Forum

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 42 of 46 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Unpopular Gaming Opinions
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2051 Posted: 00:25:55 19/12/2018
Quote: XSparxX
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I like post-ND Crash (Twinsanity,CTTR,COTT,CMOM) games better. They have better story and character writing, doesn't used the same 4-5 level setting in all levels of the games and have more cutscenes. I don't like the redesign of Crash and Coco in NST, Crash looks really off and stupid. Coco looks like a 10 years old hoe I mean srsly she has make-up on her face, polished nails... not even teen Coco had that.

- - -

Cute.

CoCo LoOkS lIkE a TeN yEaRs OlD hOe
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1300
#2052 Posted: 03:28:33 19/12/2018
Quote: somePerson
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: somePerson
fire emblem isn't that popular lol. the promblem with Metroid is that the series has a really big identity crisis as.they don't know where they want the series to go. This could be a result from a lack of constant releases. Star fox is in a weird place because rail shooters arent that popular in the market right now and again the series having a big identity crisis with where they want the series to go. Kid Icarus is a basically a new franchise now after sakurai rebooted it into something different. Unfortunately it was the first game that project sora produced and last as they shut down. Maybe sora ltd will pick up the series but who knows what will happen. The promblem with f zero is that it competes with Mario kart. That's literally it. I can see Splatoon being the next big franchise as it already sold as much as fire emblem after 2 games and it being a multiplayer shooter.
Splatoon battle Royale when

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wii fit plus made more money than the entirety of fire emblem. the games themselves made under 2 million which is still good but again Splatoon 2 made 7 million. Just because you see people talk about a thing doesn't mean that thing is that popular.

I'd argue that it's still popular, just not in the usual sense. Fire Emblem was always a very niche franchise until Awakening, which is usually regarded as at least above average by series standards. Awakening is what got the public eye back on Fire Emblem, and despite sales of 1.9 million copies worldwide (with Fates coming in at 1.1 million and Shadows of Valentia at a much steeper 690,000 copies sold) it grew the series from a dying franchise on its last legs to a sort of cult classic. It may not be near as popular as other Nintendo juggernauts like Mario, Zelda, Splatoon, or Metroid, but it has a very vocal following. Without that, it wouldn't have spinoff games like Fire Emblem Warriors, Fire Emblem Heroes, or Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, it wouldn't pop up in other crossover games like Project X Zone 2, and it certainly wouldn't have seven reps in Smash, 3 of which are from the highest grossing mainline game.

Also, side note I found while doing some research for this post, Heroes has 50k downloads and has grossed over 4 million as of November 2018 on iOS alone. It's still a money juggernaut, especially for Nintendo Mobile. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has more downloads, but doesn't pull that kind of money, and Super Mario Run and Miitomo don't even come close.
---
(◕︿◕✿)
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7085
#2053 Posted: 21:43:44 19/12/2018
i dont understand why ppl on neopets are so upset about the plot? at least we have a plot? at least we have a plot that doesnt center around the battledome
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6666
#2054 Posted: 22:01:55 19/12/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
i dont understand why ppl on neopets are so upset about the plot? at least we have a plot? at least we have a plot that doesnt center around the battledome

Because it's been 12 steps of "read text and wait" already. That said though, I'd rather have this than the mess TWR was. This writer is doing the closest they can to a comic with no budget and it's aiight, they can take their time and we know the Temple is a playable step coming up.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7085
#2055 Posted: 09:24:12 20/12/2018
i understand that, i suppose...but then again twr was a ****ing mess...reading is better than a mess tbh
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2056 Posted: 01:49:18 23/12/2018
Wait, there's something going on at Neopets right now or is this for something older and I missed it?

TWR was definitely a mess, though. That was the plot where the purple haze appeared everywhere, right? That kept crashing the page for me when it was around.
#2057 Posted: 12:25:03 23/12/2018
There's a miniplot going on in Sakhmet, yeah.
---
I do art!
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#2058 Posted: 17:41:45 23/12/2018
The battle royale-ish mode in CS:GO isn't that bad and it's honestly much better than every other battle royale gamemode out there right now.
---
Cool cool.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5916
#2059 Posted: 18:49:02 23/12/2018 | Topic Creator
I honestly wouldn't be opposed to Nintendo going completely third-party in the future if it ever comes to that. (Well, as long as they don't make Xbox exclusives lol)
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1037
#2060 Posted: 23:41:30 30/12/2018
Dunno how unpopular of an opinion this is now that the game’s been out for a while but Pokémon Let’s Go is actually really fun and cute, I like it a lot.
---
”You say I shouldn't think about my life,
‘Cause once I finally hit the ground,
Who's gonna drag me into the light?”
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2061 Posted: 02:54:27 31/12/2018
^Same here, I've been enjoying it quite a bit.
#2062 Posted: 08:16:22 31/12/2018
^Agreed. I wasn't sure I'd like it, and I'm still not sure how much I'm enjoying the Go mechanics, but it's just so darn cute I can't resist it.

- - -

I don't understand the praise towards Insomniac towards releasing the Raimi suit in Spider-Man. Personally, I always thought it looked tacky as hell, but I recognize that people enjoy the films and generally don't mind the inclusion, especially since we got 3 MCU suits and the Spider-Verse one. What I DO mind is how much a lot of fans harassed Insomniac until they just sorta gave in and released it.

Speaking of the suits, I honestly wouldn't mind if we got some suit DLC to tide us over until an inevitable sequel. We have the 3 MCU ones and the Raimi ones, I feel like the Amazing Spider-Man suits (particularly the first one) should be in the game, even if people didn't love the movies. IMO the first Amazing Spider-Man suit is really cool looking, and I'd love to see it in the game. Other than that, the recent Spider-Geddon comic gave us some really cool designs and concepts. I'd love a Spiders-Man suit that moves around and actually looks like a ton of spiders.
---
(◕︿◕✿)
#2063 Posted: 08:20:11 31/12/2018 | Topic Creator
It is pretty nice that they did end up adding the Raimi suit into Spider-Man 2018, as I did want it to be included myself. (Though it does seem to look a tad strange in the game, but I digress)
That said, however, I don't agree with all the harassment that Insomniac received from some of the more toxic fans, nor the praise that people have been giving them since they added it.
(At least from the same people who harassed them prior to the suit's inclusion)

I must point out, however, that they didn't "give in" by adding it, as it was planned for awhile.
The people who legitimately think that are usually the same people who were harassing them and now idiotically think that they "won" due to the suit finally getting added when, as I said, this was planned in advance.
(Hence why Insomniac couldn't clarify as to why they hadn't added it/wouldn't add it at the time when asked why they didn't/wouldn't include it)

Though I must admit that both the Raimi suit and Amazing Spider-Man suit feel kind of generic (Imo) due to how many similar suits already exist in the game.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:32:25 31/12/2018 by Sesshomaru75
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5101
#2064 Posted: 11:33:30 31/12/2018
I figured the Raimi suit was added in ironically due to r/Raimimemes being so popular, to be honest.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2065 Posted: 06:23:49 01/01/2019
I have to be honest, the new God of War game is becoming my absolute least favorite game of all time. Sesshomaru mentioned how Kratos went through this epic character development, but in all honesty? Everything that made him such a hateable character in previous games is present in the characters still. I mean, when I first saw the commercial for this game, I knew that people were going to be zombified by the usual hunting embellishment, humans=good/EVERYTHING else=evil complex, and all the other usual tropes that plague media these days. When I actually played the game, even with the battle system, I had to sit through this cringe-worthy story that ruined any possible enjoyment I could have from this game. I love how this is basically what's required to make a "good story" these days.

As far as the actual gameplay, I found it average at best.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2066 Posted: 07:47:10 01/01/2019
Quote: MugoUrth
I have to be honest, the new God of War game is becoming my absolute least favorite game of all time. Sesshomaru mentioned how Kratos went through this epic character development, but in all honesty? Everything that made him such a hateable character in previous games is present in the characters still. I mean, when I first saw the commercial for this game, I knew that people were going to be zombified by the usual hunting embellishment, humans=good/EVERYTHING else=evil complex, and all the other usual tropes that plague media these days. When I actually played the game, even with the battle system, I had to sit through this cringe-worthy story that ruined any possible enjoyment I could have from this game. I love how this is basically what's required to make a "good story" these days.

will you ever stop
#2067 Posted: 09:35:01 01/01/2019

not furries, bad game, 0/10
---
(◕︿◕✿)
#2068 Posted: 12:45:34 01/01/2019
the enemies are literal zombies and damned souls are you expecting Warm Bodies in a hack and slash
---
I do art!
#2069 Posted: 13:36:25 01/01/2019

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and everything, but for the love of God, dude, that's not why people bought the game. "Zombified by the usual Hunting Establishment"? And again with the "OH EVERY MATURE GAME IS HUMANS ARE ABSOLUTE GOOD" Where is that established in game where that's the case? My God dude, I'm sorry but the reason why you dislike the game is just so ****ing misinformed that it blows my friggin mind.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2070 Posted: 17:12:55 01/01/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and everything, but for the love of God, dude, that's not why people bought the game. "Zombified by the usual Hunting Establishment"? And again with the "OH EVERY MATURE GAME IS HUMANS ARE ABSOLUTE GOOD" Where is that established in game where that's the case? My God dude, I'm sorry but the reason why you dislike the game is just so ****ing misinformed that it blows my friggin mind.

Hunting establishment? Clearly you did not get the point of that comment. Hack the game even starts with the main character is going out hunting. While I am no fan of hunting in general, My ultimate problem with hunting is how badly it's being embellished by modern society. Hunting has basically become what is considered the be-all-and-end-all of animal saviorism. If an animal isn't getting a bullet to its neck, then it's doing that bad for the environment. So media that portrays hunting as heroic kind of offends me. It also doesn't help that animals and people who truly care about them are portrayed as horrible creatures.

If I am sort misinformed, then tell me when in the entire game is a non-human entity portrayed in a protagonist stick roll and not eventually offed? And by the way, elves don't count. If it has a general human appearance, it's human. As for the whole Zombie thing, I didn't know what the zombie is look like wolves and trolls and giant snakes and dragons

I also have to bring up something that I don't think is fully understood. People treat a games story purely as an aesthetic. I asked you, do you watch a movie to wiggle your fingers and press buttons? My point is that stories are a form of entertainment as well as games, but when the story of game you are playing is literally making you sick to your stomach, then gameplay becomes somewhat irrelevant, because the story of that game is something you are going to have to endure the entire time. Stories that have that humans are good everything else is evil mentality are literally painful for me to endure, and that's why games that do that are virtually unlikable for me.
#2071 Posted: 17:51:20 01/01/2019
I'm just baffled that you spent 40-60 bucks on this unless you got gifted. Did you REALLY expect a game about this giant man and Boy who live alone and fight with axes and arrows to be about animals or treating animals well? Kratos is still Kratos, character development or not, he probably could care less if the thing currently bothering him walks on two legs or four. Or 6 if Sleipnir appears at some point.
---
I do art!
#2072 Posted: 17:51:33 01/01/2019
Where did you get this idea that every game with Humans is "Humans are Good, while everything else is bad" from? Where is it said in GoW that Humans are bad, and anything non-human isnt? Give me am actual example of this in GoW. I genuinely think your unintentionally putting in the message your self, thinking it's the game saying the message. I hardly see Animal Hunting as seen as Heroic. Have you not see Open Season with Shaw? Or Clayton from Tarzan? They're portrayed as genuine psychopaths.

And just because a non-human character is killed ff, doesn't mean that they're being portrayed as inferior.

I'm not a fan of hunting, but I understand it can help population control. Does that make me a rare, non-arrogant human? No it doesn't. There are hardly any games out there, if not any more form of media in general, here it says Humans are good, animals are bad. Even it games where it is, like in KIU, there are genuine arguments against it. Pit and Palutena understand and sympathize Viridi's frustration with humans.
---
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9733
#2073 Posted: 18:13:58 01/01/2019
I like post-ND Crash (Twinsanity,CTTR,COTT,CMOM) games better. They have better story and character writing, doesn't used the same 4-5 level setting in all levels of the games and have more cutscenes. I don't like the redesign of Crash and Coco in NST, Crash looks really off and stupid. Coco looks like a 10 years old hoe I mean srsly she has make-up on her face, polished nails... not even teen Coco had that.

ps1 era coco wore makeup too, look at the promo art.
#2074 Posted: 19:27:36 01/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Also, I'd like to point out that Kratos killed one of three (Or was it four?) dragons in the entire game. The other dragons in the game he frees because of them being chained up and mistreated.

Don't ignore important details just to push your own idiotic agenda. :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:22 01/01/2019 by Sesshomaru75
#2075 Posted: 19:31:33 01/01/2019
Where did you get this idea that every game with Humans is "Humans are Good, while everything else is bad" from? Where is it said in GoW that Humans are bad, and anything non-human isnt? Give me am actual example of this in GoW. I genuinely think your unintentionally putting in the message your self, thinking it's the game saying the message. I hardly see Animal Hunting as seen as Heroic. Have you not see Open Season with Shaw? Or Clayton from Tarzan? They're portrayed as genuine psychopaths.

And just because a non-human character is killed ff, doesn't mean that they're being portrayed as inferior.

I'm not a fan of hunting, but I understand it can help population control. Does that make me a rare, non-arrogant human? No it doesn't. There are hardly any games out there, if not any more form of media in general, here it says Humans are good, animals are bad. Even it games where it is, like in KIU, there are genuine arguments against it. Pit and Palutena understand and sympathize Viridi's frustration with humans.

I'm fine with games that ONLY have humans, good and bad. It's games where ONLY humans are good with everything from dragons to bunnies are evil. Also, answer my question: when in the entire game is a non-human a protagonist and NOT killed off?

Humans are more overpopulated than most creatures, and we don't even control our own breeding. Also, another question: when is it wrong to kill animals. Answer this WITHOUT going into "oh, but this animal needs to be killed" or stuff like that.
#2076 Posted: 19:33:48 01/01/2019 | Topic Creator
I literally just told you that he freed a few dragons. lmao Why does it even matter if they're human or not? It quite literally means nothing. :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:34:19 01/01/2019 by Sesshomaru75
#2077 Posted: 19:41:56 01/01/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I literally just told you that he freed a few dragons. lmao Why does it even matter if they're human or not? It quite literally means nothing. :/

I was typing my post before you posted, so I didn't see it when I asked.
#2078 Posted: 19:42:51 01/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Ah, fair enough.
#2079 Posted: 19:59:34 01/01/2019
Counterpoint: GOW 2018 takes place in a fantasy world of myth and said myths were mostly about beating up fearsome creatures regardless of the necessity of killing them. Even removing the main characters from the equation means you have a bunch of gods that do that for fun.

But to answer specifically uuuh I think Jormungandr does cool stuff? It's hard to say a major character because it's really just about Kratos, Boy and the antagonists when it comes down to it.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:02:00 01/01/2019 by Bifrost
#2080 Posted: 20:23:12 01/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Jörmungandr is an ally in the game, yes.

Spoilers: (Obviously smilie)
Jörmungandr is actually Atreus' son from the future, as the original name that Atreus' mother (Laufey) wanted to give him was Loki. That thus also makes the giant serpent Kratos' grandson...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:08:30 01/01/2019 by Sesshomaru75
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5614
#2081 Posted: 05:59:11 08/01/2019
Soldier being gay is super shoe horned in lmaooooo

---
Gay 4 GARcher
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2894
#2082 Posted: 13:35:03 08/01/2019
I don't play Overwatch, but from what I've heard and seen, Soldier 76 being turned gay feels incredibly forced and like an attempt from Blizzard to earn some free brownie points.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
#2083 Posted: 13:39:14 08/01/2019
That's one of the purposes, but honestly the real problem is them not really using the lore to begin with. That's great for the fandom to have some representation! Outside of it, people are just playing the game with zero story and all the tie-in that exists are comics that aren't too well known. Give us a series of some sort already and use that information for something.
---
I do art!
#2084 Posted: 04:16:42 09/01/2019
Quote: Chompy-King257
I don't play Overwatch, but from what I've heard and seen, Soldier 76 being turned gay feels incredibly forced and like an attempt from Blizzard to earn some free brownie points.

everything blizzard's done since blizzcon has been a mistake tbh
honestly overwatch is barely even playable at this point, same with WoW
---
(◕︿◕✿)
BroGuy Blue Sparx Gems: 620
#2085 Posted: 02:27:24 14/01/2019
Ratchet & Clank 2016 could have been sooo much better, but gameplay wise, it's still pretty good. It has the things I like, shoot, and platforming.
---
No U
#2086 Posted: 21:36:41 14/01/2019
With the exception of BoTW and a few other songs, I'm not a big fan of Zelda music.
---
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx [online] Gems: 2658
#2087 Posted: 21:52:22 14/01/2019
With the exception of BoTW and a few other songs, I'm not a big fan of Zelda music.

To be fair most of them work well as background music for the dungeons, not so much for listening individually. Although song of healing, gerudo valley and the spirit tracks final boss songs are the best ones in my opinion
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5410
#2088 Posted: 22:26:39 14/01/2019
Wrath of Cortex and Twinsanity are good games. (for the most part, because of course nothing is perfect)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#2089 Posted: 22:28:45 14/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
Wrath of Cortex and Twinsanity are good games. (for the most part, because of course nothing is perfect)

I agree with you on the latter one, though the former is just alright to me. (Though much better than its Spyro counterpart)
#2090 Posted: 22:50:55 14/01/2019

I actually like the Wrath of Cortex more than Twinsanity. Twinsanity seemed linear for my taste.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2894
#2091 Posted: 18:52:05 15/01/2019
Twinsanity was fantastic. It would have been better had they actually added all the stuff they were planning.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#2092 Posted: 19:44:51 15/01/2019

The latter isn't such an unpopular opinion, from what I've seen. On the contrary, I daren't give my thoughts on it because it'd go against the grain and I couldn't really bring much to the discussion anyway; it's just "meh" to me.

I'd like to know though, what is it about Wrath of Cortex you disliked? I for one didn't like it very much but I'm willing to hear your opinions. My biggest gripes were the controls, the level design and of course the loading times.
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4731
#2093 Posted: 20:08:19 15/01/2019

I actually like the Wrath of Cortex more than Twinsanity. Twinsanity seemed linear for my taste.

Really? Wrath of Cortex seemed much more linear than Twinsanity imo.
---
lmao just close your eyes
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5410
#2094 Posted: 08:35:56 16/01/2019
Quote: Johnbonne

The latter isn't such an unpopular opinion, from what I've seen. On the contrary, I daren't give my thoughts on it because it'd go against the grain and I couldn't really bring much to the discussion anyway; it's just "meh" to me.

I'd like to know though, what is it about Wrath of Cortex you disliked? I for one didn't like it very much but I'm willing to hear your opinions. My biggest gripes were the controls, the level design and of course the loading times.

Oh that's good! I thought that everyone amongst the fan base agreed that, like Spyro, all the games after the original trilogy were crap. But, not exactly crap, just not good games. Like you said, just "meh". (How interesting is it that Spyro and Crash share such a similar history? It's uncanny).

There were some aspects of WoC that I didn't exactly enjoy, mainly a lot of the boss battles and non platforming levels, but I actually think that most of the game is solid and faithful to the Crash formula. I loved how some of the levels included a minecart/submarine/mecha/jet pack as well as the platforming ... i think that gave the game a lot of variety, and innovation! And I actually love how some of the levels end on a chase. The ball levels are cool too. ;p
Obviously there are some pretty bad parts of the game, but personally I think the good bits make up for it, and it lands WoC as a good game to me! The controls weren't the best, but they were certainly better than Twinsanity's horrible jumps and physics.
And Gold Rush and Crash and Burn are some of my favourite Crash levels ever, okay?? cx

Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Really? Wrath of Cortex seemed much more linear than Twinsanity imo.

Haha, yeah man. Twinsaity had lots of open world! WoC followed the same formula as Crash 1-3 in which all the levels were very linear.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#2095 Posted: 12:54:13 16/01/2019
Quote:
Oh that's good! I thought that everyone amongst the fan base agreed that, like Spyro, all the games after the original trilogy were crap. But, not exactly crap, just not good games. Like you said, just "meh". (How interesting is it that Spyro and Crash share such a similar history? It's uncanny).

I used to think like that then I challenged myself to play Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, and since then I've had a greater appreciation. My guess for the decline in quality was because publishers and developers wanted to ride the gimmicks of both series' 3rd game, or rather mini-games and giving players more to do besides run and jump. I'd almost argue that Year of the Dragon and Warped! are the reasons why platformers saw massive decline after the PS2, because everyone was tired of seeing every game copy those two. No games epitomise both our points better than Crash: Purple and Spyro: Orange. I quite like both in respects, but I think that's the crescendo of cack.

I suppose the hatedom for games such as A Hero's Tail, Twinsanity and WoC (which admittedly I'd perpetuated) comes from people getting really emotionally attached to the developers. I don't think I'd ever paid so much attention to who made my games quite as much as I did Insomniac and Naughty Dog. Now that time's passed, people get cravings and explore new things. Not to mention the changes of attitude that comes with age, and exposure to more opinions outside of the playground.

Quote:
There were some aspects of WoC that I didn't exactly enjoy, mainly a lot of the boss battles and non platforming levels, but I actually think that most of the game is solid and faithful to the Crash formula. I loved how some of the levels included a minecart/submarine/mecha/jet pack as well as the platforming ... i think that gave the game a lot of variety, and innovation! And I actually love how some of the levels end on a chase. The ball levels are cool too. ;p

Out of the five bosses I think I only enjoyed two; the Air Elemental one and the final fight with Crunch Bandicoot, an antagonist future devs insist is a cool character. Some of the non-platforming stuff was cool. I enjoyed the mine carts when I got used to the controls, and the jeep chase and race were neat.... but you can have too much of a good thing, provided you enjoyed them (some of the submarine levels were just flat out unfair). And it wasn't so much that as too little of another good thing, which was platforming. My biggest peeve was the lack of platforming, overshadowed by the "me too" trend of copying Warped! which didn't seem to end. A shame too because a lot of the levels were really well designed, and I liked how the game took us to locales we'd only really touched upon in the 3rd game. Caddicarus raises a great point about how the levels are too wide, and the opposite is what makes CB1/2's level design so great - it's densely packed and uses its small spaces to create greater detail.

Quote:
The controls weren't the best, but they were certainly better than Twinsanity's horrible jumps and physics.
And Gold Rush and Crash and Burn are some of my favourite Crash levels ever, okay?? cx

I won't dispute that!

BTW, if you want to listen to my lovely voice while giving an opinion on the game, you can watch my review of Wrath of Cortex here.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:57:06 16/01/2019 by Johnbonne
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 656
#2096 Posted: 16:44:37 16/01/2019
SoNiC iS nOT a MeMe
---
fiiiine ill go along and change my icon for spook month but i maintain: I AM ETERNAL!
#2097 Posted: 22:15:14 19/01/2019
Modern Fit Pikachu is better than OG Fat Pikachu.
---
BroGuy Blue Sparx Gems: 620
#2098 Posted: 00:34:17 20/01/2019

[User Posted Image]

But he was chub :3
---
No U
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:38:20 20/01/2019 by BroGuy
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#2099 Posted: 05:06:01 20/01/2019
Quote: BroGuy

[User Posted Image]

But he was chub :3

Fat pikachu is best pikachu
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2100 Posted: 03:39:20 21/01/2019

Why do you hate fat people, HIHD?
First | Previous | Page 42 of 46 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me