Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Eruptor at Macy's Thankgiving Day Parade Again
Page 1 of 1
Eruptor at Macy's Thankgiving Day Parade Again [CLOSED]
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#1 Posted: 22:50:16 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Appears that Eruptor will be at the Macy's Parade again. I expected it as those floats are very expensive and Activision will put it to good use for a few years but I'm curious if they'll have a 2015 variant Eruptor float figure or will they skip out like last years employee gift figure. I never got one last year and I know it doesn't work in game but I felt it was pretty cool never the less!

[User Posted Image]
---
Stay Cool!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 22:52:15 16/11/2015
I got the figure from last year on eBay. It was a reasonable price, to. Only $30. All the others were $60 or $70.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 22:54:11 16/11/2015
I don't see any sign of him on the macy's website on the parade.

Edit - Nevermind, saw him.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:13 16/11/2015 by Aura24
skylanderaddik Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#4 Posted: 14:37:01 17/11/2015
There is already another float it is Spitfire and Hot Streak it made it debut at the parade in Canada a few days ago.
---
Check out my sites: skylanderaddictsblog.com, facebook.com/skylanderaddicts, twitter.com/skylanderaddict, instagram@skylanderaddicts
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#5 Posted: 15:26:07 17/11/2015
I wonder if they will have people in the Gil Grunt and Eruptor costumes in the parade. We saw them at the Doom Stone event at TRU last year. They are really super high quality costumes, I have some great pictures of them with my kids. I have one that looks like Eruptor is photo bombing my wife and kids the way he is just sort of behind them with that creepy grin.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me