Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Embarrassing Shopkeeper Quotes [CLOSED]
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#1 Posted: 02:23:48 10/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I went into my local Kmart last week and requested a High Five figure, which they were able to arrange to be transferred from another store. This afternoon I received a phone call to let me know that "[my] Skywalkers Trap Team has arrived" and is ready for pickup. Has anyone experienced any similarly-bewildering speech from clerks and shopkeepers?
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#2 Posted: 05:45:16 10/11/2015
Not sure if it counts but once I was in Walmart and asked for Skylanders (they had a display, but no figures) they "said Oh you meant the new Star Wars game." And pointed me to DI section (or rather row....they had some starters and one row of Darth Vaders) I sked some more clerks and they just kept giving me the same response.
---
Hahahahaha
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 05:48:06 10/11/2015
I asked about Meta Knight amiibos, and they said: "Meta Knight amiibos? That's the snowman from frozen, right?" I mean, how do you even confuse Meta Knight for Olaf?
---
Dead
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 07:52:56 10/11/2015
The sheer amount of times I said I was looking for Skylanders and the clerks were more than sure I meant Skyrim. I'd say Elder Scrolls if it was Elder Scrolls, gosh.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#5 Posted: 08:10:24 10/11/2015
When I called Walmart:
"Do you have the new Winterfest Lob Star Skylanders figurine?"

"No, we don't have that movie"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 08:35:09 10/11/2015
Not really a quote but still rather annoying.

Each time I was looking for a "rare" figure they always said they had one in the back, went looking for it for 5 minutes and then came to the same conclusion:

"Weird... The computer says we have a Scratch/Punk Shock/Fryno in the back but I can't find it..."

Maybe it's because the error is on the computer...?
Just a wild guess.

But to be fair, employers at my GameStop are rather informed and even gave me some interesting new about Wave 3.
They do confuse certain things, sometimes ("It has a red base so it's a SuperChargers figure) but are overall ok.

Can't forget that kid and his mum who couldn't believe Wildfire couldn't be used in SWAP Force...
Poor employer.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:36:35 10/11/2015 by Drek95
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#7 Posted: 12:11:57 10/11/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
When I called Walmart:
"Do you have the new Winterfest Lob Star Skylanders figurine?"

"No, we don't have that movie"

wow...
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me