approaching. Her presence was always a nuisance to Sholeh.

"Oh be quiet Sholeh. I'm here to help stop whatever fight started here." she said, having heard what she sad. She then looked at Sozen.
"Where is that other mongoose? And why is your talon there?" Sybil asked, unable to see Jr. through all that foliage.
"Too late Sybil. The problem is already solved." Sholeh said, with Sybil assuming that she was referring to Sozen. But where was Jr?
---
#1765 Posted: 02:25:34 02/02/2016
"I have him here." Sozen said lifting up his talon. He looked at Jr. "We will let Sybil decide." He looked at Sholeh and nodeed.
---
SC
#1766 Posted: 02:41:03 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
But before Sybil could take on any decision, Sholeh immediately spoke up.
"Now just wait a minute here. The only crime he has to answer to is him defending me. Your friend the cobra..." Sholeh said, now staring at Sybil;
"... he's the one to blame. He came here to give me a fake apology, just to be on your good side, and when I turned him down, he threatened me! He was going to sick Crocux on me!" Sholeh finally said, almost screaming in anger.

Sybil didn't know what to say, but she was pretty sure that the real version of the apology was that it was genuine, and that Sholeh cruelly rejected it.
"Let him go Sozen." Sybil ordered, unaware of the warbler incident, though Sholeh knew she was going to find out sooner or later. Whom Sybil really wanted to talk to now was with Guardian. If it was true that he threatened Sholeh with Crocux, he has gone too far.
---
#1767 Posted: 02:43:56 02/02/2016
"He attacked the warblers and I had to intervene before he really hurt them." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1768 Posted: 02:53:51 02/02/2016
"That's not true! They attacked me! I was defending myself!" Jr protested. Guardian said nothing since he has been out cold after Jr started crushing his skull. Jr sighed sadly "not like it matters, weather you believe me or not it never matters. no matter what I do everyone always hates me a drives me away no matter what I tried. I'm just a waste of space. heh, it's kinda funny really, the one place I finally find were I might, just might ever actually be happy will be the place were all I get is false hope and a broken heart." he continued to cry as he spoke wishing he could've taken what he'd done back.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1769 Posted: 03:03:44 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Welcome to being a mongoose." Sholeh said with irony, feeling the exact same thing. Even though she was trying to redeem herself, it was as if the whole universe was conspiring against her.

Sybil instead, was really concerned when Sozen said that Jr. attacked the mongooses. That could cause a severe mutiny.
"Tell me where the warblers went and I'll have a talk with them." Sybil said, though not believing that they actually attacked Jr.
"And tell Guardian that afterwards, I will have a talk with him s well." she said with a quite serious tone, unaware that Guardian was right there inside the tree regaining consciousness.
---
#1770 Posted: 03:25:30 02/02/2016
Guardian slowly slithered out saying "I'm here Sybil. aw my head. what happened?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1771 Posted: 03:31:24 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil was even more confused. She had assumed that after his failed apology, he had left already.
"Later Guardian, we need to talk." Sholeh said seriously, and then Sholeh pointed her the way to where the warblers headed. Sybil then left Sozen in charge of that troublesome group, wanting to prevent a mutiny, especially if Yodel got involved...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1772 Posted: 07:19:26 02/02/2016
AJ:

Within Skali and her mate's home, I am comfortably curled up into a little ball asleep. My tail is wrapped around my tiny form and my eyes are closed.
#1773 Posted: 16:54:08 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The warblers reunited in a small tree, near to AJ's. They were rubbing their wounds and putting leaves on them. They believed Ray was lucky he was the one who flew away and saved himself from that ordeal.

The neighboring warblers soon took notice of their injured companions, and head to see if they could help. After the seven warblers explained what happened to them, there was a small panic.
"I knew something like this was bound to happen. Mongooses are just selfish, sadistic killers. That Sholeh was enough, now another mongoose is taking residence!? I thought miss Sybil knew better!" one of the neighbors said, furious at his companion's state.
"And not just an ordinary mongoose. A thief no less. I don't believe for a second that he's allergic to eggs." another one said. With the warblers, news like that travelled fast. They were quite numerous after all, and it was hard to keep secrets at the Haven with them around.
---
#1774 Posted: 23:03:48 02/02/2016
Guardian's head hurt. he looked at Jr then Sozen and said "Sozen, would you please let him go. ah, my head, and please remind me to not provoke him again." Crocux stormed in and yelled "OK! What the hell is going on here!? I was in the middle of a good nap and the next thing I know I hear all this racket going on!" Guardian winced "please Crocux would you lower the volume? My head is throbbing." Crocux looked surprised he looked at Jr then at Guardian and realized "oh dear god. it was you two bickering that I heard. Man dad, the last time that I heard you argue with anyone was with Terrence. geese Jr you really are your fathers son." Jr was surprised at what Crocux said but not as surprised as Guardian "wait, wait, wait, Uncle you're telling me that your dad, my grandfather, is a cobra?" Crocux shrugged and said "to be fair he wasn't always a cobra. but man when dad and Terrence argued oh man it got messy real quick every time." Jr and Guardian looked at Crocux dumbfounded.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1775 Posted: 23:11:41 02/02/2016
"Fine but if you cause more trouble I will not hesitate to restrain you." Sozen said letting Jr go.
---
SC
#1776 Posted: 23:22:50 02/02/2016
Jr ignored Sozen though. he just went ahead and left heading back to his tree. Crocux watched Jr leave and said "ok what did I miss?" very confused as to what happened.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1777 Posted: 01:43:18 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon, Sybil found where the warblers were. They were in a group, chattering quite noisily. She then went submissive when the warblers looked at her.
"Dear Heaven!" she exclaimed, when she looked at the warblers. Ray watched and knew what he saved himself from.

"That stupid male mongoose is what happened. Look miss Sybil, we know how noble you are, and how you want to give everyone a chance, but mongooses are out of the question. It is enough tolerating that idiotic Sholeh, but now a mongoose who is both a thief and a brute is more than we can handle! We want him gone!" the most injjured warbler demanded, with the rest chanting in agreement.

"Guys! This is just one incident. I won't banish him, but I promise you, he will receive a severe punishment for his treatment of you." Sybil assured, but the warblers were not convinced.
"Then how about a sentence, a threat that will assure you that the incident won't repeat itself again." Sybil then said in desperation, finally convincing the warblers. The life sentence that Sholeh was under before the deal, now it was going to apply to Jr. With the warblers finally pleased with the decree, Sybil left, hiding the fact that she was truly terrified. There was one problem with all that... Crocux. She knew too well how much respect he had for mongooses, and he would in no way allow her to carry such brutal sentence if an incident of that magnitude ever repeated itself again...
---
#1778 Posted: 02:37:59 03/02/2016
Once Jr was out of sight he ran, tears streaming from his face as he ran in the general direction of his home. little did he know though that, even though he was quite a distance away, he was blindly charging head first towards Sybil. little did the warblers realize that no punishment or sentence could rival the pain he was feeling, and most likely would continue to feel for a long time.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1779 Posted: 02:42:51 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
As soon as Sybil turned away to leave, she was greeted with the hard tackle of the running Jr. She did one cartwheeling before coming to a stop.
"You see? That beast is dangerous even when running." one young warbler said, will all of them coming together in a big ball of feathers, scared and angry at Jr.'s presence.

"Jr! What are you doing here? Why are you running?" Sybil asked, giving a signal to the warblers to calm down already. She was shaking off the dry leaves that got caught in her fur when she rolled.
---
#1780 Posted: 03:08:41 03/02/2016
Jr tried to get up but couldn't, he broke his left hind leg, he yelled in pain when he tried to get up as he continued to cry "I just want to go home and die already! Is that too much to ask!?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1781 Posted: 03:41:10 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The warblers were rather pleased with his comment. One less mongoose would mean less trouble for them, but all they received was just one nasty glare from Sybil.
"Now then, let's just first take you to your home first. Jack may not be here, but I know a little about first aid." Sybil said as she examined his paw, knowing much about healing from Whirlpool. She then helped him walk towards his tree... only that she didn't know where he had settled.
"Where do you live?" she asked, coming to a stop.

The warblers in the meantime, were quite furious that Sybil was helping him. If he wanted to die, then let him. Or better more, she could just throw him to one of the orcas and ease up a bit the poor marine animal's hunger. It was a very cruel thought, but that's just how much the warblers hated mongooses. And now even more so because he dared to attack their kind at their own home.
---
#1782 Posted: 04:14:33 03/02/2016
He just tried to get way and fell over "It doesn't matter anymore. no matter were I go no matter what I do, everyone hates me. now even my own kind despises me. and to think it all because a few stupid chatterbox birds attacked me." he started heading in the direction of his tree but couldn't go far due to the broken leg.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1783 Posted: 04:26:13 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"LIAR! YOU STUPID LIAR! WE WERE TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM KILLING THAT COBRA! WE WEREN'T ATTACKING YOU, YOU IDIOT!" a loud voice said from the foliage. It was the female warbler that was part of the seven injured. She had followed the pair in order to see how Sybil would handle that mongoose.

"RUBY! Do you mind!? Let me handle this!" Sybil scolded, really hating when she was being spied on. The warbler left, grumbling. But the Sybil still had to talk more seriously with Jr.
"The warblers attacked you you say? How could they? They can't do much harm and they know it. And is it true that you were trying to kill Guardian?" Sybil asked, despising interrogations, but that one was really necessary.
---
#1784 Posted: 04:50:48 03/02/2016
He waved Sybil off and said "It's fine let her stay." as he absorbed the new info "yes it was true I tried to kill him, but when I realized I was upsetting Sholeh I stopped. He threatened her life, I couldn't just let him have the chance to fallow trough with it since he hurt her once already. as for the warblers thing, from were I was standing I thought that they were attacking me and I was only trying to protect myself. I've never encountered warblers before so I don't know if their dangerous or not." he looked at were Ruby left with sad eyes and yelled pleadingly after her saying "I'm sorry I hurt you. but please don't hate Sholeh for my actions, or anyone else of my kind. I-I've been so alone. I don't want anyone else to go through that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1785 Posted: 05:06:35 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Ruby (who stayed after hearing Jr.) scoffed loudly when he said that he apologized. For warblers, apologies and promises from a mongoose were false and empty.
"Guardian threatened her life!? Didn't he had enough when he spat venom in her eyes!? Why can't he leave her alone!?" Sybil said angrily, unaware of the circumstances behind the cobra's arrival to Sholeh's tree. This really surprised Ruby, since Sybil was actually defending Sholeh.

"I suppose I need to talk to Guardian now. It has been so hard to keep Sholeh in a good mood since she moved here, but ever since he arrived, that has been impossible." Sybil then said, leaving Jr. near the kea's tree. Since he refused to tell her where he was taking residence, it was the only place she could think of.
"Well, here we are. This is the kea's tree. They are a really good bunch. Call either Mambo or Cole and tell them to help you, and that I left you here." Sybil instructed, reparing to leave. She now urgently had to talk with Guardian now.
---
#1786 Posted: 17:10:22 03/02/2016
"Don't bother. You have no need to talk to him. He threatened her life after she insulted his family but that was only after she stopped me from strangling him when i over heard that he hurt her." said Jr, he was outraged that his "grandfather" could have blinded Sholeh and was glad that he attacked him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1787 Posted: 21:07:06 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"She insulted... who?" Sybil asked confused, but then that didn't surprise her. Knowing Sholeh, she probably provoked Guardian again like the last time, yet, she doubted it was as grave as to begin any attack.
"Never mind. Look, whatever dispute those two had yet again, it has got to stop. Sholeh is more of a loner, and if Guardian entered there, he should have known better." Sybil explained, continuing.
"And this chain of violence and threat has got to stop. Sheesh! Guardian attacked Sholeh once, and was going to do it again! You attacked him and then the warblers. And Crocux even threatened me once." Sybil then said, still not getting over that. There was no doubt that it was a very dysfunctional family that bunch.
"Do you guys always solve everything with violence!? Darn it! This is not what this Haven is about!!!" she yelled, really getting furious. The only one who had caused her no trouble so far was Jack, whom she found more likable.
---
#1788 Posted: 21:16:33 03/02/2016
Jr got upset "hey I only got here yesterday and before that i never even known them. so i wouldn't know. besides this is all my falt. if it weren't for me none of this would've ever happened." Jr looked her in the eye and explained what happened best he could from his perspective (brefe time skip of a few minutes to explain, i would type it out but A i'm too lazy and B it would take a lot of time that i don't have) end time skip "and that's what happened. so please if anyone is to blame, blame me." by then he was streaming tears again.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:40 04/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#1789 Posted: 19:34:40 04/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: So I will just assume that he told her that he came floating to sea, towards the Haven.

Sybil just moved her head in disapproval, believing that Jr. found out the island was a Haven once settled.
"Now listen, there is a very good reason why mongooses aren't seen with very good eyes here. I have been trying to give a chance to Sholeh, but every time she seems to redeem herself, something happens." Sybil said, keeping secret that she was actually referring to Guardian and him when he stole away her things.
"As you can see, the warblers here really hate mongooses, and I doubt I can convince them otherwise..." Sybil said gloomily, knowing that after Jr.s attack, it was going to be even more harder to give the species a chance.

After a pause, Sybil spoke again.
"Now then, maybe you didn't know until now, but this is a Haven, a place where creatures that even if they don't get along in their natural homes can work together and live in peace. We are a family here, and like every family, there are rules to be followed. As you MUST know by now, we do NOT solve things with violence. And I'll make sure to let Guardian know that as well." Sybil finally said, still having in agenda talking to the impulsive snake.
---
#1790 Posted: 20:40:34 04/02/2016
Occ: yes he did.

Jr nodded in understanding "ok. I understand. I only wish i knew that before hand. then maybe just maybe things would have turned out differently, and Sholeh might not hate me so much." he continued to cry but by now even though he wouldn't admit it, it hurt him how much Sholeh hated him and now would never give him a chance. he just wanted to die already.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:52 05/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#1791 Posted: 05:25:58 05/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil just sighed, believing that, thief or not, Sholeh was simply too bitter to actually like someone.
"If you are trying to make Sholeh like you, I wouldn't get my hopes up. She is just too angry with the world to care about anybody." Sybil assured, knowing that the only reason she befriended Warren was to make him fly her to places. Even with Sholeh's behavior though, Sybil wondered if Sholeh would have liked Jr. if he didn't break into her place beforehand, considering how fond Sholeh was of her own species (more or less).

"Well then, like I told you, the keas will take care of you. I must leave at once to talk to Guardian." Sybil said, walking away towards Sholeh's tree, assuming Guardian was still there. She hasn't eaten all day, but with all that was going on, she wasn't even feeling hungry. She had been so happy when she finally received Haven guest after so long without one, but that joy had vanished with all that chain of headaches and stress they had given her ever since they arrived.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1792 Posted: 06:04:52 05/02/2016
Avius had been perched on a nearby tree, watching the event and waiting for another chance to talk to Sybil; he was curious about what would happen if the mongoose went to the tree where the keas were.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#1793 Posted: 06:28:09 05/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Unfortunately, Sybil was already gone. She had forgotten that the keas had that barn owl as a guest, sine when she stayed with them yesterday, she was staying at a branch quite far away to where he was taking residence. But even if she had taken notice, she was too much in a hurry to talk to Guardian.

It was noon now, and Cairo still had a bit more to swim before he could reach to where the pod was. Ever since he left the Haven, he had been missing Sybil and the others so much, and was even tempted to turn back on a few occasions, but had enough willpower to resist. He hasn't realized just how much good he did into leaving, since he was probably saving many lives with that decision, including maybe himself.
---
#1794 Posted: 14:57:45 05/02/2016
Jr sighed after Sybil left. he looked around and found a sharp stick. He picked it up and examined it. feeling satisfied with it he stabbed himself wanting to have a way to forget about the pain he was feeling. even though he struck nothing vital it normally would have hurt a lot but he felt nothing.

Crocux sat their with Guardian. during the time they waited Guardian explained what happened up until he lost consciousness.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1795 Posted: 01:32:27 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was soon heading to Sholeh's tree, but came to a stop when She saw Crocux was there. She had developed quite a fear of him, and she believed that once he found out the sentence he gave Jr. once he caused trouble again, she was going to pay dearly.

The keas were busy with their usual activities to notice the mongoose below. It wasn't until one of the sentries that saw Sybil leave was when he noticed the visitor.
"Gracious sir! What happened to you!?" the parrot asked, looking at the wound. It would have never occurred to him that somebody would stab himself.
---
#1796 Posted: 03:11:51 06/02/2016
Jr ignored him and pulled the stick out of himself. He frowned at how he still didn't feel any pain. so he stabbed himself again only to get the same result as before, he grew angry with himself "why can't I feel any pain?" he asked himself quietly.

Crocux saw Sybil and said "hey Sybil. I heard what happened up until Jr K.O.ed dad. I'm assuming that you punished him for what he did. If so then thanks, it saves me the trouble of reprimanding my nephew myself. so why don't you come here to fill me in on the details?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1797 Posted: 04:19:18 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I hope you are not going supernatural again. I already allowed one exception. Remember that this RP must be kept as realistic as possible. The rules are clear.

The sentry simply freaked out, and in a blur, removed the stick from JR.'s paw.
"What the heck man!?" he said, not knowing whether to be angry or terrified. Now thinking that the mongoose was trying to commit suicide, he grabbed him with his talons and took him to the tree, in order to present him to Mambo, and restrain him if necessary.

Knowing it was futile to hide, Sybil proceeded to explain everything, knowing that Crocux will find the truth sooner or later.
"Well, Guardian is not innocent either. He came to Sholeh's tree and attacked her again, which is why JR. went bonkers and attacked him." Sybil explained, now starting to believe that such extreme reaction was because JR. was starting to feel something for Sholeh.
"I really need to talk to him right now." Sybil said, with Crocux or not, she wasn't going to leave such an outrage to solve itself out of the blue.
---
#1798 Posted: 05:05:44 06/02/2016
Crocux nodded "I understand completely. In fact I would be chewing him out over it myself if Jr didn't give him such a headache." Guardian slithered out and said "Crocux please keep it down. ah my head. Hello Sybil, I'm assuming you wish to talk to me about my attempt of an apology gone horribly wrong. and Just so you know when I arrived Jr pounced on me and tried to strangle me to death just after when I tried to apologize to Sholeh. and might I add, his reaction to hearing about me hurting Sholeh the first time was rather extreme."

Jr looked at the bird with depressed eyes and bit him gently to make him let go.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:07:22 06/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#1799 Posted: 05:34:07 06/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't aware of the attempted apology, and wondered if it was Sholeh's rejection of it that started it all. It wouldn't surprise her, though still, both Guardian and JR.'s reactions were exaggerated and unnecessary.
"I suppose Sholeh didn't accept your apology then. I should have warned you about her. She is one mongoose to bear too many grudges. You should have waited a while, or if you can, just avoid speaking to her altogether."Sybil warned, not expecting Guardian to attempt apologizing. Such a simple action caused so much trouble.
"Anyway, you all really need to learn not to solve everything with violence. I already told JR. this, and I see it applies to you all too." Sybil explained, growing rather tired of explaining the same rule over and over again.
"Especially you Crocux. No chewing or eating anybody, please." Sybil whispered to the crocodile, trying to sound like a sarcastic joke, but was actually serious about it.

The sentry didn't let go, not even after the bite, and brought JR. with one talon before Mambo and his bodyguard Cole, and after he was done explaining what he tried to do, both keas were disgusted.
"Attempted suicide? Are you serious? Gee mongoose, did miss Sybil did or say something to you? I know she isn't very fond of mongooses, but don't berate yourself like that." Mambo said sternly, his species being too fond of life. It disgusted the parrots how somebody would attempt to take away their own lives when it was full of so many wonderful things when one knows where to look.
---
#1800 Posted: 05:46:51 06/02/2016
Crocux chuckled "ok, ok. It's just an expression after all." Guardian smiled "Yes well as you can see I've already found out the hard way. I try not to solve things with violence. Sure I might resort to meaningless threats but very rarely would I in good judgement ever resort to violence."

Jr looked at Mambo with depressed eyes and said "actually she is very kind to me. but for some reason I can't feel any pain. besides what's the point in living if you would never be happy? nothing because then you wouldn't be living you would just be existing. it's not like anyone would miss me, not even Sholeh would care if I lived or died after all of the trouble I caused her."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 36 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me