Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Force Awakens [CLOSED]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1 Posted: 23:04:59 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Kylo Ren is Luke Skywalker.

I ****ing know it man.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:06:23 27/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 23:08:14 27/10/2015
*clicks topic*
*long paragraph*
*leaves*
*comes back*
*edited to 2 sentences*
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:25 27/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#3 Posted: 23:13:35 27/10/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Kylo Ren is Luke Skywalker.

I ****ing know it man.

I thought that too. First, I thought you spoiled the movie, and then the rest of the post loaded. It might not be the case, because when Vanity Fair did the photo shoot, they took photos of maskless Kylo Ren, and it was just Adam Driver. But there were leaked set photos of Mark Hamill, and he was in a simple Jedi robe, and looked like Mark Hamill. Though, Kylo Ren is a Vader Fanboy, and Vader is Luke's dad, so.........
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#4 Posted: 23:16:47 27/10/2015
*Runs through thread naked except for a Yoda mask and toy lightsaber*
---
Boop me if you see this.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#5 Posted: 23:30:50 27/10/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
bro bro dude it's a prank dude it's prank bro bro bro

A social goddamn experiment
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 23:38:36 27/10/2015
IDK what you're smoking. I thought it was pretty damn obvious Kylo Ren is Jar Jar
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#7 Posted: 23:40:37 27/10/2015
[User Posted Image]

- - -
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#8 Posted: 02:25:21 28/10/2015
Also explains why Kylo has Vader's helmet.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#9 Posted: 02:36:21 28/10/2015
Luke isn't Kylo Ren. They've shown Kylo Ren without his mask on.

[User Posted Image]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#10 Posted: 02:37:31 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rendar

[User Posted Image]

what the **** is that
#11 Posted: 15:59:21 28/10/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael

[User Posted Image]

what the **** is that

Here's another one. He's the guy who plays Kylo Ren. And in the new trailer when you see him unmasked from behind, if you pause it, he has the same hair color and style of this actor. This guy is Kylo Ren, definitely. Not only that, but Mark Hamill said in an interview that he thought Luke was heading on a dark path at the end of Return of the Jedi, but said that after reading the script, he could only say that he was wrong.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:15 28/10/2015 by Rendar
#12 Posted: 16:10:23 28/10/2015
I've said this before to CAV, and I'll say it again here, it wouldn't be out of the question if Kylo Ren was either Luke's son or the son of Han and Leia. It'd make more sense with Han and Leia, since Jedi aren't supposed to get romantically or sexually involved, and the midichlorians (Force genes, if people don't know) would be passed on into that family since Luke and Leia are brother and sister.

It would also make sense that'd he'd have Vader's helmet from the funeral pyre, if that's the case. The relic could have been kept by Luke or someone else in the family and passed down to Kylo.

Now since Kylo Ren is a Knight of Ren and presumably not the Sith Apprentice of Supreme Leader Snoke, is Finn a Sith Lord? That's a story for another topic...
#13 Posted: 16:17:36 28/10/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
I've said this before to CAV, and I'll say it again here, it wouldn't be out of the question if Kylo Ren was either Luke's son or the son of Han and Leia. It'd make more sense with Han and Leia, since Jedi aren't supposed to get romantically or sexually involved, and the midichlorians (Force genes, if people don't know) would be passed on into that family since Luke and Leia are brother and sister.

It would also make sense that'd he'd have Vader's helmet from the funeral pyre, if that's the case. The relic could have been kept by Luke or someone else in the family and passed down to Kylo.

Now since Kylo Ren is a Knight of Ren and presumably not the Sith Apprentice of Supreme Leader Snoke, is Finn a Sith Lord? That's a story for another topic...

The sith are done. The sith have become extinct. They are GONE. I really hope so anyway, because we need something new. I think the characters are relatively straight forward in who they think they are by what we've seen in the trailers. It doesn't look like Finn knows how to use a lightsaber very well, considering the fear in his eyes when Kylo Ren comes at him with his lightsaber. I don't think he's at all prepared for that fight.
#14 Posted: 16:34:19 28/10/2015

The sith are done. The sith have become extinct. They are GONE. I really hope so anyway, because we need something new. I think the characters are relatively straight forward in who they think they are by what we've seen in the trailers. It doesn't look like Finn knows how to use a lightsaber very well, considering the fear in his eyes when Kylo Ren comes at him with his lightsaber. I don't think he's at all prepared for that fight.

I was going to refute that, but apparently Abrams said Snoke is "not a Sith Lord, but is a dark side power." So maybe the Sith ARE dead, and the Knights of Ren are taking their place?
In the newer trailer, we see Kylo surrounded by people in VERY similar garb, but he's the only one with a lightsaber, maybe the Knights of Ren are Dark Side Force users, but don't really use lightsabers?
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#15 Posted: 16:40:15 28/10/2015
Maybe Kylo, in attempt to "finish what he started" intends to bring the Sith back. That he isn't necessarily a Sith but is training in their ways.

Wild theory since I haven't paid the closest attention.

Also money is on Han/Leia child due to the brown hair. It's not impossible with Luke but it's more likely when both parents have brown.
#16 Posted: 16:46:17 28/10/2015
Quote: CAV
Maybe Kylo, in attempt to "finish what he started" intends to bring the Sith back. That he isn't necessarily a Sith but is training in their ways.

Also money is on Han/Leia child due to the brown hair. It's not impossible with Luke but it's more likely when both parents have brown.

According to insider reports, Kylo starts the "awakening in the Force", maybe resurrection of the Sith (or at least the Dark Side of the Force) is his intent in the film. Earlier reports said the goal of the Knights of Ren was to collect Sith artifacts and resurrect those in close contact with the Dark Side, and based on the trailer and the info we already have on Kylo, this doesn't seem too far from the truth.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#17 Posted: 16:56:18 28/10/2015
Quote: CAV

According to insider reports, Kylo starts the "awakening in the Force", maybe resurrection of the Sith (or at least the Dark Side of the Force) is his intent in the film. Earlier reports said the goal of the Knights of Ren was to collect Sith artifacts and resurrect those in close contact with the Dark Side, and based on the trailer and the info we already have on Kylo, this doesn't seem too far from the truth.

That would explain the helmet then.

Maybe they're a branch of the Sith that people assume died out.
---
^ You all know it's true
#18 Posted: 17:02:55 28/10/2015
I mean, the Sith were believed to have died out before and look what happened. :/

They overstretched themselves and got beaten by teddy bears.
---
^ You all know it's true
#19 Posted: 17:04:50 28/10/2015
Quote: Greeble
I mean, the Sith were believed to have died out before and look what happened. :/

The Sith didn't overstretch, the EMPIRE did.
#20 Posted: 17:06:59 28/10/2015

Is there a difference?

I thought Sidius was the last of the Sith Lords.
---
^ You all know it's true
#21 Posted: 17:13:45 28/10/2015

Is there a difference?

I thought Sidius was the last of the Sith Lords.

The Galactic Empire may have been controlled by the Sith Lords, but not everyone in the Empire knew they were Sith. Like how Chancellor Palpatine was in control of the Galactic Republic, though it wasn't a Sith organization.
What I'm getting at is that Sith being in control isn't common knowledge, and this is shown in the new trailer with Han Solo saying to Finn and Rey that "The Jedi. The Dark Side. It's true. All of it."

He was the last Sith Lord we know of, and Vader was the last Sith Knight we know of. With the Rule of Two it's not out of the realm of possibilities that there was a Sith Lord and Sith Knight hiding in the shadows waiting for their downfall, just like Darth Maul and Savage Oppress in the Clone Wars.
#22 Posted: 17:36:00 28/10/2015
I wanted to bring up this good point I found about the Jedi being myth, which ties back into our discussion here:

Quote: Screen Rant
Throughout the classic trilogy, there are only five Force users depicted, and two of them are former Jedi in hiding. Nobody is exactly broadcasting the fact that they’re Force sensitive. A handful of Imperials knew of Darth Vader’s “devotion to that ancient religion,” but many regular citizens probably saw him just as the Empire’s enforcer and not a Sith Lord. Luke gained a lot of attention for destroying the first Death Star, but only his trusted confidants knew of his abilities. Unlike the Clone Wars, where Jedi Knights actively served the Republic, they had a minor presence at best during the Galactic Civil War.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:07 28/10/2015 by StriderSwag
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me