Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47
Unpopular Gaming Opinions
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 5722
#101 Posted: 15:15:14 21/10/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
I haven't replied on this till now, but the idea that humans need some evil guide in order to be evil is just asinine. Humans don't need a guide to want to destroy nature, they have other reasons. In a way, yeah it does, as it kind of buys into the "oh, humans are oh-so misunderstood" idea. Plus, the only members of Viridis army that don't get killed are her and Phosphora. ...THE TWO HUMANS IN HER ARMY. Plus, I'm sick of misanthropy demonization in general.

They didn't say humans NEEDED an evil guide to be evil. But in this particular case an evil guide manipulated humans through using one of a human's most basic primal desires (the desire for power and more) and let them go to a massive war that affected all life around it. You make it sound like the humans went to war just because they thought it'd be fun when that wasn't the case.

Also it's sorta established that while Viridi, Phosphora, Palutena, and others take on a human form, they are not human beings. They are gods. They are above human beings. Human beings are their creations.
---
Thank you for eight years of hospitality. Until next time.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6354
#102 Posted: 15:44:09 21/10/2015
Quote:
Also it's sorta established that while Viridi, Phosphora, Palutena, and others take on a human form, they are not human beings. They are gods. They are above human beings. Human beings are their creations.

Eeeeeh, the implication though is that "humans are made in the image of the almighty gods", painting humans as some kind of special snowflake species.

So I can understand why someone might be bothered by the lack of non-human characters in that sense.

Like when I talk about the Smash Bros roster, I still refer to characters like Palutena, Pit, Ganondorf, and Rosalina as "humans", even if they technically aren't. Since they are really just a fictional derivative of humans in each case. Design/anatomy wise, they are humans, which I think is MugoUrth's issue in KI:U - all of the characters are typical anime humans or gods that are human in design, and none of the gods are even modelled after anything non-human (except the first form of Pandora). In Viridi's case especially, she honestly probably should have been an animal or a plant person to better convey her as the Goddess of Nature.....

...but ya know, KI:U is trying to appeal to the weeaboo crowd and so all of the designs are meant to fit as many anime fetishes as they could think of.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#103 Posted: 16:03:23 21/10/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: AdamGregory03
I THINK PEACH IS HOTTER THAN ZELDA!!!
Come at me Rosalina fans.

I don't really agree since Peach sorta just seems like the same old basic *****, while Zelda is pretty much always different and more interesting as a character.

To each their own, though.

Of course "Zelda" is different in each game. Because in each game, "Zelda" is a different character!

"Zelda" is a name used to refer to half a dozen or so different characters in the Legend of Zelda franchise who all share the same name and status as Princess of Hyrule.
With the exception of the Windwaker Zelda who is a pirate captain named Tetra.

The reason for this is explained in the supplementary material of Zelda 2. All princesses of Hyrule are named after "Zelda", who died of a mysterious illness.

Speaking of: Legend of Zelda II is a great game, and anybody who hates it should stop complaining about sequels being different! Especially ones that are 28 years old!!! <-- Unpopular Opinion
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5995
#104 Posted: 23:29:25 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
^ Uh, yeah, I already knew this. I'm a huge Zelda fan, so...

And techincally every Zelda is the same character, just different incarnations of her, same with Link and Ganon.
(The only exceptions to this are Tetra in Zelda's case, and Demise in Ganon's)
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:53 21/10/2015 by Sesshomaru75
ThroneOfMalefor Emerald Sparx Gems: 4076
#105 Posted: 00:01:24 22/10/2015
Quote: QueenChrysalis

I don't really agree since Peach sorta just seems like the same old basic *****, while Zelda is pretty much always different and more interesting as a character.

To each their own, though.

Of course "Zelda" is different in each game. Because in each game, "Zelda" is a different character!

"Zelda" is a name used to refer to half a dozen or so different characters in the Legend of Zelda franchise who all share the same name and status as Princess of Hyrule.
With the exception of the Windwaker Zelda who is a pirate captain named Tetra.

The reason for this is explained in the supplementary material of Zelda 2. All princesses of Hyrule are named after "Zelda", who died of a mysterious illness.

Speaking of: Legend of Zelda II is a great game, and anybody who hates it should stop complaining about sequels being different! Especially ones that are 28 years old!!! <-- Unpopular Opinion

2 32-bit processors make a 64-bit architecture right
---
i'm happy, you not
it's just perspective
#106 Posted: 09:04:44 22/10/2015
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor

I... Guess? Not sure how that's relevant to my rather long winded comment but...
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2876
#107 Posted: 16:00:19 22/10/2015
Ah, crap, I already said most of mine in the general unpopular opinions topic. :V Well, uhhh, I guess I like all the 8/16-bit indie titles. I don't think they're as annoyingly common as people say and they give me something simpler to enjoy.

Quote: Bifrost
I know at least one person who'll be mad at me for this, but I prefer being honest.
I can't find any flaws in Xenoblade Chronicles' gameplay and I adore how well designed it is, but I can't stand the latter half of the story. And it's not because the game is long and I could've gotten tired - I watched an LP, I had all the time in the world to catch up and see it at my own pace. Gameplay is near perfect, anything past the sword area relating to story is far from it.

Even though I still love the story, I sorta agree,
later on it petered out. Especially the whole Zanza and Meyneth thing. I can see where they were trying to go with it, it left me thinking and I like the Machina, but it really felt like the latter half of the story was rushed even though it had some pretty good ideas.

Also, not really related, but originally you would be able to traverse Bionis' Shoulder and I can't help but wonder how that could've been. The whole area is still on the disc and it's playable through cheats, environment is mostly completed, but there are no characters or anything there.
---
Quote: dark52
Error: You
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:17:17 22/10/2015 by Drawdler
ThroneOfMalefor Emerald Sparx Gems: 4076
#108 Posted: 16:31:52 22/10/2015
Quote: QueenChrysalis

I... Guess? Not sure how that's relevant to my rather long winded comment but...

you work for atari shill
---
i'm happy, you not
it's just perspective
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6742
#109 Posted: 16:48:07 22/10/2015
Quote: Drawdler

The intentions were definately good,but it just felt like those kinds of stories where people only know it needs to have a cool thing at the end but don't plan out how to build up to it properly.

They just dump the 'humans who became gods' plot on you the last hours and after so many fake final bosses it feels like padding,even if,being a callback to Xenogears, it was very much intentional. The Machina could've been great too, but it just felt like the misunderstood elf village which fantasy stories have seen one too many times for the sheer amount of dialogue spent trying to make you feel bad for them. They're nice to you from the get go, for most people it's more than enough to want to help.
And then there's the OTHER elf substitute becoming giant squid dragons because we needed EVEN MORE SAD MOMENTS. It wasn't bordering on darkness apathy because of the whole god fate plot pushing that out of the way every 5 minutes, but we didn't really need more reason to know Zanza needs to get punched in the face after,you know,everything he did as soon as he showed up; or any more reason to feel like it was a losing battle since you're kinda on a giant murderous guy who needs just a few days to eat everyone walking on it already.

Either way, if I had a Wii would still play it, and I still recommend it. I just wish the 100 hour playtime would have a better pacing, it's more than enough time to split it up nicely.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:49:03 22/10/2015 by Bifrost
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7162
#110 Posted: 17:02:44 22/10/2015
I like Ocraina more then I like Majora. I understand that alot of *edgy* people my age say that, but with Majora, I didn't feel the same kind of magic I did with Ocraina. I'm not saying Majora is terrible, actually I think quite the opposite, I think it's a wonderful little game with a unique twist. I guess I'm saying is that I don't like it as much as I like Ocraina. smilie

...I'll be leaving now *cartwheels away*
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 5722
#111 Posted: 18:05:52 22/10/2015
Watch Dogs was a disappointment considering the expectations but it's still pretty good.
---
Thank you for eight years of hospitality. Until next time.
#112 Posted: 18:19:40 22/10/2015
I don't know if this one is unpopular, but IMO, the first Mario and Luigi game was the only really good one. Not saying the rest are bad (except for Partners in Time, I hated that one), but they're pretty passable.

Freedom Planet's character designs are really unappealing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:10 22/10/2015 by Drawdler
#113 Posted: 22:22:57 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
I like Ocraina more then I like Majora. I understand that alot of *edgy* people my age say that, but with Majora, I didn't feel the same kind of magic I did with Ocraina. I'm not saying Majora is terrible, actually I think quite the opposite, I think it's a wonderful little game with a unique twist. I guess I'm saying is that I don't like it as much as I like Ocraina. smilie

...I'll be leaving now *cartwheels away*

That still isn't really an unpopular opinion at all, even after all the hype MM 3D got. :/
---

#YangGang
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5353
#114 Posted: 23:49:20 22/10/2015
Twilight princess is the best LoZ game.

I don't feel Hyrule Warriors is repetitive.

I really liked Shadow the hedgehog

Super paper mario was the best of the paper series.

Bowser's inside story and Seven stars are THE BEST mario games out there.

I really only like pokemon for competitive, but I hate smogon with everything I have.

I am disappointed with Mario maker's online

Despite being 18, I do not own an M-rated game, simply because there are none that interest me on the wii U or PS2.

Star wars battlefront 2 is THE ONLY good fps.

Geometry dash is a fun and addicting game.

I only play kirby games for the villains and to do THE ARENA

competitive smash play really disinterests me.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#115 Posted: 00:14:04 23/10/2015
Quote: kardonis
I am disappointed with Mario maker's online

I'm pretty sure most people are disappointed by it. It lacks essential features and promotes boring automatic stages over actually good course design.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3720
#116 Posted: 01:01:01 23/10/2015
That reminds me, another unpopular opinion I have is that I love most automatic levels in Mario maker. I see the occasional one where they just make a really stupid, straight to the goal on conveyor belt ones, but I've only ever found a couple of those.)
---
Dead
#117 Posted: 01:17:43 23/10/2015
Sonic 06 >> Boom. At least 06 is laughably bad, because it tries so hard to be an epic, serious adventure game and fails so epically and seriously. Boom is just incredibly bland and cheap, right down to its technical and mechanical issues. Besides, 06 has more content. smilie
IMO, the only thing Boom really has going for it is the stupid incessant dialogue, like the ones about RINGS and BOOST PADS and how IT'S LIKE THESE ROADS WERE BUILT FOR ME. The Knuckles jump glitch was funny at first, but after watching multiple speedruns of the game, it really wore out for me.

Okay, that's another "don't know if this is unpopular" one, but where I look people seem more forgiving of Boom than 06.

Quote: weebbby
  • Star Fox Zero looks lame, especially in comparison to 64.

• I definitely agree with this. It's actually the popular opinion on GameFAQs, but then, every popular opinion there is a negative one... I spend too much time there. smilie
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:50 23/10/2015 by Drawdler
    MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3517
    #118 Posted: 02:06:26 23/10/2015
    I like how some of these opinions are so unpopular they might as well be popular
    ---
    My life is complete.
    #119 Posted: 02:39:25 23/10/2015
    Quote: weebbby
    Almost every M-rated game is really poor for me. I can't enjoy most of them whatsoever, unless they really don't focus on shooting. The only one I actually want to try would be Conker's Bad Fur Day, as inappropriate as it would be, at least it's a good style game imo.

Marry me.

you work for atari shill

*Looks at hand-painted wooden Jaguar-64 poster* Pretty much.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:39 23/10/2015 by QueenChrysalis
    IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
    #120 Posted: 05:20:52 23/10/2015
    I think Dark Samus has the potential to be a unique fighter in Smash Bros, rather than a 'Samus clone' like others say. She has some similarities, like the arm cannon, but other than that, she's quite different.

...But I'll admit that if she were to ever be added, she'd probably be made into a clone, though. *sighs at Dark Pit*

I actually liked Metroid: Other M's music. I see a lot of people say it's very uninspired, but I love the ambient tracks. Aside from the cutscenes/graphics (which look fantastic, especially the cutscenes), it's one of the few things about the game that I actually enjoy.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:28:41 23/10/2015 by IsisStormDragon
    #121 Posted: 05:34:14 23/10/2015
    Smash Bros: I think Lucina has her place in unranked...
    #122 Posted: 07:09:21 23/10/2015
    Bone Dry Dunes is one of my favourite Mario Kart courses ever

Dolphin Shoals is the only MK8 course I don't like
    ---
    G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
    #123 Posted: 07:59:48 23/10/2015
    I like Resident Evil 5

My favourite track in Mario Kart Wii is Rainbow Road

I'm ready for any haters

[User Posted Image]
    ---
    Boop!
    #124 Posted: 09:03:09 23/10/2015
    The Ether Mine is actually one of my favourite parts of Xenoblade smilie

The default controls for Smash are terrible

I like how it feels when I'm just holding it and not using it, but in practice, I can't stand the GameCube controller (... At least for Smash)

Wiimote + Nunchuck is a pretty comfortable and good controller setup, mainly thanks to how light it is
    ---
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:12:28 23/10/2015 by Drawdler
    LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
    #125 Posted: 17:53:24 23/10/2015
    Quote: Drawdler
    Dolphin Shoals is the only MK8 course I don't like

Oh god, I hate this course. From the pre-release screenshots I thought I would love it, but Time Trials has completely ruined it for me.

-------------

I prefer Smash 3DS over Wii U.

Wii U has a bigger selection of stages, but most have some weird gimmick or constantly changing stage layout that make me not like it as much. 3DS has more Melee style stages. They're simple in layout and design, but that's just means you can battle more easily. Some have gimmicks, but I like them better than the ones on Wii U.

Wii U has a ton of modes that after the first few plays got really boring to me. They even found a way to ruin Classic mode with the boring trophy grid. I actually like Smash Tour, but when compared to Smash Run it's not very much. 3DS doesn't have as many modes, but the ones it does are stronger than Wii U imo. Classic mode is a ton of fun and Smash Run is a great time.

Wii U has a ton of music, and 3DS gets the leftovers. That doesn't mean 3DS doesn't have its advantages like being able to listen to the music straight off your 3DS or it having the great Dark Pit exclusively.

I think being able to take it on the go also helps.
    Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6021
    #126 Posted: 19:37:36 23/10/2015
    You know. I never really liked Mewtwo. Like ever. I just didn't like his design and such either. But sign me up for the child-like Mewtwo, that's adorable.
    ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
    #127 Posted: 19:53:38 23/10/2015
    ^stop that greninja

>:c
    ---
    Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6021
    #128 Posted: 21:12:37 23/10/2015
    Quote: sonicbrawler182
    ^stop that greninja

>:c

cuse me? lucario > greninja
    ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
    #129 Posted: 18:21:08 24/10/2015
    As long as the commentary or gameplay are quality, I love watching Let's Plays of games I've beaten (to see how other people feel about/played them), but I hate watching Let's Plays of games or levels I haven't beaten and want to play. Even if they're early-game, it makes me feel like I'm spoiling the game for myself. For the same reason, I hate it when I feel like I can't make a buying decision based on trailers, previews and reviews, but need to see more through an LP. At that point, I usually feel like I've seen too much and just lose interest.
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:27:00 24/10/2015 by Drawdler
    #130 Posted: 18:31:58 24/10/2015
    That's actually popular, at least with people that don't really watch LPs regularly. Because I'm dirt poor and I'm against pirating any game that's not super old and long out of the stores, I probably watch way more games than I'll ever play - but of course,usually it's story heavy ones since I'm less watching to feel like I'm playing and more to see the player's reaction or funny take on what's happening(Retsupurae's Sonic 06 comes to mind, after pokecapn I really didn't need to see more but it's hilarious to see how they react to certain known bugs or frustrating sections,or how they're so out of the Sonic fandom they just start doing hilarious theories on what's happening).
    ---
    I do art!
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:46 24/10/2015 by Bifrost
    #131 Posted: 18:41:07 24/10/2015
    Pewdiepie is harmless as a YouTuber and doesn't deserve hate.

I'm not a fan of him, though he does actually make some good videos from time to time. His playthroughs of stuff like Telltale's The Walking Dead, are actually fairly analytical and he doesn't really scream too much in them or try too hard to be funny.
    ---
    #132 Posted: 18:41:09 24/10/2015
    Oh, I'm surprsed. I don't really see much talk about watching LPs, but I've seen a lot of people say they use them to help decide on purchases.

For Pokémon, I wouldn't have minded a Kanto re-(re?-)remake. I know Kalos has alot of shameless Kanto referenes already, it's just because I really can't see them adding anything great or fixing many of XY's issues in Z.
    ---
    HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8717
    #133 Posted: 18:47:38 24/10/2015
    I think I got in trouble on another forum for saying this once but, eh, I can't think of much to say so: Jun Senoue is my least favorite composer of the Wavemaster team and I am very glad he's had a minimal role in the series since Shadow the Hedgehog. And I prefer Cash Cash's themes to Crush 40's. ^.^;
    ---
    Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
    CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
    #134 Posted: 21:53:03 24/10/2015
    Let's see...

DmC... I've gone on about this before, and will continue to! lol. I love DmC, I absolutely adore every second of it. While I do agree with most that The Last of Us was the best game of 2013, my personal favorite was DmC. I've been threatened so many times for saying things as small as "I think it's a good game", and I've even lost close friends who proceeded to say crap like "you're worthless"... all because of one ***ing game! I've become far more vocal about DmC since, because really, anyone who acts like this over one game is pathetic. If you don't like the gameplay or Dante's hair, then play the other four... yeesh.

While my favorite game in the Final Fantasy series is a tie between Dissidia Duodecim and IX, I really, really love XIII. I think it's comical how far people go out of their way to find reasons to hate it, and let's be fair, the only reason they hate it is that it isn't VII. Honestly, I think it's better than VII. I loved the gameplay (later on of course), I thought the characters were fantastic, and the story was so deep that I cried a few times. As for the two sequels, I really got a lot of fun out of those too. XIII-2 was decent, but Lightning Returns was one of the best games I've bought in a long time.

Coming from someone who thinks Megaman III is the most well made game yet, I thought Shovel Knight was "eh". Seeing all of the praise and 10/10's it got from so many, with most people comparing it to Megaman II and III, and many going as far as saying it's *better* than Megaman, I really needed to check this out.... and nah, it's just okay. Maybe all of the hype built up for the game just ruined it for me. It was a nice trip down memory lane, but I've played better indie sidescrollers that didn't get nearly as much praise, such as Rogue Legacy or Spelunky, which I found nearly flawless...
    #135 Posted: 22:09:44 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
    I actually enjoyed DmC quite a bit, tbh. I admit that I like the original series better, but DmC itself is still a solid title, at least imo.

Not only that, but most of the gameplay problems that people had with it were fixed in the DE anyways, so...

I also do sorta like DmC Dante, but not as much as OS Dante. DmC Vergil is actually really cool, imo.

Only returning character I don't like is Mundus, as I feel that they completely bastardized his character, right down to his battle.

- - -

Also, I disagree about that bit about people only disliking Final Fantasy XIII because it isn't VII.

Though I personally don't care for the XIII trilogy as a whole, VII isn't even my favorite FF title (Far from it, actually, as IX is my personal favorite).

Though VII is itself a great game (Albeit an extremely overrated one), there are plenty of better titles in the series.

I also don't think that the XIII trilogy deserves as much hate as it gets, nor do I think it's as bad as people claim, but I do see why a lot of people don't like or really care for the game, and not everyone feels that way because "it's not VII" either.
    ---

#YangGang
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:06:56 07/11/2015 by Sesshomaru75
    #136 Posted: 22:16:05 24/10/2015
    You might be right about XIII, but I've noticed a lot of people who hate it for certain reasons, love other games with those exact same things. The linear dungeon complaint? Met many who hated XIII for that reason, yet loved Hyperdimension Neptunia... which had the exact same issue... just far less beautiful environments. It seems like many of the complaints toward XIII are in reference to what FF has done in the past, and I simply don't think that's very fair. Let every game have its own identity. If someone does hate XIII for reasons unrelated to the other games, I still think (and agree with you) that it really doesn't deserve all of that hatred.
    #137 Posted: 22:43:11 24/10/2015
    The linearity complaint directed at FFXIII was asinine because FF has always been linear aside from maybe the first game.

FFX is more linear than XIII and yet people love that.
    ---
    Sleepy0429 Gold Sparx Gems: 2716
    #138 Posted: 22:44:43 24/10/2015
    most indies are **** and don't deserve to be in smash
    ---
    >TFW not emerald
    #139 Posted: 22:59:40 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
    The linearity complaint directed at FFXIII was asinine because FF has always been linear aside from maybe the first game.

Early Final Fantasy games at least had the illusion of freedom, while most of XIII is corridors until towards a certain part of the game.

A lot of people don't like the linearity of X either, though.
    ---

#YangGang
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:49 24/10/2015 by Sesshomaru75
    #140 Posted: 23:42:16 24/10/2015

Early Final Fantasy games at least had the illusion of freedom, while most of XIII is corridors until towards a certain part of the game.

A lot of people don't like the linearity of X either, though.

I'd still rather what FFXIII did though.

FFXIII was linear because it went in hand with the story. The characters were fugitives, running for their lives. It makes sense that they wouldn't be stopping in towns to shop or wander around to smell the roses. Cocoon was also heavily industrialised too, and is supposed to be fairly small. However, things, REALLY did become open as soon as you got to Gran Pulse. Also those "corridors" were done well as they often did a good job of making them feel natural and atmospheric, and they were often filled with details to gawk at as you ran by. Each area on Cocoon also had it's own gimmick to keep things fresh (manipulating the eco-system of Sunleth Waterscape, the mech segment in the junk area, platform manipulation puzzles, etc).

But a lot of other FF games just have you going along a linear path, except that linear path is sometimes within an open world map. Except when progressing through the story, that world map had barely any accessible areas at any given time, and there was a lot of sawtoothing in place anyway to make sure you were being pushed forward. And then places often lack unique gimmicks. This often clashed with the tone or setup of the games too, since some of these games would have made sense to actually be more open ended. And some of them would have made more sense to not have an illusion of freedom.
    ---
    #141 Posted: 23:58:39 24/10/2015
    Thing about the linearity is with XIII, there was hardly any world map, just about no towns or shops. It was a very narrow game, but I'm not talking crap about it either. I felt far more engrossed with XIII than most other FF's, even with the linearity. I really believe the linearity helped with the story, and I can't explain why but I constantly felt like I was a character in that game. I can't ever give enough praise to XIII, as it's simply just an incredible RPG. Lightning Returns on the other hand, while a smaller game (and far less visually impressive) was excellent when it came to linearity, and was one of the least linear Final Fantasy's ever made. Those four little places you went to were just so well done, and I honestly felt more like I was playing Yakuza rather than Final Fantasy, and that's definitely not a complaint. XIII-2 was kinda cool, not as good as the other two, but I have a huge crush on Caius. lol

Overall, I'll say it again, the trilogy just doesn't deserve the hate that it gets, at all. It feels like people only focus on the shortcomings of XIII, rather than looking at it as a whole. There may be shortcomings, but there's also things XIII did better than all of the previous games, as well as things it has tied to the previous games, such as that incredible soundtrack. (You're Not Alone from IX is still my favorite FF song)
    Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
    #142 Posted: 00:38:47 25/10/2015
    I think the linear complaint might be because of the camera. In XIII, the camera is closer to third person, while in X and most other Final Fantasy games it's not. This could be why people call XIII a "hallway simulator" while not saying much about the other games.

I don't have any problems with it, in fact I prefer linear over having no direction. There were only two major problems I had with XIII, not getting Gil from battles and the "Leader defeated = game over" thing, and XIII-2 fixed both of those. Other than that, I really liked the game.
    ---
    Strength, courage, and evil
    The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1189
    #143 Posted: 02:33:18 25/10/2015

That's actually a really popular opinion.

Peach is the most "liked" character on Rule 34 (they actually use a different term for that there, but I can't say it as it's inappropriate for this site).

Or second. I know it's between her and Zero Suit Samus.

I'm happy with my near 8-foot tall, all-powerful, and voluptuous space MILF, though. :3

Near 8-feet? Check.

All-powerful? Yes.

Space? Definitely.

MILF? Oh yeah.

But voluptuous? No, not really http://m.imgur.com/pNYGIoB

Maybe that's an unpopular opinion, I don't know.
    ---
    ^This might be sarcasm.
    DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5690
    #144 Posted: 04:28:58 25/10/2015
    I actually like the Chapter 3s from Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2
    ---
    Gay 4 GARcher
    #145 Posted: 11:14:57 25/10/2015
    Quote: The Bone Chompy

That's actually a really popular opinion.

Peach is the most "liked" character on Rule 34 (they actually use a different term for that there, but I can't say it as it's inappropriate for this site).

Or second. I know it's between her and Zero Suit Samus.

I'm happy with my near 8-foot tall, all-powerful, and voluptuous space MILF, though. :3

Near 8-feet? Check.

All-powerful? Yes.

Space? Definitely.

MILF? Oh yeah.

But voluptuous? No, not really http://m.imgur.com/pNYGIoB

Maybe that's an unpopular opinion, I don't know.

Posting a picture of her in what is essentially a pregnancy dress (i.e. it's supposed to cover her up and clasp her breasts in to make her proportions hard to pinpoint), is not a good reference for her proportions.

Just look at her in the biker suit, or the new tennis outfit. She's really curvy, fat in all of the right places. Also has some nice muscle in some areas.

This isn't really an opinion thing. This is how her body actually is. Nobody seems to realise it though as most people draw her as a short, flat twig.

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1445719237520.jpg
    http://i.4cdn.org/v/1445726518454.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/Deh5MKIh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/SBMX12Ph.jpg

Heck, even in her normal gown, you can still sometimes get a taste of what's inside.

http://i.imgur.com/29guzRWh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/YGwC970l.jpg

There are also studies of her body that have been carried out by artists, but I can't post those because nsfw.

-----
    ---
    alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10185
    #146 Posted: 20:59:03 25/10/2015
    - I enjoy replaying Enter the Dragonfly every now and again.

- I hate the Legend of Spyro trilogy with a burning passion.

- When it comes to Pokemon games, I don't have as much nostalgic value for gen 1 as I have for gens 2 and 3 (the only part of gen 1 I enjoyed as a kid is the anime) and I like the newer gens better.

- Klefki is one of my favourite gen 6 Pokemon.

- I don't want Star Wars or Marvel to be in Kingdom Hearts 3.

- There are some games I prefer to watch other people play than play myself such as GTA and Zelda.

- I like action RPGs such as Kingdom Hearts more than turn based ones like Final Fantasy.

- I enjoy Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded for the gameplay. Watching just the cutscenes on 2.5 Remix is really boring.

- I enjoy the minigames on Pokemon Stadium more than the battles.
    ---
    #SobbleSquad
    #147 Posted: 21:02:33 25/10/2015
    I absolutely love the Vanillite and Trubbish lines
    ---
    #148 Posted: 21:42:37 25/10/2015
    Bouffalant,Conkeldurr and Garbodor are the better Tauros,Machamp and Muk.
    ---
    I do art!
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:43:51 25/10/2015 by Bifrost
    Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3254
    #149 Posted: 22:03:23 26/10/2015
    Let's go to my unpopular opinions:

• I like Crash after PS1. Mainly Titans (I really need to stop talking about Crash).
    • I do not like retro graphics in new games. I think that indies need to do something different. But I understand the monetary reasons.
    • I like the PS2/Wii version of Sonic Unleashed.
    • I love Pac-Man World 3. The majority says that is the worst of the series, probably because of the more "dark" feel.
    • I'm not attracted to any PS4 exclusives.

I can remember of more later.
    ---
    Funny Spooky
    #150 Posted: 22:07:32 26/10/2015
    I'm happier with the state of the Crash series than the Spyro series. I'm not saying Spyro was ruined or ruins Skylanders or even that he's a bad Skylander, but I feel like having him in Skylanders is really wasted potential and doesn't suit him. I don't see Crash getting anything new for ages either, especially considering all the cancelled Crash projects, but I at least have more hope for him.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:20 26/10/2015 by Drawdler
    First | Previous | Page 3 of 47 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me