Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Life at Fazbear's Pizza [CLOSED]
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#1 Posted: 23:10:50 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It's been a while since I've worked on a roleplay here at DarkSpyro, so I figured I'd set up another roleplay. This is a Five Nights at Freddy's based roleplay, but it isn't limited to just that restaurant, but rather, more set in the town the Pizzeria is located in, and more of a 'slice of life' type story than the horror theme of the games.

It's been a few months since Fazbear's Fright burned to the ground, its mysterious owner fading out of memory as the rubble of the old building is cleared away. In the meantime, the members of the Fazbear family try to rebuild their image in the eyes of the community. The animatronics that work at the currently running Freddy's, under new management, are treated less like the soulless robotics they were assumed to be, and more like the actual living beings their souls once were.

Character Sheet
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Rules:
1. No godmoding, and in any combat, no auto-hitting/auto-dodging.
2. No killing another player's character without their consent.
3. Romance is allowed, but keep any content that's too risque for this site's younger members in private conversations.
4. OCs are allowed, and even encouraged.
5. Non-human non-animatronic characters are allowed, a few people already working at Freddy's are therianthropes
6. I'd prefer a few sentences minimum per post (this isn't a strict rule, though), and a healthy knowledge of grammar and spelling are greatly appreciated.
7. Eyebrawler2014 is my co-moderator. If you have a question and I'm not currently online, feel free to ask him.

Official characters:
Freddy
Chica (PwnageFTW)
Bonnie (prextail202)
Foxy (Wolfgang)
Golden Freddy (-Reserved-)
Toy Freddy
Toy Chica
Toy Bonnie
Mangle (Eyebrawler2014)
Balloon Boy
Balloon Girl
The Puppet
Springtrap (-Reserved-)
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 02:09:35 04/11/2015 by Wolfgang
#2 Posted: 23:11:07 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Gabe Fazbear
Species: Were-chimera
Appearance: As a human, he has grey hair, golden eyes, and a thin, slightly athletic build. Hides his 'true' Were-chimera form (Humanoid bearlike body, wolf head, lion mane, bat ears and wings, bull horns, canid clawed/furred hands, hooved legs, reptilian tail that ends in a shark fin) from those he doesn't trust. Tends to prefer a 'werewolf' form, if he needs to be inhuman for any reason.
Backstory:
Personality: Shy to those he doesn't know, but when he opens up, he's a kind, loyal soul that sticks by his friends. He can be a bit uptight at times and incredibly easy to stress out, but generally means well, and won't resort to violence if he can help it.

Name: Alastor "Wolfgang" Zaiden
Species: Animatronic red wolf
Appearance: A red wolf animatronic, with a top-heavy, strong build, who wears black leather pants, and has black designs on his face that look rather menacing. When trying to be intimidating or scary, he projects illusions onto himself, ones of hideous deformities and needles/syringes hanging out of his fur.
Personality: Cocky and confident, although has a soft side. A bit of a showboat that aspires to not look like a 'wimp', but he helps others out when they really need it.
Backstory: Ran away from home with his brother Alex when his parents tried to turn him in to the government upon discovering his powers, believing them to be a sign of demonic influence. The two turned to drug use to ease the pain of living on the streets, setting in motion a series of events that caused his brother to be hospitalized, and resulted in his own death. After a while, his spirit possessed the body of an animatronic, although rather than seeking for vengeance, he sought to reunite with his brother, determined to make the most of this new chance at life.
Other: Amadeus is watching

Name: Alexander "Al, Lex, and Xander" Zaiden
Species: Anthropomorphic Cerberus
Appearance: Normally a nine-foot tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, anthropomorphic Cerberus, with features reminiscent of the doberman breed. His different selves look different when split.
  • Al: A six-foot tall anthropomorphic doberman, with icy blue irises, and an unremarkable physique. Usually the 'Right' head.
  • Lex: Similar to his brothers, but with a stockier, more muscular build, and emerald-colored irises. Usually the 'Middle' head.
  • Xander: Similar to his brothers, but with a lean build with some muscle. His iris color resembles the bright orange of hot coals. Usually the 'left' head.

Personality:
  • Al: A shy, intellectual person who has taken an interest in technology and engineering. An avid gamer and hacker, who generally isn't seen without his laptop. Tries to stay away from fights, and attack from distances when necessary.
  • Lex: The 'original' personality, he's a friendly, boisterous fellow that eagerly welcomes new friends. Usually ends up breaking up fights between Al and Xander. More inclined to run into the thick of a fight if given a good reason, especially if he thinks someone is in danger. Has a strong moral compass, and a great hatred of drug dealers.
  • Xander: A distant, cynical, sarcastic fellow that tries to hide the fact he cares for others. More inclined to fight dirty in combat, and take advantage of anything he can to win. Easy to embarrass, and despite his insistence that he doesn't like hugs, doesn't try to push them away.

Backstory: Originally a were-Dobie (although he kept this secret from his parents), Alex ran away from home to protect his brother, Alastor, but after a horrific incident, was hospitalized, the only things keeping him company were the voices in his head and the crushing guilt of his brother's death until he was sent off to a laboratory. As his psyche cracked, the voices became stronger, eventually hijacking his natural shapeshifting ability in order to form their own heads, and eventually split into their own bodies (although he lost the power to 'go human' after this, and can 'merge back' whenever he wishes). After some horrific experiments were performed on him, he was eventually able to break free, and is now seeking to live a relatively normal life, working as the night guard at Freddy's to help pay for his life with his girlfriend, Shaul.
Other:

Name: John "Foxy" Silver
Species: Animatronic Red Fox
Appearance: As the game, although he's had repairs since then.
Personality: Rather shy and reserved around people he doesn't know well, but eccentric around people he does know. Loves to speak with a pirate accent, but knows when to drop the act. Craves acceptance, and a reason to remain tied to his unlife.
Backstory: Originally a human by the name of Johnny Silver, he'd met his end in the late eighties as a child, at the hand of a psychopath who stuffed his body into an animatronic suit. While he'd eventually lost hope of anyone seeing him as a person ever again, he was surprised by a few security guards that'd been hired in the past year, and eventually fell in love with a stunningly beautiful vixen. He also has a 'son' named Chase, who was designed by one of his close friends.

Name: Bouncer
Species: Were-chimera
Appearance: Varies, but his most common forms are an animatronic dragon, an animatronic yellow rabbit (both run-down and restored), and a living were-chimera form.
Personality: While caring for his family and apologetic for his actions, he still shows some resentment towards Mr. Fazbear for taking his place in his son's eyes.
Backstory: Originally a worker at Fredbear's Diner not too long after it had opened, he had met his untimely end at the hands of the Fredbear's suit's springlocks, leaving his only son, Gavril, in the care of Frederick Fazbear. After years passed, and his ghost remained tied to the human world, he was enraged at hearing another person had met their end to one of the spring-suits, and decided to possess one of the living employees, determined to find a way to shut down Freddy's and ruin his reputation, and his life. Long years after he'd taken the lives of not only the children, but Frederick himself (ironically wearing the old Fredbear suit that killed him, and Frederick would later come to possess), he returned to the pizzeria, seeking to help sever his victims' connection to the world of the living, however, their spirits had taken notice of him. Seeking their vengeance, they hunted him mercilessly, and Bouncer didn't quite want to lose the life of the person he was possessing, who he'd grown to care for... so he tried hiding in the old Spring Bonnie suit, before history repeated itself with a rather loud 'crunch'. Rotting away inside the suit, not quite alive but not quite dead, he'd started an attraction called Fazbear's Fright, trying to besmirch the chain in a much less harmful way this time, even letting himself be the main attraction in its short-lived time frame. After being confronted by the current owners of Freddy's, including his son, he jumped at the chance to redeem himself, and is working towards rebuilding his image with everyone, including his long lost son, Gabe.

Name: Fang
Species: Animatronic white wolf
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Name: Gabriel Goldmane
Species: Animatronic manticore
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:34:47 26/10/2015 by Wolfgang
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#3 Posted: 01:00:45 26/10/2015
((I will be controlling Mangle and Golden Freddy as well as...))

Name: Austin
Species: Human
Appearance: A guy with brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers
Personality: He is a nice guy that loves the animatronics and is helping them fix their image
Backstory: He is a normal boy from the town. One night he was left alone overnight in the restaurant. He was scared and Foxy took care of him the whole night until he fell asleep. Years later, he went to Freddy's to be the new Animatronic Maintenance Worker.
Other: Cares about the animatronics

Name: Virtu
Species: Anthro grey fox
Appearance: She has blue eyes and wears a blue dress as well as white shoes.
Personality: She is one of the kindest souls you'll ever meet. Her past is not the best, but she feels sorry about her past. She has moved on from her past though and has found a great husband in Foxy the pirate. They have started a nice family and hopefully they will have a child that they both are the biological parents of soon.
Backstory: She doesn't like to talk about her past, so lets just skip to the more relevant information. She noved to this town after her brother convinced her. She was living with him until she went to Freddy's. She saw Foxy and they quickly hit it off. They were friends at first, but there was always something deeper. One night after Freddy's closed, she took Foxy to her place of employment at the time. It was a crumby bar where her skills went unacknowledged. She lost her job that very night she took Foxy there. After her boss gave her the boot, the other employees and even most of the customers made fun of her and called her a monster. She ran out crying and Foxy ran after her. He comforted her and that was the night they finally admitted their feelings towards each other. Now she works at Freddy's as an extra chef, working with Chica.
Other: She is married to Foxy. They actually married inside the restaurant

Name: Gulshan
Species: Cross between an anthro grey fox and a unicorn
Appearance: He has the mlp-like face his father has, but the rest of his body is like a fox. He wears a child-size pirate outfit
Personality: He's a child, he is naive to a point and he is friendly to everyone he meets.
Backstory: There is not much to say about little Gulshan. He quickly became attached to Foxy and his pirate act.
Occupation: Not actually employed, but he helps Foxy in Pirate's Cove
Other: Is Virtu's son and even though he isn't his real father, he loves Foxy is if he was

Name: Chase
Species: Animatronic fox
Appearance: He looks a lot like a mini-Foxy
Personality: He's a lot like Foxy, but he is a little naive based on his youth alone.
Backstory: Austin built him one day as a way to thank Foxy for taking care of him all those years ago. Chase is Foxy's son in everyway.
Other: He loves his step-brother and step-mom as if they were his biological family

Name: Ki
Species: Anthro grey fox
Appearance: He has green eyes and wears a black shirt, jeans, gloves, and sneakers
Personality: He is a kind soul. He is a little uncomfortable with his past, but he looks to the future.
Backstory: Ki is a good man who has been through some unfortunate situations. Thankfully he has made a nice life for himself. He has been able to make a decent living for himself.
Other: He has a lot of free time thanks to how fast he completes his work

Name: Kihei
Species: Ice dragon
Appearance: (The blue dragon in my avatar)
Personality: He is a nice guy usually, but lately he has been a little sadder than usual.
Backstory: He is the prince of a small kingdom known as Favir. Instead of ruling his kingdom with his family, he decided to live in this town. He has recently gone through a painful breakup and is trying to cheer up.
Other: N/A

Name: PG (Purple Girl)
Species: Animatronic purple fox
Appearance: She is a purple fox that wears a blue shirt and a grey skirt
Personality: She can be a little silly, but she cares about everyone, especially Bouncer
Backstory: Its best not to say. She did fake being a guy because she thought she wouldn't get the job unless she was a guy
Other: She loves Bouncer

Name: Shaul
Species: Anthro white tigress
Appearance: She has light-blue eyes, and wears a black shirt with jeans and sneakers
Personality: She is usually happy and kind, but sometimes she can be sarcastic
Backstory: She fled from her original home in China to escape horrible experiments.
Other: Girlfriend of Alexander
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:33 26/10/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#4 Posted: 01:21:38 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
((They're all accepted, EB!))
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 03:57:22 26/10/2015
Name: Tiffany "Chica" Sigafoos
Species: Animatronic Chicken
Appearance: Yellow, a bit chubby and has an orange beak and feet
Personality: Nice
Backstory: it will be revealed in the story, if you don't mind
Other: none
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#6 Posted: 12:13:49 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted!

I'm hoping to get a few more people here before I get started, though.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 20:48:14 29/10/2015
Would it be possible to copy the character sheets of Crystal and Sssnake?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#8 Posted: 00:20:42 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
((Probably, from what I remember they'd be fine. I can't check at the moment, though, there's a bit of a family emergency))
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#9 Posted: 13:43:53 30/10/2015
Name: Connor
Species: Anthropomorphic Crocodile
Appearance: Tall, Broken, Pirate Crocodile with a Skull Bandana and a Cutlass.
Personality: A cold-hearted jerk, Connor doesn't get along with many people, especially his own brother.
Backstory: TBA

Name: Mute
Species: Anthropomorphic Crocodile
Appearance: An Injured Version of Connor
Personality: Kind and heroic, Mute is the polar opposite of his brother. He is also mute.
Backstory: TBA

Glad to be Part of Another FNaF RP
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#10 Posted: 20:39:10 30/10/2015
I may make another character.
---
#11 Posted: 09:49:50 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, Fryno, and I'm okay with people using multiple characters (so long as you get them cleared before you use them)
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#12 Posted: 16:44:07 03/11/2015
((May I reserve Bonnie? Thanks!))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#13 Posted: 21:44:03 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
((Sure thing!))
---
#14 Posted: 02:17:14 04/11/2015
Name: Matthew "Puppet" Napier
Species: Puppet
Appearance: Black, skinny body and a white mask with red cheeks and purple streams of tears
Personality: Cares for everyone else there
Backstory: He was once a regular kid, enjoying his time at Fazbear's on his 13 birthday. One of the employees took him to the back to show him where the bathroom was. He was then murdered, along with his entire family since they were the only ones there that night. He plans to avenge his parents and kill the man who murdered him and his parents. He brought all the other animatronics to life to kill all the night guards to make sure that one day they kill the murderer.
Other: None
---
#15 Posted: 19:46:40 13/11/2015
((Are we still doing this?))
---
#16 Posted: 21:31:38 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
((Sorry about that, I haven't been on DarkSpyro a whole lot lately...))
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#17 Posted: 20:08:57 27/11/2015
((considering using some OC's I made a while ago for this))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#18 Posted: 04:39:16 28/11/2015
((You should))
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me