Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 46 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46
Unpopular Gaming Opinions
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3108
#151 Posted: 22:18:23 26/10/2015
At least younger people know who is Spyro. Crash is just not remembered anymore.

Anyway, I think of more opinions:

• I like Mario Party 9. Probably because I generally play alone.
  • We need a new Mario Strikers more than a new Mario Tennis.
  • I actually like Mario & Sonic, despite being a button-masher/Remote-shaker/touch-screen-destroyer.
  • I don't like that much gaming commented videos. I prefer to hear the game than someone.
  • I don't like many of the popular games on the internet. This includes Five Nights at Freddy's, Minecraft, League of Legends, Dota 2, and others. It's not because of the popularity by itself. I just don't like these games.
---
Play time's over!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2246
#152 Posted: 23:32:16 26/10/2015
Even though the Spyro games hold a special place in my heart, I like Crash better, and think most Crash games are funner than most Spyro games.
#153 Posted: 23:35:41 26/10/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Even though the Spyro games hold a special place in my heart, I like Crash better, and think most Crash games are funner than most Spyro games.

I like more Crash games than Spyro games (maybe not counting Skylanders). I'm one of the people who only start playing Spyro after getting interest in Skylanders.
---
Play time's over!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6220
#154 Posted: 01:37:58 27/10/2015
All 3 of Rosalina's voice actresses are really good at portraying the character at the best of times, but all 3 of them are really bad at the worst of times.

Mercedes Rose didn't do a perfect job of it, and Laura Faye Smith isn't terrible altogether (she's honestly the most consistent).

I'd like Laura to stick around if only because I want her to perfect the role. Every other Mario character has had the same voice actors for years, but despite being the newest addition to the main cast, Rosalina has seen frequent changes considering her time being around.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1189
#155 Posted: 02:25:52 27/10/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: The Bone Chompy

That's actually a really popular opinion.

Peach is the most "liked" character on Rule 34 (they actually use a different term for that there, but I can't say it as it's inappropriate for this site).

Or second. I know it's between her and Zero Suit Samus.

I'm happy with my near 8-foot tall, all-powerful, and voluptuous space MILF, though. :3

Near 8-feet? Check.

All-powerful? Yes.

Space? Definitely.

MILF? Oh yeah.

But voluptuous? No, not really http://m.imgur.com/pNYGIoB

Maybe that's an unpopular opinion, I don't know.

Posting a picture of her in what is essentially a pregnancy dress (i.e. it's supposed to cover her up and clasp her breasts in to make her proportions hard to pinpoint), is not a good reference for her proportions.

Just look at her in the biker suit, or the new tennis outfit. She's really curvy, fat in all of the right places. Also has some nice muscle in some areas.

This isn't really an opinion thing. This is how her body actually is. Nobody seems to realise it though as most people draw her as a short, flat twig.

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1445719237520.jpg
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1445726518454.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Deh5MKIh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SBMX12Ph.jpg

Heck, even in her normal gown, you can still sometimes get a taste of what's inside.

http://i.imgur.com/29guzRWh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YGwC970l.jpg

There are also studies of her body that have been carried out by artists, but I can't post those because nsfw.

-----

I...stand..corrected..with...a bit more of a liking for Rosalina than before

Excuse me why I get yet again conflicted on wether to get a waifu.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#156 Posted: 12:22:07 27/10/2015
Your big perverts. Look how you are talking about Rosalina, a character from a game made for the whole family.

I think the same things about her anyway.
---
Play time's over!
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1189
#157 Posted: 13:01:05 27/10/2015
The whole family

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#158 Posted: 13:58:39 27/10/2015
I'm not even being perverted here, it's just a legitimate pet peeve of mine that people always draw Rosalina as completely flat, short twig of a woman (so much fanart depicts her as the same size as Peach, if not shorter), when she's basically the opposite. People just don't understand how a pregnancy dress/nightgown works, I guess, and don't bother paying attention to her more form fitting outfits (though granted the tennis one JUST came out) as art references.

And then people always draw Peach as some busty, plump butted model, even though she's supposed to have petite proportions (though Smash gives her a boob job, along with some other characters like Palutena and WFT).

I don't care so much with explicit art since that's mostly people projecting their fetishes onto characters, but I'm just talking about normal, SFW fanart here. The Mario girls are rarely depicted with their correct proportions in fanart. Peach is supposed to be cutesy and petite and barely even look legal, Daisy is supposed to be a little chubby all-around but fit and a little shorter than Peach, and Rosalina is supposed to tower over them height wise, and have the most "mature"/voluptuous proportions, with really well toned arms and legs.

With Rosalina's height, I can understand some people getting confused because they change her size around for gameplay balance in some games (3D World and Mario Tennis being the most noticeable examples - also Smash but it's less that they made her much smaller and more to do with how everyone's sizes are all over the place there), but she's canonically an inch taller than Ganondorf (if not more). You'd think people would play with that idea more, or emphasise her height, but so much fanart just makes her Peach's size, if not shorter.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:59:13 27/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#159 Posted: 14:13:19 27/10/2015
I'm not even being perverted here, it's just a legitimate pet peeve of mine that people always draw Rosalina as completely flat, short twig of a woman (so much fanart depicts her as the same size as Peach, if not shorter), when she's basically the opposite. People just don't understand how a pregnancy dress/nightgown works, I guess, and don't bother paying attention to her more form fitting outfits (though granted the tennis one JUST came out) as art references.

And then people always draw Peach as some busty, plump butted model, even though she's supposed to have petite proportions (though Smash gives her a boob job, along with some other characters like Palutena and WFT).

I don't care so much with explicit art since that's mostly people projecting their fetishes onto characters, but I'm just talking about normal, SFW fanart here. The Mario girls are rarely depicted with their correct proportions in fanart. Peach is supposed to be cutesy and petite and barely even look legal, Daisy is supposed to be a little chubby all-around but fit and a little shorter than Peach, and Rosalina is supposed to tower over them height wise, and have the most "mature"/voluptuous proportions, with really well toned arms and legs.

With Rosalina's height, I can understand some people getting confused because they change her size around for gameplay balance in some games (3D World and Mario Tennis being the most noticeable examples - also Smash but it's less that they made her much smaller and more to do with how everyone's sizes are all over the place there), but she's canonically an inch taller than Ganondorf (if not more). You'd think people would play with that idea more, or emphasise her height, but so much fanart just makes her Peach's size, if not shorter.

Agree with you, but not just Mario girls suffer from this. All characters of explicit arts suffer from proportion changes (mainly in the breast). It's very common.

Also, the pervert thing is just a joke. Don't take it serious.
---
Play time's over!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6598
#160 Posted: 14:19:23 27/10/2015
Hey since I can't shut up about Undertale for the time being.

I really disagree with the fandom's depiction of Sans as a depressed angsty sentry/"hot dog" seller. Not going into spoilers, but just because his morale is minimal, he still obviously enjoys life and cares about people in his own chill way. Going into spoilers,

He clearly has his hobbies as Papyrus comments he's into sci-fi and you can see he studies quantum physics and Gaster's blueprints, and you wouldn't learn telekinesis and space/time manipulation overnight. There's also the scene in the MTT hotel where he more or less says he cares about Frisk now that he knows they're a nice kid. He also attaches little cat ears to the "hot dogs" and doesn't even try to prank people with it, if a ton of comics were reference it'd be out of character for him.
His dialogue as a Lost Soul is horribly depressing but Asriel wiped out his memories of the Pacifist story, it's the defeatist attitude he had when Flowey was the one messing with the SAVEing and always putting everyone in the Underground back to square one.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:11:34 27/10/2015 by Bifrost
#161 Posted: 15:03:36 27/10/2015
Quote: Crash10
*snip*

Agree with you, but not just Mario girls suffer from this. All characters of explicit arts suffer from proportion changes (mainly in the breast). It's very common.

That's the thing though, it goes both ways. There are a lot of people who will undersell a character's proportions just for their own personal agenda. Like Rosalina has large enough breasts and is pretty well built and very curvy, but most people draw her flat chested and anorexic.

Which I don't like because that's not at all what she's like. It's not like she's super sexualised in her character, she just has a beautiful body. But that's not OK to some people so they undersell her on purpose. It's the same with any character really.

It actually bothers me more when people undersell a character's proportions like that, than when NSFW art over-exaggerates. The latter is just people projecting fetishes, but the former is people trying to enforce a false perception of the character just because they aren't OK with the truth.
---
#162 Posted: 15:10:53 27/10/2015
Quote: Crash10
*snip*

That's the thing though, it goes both ways. There are a lot of people who will undersell a character's proportions just for their own personal agenda. Like Rosalina has large enough breasts and is pretty well built and very curvy, but most people draw her flat chested and anorexic.

Which I don't like because that's not at all what she's like. It's not like she's super sexualised in her character, she just has a beautiful body. But that's not OK to some people so they undersell her on purpose. It's the same with any character really.

It actually bothers me more when people undersell a character's proportions like that, than when NSFW art over-exaggerates. The latter is just people projecting fetishes, but the former is people trying to enforce a false perception of the character just because they aren't OK with the truth.

Yes. You're right. I don't like much these thing of making these type of art of these characters. Don't feel right.
---
Play time's over!
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#163 Posted: 03:18:14 28/10/2015
I'm probably going to piss off a few people saying this, so it's just an opinion. Don't take anything personal by it. ._. I think PlayStation All Stars is better than Super Smash 4. Better as a game though? Entirely subjective. I do however think as far as fighting games themselves go, All Stars is the better one. Smash is more like a party game in disguise of a fighter, and All Stars is more like a fighter in disguise of a fighting game. The two look vastly similar, but the things they share in common really end there. I've heard many people complain they suck at All Stars, quickly giving up, just like these same friends did with Street Fighter, or other legit fighting games. As a big time fan of fighting games, and being a tournament gamer, All Stars was really everything I wished Smash was.

You could also argue the roster in Smash is better, because it has more characters... but no. I mean... a lot of those characters are poorly done clones, and others just don't feel too focused. Playing as Mario feels like playing Super Smash Bros... it doesn't feel like you're controlling Mario, whereas in All Stars, when I played as Kratos, I felt like I was playing God of War. When I played as Dante, I felt like I was playing DmC. Even the characters who didn't play the way they did in their games, such as Sweet Tooth, Fat Princess, or Sackboy, all still somehow felt like their games. There may have only been twenty characters, but I'd rather twenty perfected characters over forty throwaways and ten perfected.

If you're into games that both beginners and pros can get into just as quickly and enjoy equally, I can understand why you would prefer Super Smash 4. The two are great games in their own right, but I personally prefer All Stars.
#164 Posted: 03:41:24 28/10/2015
Quote: CelesteInk
I'm probably going to piss off a few people saying this, so it's just an opinion. Don't take anything personal by it. ._. I think PlayStation All Stars is better than Super Smash 4. Better as a game though? Entirely subjective. I do however think as far as fighting games themselves go, All Stars is the better one. Smash is more like a party game in disguise of a fighter, and All Stars is more like a fighter in disguise of a fighting game. The two look vastly similar, but the things they share in common really end there. I've heard many people complain they suck at All Stars, quickly giving up, just like these same friends did with Street Fighter, or other legit fighting games. As a big time fan of fighting games, and being a tournament gamer, All Stars was really everything I wished Smash was.

You could also argue the roster in Smash is better, because it has more characters... but no. I mean... a lot of those characters are poorly done clones, and others just don't feel too focused. Playing as Mario feels like playing Super Smash Bros... it doesn't feel like you're controlling Mario, whereas in All Stars, when I played as Kratos, I felt like I was playing God of War. When I played as Dante, I felt like I was playing DmC. Even the characters who didn't play the way they did in their games, such as Sweet Tooth, Fat Princess, or Sackboy, all still somehow felt like their games. There may have only been twenty characters, but I'd rather twenty perfected characters over forty throwaways and ten perfected.

If you're into games that both beginners and pros can get into just as quickly and enjoy equally, I can understand why you would prefer Super Smash 4. The two are great games in their own right, but I personally prefer All Stars.

I personally don't feel angry about your opinion. It's a opinion after all. I personally like Smash more for various reasons, despite the fact that I not played PS All-Stars BR personally, Smash attracts me more because I feel more "love" for Nintendo characters (don't get me wrong, I just don't get much proximity to PS characters), I like more some aspects of Smash, like the amount of content, and I an a gamer that don't like to be in the competitive scene (despite being positive to professional gaming), so I play both serious and casual games. Unfortunately, as I know, PSA-SBR don't receive too much competitive scene. Good that Smash 4 have a mix to please both casual and hardcore players, but I understand that you still don't like it. Maybe you should play Melee or Project M. They can please your hardcore tastes more. If you already play then, stick to it.
---
Play time's over!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:42 28/10/2015 by Crash10
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4731
#165 Posted: 03:47:31 28/10/2015
I don't really like Tales of Symphonia. I still prefer Tales of the Abyss more smilie
---
lmao just close your eyes
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#166 Posted: 04:30:17 28/10/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
I don't really like Tales of Symphonia. I still prefer Tales of the Abyss more smilie

Still better than Tales of Xillia, right? smilie

Speaking of Tales, I actually really liked Tales of Graces, and I think Tales of Vesperia is kind of overrated.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5851
#167 Posted: 20:18:56 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
  • TwinSanity is my Favorite Crash Bandicoot Game:
  • I do love Cortex Strikes Back and Warped, but TwinSanity had a unique charm to it that I still am very fond of to this day.

• I Like Crash of The Titans & Mind Over Mutant:
  • Sure, they're not as good as the original games or TwinSanity, but they are still really fun to play imo and I love the whole mutant mechanic.

• Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy is Generic:

• Jak 3 is my Favorite Jak & Daxter Game:
  • It does have a lot of issues, mostly with the story, but I just found it more enjoyable than the ridiculously hard game that was Jak II.
    (Although I still love Jak II to death, especially the story and characters)

• Thieves in Time's Art-Style > Original Trilogy's Art-Style:

• I Like The GBA Spyro Games (Save For Orange/Fusion):

• Enter The Dragonfly is a Guilty Pleasure:
  • I can definitely see why people don't like it, but I'm still able to enjoy it for some reason.

• I Like The Legend of Spyro Games:
  • It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but I still enjoy the games. I think the story and execution could have been handled a lot better, though.

• The Eternal Night (PS2) > A New Beginning (PS2):
  • Both games are really fun imo, but ANB was way too easy and didn't have much to do.
    I prefer TEN because it's more difficult (Which apparently is why a lot of people don't like it as much, though I don't think it's as difficult as people make it out to be) and because it has more to do. (Relics, Quills, and the Dragon Challenges)

• The Original The Legend of Zelda is my Least Favorite Zelda game:

• Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time:
  • Both are amazing games and mean a lot to me, but MM just seems like the more unique and interesting out of the two.
    OoT was the first Zelda game I ever played, and was my favorite for a very long time, but I began to grow fonder of MM after some time had passed.
    I absolutely love the dungeons in MM, even despite the fact that there are so few. (In fact I feel that they were so good that they made up for the low amount of them)
    I love the focus on interacting and helping the NPCs, the usage of masks, and the three-day-cycle.
    OoT still holds a very important place in my heart, but MM is just the better out of the two imo.

• Twilight Princess > The Wind Waker:
  • Once again, both are amazing games, but Twilight Princess appeals to me more.
    I do love the cel-shaded graphics of TWW, and although I can admit that Twilight Princess' graphics haven't aged all that well because of how gritty they can be, I still prefer the graphic style of the latter.
    I also like the story and characters more, as well as the OST.
    One thing I really didn't like about TWW was how the whole sailing mechanic was handled, as I find the mechanic extremely tedious and boring and it subtracts a lot from the overall game.

• Spirit Tracks > Phantom Hourglass:
  • I love the train in ST, though it is quite limited in terms of exploration when compared to the ship from PH.
    However, PH, though a great game, has a lot of problems.
    Some of the problems I have are the lack of interesting music.
    There's a few good songs in the game, but a lot of them are used so much that the soundtrack appears to be mostly dry.
    I also don't like the Temple of The Ocean King at all, as I find going through it repeatedly to be extremely tedious.
    (While the Tower of Spirits in ST does a much better job at being the kind of dungeon that the Temple of The Ocean King was)

• Skyward Sword is a Good Game:
  • Sure, the controls do take some getting used to and sometimes they can be a bit weird, but the game overall is still really fun.
    That said, however, it is my least favorite of the 3D Zelda titles.

• A Link Between Worlds > A Link to The Past:
  • Both are really good games, but A Link Between Worlds was more enjoyable to me for a few reasons.
    I like ALBW's story a lot more than ALTTP's, especially the multiple plot twist towards the end.
    (One of which is an interesting twist on a major reoccurring trope involving a certain villain).
    The characters are more interesting, the dungeons are more immersive, the painting mechanic is really cool, etc., etc.
    And of course I like the mostly nonlinearity of the game.

Gonna keep editing this for a bit.
    ---
    A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage
    Edited 9 times - Last edited at 07:16:33 07/11/2015 by Sesshomaru75
    HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
    #168 Posted: 21:35:26 28/10/2015
    I agree on the art style thing for Thieves in Time. Too bad Sanzaru and Sony don't seem to have any interest in resolving their cliffhanger ending. We'll probably have to wait until the end of the PS4's life cycle for that. <.>;
    ---
    Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
    Blackholes_Wolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 8842
    #169 Posted: 23:39:32 28/10/2015
    bioshock 2 is a tragically underrated, seriously imo it was much better than infinite (eleanor >>>>>>>>>> elizabeth)
    TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4731
    #170 Posted: 02:21:34 29/10/2015
    Quote: Spellslamzer75
    Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Still better than Tales of Xillia, right? smilie

Speaking of Tales, I actually really liked Tales of Graces, and I think Tales of Vesperia is kind of overrated.

Never played Tales of Xillia but I've really wanted to play it, tbh.
    ---
    lmao just close your eyes
    CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
    #171 Posted: 02:33:30 29/10/2015
    Smash is more like a party game in disguise of a fighter, and All Stars is more like a fighter in disguise of a fighting game.

I respectfully disagree a good chunk of your post but a lot of it falls to this particular statement, as I feel like with Smash 4 the opposite is true. Smash 4 (and Melee) have several advanced techniques and methods that can make it a rather fast paced and challenging game to play with plenty of fighting game elements (while also feeling more unique in comparison). When I play Smash 4 I feel like I'm playing a fighting game with a different control scheme and means to defeat your opponent. And it feels perfectly viable to playy without items or even in plain stages like Final Destination.

Playstation All Stars meanwhile feels more like a party game in design and control. The inherent need to use super moves to defeat the opponent alone devalues a lot of more fighting game-eque feel to it. It doesn't feel like it has many advanced techniques to it or anything to make it faster paced or competitive. And while you can play without items it feels counterproductive to do so and would make the game even less entertaining, compared to Smash where I can turn them off and enjoy myself just as much if not more so.

Smash 4 feels like Nintendo adopting more competitive aspects after the amount of casual changes Brawl made. Playstation All Stars feels like Sony trying to ape the party factor Smash Bros has with its casual audience. Of course though I'm biased, since I play Smash 4 semi-competitively and never attempted such with All Stars.
    ---
    Thank you for eight years of hospitality. Until next time.
    LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
    #172 Posted: 04:34:08 29/10/2015
    You could also argue the roster in Smash is better, because it has more characters... but no. I mean... a lot of those characters are poorly done clones, and others just don't feel too focused. There may have only been twenty characters, but I'd rather twenty perfected characters over forty throwaways and ten perfected.

You mean the 8 clones at most out of a roster of 53? I really don't know which characters you're speaking of when you're talking about throwaways either.
    StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
    #173 Posted: 04:45:15 29/10/2015
    PREPARE YOURSELVES

-I really dislike Xbox, and it's commercials can be pretty sexist
    -I thought Twilight Princess was one of the weaker Zelda games, and the weakest on console
    -The only good Batman anything was the Arkham games
    -Arkham Knight was alright
    -I thought X and Y were much better Pokemon games than ORAS
    -Bioshock Infinite was very good and my favorite of the series
    -Telltale's Walking Dead Season Two is definitely not as good as Season One
    -After playing most of Syndicate, I forgive Ubisoft for Unity since they're actually listening to fans now
    -I preorder and I'm not ashamed of that
    DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
    #174 Posted: 05:40:15 29/10/2015
    I love Pokemon B/W and B/W2.

I'm not a fan of the Xbox series of consoles and I've never owned one. I've always chosen PlayStation over Xbox and I love Nintendo too much not to buy their stuff.

I admit that I'm interested in Syndicate because of the whole 'play as a female assassin for the first time in the main series' thing.
    ---
    a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:43:27 29/10/2015 by DarkCynder_543
    #175 Posted: 05:42:27 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: DarkCynder_543

I know liking the latter is unpopular, but the former?
    ---
    parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7017
    #176 Posted: 05:46:58 29/10/2015
    Sonic Boom wasn't a good idea.

I'm sorry.

but it just ****ing wasn't.
    ---
    looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
    #177 Posted: 08:02:07 29/10/2015
    Quote: Sesshomaru75

I know liking the latter is unpopular, but the former?

A lot of people seem to dislike the fifth gen, so I assume it's an unpopular opinion to like it?

Also I swear most people prefer B/W2.
    ---
    IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
    #178 Posted: 08:17:53 29/10/2015
    ^ten bucks says once the seventh gen comes out, the fifth gen will be truly beloved and the sixth gen will be 'when it all went downhill'

Speaking of Pokemon...

I don't like Kanto and Johto much. Granted, I only played the remakes, but they just... Didn't really leave an impression on me. Johto especially. I can't even remember most of it. At the very least, Johto had Lugia, one of my favorite Legendaries of all time, so there's that...
    Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2746
    #179 Posted: 08:39:02 29/10/2015
    I see SO many people that prefer B2W2, some just because of PWT. Personally, I think BW are a bit better, but it might just be nostalgia. I still remember beating it in two days, loving it, then complaining so much about the lame postgame and hating on it. It's still a lame postgame, especially after HGSS (my favourite Pokemon game), but it ended up being one of my favourite Pokemon games anyway. I just love the region and story.

Oh, here's another one from me: I don't think PWT was anything special and I prefer the Battle Frontiers, since they have greater gameplay variety. Besides that, somehow, the Battle Frontiers just excite me more. I think it's just too hard for me to believe so many significant characters could make it to the PWT and it feels too small for such an important venue (although Sinnoh/Johto's Frontier also had the latter problem).
    ---
    Quote: ThefirstNapkin
    You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
    #180 Posted: 09:11:17 29/10/2015
    Quote: IsisStormDragon
    ^ten bucks says once the seventh gen comes out, the fifth gen will be truly beloved and the sixth gen will be 'when it all went downhill'

Speaking of Pokemon...

I don't like Kanto and Johto much. Granted, I only played the remakes, but they just... Didn't really leave an impression on me. Johto especially. I can't even remember most of it. At the very least, Johto had Lugia, one of my favorite Legendaries of all time, so there's that...

A lot of people don't like the sixth gen ether.

I kind of agree though, since it's music lacks a lot (the gym leader theme is terrible) and the only character I liked was Korrina. Considering it came after a gen that had a lot of emphases on story and characters, it kind of makes this one disappointing in comparison.
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:15:32 29/10/2015 by DarkCynder_543
    #181 Posted: 12:13:41 29/10/2015
    Quote: parisruelz12
    Sonic Boom wasn't a good idea.

I'm sorry.

but it just ****ing wasn't.

This is not unpopular. Lots of people think that.
    ---
    Play time's over!
    #182 Posted: 12:16:32 29/10/2015
    Sonic Boom games weren't a bad idea, just the execution was horrible.

The shows, toys, and to a lesser extent, the comics, are all very successful though.
    ---
    #183 Posted: 12:24:06 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
    A lot of people seem to dislike the fifth gen, so I assume it's an unpopular opinion to like it?

Also I swear most people prefer B/W2.

I usually only hear people say that they like B/W, but hate B/W2. o.o

I personally love B/W, but I really don't care at all for B/W2.
    ---
    #184 Posted: 14:16:41 29/10/2015
    Sonic Boom games weren't a bad idea, just the execution was horrible.

The shows, toys, and to a lesser extent, the comics, are all very successful though.

Agree with you. The TV Show is... good. Sonic X is better to me, but...
    I never used the toys and don't read the comics, so I can't say about quality. The game, overall, seens horrible. The idea itself sounds good for me, but the excution...
    ---
    Play time's over!
    #185 Posted: 02:03:24 31/10/2015
    Sonic Underground was just awful. It had no idea wether it wanted to be epic or lighthearted, felt rather cheap, didn't have any memorable characters or writing and was full of generic plot elements.

The Water Temple is my favourite dungeon in all of Zelda.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:04:02 31/10/2015 by Drawdler
    #186 Posted: 02:11:46 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
    Why do people dislike the Water Temple so much anyways? Or just water dungeons in Zelda in general?
    ---
    skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3004
    #187 Posted: 02:23:26 31/10/2015
    Quote: Drawdler
    Sonic Underground was just awful. It had no idea wether it wanted to be epic or lighthearted, felt rather cheap, didn't have any memorable characters or writing and was full of generic plot elements.

The Water Temple is my favourite dungeon in all of Zelda.

I agree. Sonic Underground was just stupid.
    ---
    Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
    #188 Posted: 02:38:23 31/10/2015
    Nobody unironically likes Sonic Underground though.....
    ---
    #189 Posted: 06:42:33 31/10/2015
    It might just be in the parts of the Sonic fandom I've lurked (and nobody ever mentions it outside of the Sonic fandom...), but there seems to be some love for it. The worst reactions I've seen are just "meh". I seriously think it's one of the worst things I've watched. Then again, I'm of the mindset that being boring is one of the absolute worst things media can do, worse than just being broken. And Sonic Underground is boring. Intensely boring.

Here's one that might actually be unpopular, I guess: Season of Ice is a lot worse than Enter the Dragonfly. I feel like I already posted that one, but I'm contributing more "oh I'm not sure if this is unpopular" posts here than anything else and I'm pretty sure most people who played it would disagree with me on SoI. smilie
    ---
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:10:35 31/10/2015 by Drawdler
    #190 Posted: 14:13:09 31/10/2015
    Between Season of Ice and EtD, I am kinda torn.

EtD is bad and broken, but Season of Ice is just mediocre and boring.
    ---
    #191 Posted: 17:35:20 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
    I actually enjoyed SoI, but eh.

ETD is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I can see why most people don't like it.

The only Spyro game that I legitimately don't like whatsoever is Orange/Fusion.
    ---
    Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
    #192 Posted: 21:03:42 31/10/2015
    I actually enjoyed SoI, but eh.

ETD is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I can see why most people don't like it.

The only Spyro game that I legitimately don't like whatsoever is Orange/Fusion.

This would be an unpopular opinion of mine, I really enjoy Enter the Dragonfly, because I can look past it's loading screens, and on the gamecube, I don't really have that many bugs, except for the water glitch, and exiting portals and spyro just sliding, when you look past all that, in my opinion, it's pretty fun.
    #193 Posted: 21:09:15 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
    Yeah, I agree. ETD can be pretty fun when you look past all of that.
    ---
    #194 Posted: 05:35:08 01/11/2015
    Some more that I remember:

• PS4 is, for me, the least attracting console of this generation. While it has some interesting functionalities, the exclusive games don't attract me. Most of then are overrated, in my opinion.
    • I don't like abusive DLC in games, but I like Toys-to-Life games. Interesting.
    • I actually like the new designs of Sonic Boom. Sure, the classic and modern designs are much better, but I can deal with Boom designs.
    ---
    Play time's over!
    #195 Posted: 05:42:27 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
    *coughoverrated=/=badcough*
    ---
    #196 Posted: 06:06:03 01/11/2015
    Hotel Mario actually looks like a pretty fun game. And I love the cheesy cutscenes, especially the ending.

I like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks more than A Link Between Worlds.
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:08:45 01/11/2015 by Drawdler
    #197 Posted: 06:19:47 01/11/2015
    *coughoverrated=/=badcough*

In my opinion, they're not bad. Just overrated, and I don't feel attracted to then.

Quote: Drawdler
    Hotel Mario actually looks like a pretty fun game. And I love the cheesy cutscenes, especially the ending.

Hotel Mario cutscenes are pretty funny.

Bowser's laugh is just too funny. Also, I can remember of that toast joke of Mario.
    ---
    Play time's over!
    #198 Posted: 04:07:28 03/11/2015
    Five Nights at Freddy's has never interested me and I don't plan on playing it. I've seen walkthroughs of it instead and it looks boring.

it also doesn't look scary at all
    ---
    Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5878
    #199 Posted: 05:24:29 03/11/2015
    Mega Mawhile and Mega Galie from Pokemon shuffle are such bull**** overpowered pokemon in the shuffle series.
    ---
    乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

#200 Posted: 06:43:19 03/11/2015
    eevee > all it's evolutions

umbreon is pretty cool. but i just like eevee tbh
    ---
    First | Previous | Page 4 of 46 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me