Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Superchargers already reduced in price [CLOSED]
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#51 Posted: 16:28:48 06/11/2015
Quote: AzureStarline
I agree with the above posts and I've written this before... CountMoneyBone, why do you keep coming on this site? Just to get your daily dose of complaining in? When a human being is disappointed or loses interest in something, do you know what he or she normally does? WALK AWAY.

I used to like the band The Naked and Famous. Now they're awful. You don't see me crawling through music forums wailing about the decline and grasping for what's long gone.

Back on OP topic: I agree that SSC has had a lukewarm rollout, below what I was personally expecting. I think the franchise is still in good shape, but next year will a turning point for better or worse. With the games on 2-year dev cycles, TfB will have had the entire development of S7 to react to the fizzle that was Trap Team (and now SSC's marginal success).

I agree with this. Also I find the marketing is really poor right now.

Most of the characters that have been released so far outside of the starter packs are not very appealing designs. Aside from Storm-blade there is also no feminine characters for little girls to play as, or for parent to think there are.

The Appeal for Lego is it has something for everyone, Disney infinity does too; Girls boys, long time fans...

Skylanders being it's own property is doing a very poor job of grabbing everyone's attention. While I'm not a little girl, there's only been two much buy characters for me so far, the rest all look like skylanders i've already seen or ARE skylanders I've already seen.

Also I am not liking the releasing of cars without the characters at the same time. If I want a dark car for my dark skylander i better be able to buy both.
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me