Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Why are Skylanders even here? [CLOSED]
Pinkie the Pie Ripto Gems: 27
#1 Posted: 07:56:23 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Why are Skylanders even associated with this site? I mean I understand why the first one is here because it sucked in all the desperate Spyro fans eager or another installment myself included, I bought the first game but after that Spyro was hardly even there, pushed to the side and swept under the rug because they got all the fans they needed, they knew they had all the crazed Spyro fanboys and girls in the palm of their and they could do whatever they wanted and no one would care!

In the Giants trailer Cynder was there just as one last tease to show people that they still owned Spyro but they couldn't care less, and I will admit, I had fun with the first game, I don't have a doubt that they are bad games, its just the reasons that they are popular is bad, one reason that they're so popular is because of the "buy a toy for 12 bucks and put it on a piece of plastic" mechanic and yeah that was cool, overpriced, but cool.... for about five minutes before you got used to it and that is also why these games are still being made because OHHHH YEAAAAH they make a lot of money from the overpriced toys.

It may seem like this is what has really pissed me off but all that isn't even what has made me so angry... i'm angry because they have taken over the this entire site is now just a fan site for Skylanders, not Spyro, but Skylanders simply because the first game had Spyro's name in the title and he was not even on the front of the cover he was to the side of the green ninja elf thing and he's still not even the main character of the game its Master Eon... I think his name was, or it might just be the rest of the Skylanders... I don't know but still...

This is DarkSPYRO not DarkSKYLANDERS its DarkSPYRO and yet the site is hardly even about Spyro.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#2 Posted: 08:09:24 16/10/2015
Great, yet another anti-skylanders topic from you.

You really do seem to want to cause tension between users, don't you? Spyro is a playable character in skylanders, dark52 enjoys skylanders, dark52 enjoys spyro, he incorporated skylanders into the site as it's his site.

Quote:
I had fun with the first game, I don't have a doubt that they are bad games, it's just the reasons that they are popular is bad, one reason that they're so popular is because of the "buy a toy for 12 bucks and put it on a piece of plastic" mechanic and yeah that was cool

So you admit that they're fun games yet you claim that it's bad because it's popular? Huh?

If you don't like Skylanders, don't go to the skylanders section, simple as. They're plenty of users here that don't play skylanders and only play the original and/ or the legend series, they just discuss spyro on the spyro section of the forum.

I look forward to the next anti-skylanders topic.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 08:13:42 16/10/2015
I'm sorry, Pinkie, but are you the admin of this site? Obviously not.

Is this a sign of another young new user falling victim to the ways of Stuff and Nonsense? Seems very much like it.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#4 Posted: 08:15:08 16/10/2015
Quote: Aura24

Is this a sign of another young new user falling victim to the ways of Stuff and Nonsense? Seems very much like it.

i
m-most people in stuff and nonsense like skylanders
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#5 Posted: 08:15:53 16/10/2015
Skylanders isn't even a Spyro game. That's like if every Rayman site incorporated Rabbids into everything just because Rayman was playable for like two games. I don't rabidly hate Skylanders like some people but I do find it annoying when it's everywhere on a site about SPYRO.

Wow I'm gonna get hate for this.
#6 Posted: 08:23:45 16/10/2015
Quote: arceustheprime

i
m-most people in stuff and nonsense like skylanders

I am aware, but this new user apparently dislikes Skylanders enough to believe the site should be changed since Skylanders is all over the place. This kid obviously never looked at the other games and official comics that show Spyro reposed and has him appear a lot more than in the recent games.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#7 Posted: 08:23:53 16/10/2015
Hey that's a question for the admin not me. That although the site is more revolved around Spyro in theme, it's also a Skylanders site. I think Dark does this because of the character, but also enjoy the spin-off as well. If you were looking for a site that likes Spyro and only has Spyro, you're at the wrong site.

Also I do not think the toys are over priced. I mean have you bothered with Amiibos and Disney Infinity figures? Now that's a little more pricey.

[User Posted Image]

Also although the Rabbids of Rayman are it's own series it still originated from the Rayman series (regardless of what you say). Just think of it as a spin-off trying to drag a audience to be curious about it's humble beginnings and trying to do something similar or different from the original games when it comes to Skylanders and Rabbids.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:26:25 16/10/2015 by Trix Master 100
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#8 Posted: 08:30:09 16/10/2015
As for the price of skylanders, I recently linked a video to you on your previous anti-skylanders topic.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#9 Posted: 08:41:49 16/10/2015
Oh my god PLEASE do try harder than repeat the same bullcrap that everyone who tries to stir up **** says. You're acting like a parrot. What's next, "Spyro's name isn't even in the comics SO THAT MEANS THAT HE ISN'T IMPORTANT!!!1111"? The eternal short snout argument?
Or to begin with,are you even going to try to discuss this instead of just rant like you want attention? Because it looks like this is the case.

Dark chose he wanted to cover Skylanders as well, and the fact he likes the game at all is probably making the forum alive a lot more than reminiscing over the past because people usually run out of that eventually. Let people like what they damn want to like, I can't believe I even tried being nice only for this to start.

Just do me a favor and don't get anywhere close to the Skylanders boards. You don't want to see me getting mad for real if you start attempting to shame and derail threads from younger fans.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:52:55 16/10/2015 by Bifrost
#10 Posted: 08:50:58 16/10/2015
I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing this just to bash Skylanders in general and try to change things he doesn't have control over.
---
#11 Posted: 08:52:23 16/10/2015
I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing this just to bash Skylanders in general and try to change things he doesn't have control over.

That's exactly what they're attempting,it's on the signature. Also to try to shame people for liking what they don't.
---
#12 Posted: 09:01:08 16/10/2015
Welp, Pinkie revealed that they're going to post the same thing on other boards... Better watch out, mods.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#13 Posted: 09:08:05 16/10/2015
Welp, Pinkie revealed that they're going to post the same thing on other boards... Better watch out, mods.

Spam is spam, we can just say. "Hey keep it up, you're gonna get back fire for it because we're doing our jobs", or "Hey cut it out. Spam and rants don't belong on other boards. If you keep it up things will happen".
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12093
#14 Posted: 09:08:10 16/10/2015
I don't like Skylander's personally, but it doesn't bother me that the site became a Spyro and Skylander's forum. I really see no point in complaining about it as it is dark52's site and he can do whatever he wants with it. Really, it's somewhat better, because they sure as hell aren't making Spyro games anymore, and like it was previously said, Spyro was a playable character in the first game.

And, in all honesty, people who joined because they were Spyro fans, how many of them actually play Spyro anymore? I used to be a huge fan, but it's been years since I've even touched a Spyro game. I'm not a fan anymore, but I still come on here.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#15 Posted: 09:32:06 16/10/2015
Spyro is playable in all the games, the toys are fowards compatible. Sure, he didn't get new toys this year, but overexposure of the mascots is a real problem and with him sticking to being the comics' lead he didn't get the same treatment as Gill Grunt and Stealth Elf from the fans(which if you don't know, are at their 10th figures already despite several characters never getting so much as a second one).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:32:59 16/10/2015 by Bifrost
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#16 Posted: 09:36:46 16/10/2015
Quote:
Why are Skylanders even here?

Oh! I don't ****ing know what Skylanders has to do with Spyro! Maybe it's got something to do with this pic that took me five seconds to find?
[User Posted Image]
#17 Posted: 09:48:15 16/10/2015
Not just on comic covers, Spyro even appeared in most of the official comics themselves as an important character viewed by the comic writers. He will appear in the upcoming Skylander comic as a main character again in a few weeks. Along with Cynder, Sparx is in the games as a Magic Item. And Malefor's Skylanders counterpart was just recently brought into the series. Heck, they might even bring back more classic characters into the series in the future (one of the IDW Skylanders comic writers mentioned thinking about doing a Skylanders version of Hunter if he got to pick).

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:50:23 16/10/2015 by Aura24
#18 Posted: 10:22:35 16/10/2015
Am I the only one who sees the irony in a brony complaining about fans of something they don't like?

As for what Aura24 said... I say bring back ALL the damn original Spyro characters! Hunter, Ripto, Elora, ALL of them! You couldn't complain about Skylanders not being a Spyro game then! (And if you did, you're basically a troll)
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#19 Posted: 10:41:08 16/10/2015
I'm basically with what TTD and Aura said (first 2 posts)

It's here becauses Dark likes Skylanders, Spyro is in Skylanders. Even MALEFOR is in Skylanders, CYNDER is in Skylanders.
It just fits perfectly here. So stop.
I never played the Spyro games (since I had such troubles with the controls) but I would love all the characters to come. Specially Hunter.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#20 Posted: 10:44:29 16/10/2015
Oh so this is the bad I vibe I was getting hey knock it off you can have a opinion but there is a point where it's not needed. Skylander hate never changes people can't except it.....people never give it a chance....whatever all I ask is there is a point where you stop expressing your opinion give the people who like skylanders a break they don't need more anti-skylanders.
---
POPSMARTS!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:50:34 16/10/2015 by Reverse0456
#21 Posted: 10:47:13 16/10/2015
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Am I the only one who sees the irony in a brony complaining about fans of something they don't like?

As for what Aura24 said... I say bring back ALL the damn original Spyro characters! Hunter, Ripto, Elora, ALL of them! You couldn't complain about Skylanders not being a Spyro game then! (And if you did, you're basically a troll)

Actually, people would because it's not the saaaame. One of the writers said he was planning to bring Hunter back as well, the Malefor comic just didn't have space. Now that there's a new season, however...

And yeah, plenty or irony that a brony would want to shame and yell at peoppe for liking something. Or hipocrisy, since I lost count at how many episodes had some form of 'don't hate, discuss; you don't know why they like it' as a situation even if that wasn't the main moral.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#22 Posted: 10:51:03 16/10/2015
And I just want to say, That, I didn't get into Skylanders by the Spyro games. I got into them by the first game itself (at first I had no idea that Spyro was apart of another game)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#23 Posted: 10:53:20 16/10/2015
dark LIKES Skylanders. No matter if you want him to get them off the site it's NOT going to happen unless he eventually is no longer interested in them.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#24 Posted: 11:29:48 16/10/2015
It isn't 2011 anymore.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#25 Posted: 12:00:01 16/10/2015
It seems like the two pony users are stirring up ****.
Well QueenChrysalis not so much.. They're cool.
Mods check the IP. I feel like this a previously banned user.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#26 Posted: 12:07:07 16/10/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429

I have this feeling too, the mood whiplash was too fast, but it changes nothing if Pinkie the Pie is new.
QueenChrysalis had a rough start with some posts but hey, they learned and are nice now at least most of the time. I'll be nice back in that case, but I'd need to see any respect first.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:07:49 16/10/2015 by Bifrost
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#27 Posted: 14:58:47 16/10/2015
To answer your question, it's sorta what you had said. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure was originally seen to be a revival of the Spyro brand following The Legend of Spyro trilogy. Toys For Bob threw around multiple ideas (including the infamous gritty and dark incarnation of Spyro which included blood) before they settled on this one. When the game came out and Dark likely enjoyed it and also saw how many people were coming here, he decided to dedicate the site to future Skylanders releases.

Skylanders whether you like it or not did start off with ties to the Spyro franchise and appeared as a spiritual successor or next incarnation. Obviously now we know that it isn't and has become its own thing but why would Dark stop now when he still enjoys the games and the site is lively and active because of it?

Because let's face it. If Dark didn't adapt and convert the site to also be about Skylanders alongside Spyro the site would probably be on its deathbed as far as activity goes. Spyro Forum if I recall correctly was another major Spyro forum that competed directly with dS. However they chose not to adopt Skylanders when that came around and now you barely ever hear about the site anymore and the few times I hear about it it's because people are talking about how dead it is. Yes you have some folk like myself who even despite not getting into Skylanders that much or not caring enough about the old games anymore still stick around because of the people they met here. But that doesn't represent everyone and the site wouldn't be able to sustain itself on those few people alone (of which many current S&N users probably wouldn't have come here if it weren't for Skylanders).

Nothing on both of them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:00:49 16/10/2015 by CAV
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#28 Posted: 15:03:59 16/10/2015
Stop making these.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#29 Posted: 15:05:53 16/10/2015
Quote: Pixilism

she gets butt pained and reports you if you jokingly call her a weeb

this is fine

[User Posted Image]

I didn't report you, that was someone else. But even if I did, you do realize that I am Japanese! So calling me a weeaboo is actually kind of offensive! I haven't even read any new posts after that last one because I didn't want to seem like an SJW! (Also good job trying to shame me because your post was reported!)

Back on topic,I would just like to point out that when I came here, Dark52 was running a pole about who had SuperChargers and I was actually surprised by the results myself. 91% of the users who responded to the pole said that they had SuperChargers or were waiting to get it! Sure it doesn't represent the entirety of the site community, but the pole was right there in the top left corner, so you had every opportunity to let your distaste in the Skylanders franchise be known.

In other words, by having a go at people who like Skylanders, you're having a go at ~90% of the people on this forum!
#30 Posted: 15:20:27 16/10/2015
Dark also mentioned in the Minikaboom interview that he does like the games though he isn't a big collector. If you need more confirmation than that, you're grasping for straws.

But as we can see, no response from Pinkie the Pie. I bet if I drop the respect just for a bit they'll show up to chew me out for it, though.
---
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#31 Posted: 15:22:23 16/10/2015
This topic is about four years too late.

Also, people lean more towards Skylanders discussion because the games are new. What is there really left to say on Spyro? Everything we could possibly discuss about the game has been beaten to the ground. There isn't much left, unless you want to be redundant.

There is a section for both. No one is forcing you to look into the Skylanders section. I know I don't.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:25:54 16/10/2015 by Kitty
#32 Posted: 15:24:11 16/10/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Dark also mentioned in the Minikaboom interview that he does like the games though he isn't a big collector. If you need more confirmation than that, you're grasping for straws.

But as we can see, no response from Pinkie the Pie. I bet if I drop the respect just for a bit they'll show up to chew me out for it, though.

I think having a go at someone for not posting when they're probably asleep or at school is "grasping at straws", but that's just IMO.
#33 Posted: 15:26:03 16/10/2015
It's been several hours and I saw then post elsewhere when the topic was made. Unless I was really that tired this morning and ended up reading post dates wrong.
---
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#34 Posted: 15:31:27 16/10/2015
Wow! A Red Sparx already giving so much hate on the site!

Like Aura said, you are not the admin. Dark is a fan of Skylanders. Don't make snarky remarks. If you don't like Skylanders, why talk about it? Unless it is a joke, I see no point talking about things you hate. This reminds me of Qcumber. How much he disagreed with Dark's opinions, and how he should change the site to make him happy.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#35 Posted: 15:32:55 16/10/2015
Quote: LittleWizard
Qcumber

bruh
_
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#36 Posted: 15:35:02 16/10/2015
I like how pissed off y'all are getting over a video game. You see something you don't like and you automatically go into kill-mode. You could just ignore Pinkie, they're probably just saying this to get a rise out of y'all or something... And it's obviously working, as situations like this usually do...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#37 Posted: 15:35:36 16/10/2015
Quote: Pinkie the Pie
Why are Skylanders even associated with this site? I mean I understand why the first one is here because it sucked in all the desperate Spyro fans eager or another installment myself included, I bought the first game but after that Spyro was hardly even there, pushed to the side and swept under the rug because they got all the fans they needed, they knew they had all the crazed Spyro fanboys and girls in the palm of their and they could do whatever they wanted and no one would care!

In the Giants trailer Cynder was there just as one last tease to show people that they still owned Spyro but they couldn't care less, and I will admit, I had fun with the first game, I don't have a doubt that they are bad games, its just the reasons that they are popular is bad, one reason that they're so popular is because of the "buy a toy for 12 bucks and put it on a piece of plastic" mechanic and yeah that was cool, overpriced, but cool.... for about five minutes before you got used to it and that is also why these games are still being made because OHHHH YEAAAAH they make a lot of money from the overpriced toys.

It may seem like this is what has really pissed me off but all t
hat isn't even what has made me so angry... i'm angry because they have taken over the this entire site is now just a fan site for Skylanders, not Spyro, but Skylanders simply because the first game had Spyro's name in the title and he was not even on the front of the cover he was to the side of the green ninja elf thing and he's still not even the main character of the game its Master Eon... I think his name was, or it might just be the rest of the Skylanders... I don't know but still...

This is DarkSPYRO not DarkSKYLANDERS its DarkSPYRO and yet the site is hardly even about Spyro.

First off, it is dark52's site, and he can do whatever the **** he wants with it.

"I had fun with the first game, I don't have a doubt that they are bad games, its just the reasons that they are popular is bad" What even? They are bad games because they are popular?

"one reason that they're so popular is because of the 'buy a toy for 12 bucks and put it on a piece of plastic' mechanic and yeah that was cool, overpriced, but cool.... for about five minutes before you got used to it" Actually, only now are they 12 dollars. Last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, the non-gimmick Skylanders were 10 dollars. Heck, in Spyro's adventures, they were 7.99 for a while. And if you don't like the fact you have to buy figures, clearly toys to life isn't for you.

"[Spyro] he's still not even the main character of the game its Master Eon" Actually, it's not Master Eon in the first game, really. Kaos keeps addressing you, the player, as the one trying to stop him.

EDIT: Also, nice signature /s. "They". It's like people who like Skylanders are a different species to you or something. "They" are "taking over" because skylanders is still a current thing, as opposed to Spyro, who hasn't got a stand alone game in years now.
---
Dead
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:52:26 16/10/2015 by mega spyro
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#38 Posted: 15:47:06 16/10/2015
Dark52's site, get over it.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#39 Posted: 15:51:54 16/10/2015
who cares about this issue anymore
#40 Posted: 15:53:32 16/10/2015
Quote: Kitty
Also, people lean more towards Skylanders discussion because the games are new. What is there really left to say on Spyro? Everything we could possibly discuss about the game has been beaten to the ground. There isn't much left, unless you want to be redundant.

There is a section for both. No one is forcing you to look into the Skylanders section. I know I don't.

She's got it.

Yeah there's still time to discuss the old games every now and then but for the most part the people who care about them are the same people as before and may not care to talk about it or the soundtracks or anything again unless a good point is made (or unless there's a comparison between it and, say, Skylanders).

Best case scenario Spyro spins off to do his own game again in a Rayman-esque attempt at a comeback. But even then that would be years away at best. Don't hold your breath.
#41 Posted: 15:56:39 16/10/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
I like how pissed off y'all are getting over a video game. You see something you don't like and you automatically go into kill-mode. You could just ignore Pinkie, they're probably just saying this to get a rise out of y'all or something... And it's obviously working, as situations like this usually do...

Well someone's going to fall for it, as I've seen far too many times. Better prove it wrong than let people think Skylanders is still the 5-year-ago Wii graphics DLC mess and the devil of the franchise. Beecausecause this is 2015 and it's time to stop living in the past.
---
#42 Posted: 16:07:16 16/10/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon

Darling, trolls have been playing the "stop getting defensive when people attack you for liking things they don't" card for years, and it is not getting any less old! And I am not mad, just disappointed in her, speaking as a fellow pegasister. (I know I said I wasn't a fan in my guestbook, but at this point I have done a terrible job at hiding my fan-ness, and I doubted anybody would believe me anyway...)

Pinkie had a go at me the second I implied that I liked skylanders, which also just happened to be the exact same post in which I started taking steps to try and get to make friends with her, and get to know her better! And this was in a 1 on 1, not in a thread, so it wasn't her just trying to get attention because NOBODY reads my guestbook.

Pinkie ruined what I felt was becoming a positive relationship by acting the way she did! And what for? Because I am a bit of a sucker for our purple dragon friend, who's willing to play any game that has Spyro and Cynder in it? That is just ridiculous on so many levels!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:08:37 16/10/2015 by QueenChrysalis
#43 Posted: 16:09:58 16/10/2015
^For years (or at least when the first game was announced) people have rallied against Skylanders, calling it a bastardization of the Spyro franchise and an act of hubris. I wouldn't recommend getting too worked up about it. If this person seemingly doesn't want to be friends because you like Skylanders then why bother?
#44 Posted: 16:14:45 16/10/2015
"WTF is Love and Tolerance"?
#45 Posted: 16:21:28 16/10/2015
I wouldn't take love and tolerance as a worthwhile phrase either since the community that tends to spout it has a history of not being very welcoming to outsiders and also having some serious freak out moments that didn't represent tolerance.
#46 Posted: 16:26:34 16/10/2015
Quote: CAV
I wouldn't take love and tolerance as a worthwhile phrase either since the community that tends to spout it has a history of not being very welcoming to outsiders and also having some serious freak out moments that didn't represent tolerance.

I am sorry, but when I hear buzz terms like "not being very welcoming to outsiders" and "having some serious freak out moments" the only thing that comes to mind is a whole bunch of trolls attacking people for being in a fandom, then said trolls using the fandom's reaction as "proof" that they are a bunch of losers.
#47 Posted: 16:27:24 16/10/2015
Yeah, but the show still tries to teach that. Morals aren't just for kids, they're for everyone, if you're spouting hate despite that you might as well be here for the fandom and not the original work. Mostly why I kept to just the show and don't get involved with fan works at all except the occasional fanart.

Wanting or not, every fandom has its rotten side; bronies have it more visible because it grew too big and too fast, kinda like the start of modern sonic. It doesn't make the show bad, but it pushes people away from wanting to admit they watch it or make them avoid talking to fellow fans.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:29:12 16/10/2015 by Bifrost
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#48 Posted: 16:29:31 16/10/2015
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Quote: CAV

I am sorry, but when I hear buzz terms like "not being very welcoming to outsiders" and "having some serious freak out moments" the only thing that comes to mind is a whole bunch of trolls attacking people for being in a fandom, then said trolls using the fandom's reaction as "proof" that they are a bunch of losers.

Stick around long enough and you'll understand who he's really talking about. Trolls are a problem but they aren't the only problem.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me