Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: A Hero's Tail > Light Gem in Icy Camp - Please Help!
Page 1 of 1
Light Gem in Icy Camp - Please Help! [CLOSED]
PurpleCraze Fodder
#1 Posted: 00:07:49 19/06/2007
I don't know if I've suffered a glitch or what... but after climbing the Wall Kick to the left in the area with Moneybag's shop 'Icy Camp', I headed down a tunnel with Zoe at the other end. Now, this area is icy and it has snowballs falling out of a hole up high in the wall. There is a Light Gem sitting on a wooden platform attached to the center pillar.Sound Familiar?

Okay, I've read the walkthrough, but I'm confused. When I got there, I don't remember ever hitting a Dark Gem, but I've collected all 5 DG's in Frostbite Village. The platforms that are supposedly circling the middle pillar, but I only have one low platform circling. The other ones are not. Therefore, I can't get to the Light Gem.

So, am I just missing something or I have suffered a glitch in the game?
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#2 Posted: 19:12:23 20/06/2007
No, When you jump on the medium hiegth platform you gotta jump onto that wooden ledge when you a next to it.
PurpleCraze Fodder
#3 Posted: 01:14:21 21/06/2007
I figured, but the medium platform isn't moving... it's only the lower platform, so how do I get up to the medium?
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#4 Posted: 02:22:07 22/06/2007
um, you jump on it when you are close to it
PurpleCraze Fodder
#5 Posted: 00:06:05 23/06/2007
Um, yea... that didn't help.

I know that all 3 platforms are supposed to be lowered and moving, but only the lowest one is. I have tried and tried and tried to get to that medium one, but it is just out of reach. I'm pretty sure I just suffered a glitch... which sucks because that is the only LG I have left.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13909
#6 Posted: 00:18:52 23/06/2007
Just to make sure, the correct way they move is that they all move at the same speed and remain the same distance away from each other.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
PurpleCraze Fodder
#7 Posted: 00:41:00 23/06/2007
Yup it's a glitch.

The lowest platform is the ONLY one moving. The other two still remain still and high up in the air...

Man, that stinks.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me