Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Badwolfmichael Challenges YOU! Citizen of darkSpyro!
Page 1 of 1
Badwolfmichael Challenges YOU! Citizen of darkSpyro! [CLOSED]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1 Posted: 03:01:33 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
To take my quiz you loser.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:21 27/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 03:02:59 27/10/2015
40 you imposter
#3 Posted: 03:07:29 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag
40 you imposter

ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́ņ̢̡͓͈͍̲͇̯͚̠͎̫̼̭̘͖ͫͬ̅̿̉ͨ͌̽ͭͮ̋̇̿ͮ͂ͪ̉́͜ͅų̛͇͔͈̖͉̬̯͖̟͔̂͒ͭ̇̾h̵̨̟̻̣̩̳͇̱͈̖̝̤̙̠̯̹̝͛ͩ͗̇̂͋̄ͫ̈́ͤ͘͞͝ ̬̼̟̫̜͒̓ͮ͊͑͛͌̑͌̑͛̎͛ͤ͑̌̑́͜͟͝u͖̮̙̪͈̝̟̩̹̘̱̝̭͙̝̹̟͌̎ͦ͋̄̀́͠͝h̴̢̥̥̳̠͓͈̋̓̈ͫ͒ͦ́́
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#4 Posted: 03:08:41 27/10/2015
I got 50%
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#5 Posted: 03:11:02 27/10/2015
30.. I am sorry
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#6 Posted: 03:11:27 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
30.. I am sorry

I'm disappointed in you.
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#7 Posted: 03:13:13 27/10/2015
50 again

i picked "spongebob" on the favorite cartoons one because of my natural instincts
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#8 Posted: 03:15:14 27/10/2015
Perfect.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9 Posted: 03:16:51 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
Perfect.

You're not cheating.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#10 Posted: 03:19:50 27/10/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Quote: DragonCamo
Perfect.

You're not cheating.

neigh, am no
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me