First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wave 3 & 3.5 [OFFICIAL TOPIC]
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#201 Posted: 23:16:21 21/11/2015
Monroe, La. TRU had wave 3 characters, no vehicles.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#202 Posted: 01:01:23 22/11/2015
My TRU had tons of Splat and Pop Fizz, but nothing else. (Edit: Oh, and they had the new Eon's Elite figures. They looked nice, but I've never really had an interest in getting any Eon's Elite aside from Spyro).

Still, they had a really great deal today on starters with two different sales going on. I got a starter pack with Spitfire and Hot Streak, as well as Splat, all for 40 bucks. Now I won't have to hunt down a loose Spitfire and Hot Streak on ebay anymore, plus I have an extra copy of the game that I'll probably give to my younger siblings.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:09 22/11/2015 by Muffin Man
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#203 Posted: 02:53:34 22/11/2015
I was thankful to see all 3 figures at TRU today, and using 1.4 patch and the gold trick, got em all upgraded lickety split. People were actually busy buying today (pre-Black Friday) and several were buying skylanders...it looked promising.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:57:11 22/11/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#204 Posted: 04:19:32 22/11/2015
Are the wave 3s only showing up at TRU so far? There's no TRU within 30 miles of where I love; hoping to find Splat at Target or Gamestop soon (I'm pretty sure WalMart's not gonna bother).
#205 Posted: 06:52:37 22/11/2015
Quote: Razz
Are the wave 3s only showing up at TRU so far? There's no TRU within 30 miles of where I love; hoping to find Splat at Target or Gamestop soon (I'm pretty sure WalMart's not gonna bother).

Yes, typical for TRU to get a 2 week lead. I expect full availability everywhere in a week or two...I think it will co-incide with the Holiday Dive Clops.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#206 Posted: 14:24:35 22/11/2015
Someone mentioned finding something at Target, but yeah TRU is going to dominate 'early sales' of figures.

I just want to know if everyone else is getting the EE on the 29th also, unless TRU has nasty sale with plenty of stock, I doubt I'll be able to get one, nor want to pay for all 3 EEs.

The collector bug in me is acting up too, I want the next 3 EEs, and I have all the EEs this go around, makes me want to get all the previous EEs...only got like 3 of them (Eruptor, Chop Chop, Stealth Elf, because everyone needs ANOTHER Stealth Elf in their collection)

Splat is easily the best looking of the new figures to me (minus Nightfall, still waiting). Her arm feels week, but I don't plan on actually...playing with her, so its not a big deal. As long as they don't make the mistake Disney did with the Star Wars characters - all those lightsabers are a HARD plastic, so within 30 minutes of Yoda being out the plastic, he got knocked over, and his saber broke on the ground. Splat can most likely take a small beating before any issues with her arms.
- Unreall
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#207 Posted: 16:10:12 22/11/2015
Calling it now, the Wave 3 vehicles come out November 29th in the US. It makes so much sense.

That is the confirmed day the last 3 of the Eon's Elites are released. Now, look at this Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyla...rom_activision/

For this guy, the last 3 Elites came along with his box of Wave 3. It could mean they are considered part of that wave. Also, I know some are saying December 13th, but I see it as unlikely. That would mean we would get them a whole month after Italy does. That seems a bit overkill. Also, if we are seeing the Wave 3 characters when we are only a little over half way through November, I think that they wouldn't separate the seconds part of the Wave's release by two far apart.

Also, I can discount the idea of December 2nd, the day MTDC comes out in the US. When I check my calendar, that is a Wednesday. Nothing has ever come out on a Wednesday in the US at Toys R Us. Gamestop is a free-for-all with dates, so that doesn't matter, but, for me, Toys R Us' dates are usually on Sundays, Tuesdays, sometimes Thursdays, and Fridays. I doubt we would see the other part of Wave 3 on a day that nothing comes out.

So, there you have it. November 29th is my bet. What do you think?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
OimakKamio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1643
#208 Posted: 17:44:58 22/11/2015
they'll be out before Friday or well on Friday its black Friday. trust me they'll have em.
---
Lioned33 PS4
LORD OIMAK XBOX
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#209 Posted: 19:52:35 22/11/2015
My TRU...and the others don't have any Wave 3's in yet....only one i have here is EE Slam Bam.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#210 Posted: 22:16:21 22/11/2015
Let today be known as "Splatty Sunday" as ye Sabbatic Goat Lordess hath arrived! All Hail Splat! Hurrah! Hurrah!

LOL! Woot! What a surprise I got! I haven't read on the forum today that wave 3 was out and I was out on my weekly Skylanders rounds to see how things are doing and I was so shocked to find a dozen or so of SPLAT! My long wait is finally over!

I was tempted to buy two, one to open and one to decorate, but I figured that I'll just buy several of her used later on to mess around with. I want to make a dark version of her (one as the developers had intended her to be and as seen on that page at the library in game) and also to try a few other alternate colours for kicks.

No signs of her vehicle though, not that I really want it but I probably would have bought it if they had one there because SPLAT!
---
Stay Cool!
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#211 Posted: 22:19:35 22/11/2015
Don't think they'll be out on the 29th, just because that guy got them all early. MT Dive Clops is already confirmed for 12/2, not the 29th. I think vehicles will be beginning to middle of December.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#212 Posted: 22:53:59 22/11/2015
Quote: GameMaster78
Don't think they'll be out on the 29th, just because that guy got them all early. MT Dive Clops is already confirmed for 12/2, not the 29th. I think vehicles will be beginning to middle of December.

It's just a thought. And I did say Missile-Tow Dive Clops would come out December 2nd. I didn't say he wasn't. I was referring to the Wave 3 vehicles, not him.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#213 Posted: 23:45:36 22/11/2015
Well, the vehicles are already out on Amazon.it. If you cannot wait, they can be ordered from there. Given the favorable exchange rates and their prices you can do pretty well depending on the shipping you choose. The non-legendary Sky Racing pack is also out there, and when it was first put up they actually had an error on the price and it was 20.48 Euros to order from the US (currently 1.06 Euro = 1 Dollar, so basically similar to sales tax depending on where you live). The price has been corrected now though. The triple and doubles are not available yet, nor do they have a date for them. Nightfall is dated with a placeholder date of 1/31.
#214 Posted: 00:07:39 23/11/2015
Do you guys think that the Wave 3 Vehicles will be out before December 17th? I know it's a wierd question, but I just need to know for personal reasons.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#215 Posted: 00:30:37 23/11/2015
Quote: Chompy-King257
Do you guys think that the Wave 3 Vehicles will be out before December 17th? I know it's a wierd question, but I just need to know for personal reasons.

If I were to guess, I'd say the vehicles will be the "right before Christmas" release at TRU. Like on Sunday, Dec 20th. TRU has paid for that kind of thing every year since Giants. I imagine the Wave 3 figures were dropped early to jump start sales going into Black Friday. I personally don't think it was the original plan to put them out this early, but again I'm just guessing based on history.

Again, if you have to have them - for sure - look into importing. You could do the slowest shipping and it would still be here by December 17th. You might get them prior to that locally by waiting, but this is Black Friday week so I doubt they will come out this week at least. Stores are too busy preparing for sale items to deal with much new stock - anything "new" (like the remaining Eon's Elite) is probably already in store and we know they haven't gotten them in store yet (someone would have seen them by now, TRU would have had someone put them out by mistake, they always do). I could be wrong though.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#216 Posted: 02:04:09 23/11/2015
If not TRU, try Target or Walmart. Walmart were the first to get the first batch of combos.
It also possible they might put out more of Wave 3 on 11/29. SSC sales are low, since many reviews I've seen rated SSC lower than DI 3 or LD.
I know EE Boomer will be out on 11/29 because I saw the box with them with a note saying to put them out on 11/29
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
HuskerfanChuck Yellow Sparx Gems: 1225
#217 Posted: 04:29:45 23/11/2015
We were at TRU today, and they had all four Wave 3 figures out for sale (3 new and the single pack HJV). They had E Slam Bam too (along with VD & Zook). They had a sticker/slot for Boomer but none out.

Edit: They had no wave 3 vehicles.
---
HuskerfanChuck

Repping the Light, Huskers, and Nebraska!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:33:16 23/11/2015 by HuskerfanChuck
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#218 Posted: 04:35:00 23/11/2015
I don't think we'll see the new vehicles this month - just because no one has spotted them in-store. Folks have seen the next EE figs (even if they're register locked). It's *possible* they could ship out and arrive this week - but I'd say we're looking at a December release.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#219 Posted: 04:36:39 23/11/2015
Quote: UncleBob
I don't think we'll see the new vehicles this month - just because no one has spotted them in-store. Folks have seen the next EE figs (even if they're register locked). It's *possible* they could ship out and arrive this week - but I'd say we're looking at a December release.

well-

[User Posted Image]
#220 Posted: 11:36:30 23/11/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: UncleBob

well-

[User Posted Image]

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up! Is this for the US? If so, then HECK YES, BABY!
---
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#221 Posted: 18:25:01 23/11/2015
And still no sign of Nightfall. I'm starting to think they took the easy way out and just patched the game for the people that got the chance to buy her. If she's not out this year, I expect someone to make a picture of Nightfall being welcomed into the gates of Yawn Trap heaven by a giant Light Yawn Trap with wings smilie. Well... at least my favorite vehicle comes out in about a week!
#222 Posted: 18:34:22 23/11/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
And still no sign of Nightfall. I'm starting to think they took the easy way out and just patched the game for the people that got the chance to buy her. If she's not out this year, I expect someone to make a picture of Nightfall being welcomed into the gates of Yawn Trap heaven by a giant Light Yawn Trap with wings smilie. Well... at least my favorite vehicle comes out in about a week!

I swear to god, if nightfall goes the way of the yawn traps- I'M DONE.

The yawn traps were fine- they were pretty much obsolete after trap team. but nightfall is a UNIQUE CHARACTER who IS SUPPOSED TO BE AVAILABLE TO ALL, DAMMIT!

If they pull a yawn trap on nightfall, i'm not gonna buy a activision game ever again...
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#223 Posted: 18:58:39 23/11/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan

I swear to god, if nightfall goes the way of the yawn traps- I'M DONE.

The yawn traps were fine- they were pretty much obsolete after trap team. but nightfall is a UNIQUE CHARACTER who IS SUPPOSED TO BE AVAILABLE TO ALL, DAMMIT!

If they pull a yawn trap on nightfall, i'm not gonna buy a activision game ever again...

Relax buddy she will be out soon I can feel it. I also give my condolences to Gravity Falls since I heard what's happening.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#224 Posted: 20:04:36 23/11/2015
My sorrows for your loss of Gravity Falls, Zap. I didn't watch it, but I'm sure it was a good show. It seemed like it.

I would like some clarification on the picture Zap put up. Is this for the US or somewhere else?
---
#225 Posted: 20:06:51 23/11/2015
My sorrows for your loss of Gravity Falls, Zap. I didn't watch it, but I'm sure it was a good show. It seemed like it.

I would like some clarification on the picture Zap put up. Is this for the US or somewhere else?

Usa, m8.
#226 Posted: 20:11:10 23/11/2015

Usa, m8.

Thanks! Again, sorry for your loss of your TV show. Hopefully, you'll be able to find something just as good in the near future.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to go celebrate that I will be getting Thump Truck, Shield Striker, and Splatter Splasher for my birthday!

[User Posted Image]
---
#227 Posted: 20:12:49 23/11/2015

Usa, m8.

Thanks! Again, sorry for your loss of your TV show. Hopefully, you'll be able to find something just as good in the near future.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to go celebrate that I will be getting Thump Truck, Shield Striker, and Splatter Splasher for my birthday!

[User Posted Image]

thanks. I've got star vs the forced of evil to watch now. smilie

i guess those 3 are going on my christmas list.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#228 Posted: 23:46:13 23/11/2015
Has there been any word at all on the Combo Packs or Legendary BB Roller Brawl? Are those released in Italy with the rest, or is it just vehicles and Superchargers? Off topic, but GF actually has like 2 episodes left, so I'm focusing on the present for now smilie (its not ending its not ending its definitely not ending after that nope 70 seasons incoming).
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#229 Posted: 00:13:36 24/11/2015
I think the combo pack and Legendary Bone Bash Roller Brawl are still preorder for now.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#230 Posted: 15:11:36 24/11/2015
Just got Splat, BBPF and LL Eruptor!

Huh, Splat smells like vanilla.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:24:06 24/11/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#231 Posted: 15:43:17 24/11/2015
[User Posted Image]

I wanna smell Splat!
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#232 Posted: 16:35:58 24/11/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
[User Posted Image]

I wanna smell Splat!

That was mildy disturbing.

I'm looking forward to this wave.

I want to see what the new Pop Fizz can do.
---
^ You all know it's true
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#233 Posted: 16:42:20 24/11/2015
Quote: Greeble
Quote: Deja Vu
[User Posted Image]

I wanna smell Splat!

That was mildy disturbing.

I'm looking forward to this wave.

I want to see what the new Pop Fizz can do.

He's awesome. Totally recommend.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#234 Posted: 18:13:51 24/11/2015
All 3 are fun to play. Really surprised about Eruptor, actually. Splat's kickback mechanics mean you can spam her triangle/Y attack till the cows come home.
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#235 Posted: 19:57:04 24/11/2015

Congratulation to Sky Mom and Sky Dad on the birth of their new baby boy...and getting Wave 3! smilie
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#236 Posted: 21:04:15 24/11/2015
Nice for them, my wife won't let us have a third :sadface: - we may adopt later on, but she said her body is done...

I was surprised that Splat really did have a smell. My wife gave me teh WTH look when I told her to smell a skylander haha.
- Unreall
#237 Posted: 21:42:26 24/11/2015
Yeah, the baby announcement was a new surprise...had no idea they had another one coming. That's way more exciting than Wave 3. Yeah, the strange looks over "smell the skylander/trap" is pretty much unanimous lol.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#238 Posted: 01:00:44 25/11/2015
It seemed like they hadn't posted a video in a while, but I totally understood once I found out about the baby.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#239 Posted: 01:22:40 28/11/2015
Found Wave 3 single figures at Target in southeastern Michigan.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#240 Posted: 01:28:08 28/11/2015
Found singe H-Jet Vac and LL Eruptor at Target in NY
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#241 Posted: 03:34:21 28/11/2015
Sprocket rocket found one Splatter Splasher and got it with no problem.
Got it at TRU (Hamburg, NY). I'm going to check it out tomorrow
Here's the link to the post:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=125167
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#242 Posted: 04:31:35 28/11/2015
New diveclops is up on GameStop
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#243 Posted: 05:18:16 28/11/2015
Splat, LL Eruptor, and BB Pop Fizz are $9.99 each on Gamestop.com - you get free shipping using code SAVER on orders of $25 & up.
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#244 Posted: 16:40:02 28/11/2015
Any Best Buy sightings yet? I haven't heard of any.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
OnionKing Green Sparx Gems: 358
#245 Posted: 01:37:02 29/11/2015
Nightfall sightings at an EB games in Brampton, Ontario, going to my local store tomorrow
---
Merry Christmas!
Jesus is the reason for the season!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#246 Posted: 15:47:02 29/11/2015

Usa, m8.

[User Posted Image]

thanks. I've got star vs the forced of evil to watch now. smilie

i guess those 3 are going on my christmas list.

WATCH DARKWING DUCK

So is wave 3 at Target?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Concept Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#247 Posted: 16:03:09 29/11/2015
TRU in S. Carolina confirmed they have the Wave 3 vehicle assortment in the back, register locked for December 1. Splatter Splasher is in its own box and Shield Striker and Thump Truck are in the other boxes. I guess TRU wanted to release them after Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday.

Found Splat, Pop Fizz and LL Eruptor posted on TRU website for shipping.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#248 Posted: 16:03:14 29/11/2015
so anyone find wave 3 vehicles today?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#249 Posted: 16:18:07 29/11/2015
Quote: Concept
TRU in S. Carolina confirmed they have the Wave 3 vehicle assortment in the back, register locked for December 1. Splatter Splasher is in its own box and Shield Striker and Thump Truck are in the other boxes. I guess TRU wanted to release them after Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday.

Found Splat, Pop Fizz and LL Eruptor posted on TRU website for shipping.

Yup, mine (in Las Vegas, Nevada) said the same thing.

Quote: Sleepy0429

So is wave 3 at Target?

Only the Superchargers, no vehicles.
---
Dead
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me