darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Official Cinematic Trailer: Rise of The Sky Eater
Page 1 of 1
Official Cinematic Trailer: Rise of The Sky Eater
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#1 Posted: 20:13:01 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm surprised nobody has posted about this yet, but on the official skylandersgame youtube account, they finally posted that trailer we were waiting for last month. I haven't beaten the game yet, but after watching it, I'll warn you there are partial spoilers shown (but not explained).

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:32 20/10/2015 by henryszuch
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 20:17:55 20/10/2015
It was posted on the Spoilers Discussion topic. ;3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2415
#3 Posted: 20:21:23 20/10/2015
This made it looked like a movie...God.

That was amazing.
---
i belong to the skyrim
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#4 Posted: 20:28:40 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
^I know right!

Quote: Aura24
It was posted on the Spoilers Discussion topic. ;3

Oh whoops. Well I guess it's good to have a separate thread because I, and I'm sure many others, don't go in that thread due to not wanting to spoil everything.
Crash10 Gold Sparx Gems: 2581
#5 Posted: 21:32:18 20/10/2015
Wow, incredible... That really looks like a movie trailer. Great. Hope that the next game has something like it.
---
Play time's over!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2246
#6 Posted: 22:47:13 20/10/2015
I can't be the only one who remembers that one trailer that was leaked and removed by Activision that had different music than the rest of the trailers, and showed Tree Rex, and the first glimpse of DD Trigger Happy? Remember? And it was really cool looking? Where is that?! I've been looking for it for months
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6101
#7 Posted: 22:49:40 20/10/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
I can't be the only one who remembers that one trailer that was leaked and removed by Activision that had different music than the rest of the trailers, and showed Tree Rex, and the first glimpse of DD Trigger Happy? Remember? And it was really cool looking? Where is that?! I've been looking for it for months

That's the Maggi Ad, I think. The one with 'noodles are uninteresting and unhealthy so let's slap skylanders on them and call it a day'. Now we know it's an early version of the game because Kaos had his purple robes from the get go,instead of changing halfway through the game.
---
I do art!
"We’re birds of a feather, clothed in red and black"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:03 20/10/2015 by Bifrost
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2246
#8 Posted: 23:45:56 20/10/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Badwolfmichael

That's the Maggi Ad, I think. The one with 'noodles are uninteresting and unhealthy so let's slap skylanders on them and call it a day'. Now we know it's an early version of the game because Kaos had his purple robes from the get go,instead of changing halfway through the game.

Oh wow, I feel dumb now. I thought it was an actual trailer.
Crash10 Gold Sparx Gems: 2581
#9 Posted: 23:53:47 20/10/2015
Did someone have the Maggi ad? I can't find it on YouTube, and I want to see that funny thing of unhealthy and unfunny.
---
Play time's over!
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#10 Posted: 02:51:53 21/10/2015
Amazing!
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#11 Posted: 09:13:49 21/10/2015
That's gotta b the best skylanders advertisement I've seen so far. Why didn't they spread this around more. It advertises the game so much better then the little vehicle adds.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#12 Posted: 09:52:23 21/10/2015
Quote: B-BOB358
That's gotta b the best skylanders advertisement I've seen so far. Why didn't they spread this around more. It advertises the game so much better then the little vehicle adds.

Blatant spoilers. It wouldn't be this awesome if it didn't have them, but
Showing Kaos gaining a conscience spoils he won't go through with the plan.

This is better to introduce people to the franchise since they don't know how important this is.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:53:03 21/10/2015 by Bifrost
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#13 Posted: 10:59:09 21/10/2015
Ahh! This was so nice and polished it was like a trailer for a movie that I would DEFINITELY see in theaters! They should totally do that by the way
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#14 Posted: 11:27:18 21/10/2015
Yeah, this trailer is soooo great. I haven't had time to start playing SuperChargers yet because I'm in the middle of moving, but this just made me want to forget about that and play the game immediately.
Rovaulin Green Sparx Gems: 447
#15 Posted: 18:45:29 21/10/2015
WOW! That was amazing! I hope they do this for the next game!!!

-Rov
---
Hey there! I don't comment much, but I'm always watching! =)
-Rov
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#16 Posted: 21:03:38 21/10/2015
Quote: Bifrost

Blatant spoilers. It wouldn't be this awesome if it didn't have them, but
Showing Kaos gaining a conscience spoils he won't go through with the plan.

This is better to introduce people to the franchise since they don't know how important this is.

I really don't see what the big deal is about spoilers for this game. It's not like it's a big mystery or anything, its clear from the start what's gonna happen with Kaos after the first couple of scenes. They didn't make it a big twist or anything, they gradually built up to it.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#17 Posted: 21:14:53 21/10/2015

I really don't see what the big deal is about spoilers for this game. It's not like it's a big mystery or anything, its clear from the start what's gonna happen with Kaos after the first couple of scenes. They didn't make it a big twist or anything, they gradually built up to it.

Well yeah, and if you're going to play the game,do you want to know that from the get go? Deciding if it's a big deal or not isn't up to individual people,you let people be surprised even if they're kinda dense and don't notice it from the first few cutscenes. Playing this late at night I definately didn't pay attention until the crucial scene, and was amazed when they pulled it off.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:19 21/10/2015 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me