Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
out of jimmy's head [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1 Posted: 01:27:30 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator

I want you to remember. I want you to look back on your past as you watch that. That warm hatred inside of you, that's your soul burning. Your soul spiraling into damnation as you submit yourself to this fate. There is no escape from this punishment. Mankind has sinned, and you shall help it pay the price for this monstrosity...
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#2 Posted: 01:28:27 26/10/2015
do you need a hug, friend
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#3 Posted: 01:31:36 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BigBoom
do you need a hug, friend

I NEED MANKIND TO SUFFER FOR CREATING OUT OF JIMMY'S HEAD
#4 Posted: 01:34:22 26/10/2015
I've literally never seen this show so this is my impression on it based on the intro

I can literally only assume it's about some kid who like idk walks onto the train tracks because he's ****ing dumb and then gets severely brain damaged. his mother is dead but he thinks she's in space. his dad is a struggling counsellor and his sister is a whiny ***** and he can't find any friends.

is this a childrens show???

edit: oh yeah and he hallucinates a lot.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:35:26 26/10/2015 by BigBoom
#5 Posted: 01:40:02 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
I forget how old I was when this show came out but I liked it.
... I'll show myself out now...

You were young, its okay.

I've literally never seen this show so this is my impression on it based on the intro

I can literally only assume it's about some kid who like idk walks onto the train tracks because he's ****ing dumb and then gets severely brain damaged. his mother is dead but he thinks she's in space. his dad is a struggling counsellor and his sister is a whiny ***** and he can't find any friends.

Quote:
After receiving a brain transplant from a celebrated cartoonist following an accident, a young boy named Jimmy finds himself inexplicably capable of seeing and communicating with the famed animated characters created by the cartoonist, resulting in a variety of odd predicaments or situations at the hands of Jimmy's interactions with these hallucinations. However, he also must handle the deceased cartoonist's conspiring and scheming son, Sonny Appleday, with intentions of murdering Jimmy and obtaining his father's brain so he may gain notoriety as a cartoonist, and take over the world.
#6 Posted: 01:42:18 26/10/2015
Holy ****.
What??????????????
---
#7 Posted: 01:43:04 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Holy ****.
What??????????????

HUMANITY HAS SINNED AND YOU ALL SHALL PAY THE PRICE
#8 Posted: 01:44:00 26/10/2015
[User Posted Image]

- - -
---
#9 Posted: 01:45:07 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

- - -

not even that can save you
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 02:06:48 26/10/2015
wtf..?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#11 Posted: 02:17:16 26/10/2015
Quote:
After receiving a brain transplant from a celebrated cartoonist following an accident, a young boy named Jimmy finds himself

humans don't know how to do one one yet??
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5388
#12 Posted: 02:37:20 26/10/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
[User Posted Image]

- - -

not even that can save you

[User Posted Image]
-----
---
Boop me if you see this.
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#13 Posted: 02:38:59 26/10/2015
after all these years i had FINALLY forgotten that this show existed
until
now

thank you
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#14 Posted: 03:03:09 26/10/2015
haha i never watched it
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#15 Posted: 03:07:00 26/10/2015
I very vaguely remember that.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#16 Posted: 03:09:36 26/10/2015
i remember watching the movie and hating it

i was doing just fine forgetting there was a series, kthxbai
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#17 Posted: 03:16:01 26/10/2015

Literally my first thoughts on it.

Quote:
After receiving a brain transplant from a celebrated cartoonist following an accident, a young boy named Jimmy finds himself inexplicably capable of seeing and communicating with the famed animated characters created by the cartoonist, resulting in a variety of odd predicaments or situations at the hands of Jimmy's interactions with these hallucinations. However, he also must handle the deceased cartoonist's conspiring and scheming son, Sonny Appleday, with intentions of murdering Jimmy and obtaining his father's brain so he may gain notoriety as a cartoonist, and take over the world.

And the sad thing is I was mostly right.
---
Dead
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me