Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > New Star Wars trailer on Monday Night Football today
Page 1 of 1
New Star Wars trailer on Monday Night Football today [CLOSED]
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#1 Posted: 15:51:25 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
http://www.cinemablend.com/new...ster-88917.html

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2 Posted: 16:08:43 19/10/2015
It already went up on YouTube.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 18:58:45 19/10/2015
The trailer isn't the only thing going up. Presale tickets go up the second after the trailer airs.

Here's hoping I get some...
#4 Posted: 19:00:34 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag
The trailer isn't the only thing going up. Presale tickets go up the second after the trailer airs.

My dad is a Star Wars fan and we are planning on refreshing the page and getting tickets as fast as we can.After we watch the trailer.We will refresh it and hope that the website hasnt crashed.....
---
#5 Posted: 19:06:31 19/10/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

My dad is a Star Wars fan and we are planning on refreshing the page and getting tickets as fast as we can.After we watch the trailer.We will refresh it and hope that the website hasnt crashed.....

Protip: Have the TV on in the other room and listen for the trailer to end. Then keep refreshing whatever ticket site you like until you get through (these servers are probably going to be as swamped, if not more so, than San Diego Comic Con's) to get your tickets. Then soak in the trailer on YouTube after. Tickets are much more important.
#6 Posted: 19:07:07 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator

Protip: Have the TV on in the other room and listen for the trailer to end. Then keep refreshing whatever ticket site you like until you get through (these servers are probably going to be as swamped, if not more so, than San Diego Comic Con's) to get your tickets. Then soak in the trailer on YouTube after. Tickets are much more important.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!Thank you.The TV is close to the computer room so i will hopefully get tickets
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:08:17 19/10/2015 by skylandersspyro
#7 Posted: 19:19:09 19/10/2015

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!Thank you.The TV is close to the computer room so i will hopefully get tickets

*Obi-Wan voice*
Use the F5 button...
#8 Posted: 19:24:06 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator

*Obi-Wan voice*
Use the F5 button...

There has been a awakening??Have you felt it?The crashes.And the Fanboys.
---
#9 Posted: 00:14:49 20/10/2015
TICKETS ARE UP NOW GO GO GO
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 00:52:58 20/10/2015
are the tickets sold out?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me