Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Guess who just got kicked out of an Indoor Soccer complex?!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Guess who just got kicked out of an Indoor Soccer complex?!!!! [CLOSED]
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1 Posted: 22:12:42 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ME! smilie Isn't it great?!

(No real point to this thread, I just needed to say it)

They honestly threatened to call the cops on me and my dad.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:43 30/10/2015 by mega spyro
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#2 Posted: 22:25:44 30/10/2015
What did you do?? smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:36:45 30/10/2015 by Jaggedstar
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#3 Posted: 22:45:51 30/10/2015
How??
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#4 Posted: 22:46:28 30/10/2015
Probably for being Black/Muslim.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#5 Posted: 23:05:37 30/10/2015
Quote: QueenChrysalis

Jesus, what is with you and racism today?
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#6 Posted: 23:07:25 30/10/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

Wat?

Also it's just a stab in the dark. One that's the most likely answer if you're living in USA.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#7 Posted: 23:15:22 30/10/2015

Wat?

Also it's just a stab in the dark. One that's the most likely answer if you're living in USA.

Can you not. Racism is still a problem, yeah, but people aren't going to kick someone out of a building just for being a certain race. Honestly that business would probably be closed pretty quickly if it did something like that, so I don't know why they would even want to risk it.

Also, if I remember correctly, mega spyro has talked about a soccer complex in the past. Assuming it's the same one, race shouldn't be the cause since they've been there before anyway. So I'm pretty curious to know what happened.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:51 30/10/2015 by AvatariDragon
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8 Posted: 23:17:44 30/10/2015

No...

If you're trying to say that black people and/or muslims are treated that badly in the US, then you've been on tumblr or had a little too much CNN. Racism and stereotypes of muslims are a terrible thing that's rampant in the country, but not to this point, especially not to this point. I know you were probably being sarcastic, but I can go on about how the news treats anyone of any race or religion as the victim of anything even if it doesn't make any sense.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:33 30/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#9 Posted: 23:19:41 30/10/2015
Let's not get too carried away people. I know it's a touchy subject, but I don't think QueenChrysalis meant it like that.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#10 Posted: 23:21:10 30/10/2015

Wat?

in the hillbilly south maybe
---
BREATHE AIR.
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#11 Posted: 23:25:52 30/10/2015

We could have a normal thread but then this hit damn it was this needed.
---
POPSMARTS!
#12 Posted: 23:26:18 30/10/2015
Quote: Samius
Let's not get too carried away people. I know it's a touchy subject, but I don't think QueenChrysalis meant it like that.

I saw a chance to say my mind, and I took it, but you're right, we shouldn't go on about this.

mega spyro has yet to even say why he was kicked out and there's already controversy.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#13 Posted: 23:26:37 30/10/2015
oh no, it looks like OP got kicked out of darkspyro too since we haven't gotten a response yet. what's next???
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#14 Posted: 23:39:37 30/10/2015
I get kicked out of buildings for being crazy
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15 Posted: 00:20:59 31/10/2015

Wat?

Ignorance
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#16 Posted: 00:41:16 31/10/2015
Quote:
Can you not. Racism is still a problem, yeah, but people aren't going to kick someone out of a building just for being a certain race.

OK, I know you're trying to keep things neutral, but QueenChrysalis' observation isn't exactly unreasonable, especially considering certain events that happened in the US just over a month ago which went way further than simply kicking someone out of a building for their race:

http://techcrunch.com/2015/09/...lock-to-school/

So I don't know why everyone is getting angry at him/her in this case. I think they didn't exactly mean it literally and were just making a stab at something unrelated, but even if they did mean it literally, it's not like their claim doesn't have truth to it.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:00 31/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#17 Posted: 00:49:13 31/10/2015
Islamaphobia (and racism in general), while they're pretty damn bad in America, are honestly at their worst in the British Isles, followed by the rest of Western Europe.

I know that sounds off-topic, but I felt it needed to be said. America is judged far too harshly sometimes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:54 31/10/2015 by Metallo
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#18 Posted: 01:01:18 31/10/2015

Wat?

I found the foreigner!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#19 Posted: 01:07:18 31/10/2015
Quote: Samius

Regardless, it was a bit uncalled for to randomly throw in race as a factor, since as was noted, it would cause scrutiny against the staff to ban people from entering based on a racial/religious factor. Whether a joke or not, it's a bit unnecessary.

Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote:
Can you not. Racism is still a problem, yeah, but people aren't going to kick someone out of a building just for being a certain race.

OK, I know you're trying to keep things neutral, but QueenChrysalis' observation isn't exactly unreasonable, especially considering certain events that happened in the US just over a month ago which went way further than simply kicking someone out of a building for their race:

http://techcrunch.com/2015/09/...lock-to-school/

So I don't know why everyone is getting angry at him/her in this case. I think they didn't exactly mean it literally and were just making a stab at something unrelated, but even if they did mean it literally, it's not like their claim doesn't have truth to it.

At least that had some grounds for that besides solely based on race. Even then, it explains the muslim comment as something someone from another country could perceive as bad about the US, and even then would land the guy in some hot water if it came out that it was a factor of prejudice. However, the note about blacks is something that has been against the law since desegregation a good 50 years ago and a worker to kick someone out from a place for such would be under a lot of legal trouble.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#20 Posted: 01:07:50 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: darkwolf
How??

That is extremely racist. Also, I'm neither Black, nor muslim, so that was definitely not the reason. In fact, there are quite a few black muslim people at that place.

Quote: darkwolf
How??

Quote: AvatariDragon

Can you not. Racism is still a problem, yeah, but people aren't going to kick someone out of a building just for being a certain race. Honestly that business would probably be closed pretty quickly if it did something like that, so I don't know why they would even want to risk it.

Also, if I remember correctly, mega spyro has talked about a soccer complex in the past. Assuming it's the same one, race shouldn't be the cause since they've been there before anyway. So I'm pretty curious to know what happened.

I'm probably missing a few thing here, so I'll edit this later.

I've been going there for a year now (like, exactly a year as of today (but I haven't been the one playing, except this last season. It's been my little brother that's actually been playing these past four seasons.)) Me and my dad always cheer loudly,and it was never an issue until some parents (who were trying to pick a fist fight with us for cheering, then yelling "HURT'EM HURT 'EM!" and then slamming our best player into a wall, nearly breaking his neck.) complained after our team beat their team.

In our second season we were there, my dad got tired of them never enforcing the rules, so he went into their office and asked if they could actually put the rules up on a billboard. They told us "yes, sure. That should be up in one to two weeks." Those were their exact words. It still has not happened yet, and this was nine months ago. They hate us for us coming into their office, and demanding the rules we were told are enforced, constantly changing them, when they told us the rules before.

Anyway, today my little brother was playing in a three hour tournament today, which was 3 on 3, with five people on each team. The first game went fine. Me and my dad were cheering loudly and getting weird looks as always, and we won that game.

The second game, the other team had seven people on the team, which was a problem already, seeing how they should only be allowed five. Once they started playing, they were playing really rough, knocking the kids over, and the referee called nothing (we've had him as a ref before, and he alway does this,not paying any attention to the game.) One of the other team tackled one of the kids at one point, but there was no call for it. Since they had seven kids on their team, they kept switching them out so they wouldn't get tired. Needless to say, we were all really ****ing mad. My mom went in the office to complain about it, and they didn't care because "after all, it's only two extra kids!"

My brother's team played the next game, and they won, putting us in the finals. In the finals, we had to play the same team that had to many people. This time they had twelve people on their team. Me and my dad went into the office to complain, because that's just BS. There were also four other people in the office already, complaining about their issues, so I know my family isn't the only one to complain. My dad told the person working there that they had more than double the number of kids on our team. The guy in the office told us to talk to the person running the event, so we did. They just said, "no, we never said that it was only 5 to a team!" when they sent an email around about the 3 on three, five to a team tournament.

We went back to where we were standing, and kept cheering for about ten minutes. Then, one guy who manages the place (and had kicked us all off the outside soccer fields last week because "well, nobody else is playing, so you can't use this field") came over to my dad, and told him he had to talk to him. Me and my dad went over to talk to him (which we knew meant they were trying to kick us all out) and staying where there were witnesses. The guy kept saying "come outside, we need to talk privately." My dad told him that his kid was playing in the finals, so they could wait until then. Ten minutes before the game wrapped up, I looked behind us. Literally EVERYONE that works there that wasn't coaching was behinds us, circling like sharks. Our team won (after many things that should have been penalties), and while the coaches gave out medals, they all got behind us.

My mom turned on her phone camera, and videoed as we left. The guy who wanted to "talk" came up to us on the way out. He said that "the way we behaved today was terrible" referring to our cheering, and while we are loud, there were some people louder than us, and they weren't getting "talked" to. My dad said something about how we keep complaining about the one ref, saying that we don't want the kids to get hurt. To which the guy replied; "kids get hurt here all the time, what's your point?" (to which my jaw just about dropped to the floor) and then saying "it takes three yellow cards to get a red in the world cup!" (which isn't true as far as I know). He then said; "Here is the solution that would be best for everyone. Under statute [something or other] of the Las Vegas [something or other] you are here by banned, and are now trespassing. If you don't leave now, I'll call the cops." (the sad part is that he had that part memorized, as if he does this all the time to people who want them to play by their rules.(Which I honestly don't doubt))

We got out of the building, and said goodbye to the other people on my brother's team. I turned around to see that the guy who had kicked us out was outside, watching to make sure we were gone. As we drove away, he rolled down his window, told somebody else what happened, and the guy came running after us. We got out of there before he could reach us, and the last view I had of him was him screaming in the other peoples faces, and pointing at our car.

And that's how I got kicked out of an indoor soccer complex.

TL;DR: The soccer place hates my family, we expected them to follow their rules and complained, and we got kicked out.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:19 31/10/2015 by mega spyro
#21 Posted: 01:11:21 31/10/2015
Quote:
At least that had some grounds for that besides solely based on race.

Sorry, but no.

His clock was literally a standard digital clock taken apart, and then he just re-organised it a bit and embedded the contents onto a little box you can buy for $5 at Target.

Yet the teachers accused it of being "a bomb hidden in a metal briefcase", as if he were the villain in a Hollywood movie.

This would not have happened if he was white and you know that.
---
#22 Posted: 01:17:01 31/10/2015
Quote:

Sorry, but no.

His clock was literally a standard digital clock taken apart, and then he just re-organised it a bit and embedded the contents onto a little box you can buy for $5 at Target.

Yet the teachers accused it of being "a bomb hidden in a metal briefcase", as if he were the villain in a Hollywood movie.

I'm not saying it wasn't a factor, I won't deny it was one going on. I'm saying it wasn't the only factor. It looked like a bomb at first glance, yet rather than looking into it just a teeny bit more thoroughly, that's where race came into play. My point was that a muslim kid walks into a classroom, a teacher won't immediately shout "Terrorist!" and call the cops to have him expelled.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#23 Posted: 01:21:30 31/10/2015
Quote: mega spyro

I'm probably missing a few thing here, so I'll edit this later.

I've been going there for a year now (like, exactly a year as of today (but I haven't been the one playing, except this last season. It's been my little brother that's actually been playing these past four seasons.)) Me and my dad always cheer loudly,and it was never an issue until some parents (who were trying to pick a fist fight with us for cheering, then yelling "HURT'EM HURT 'EM!" and then slamming our best player into a wall, nearly breaking his neck.) complained after our team beat their team.

In our second season we were there, my dad got tired of them never enforcing the rules, so he went into their office and asked if they could actually put the rules up on a billboard. They told us "yes, sure. That should be up in one to two weeks." Those were their exact words. It still has not happened yet, and this was nine months ago. They hate us for us coming into their office, and demanding the rules we were told are enforced, constantly changing them, when they told us the rules before.

Anyway, today my little brother was playing in a three hour tournament today, which was 3 on 3, with five people on each team. The first game went fine. Me and my dad were cheering loudly and getting weird looks as always, and we won that game.

The second game, the other team had seven people on the team, which was a problem already, seeing how they should only be allowed five. Once they started playing, they were playing really rough, knocking the kids over, and the referee called nothing (we've had him as a ref before, and he alway does this,not paying any attention to the game.) One of the other team tackled one of the kids at one point, but there was no call for it. Since they had seven kids on their team, they kept switching them out so they wouldn't get tired. Needless to say, we were all really ****ing mad. My mom went in the office to complain about it, and they didn't care because "after all, it's only two extra kids!"

My brother's team played the next game, and they won, putting us in the finals. In the finals, we had to play the same team that had to many people. This time they had twelve people on their team. Me and my dad went into the office to complain, because that's just BS. There were also four other people in the office already, complaining about their issues, so I know my family isn't the only one to complain. My dad told the person working there that they had more than double the number of kids on our team. The guy in the office told us to talk to the person running the event, so we did. They just said, "no, we never said that it was only 5 to a team!" when they sent an email around about the 3 on three, five to a team tournament.

We went back to where we were standing, and kept cheering for about ten minutes. Then, one guy who manages the place (and had kicked us all off the outside soccer fields last week because "well, nobody else is playing, so you can't use this field") came over to my dad, and told him he had to talk to him. Me and my dad went over to talk to him (which we knew meant they were trying to kick us all out) and staying where there were witnesses. The guy kept saying "come outside, we need to talk privately." My dad told him that his kid was playing in the finals, so they could wait until then. Ten minutes before the game wrapped up, I looked behind us. Literally EVERYONE that works there that wasn't coaching was behinds us, circling like sharks. Our team won (after many things that should have been penalties), and while the coaches gave out medals, they all got behind us.

My mom turned on her phone camera, and videoed as we left. The guy who wanted to "talk" came up to us on the way out. He said that "the way we behaved today was terrible" referring to our cheering, and while we are loud, there were some people louder than us, and they weren't getting "talked" to. My dad said something about how we keep complaining about the one ref, saying that we don't want the kids to get hurt. To which the guy replied; "kids get hurt here all the time, what's your point?" (to which my jaw just about dropped to the floor) and then saying "it takes three yellow cards to get a red in the world cup!" (which isn't true as far as I know). He then said; "Here is the solution that would be best for everyone. Under statute [something or other] of the Las Vegas [something or other] you are here by banned, and are now trespassing. If you don't leave now, I'll call the cops." (the sad part is that he had that part memorized, as if he does this all the time to people who want them to play by their rules.(Which I honestly don't doubt))

We got out of the building, and said goodbye to the other people on my brother's team. I turned around to see that the guy who had kicked us out was outside, watching to make sure we were gone. As we drove away, he rolled down his window, told somebody else what happened, and the guy came running after us. We got out of there before he could reach us, and the last view I had of him was him screaming in the other peoples faces, and pointing at our car.

And that's how I got kicked out of an indoor soccer complex.

TLsmilieR: The soccer place hates my family, we expected them to follow their rules and complained, and we got kicked out.

That's just plain out stupid and actually really p!sses me off that they did that.
#24 Posted: 01:24:33 31/10/2015
Quote:

Sorry, but no.

To be fair, IEDs can look like absolutely anything.

However, there definitely was some Islamaphobia at work there. If they really thought it was a bomb, they would have gone through proper protocol (calling in a bomb squad/EOD team), but they arrested him on the spot. Which was despicable.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:26:34 31/10/2015 by Metallo
#25 Posted: 01:25:28 31/10/2015
Quote: Seiki
Quote:

Sorry, but no.

I'm not saying it wasn't a factor, I won't deny it was one going on. I'm saying it wasn't the only factor. It looked like a bomb at first glance, yet rather than looking into it just a teeny bit more thoroughly, that's where race came into play. My point was that a muslim kid walks into a classroom, a teacher won't immediately shout "Terrorist!" and call the cops to have him expelled.

Except that's exactly what happened, because it didn't look at all like a bomb. Once again, the teachers exaggerated it to look like something from a Hollywood movie when it was literally something exceptionally simple than anyone who's even a novice engineer could make.

[User Posted Image]

The following was what the bone-headed teachers "saw":
[User Posted Image]

When the President of the USA doesn't see a problem with it, then I think you can't really argue with it "looking like a bomb". It didn't look like one at all.

And even assuming it was a bomb, why arrest the kid? Would they not think to consider that maybe he had been forced into bringing a bomb in by an actual terrorist?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:27:36 31/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#26 Posted: 01:26:11 31/10/2015
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor

Wat?

in the hillbilly south maybe

Not even.
#27 Posted: 01:27:59 31/10/2015

Sorry, but no.

Except that's exactly what happened, because it didn't look at all like a bomb. Once again, the teachers exaggerated it to look like something from a Hollywood movie when it was literally something exceptionally simple than anyone who's even a novice engineer could make.

[User Posted Image]

The following was what the bone-headed teachers "saw":
[User Posted Image]

When the President of the USA doesn't see a problem with it, then I think you can't really argue with it "looking like a bomb". It didn't look like one at all.

Because all explosive devices look the same, and you can always tell what they are upon first glance.

Tell that to any soldier, or CIVILIAN, for that matter, who's been to the Middle East and now has a prosthetic limb because they saw "trash" on the side of the road.
#28 Posted: 01:29:24 31/10/2015
Also an additional note about the clock thing. Remember that none of the school staff called bomb squad or evacuated the school or did any of the standard or expected protocol if someone comes in with a bomb.
#29 Posted: 01:30:34 31/10/2015
If you showed me that picture, the last thing I'd say it looked like was a clock.

And I like how mega spyro typed an essay and no one responded to it </3
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#30 Posted: 01:30:45 31/10/2015
jesus guys

what's with all the racism

tbh texas sucks btw
#31 Posted: 01:33:44 31/10/2015
Quote:
Because all explosive devices look the same, and you can always tell what they are upon first glance.

Tell that to any soldier, or CIVILIAN, for that matter, who's been to the Middle East and now has a prosthetic limb because they saw "trash" on the side of the road.

Because everything in the world could be a bomb, then it must be a bomb if it's being carried by a Muslim.

I could forgive the whole "first glance" thing if they didn't react so stupidly on that first glance. No matter what way you try to swing this, it goes back to the racist preconception. Common sense was thrown out the window from the get go because "**** A MUSLIM WITH BOX". If it was a white kid, they wouldn't have acted so drastically from the outset, and I'm sure he would have been portrayed as a victim, not a criminal, from the outset.

Meaning that at the end of the day, only racism caused this. Racism caused them to overreact to their "first glance".

Quote:
Quote: Mesuxelf
If you showed me that picture, the last thing I'd say it looked like was a clock.

You're seeing the inside of it, that's why. That's what digital clocks look like on the inside.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:22 31/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#32 Posted: 01:34:28 31/10/2015

As opposed to most tl;dr's, I'll admit actually reading it from start to finish. Was pretty crappy of them and if they're going to be like that, better off finding somewhere else.

Quote: ZapNorris
jesus guys

what's with all the racism

tbh texas sucks btw

Really? Just really? r00d.
---
#33 Posted: 01:36:48 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator

As opposed to most tl;dr's, I'll admit actually reading it from start to finish. Was pretty crappy of them and if they're going to be like that, better off finding somewhere else.

I wish I could find another place, but it's the only one in Nevada. But I might be moving soon, so...
---
Dead
#34 Posted: 01:37:49 31/10/2015
Quote:

Because everything in the world could be a bomb, then it must be a bomb if it's being carried by a Muslim.

I could forgive the whole "first glance" thing if they didn't react so stupidly on that first glance. No matter what way you try to swing this, it goes back to the racist preconception. Common sense was thrown out the window from the get go because "**** A MUSLIM WITH BOX". If it was a white kid, they wouldn't have acted so drastically from the outset, and I'm sure he would have been portrayed as a victim, not a criminal, from the outset.

Meaning that at the end of the day, only racism caused this. Racism caused them to overreact to their "first glance".

Did you bother to read my earlier post? I agree that it was racist. But I also understand their caution. Hence why I said, and CAV echoed, that the proper thing for them to do (if they really thought it was a bomb) would be to follow protocol, meaning evacuate the school and call in a bomb squad. It seemed as if you were trying to go by a singular definition of what a bomb looks like, when that does not exist. Explosives are very versatile; you never really know.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:29 31/10/2015 by Metallo
#35 Posted: 01:39:27 31/10/2015
^My point is that because they didn't follow that protocol it looks a lot more like they could've just been trying to humiliate him or even recognize that it may not really be a bomb.
#36 Posted: 01:40:27 31/10/2015
Quote:

Quote:

You're seeing the inside of it, that's why. That's what digital clocks look like on the inside.

Sorry, too lazy to unpack quote.

I know that's what most clocks look like from the inside, but you'd have thought that if he's smart enough to build a clock, he's smart enough to know that the area where he lives is predigest against muslims, and they'd probably assume it's a bomb, so he'd make it look more clock-like. Unless he did this all on purpose, and just wanted attention.
#37 Posted: 01:40:46 31/10/2015
Quote: mega spyro

I wish I could find another place, but it's the only one in Nevada. But I might be moving soon, so...

Damn... Well, if you end up doing so, hope you find somewhere better.
---
#38 Posted: 01:40:53 31/10/2015
Quote: CAV
^My point is that because they didn't follow that protocol it looks a lot more like they could've just been trying to humiliate him or even recognize that it may not really be a bomb.

Proper thing to do IF they really thought it was a bomb, I should say. Yes, you're correct.
#39 Posted: 01:49:49 31/10/2015
On topic: That's lousy as hell Mega. Why go to the lengths of banning you anyway? Not even a warning or something?

Don't get me wrong the reasoning is trash regardless but you would think at least a warning would be there before (by their words) legally banning you.
#40 Posted: 01:50:22 31/10/2015
Quote: Metallo
Quote:

Did you bother to read my earlier post? I agree that it was racist. But I also understand their caution. Hence why I said, and CAV echoed, that the proper thing for them to do (if they really thought it was a bomb) would be to follow protocol, meaning evacuate the school and call in a bomb squad. It seemed as if you were trying to go by a singular definition of what a bomb looks like, when that does not exist. Explosives are very versatile; you never really know.

And if you read my post, you'd understand that what I'm saying is their "caution" (I'm more inclined to call it "paranoia" but whatever), literally goes back to the racist preconception. If it was a white kid, they likely would not have taken any caution, and even if they did, they would not have arrested the kid and would more than likely assume he was being used against his will or some other sob story. But because this guy was Muslim, they immediately assumed he was a terrorist with his own, calculated agenda who knew exactly what he was doing. And once again, they did not follow protocol, which means they were either really stupid and shouldn't have been employed on the grounds of not knowing the correct security measures, or they knew exactly what they were doing and were trying to make a show of him.
---
#41 Posted: 01:51:57 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
On topic: That's lousy as hell Mega. Why go to the lengths of banning you anyway? Not even a warning or something?

Don't get me wrong the reasoning is trash regardless but you would think at least a warning would be there before (by their words) legally banning you.

No, not a warning, but we all knew they hated us there. We knew it would happen someday, we just figured we could get through a year before being kicked out, but apparently not.
---
Dead
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#42 Posted: 01:56:44 31/10/2015
Off topic: Racism sucks and it has no place here.

On topic: I skimmed your post, and it seems a little unfair to kick you out when there doesn't seem to be a valid reason for it, besides someone being a douche.

That's all i wanted to say, i'll go now.
---
^ You all know it's true
#43 Posted: 02:00:27 31/10/2015
Quote: Metallo

And if you read my post, you'd understand that what I'm saying is their "caution" (I'm more inclined to call it "paranoia" but whatever), literally goes back to the racist preconception. If it was a white kid, they likely would not have taken any caution, and even if they did, they would not have arrested the kid and would more than likely assume he was being used against his will or some other sob story. But because this guy was Muslim, they immediately assumed he was a terrorist with his own, calculated agenda who knew exactly what he was doing. And once again, they did not follow protocol, which means they were either really stupid and shouldn't have been employed on the grounds of not knowing the correct security measures, or they knew exactly what they were doing and were trying to make a show of him.

I don't know about that. Here in America, plenty of kids (mostly whites actually) have been suspended/expelled for doing things such as drawing pictures of guns, using things like forks as play weapons, et cetera. I've seen it happen. For instance, the infamous Pop Tart Gun case.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:18 31/10/2015 by Metallo
#44 Posted: 02:28:30 31/10/2015
It looks like a bomb.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me