Favourite Spyro the Dragon boss?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 38 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Unpopular Gaming Opinions
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8245
#1851 Posted: 14:13:40 02/06/2018
Quote: Vespi
After playing the demo for Mario Tennis Aces, my hype for it went from pretty high to absolute zero. It's quite possibly the worst, most nonsensical game I have ever had the displeasure of playing. If you're excited about it, whatever, have your fun, but in the mean time I'd rather not see anything about this ****fest ever again.

Online lag? I heard it was pretty dang bad.
---
nyoom~
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1882
#1852 Posted: 20:59:30 02/06/2018
The only thing I've had a problem with is that Zone Shot and Zone Speed are the same button, so I'd use Zone Speed when I wanted to use Zone Shot

Not like I used it that much
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#1853 Posted: 17:37:32 18/06/2018
I mostly hate Octo Expansion
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2518
#1854 Posted: 19:32:51 18/06/2018
I'm not *that* excited for Smash Ultimate. I mean, I'll definitely pick it up, but probably not right away.

The whole "Everyone's Here!" thing isn't really that amazing to me. I'd rather have a ton of brand new fighters instead of rehashed old ones.
---
i belong to the skyrim
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4656
#1855 Posted: 19:41:26 18/06/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
I'm not *that* excited for Smash Ultimate. I mean, I'll definitely pick it up, but probably not right away.

The whole "Everyone's Here!" thing isn't really that amazing to me. I'd rather have a ton of brand new fighters instead of rehashed old ones.

i can assume you only played 1 smash game
#1856 Posted: 19:43:32 18/06/2018
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Chompy-King257

i can assume you only played 1 smash game

Two. Brawl and Wii U.
---
i belong to the skyrim
#1857 Posted: 19:52:46 18/06/2018
I think of it this way: We could get 20 new fighters that are really boring to play as, or tweaking the older characters to be better and adding in 5-10 unique fighters.
---
#1858 Posted: 19:58:04 18/06/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark
I think of it this way: We could get 20 new fighters that are really boring to play as, or tweaking the older characters to be better and adding in 5-10 unique fighters.

I mean, I do see your point and the appeal of it, but I guess it just doesn't strike so strongly to me. Maybe it's because the characters I use have been in all the games, I dunno.

But the way I see it is that everyone's favorite part of a new game is wishing for new fighters. By giving so many returns, the roster is being given a more limited chance to add a large variety of newcomers.

That's just how I see it, though.
---
i belong to the skyrim
#1859 Posted: 22:28:07 18/06/2018
i am not a fan of unlocking characters
Riolu-Blue-247 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6690
#1860 Posted: 23:13:01 18/06/2018

Just wondering, but why? I'm enjoying it but I think it's difficulty scaling is a bit weird so that lowers the enjoyment for me. I'd be interested to see why others dont like it
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#1861 Posted: 23:47:42 18/06/2018
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247

Just wondering, but why? I'm enjoying it but I think it's difficulty scaling is a bit weird so that lowers the enjoyment for me. I'd be interested to see why others dont like it

Don’t get me wrong, some levels are fun, but most of then feel tedious. For example, in one level you grind on rails and break crates, but the margin of error is so small that you end up spending really long on that level and wasting CQ points.
Speaking of which, the concept of CQ points just doesn’t work. You end up having more points than you would ever need, rendering them kind of pointless.
I also hate the fact that some levels require you to play them 3 times (I’m going for 100% completion) When I beat them the first time, I think “Ugh, that took so long, and I have to do that again.” It was especially bad for the level where you have to protect an orb from Octolings. You end up getting attacked from 3 angles at once. I literally had to look up a walkthrough, and had to go through that 2 more times.

There are more examples of levels I hated, but long story short, most levels that have rails as a main part of the level suck. The character interactions are good though, except...
The people in Inkopolis don’t know Marina is an Octoling? Really?

I’m not done the story yet, but that’s how I feel for now.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6690
#1862 Posted: 00:00:44 19/06/2018
Inklings are lazy so they wouldnt think too hard about it (we found that our frome lore in the first game), and most dont even know about octolings in general after the war over 100 years ago it seems.

I haven't finished the story either, and I do agree with you on some points. Though to me any level against the squads of octolings are the ones that are the worst. I just can never deal with them all. That orb one I still havent finished because I have no clue how to do them.
I like the idea of the CQ points, and I like that they give you so much because if you're not that good then you dont have to feel so bad about failing levels. It still feels bad because failing sucks, but its better to have enough points than have to replay earlier levels 500 times to get enough to play a later one ONCE in my opinion.

I didnt know you needed to complete the levels multiple times for 100%, why is that?
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Vespi Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#1863 Posted: 00:01:57 19/06/2018
overall i didnt love octo expansion, but i found the second half super fun and entertaining

There are more examples of levels I hated, but long story short, most levels that have rails as a main part of the level suck. The character interactions are good though, except...
The people in Inkopolis don’t know Marina is an Octoling? Really?

I’m not done the story yet, but that’s how I feel for now.

that actually super well done, especially since inklings are as dumb as a sack of bricks in canon
for example:

Quote: Splatoon Wiki
The Sunken Scrolls suggest the Inklings and Octarians were not always enemies, but rising sea levels forced them to compete for remaining territory, eventually culminating in The Great Turf Wars. The Octarians initially won through use of their Great Octoweapons, and the fact that they were able to get up earlier than the Inklings. However, the Inklings rebounded when a plug was "carelessly pulled from its socket" and the weapons were deactivated. The Inklings believe they were able to win due to their superior number of limbs.

Quote: Splatoon Wiki
One hundred years before the events of the game, Inklings and Octarians engaged in a great war referred to as "the Great Turf War." Initially, the Inklings were defeated due to their inability to get up early enough, but they rebounded.

you said you havent beat the story yet too so i wont spoil it for you, but the final boss makes a comment about inklings being idiots too
the entire race is literally stupid, the octolings are the smart ones and its canon
#1864 Posted: 01:17:20 19/06/2018
the entire race is literally stupid, the octolings are the smart ones and its canon

Not with their AI. They literally run into the corners of boxes in the orb one, leaving them completely open.

Also from the 5 second research I did real octopus are smarter than squids
---
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 4684
#1865 Posted: 02:31:13 19/06/2018
****, I gotta get back into Splatoon.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2070
#1866 Posted: 00:46:09 22/06/2018
nintendoland on the wii u is severely underrated and is easily one of the most fun games to play with friends ever, only rivaling smash bros, mariokart, and mario party
---
Quote: DrPepper
Communist?You are disgust.
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6604
#1867 Posted: 03:25:34 22/06/2018
I don't really like shiny hunting in Pokemon. I find it a lot more fun and enjoyable to discover some random shiny during your adventure and have that really nice feeling of "ooooh I found a shiny!!!" rather than spend hours trying to find one single shiny Pokemon or use methods that increase your chances of finding one in the more recent games and then get that feeling of "ugh, finally I actually found a shiny one about time". I think it loses what makes finding shiny Pokemon so much fun, it just seems way too tedious.
---
Cool cool.
Blackholes_Wolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 8524
#1868 Posted: 06:57:23 22/06/2018
Quote: pankakesparx456
I don't really like shiny hunting in Pokemon. I find it a lot more fun and enjoyable to discover some random shiny during your adventure and have that really nice feeling of "ooooh I found a shiny!!!" rather than spend hours trying to find one single shiny Pokemon or use methods that increase your chances of finding one in the more recent games and then get that feeling of "ugh, finally I actually found a shiny one about time". I think it loses what makes finding shiny Pokemon so much fun, it just seems way too tedious.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2070
#1869 Posted: 22:03:01 22/06/2018
idk how unpopular this is but the video of reggie saying he can’t wait to get off the battle bus and meet us in fortnite is one of the purest forms of comedy possible and i laugh every time
---
Quote: DrPepper
Communist?You are disgust.
#1870 Posted: 05:49:55 24/06/2018
since we're getting everyone for smash, and theyve added the characters everyone had wanted for like ever in inkling, ridley, and daisy, smash players have no right to complain is chrom gets in
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5481
#1871 Posted: 05:51:13 24/06/2018 | Topic Creator
since we're getting everyone for smash, and theyve added the characters everyone had wanted for like ever in inkling, ridley, and daisy, smash players have no right to complain is chrom gets in

Agreed 100%. I understand that there's a literal ****ton of Fire Emblem characters already, but I don't think it matters this time.
---
The weather will never stop my drip
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:46 24/06/2018 by Sesshomaru75
#1872 Posted: 06:53:02 24/06/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Agreed 100%. I understand that there's a literal ****ton of Fire Emblem characters already, but I don't think it matters this time.

i mean, including echo fighters, we have over 60 characters
one more fire emblem one isnt gonna matter, especially if its an echo like chrom would probably be

on a side note give me echo fighter venom snake
#1873 Posted: 10:41:56 24/06/2018
I really wouldn’t mind if only a few new chatacters came in, 68 is a lot as is.
---
#1874 Posted: 00:23:33 25/06/2018

i mean he said dont expect too many new ones at E3, but the rumor is 6
if im counting right, we got 16 newcomers including DLC, and thats not even counting characters that were separated like charizard or shiek
#1875 Posted: 00:28:53 25/06/2018

if im counting right, we got 16 newcomers including DLC, and thats not even counting characters that were separated like charizard or shiek

I'm assuming, if true, it'll be 6 newcomers at launch, then we'll get 5-7 more newcomers (Not counting Echos) as DLC.

Although, perhaps that's a bit high of a guess.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#1876 Posted: 00:39:46 25/06/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I'm assuming, if true, it'll be 6 newcomers at launch, then we'll get 5-7 more newcomers (Not counting Echos) as DLC.

Although, perhaps that's a bit high of a guess.

id put the DLC personally down to only 3-5, IF that
they did bring EVERY character back, im just happy its the definitive smash
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6647
#1877 Posted: 05:46:08 25/06/2018
Sakurai please put a farmer from harvest moon in smash and ill never ask u for anything again
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
FedUpWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#1878 Posted: 09:40:54 25/06/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
Sakurai please put a farmer from harvest moon in smash and ill never ask u for anything again

This. This. THis. THIS. THIS.
TheJMAN184 Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#1879 Posted: 10:24:43 25/06/2018
Most people who make indie games shouldn't. Most indie stuff I see on steam is the same old platformer or rogue-likes with pixel art styles and "Old Skool Hard difficulty". It's getting boring but yet they keep on coming.
#1880 Posted: 04:44:57 29/06/2018
Quote: FedUpWolf
Quote: parisruelz12

This. This. THis. THIS. THIS.

MY SWEET BLESSED CHILD

HOW I LOVE YOU
---
#1881 Posted: 14:42:45 02/07/2018
fire emblem: three houses looks really uninspired, generic, and just outright bad from what we've seen of it
coming from a huge FE fan this... doesnt look like a fire emblem game to me at all, it looks like a generic and boring strategy RPG

inb4 "fire emblem IS a generic and boring strategy RPG get rekd" but this just looks like all the bad parts of shadows of valentia with run of the mill art direction

theyre really gonna have to impress me before im even remotely interested, but this keeps looking like this will be the first FE im so outright disgusted by that i probably wont even get it
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#1882 Posted: 15:29:47 02/07/2018
enjoy yooka laylee much more than breath of wild.
#1883 Posted: 02:20:31 04/07/2018
big boss is an overrated MGS protagonist
he was written EXCEPTIONALLY well, but solid snake was written so much better
#1884 Posted: 02:56:50 04/07/2018

pls stop making noises with ur facehole region 4ever and ever

- - -

also to go off of that I don't think MGSV has that bad of a story. It's weaker than other Metal Gear stories for sure but I don't think it's awful by any means.
---
Cool cool.
#1885 Posted: 02:58:15 04/07/2018

- - -

also to go off of that I don't think MGSV has that bad of a story. It's weaker than other Metal Gear stories for sure but I don't think it's awful by any means.

*slowly raises hand*
venom snake is actually one of my favorites in the whole franchise
also raiden gets a bad rap he was great
#1886 Posted: 03:06:51 04/07/2018

- - -

*slowly raises hand*

I KNOW i really want venom snake to have an alt skin in Smash but I know they probably went thru a lot to get snake back in the first place
#justice4raiden
---
Cool cool.
#1887 Posted: 03:10:34 04/07/2018
I'm honestly surprised about the lack of people getting hype over the fact that Nintendo basically confirmed Mother 3 in america is a thing, since they did confirm it was one of the games missing from E3
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#1888 Posted: 03:13:04 04/07/2018

- - -

*slowly raises hand*

I KNOW i really want venom snake to have an alt skin in Smash but I know they probably went thru a lot to get snake back in the first place
#justice4raiden

i mean its not an impossibility, hell, we got david hayter back for ****ing bomberman too
im just happy theres more snake

HE HAD ONE OF THE BEST ARCS IN GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE
TheJMAN184 Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#1889 Posted: 03:44:23 04/07/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I'm honestly surprised about the lack of people getting hype over the fact that Nintendo basically confirmed Mother 3 in america is a thing, since they did confirm it was one of the games missing from E3

any articles or anything I could read up on it?
#1890 Posted: 10:54:21 04/07/2018
Quote: TheJMAN184

This is where I got that from
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#1891 Posted: 11:01:15 04/07/2018

Not really sure that's been confirmation on anything. Besides, IGN says it's missing, not Nintendo.

"When we have something to announce, we'll announce it"
---
#1892 Posted: 11:20:51 04/07/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Not really sure that's been confirmation on anything. Besides, IGN says it's missing, not Nintendo.

"When we have something to announce, we'll announce it"

Honestly, I could've sworn I read up an article on it, but I couldn't find it afterward
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1893 Posted: 03:14:58 05/07/2018
the best metal gear character is otacon

- - -

*slowly raises hand*

#justice4raiden

the fact that raiden didn't become popular until mgs4 where he became some cyborg ninja aka basically a different character still bothers me

I mean I prefer the cyborg ninja myself, bit I still liked who he was before that >.>
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:27 05/07/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#1894 Posted: 04:51:08 05/07/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
the best metal gear character is otacon

*slowly raises hand*

#justice4raiden

the fact that raiden didn't become popular until mgs4 where he became some cyborg ninja aka basically a different character still bothers me

I mean I prefer the cyborg ninja myself, bit I still liked who he was before that >.>

i did too, but his arc in both 2 and 4 was SO good
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1895 Posted: 05:34:16 05/07/2018
^ agreed

all the characters from metal gear are so good and are the reason my waifu chart is so full lol
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Blackholes_Wolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 8524
#1896 Posted: 18:07:08 05/07/2018

don't bully big boss , he did nothing wrong
#1897 Posted: 19:43:20 05/07/2018
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

don't bully big boss , he did nothing wrong

he manipulated world events for like
30 years
#1898 Posted: 07:21:36 07/07/2018
not every game needs 60 fps. 144 is only for fps lol
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:25:05 07/07/2018 by somePerson
#1899 Posted: 06:01:31 07/08/2018
lucina is overrated
---
fyra Emerald Sparx Gems: 4903
#1900 Posted: 13:49:15 07/08/2018
Complaining about grind in rpgs is pointless....enjoy the story and the world instead.
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by Skylanders fans...cry in a corner
First | Previous | Page 38 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me