Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#201 Posted: 16:05:50 09/12/2015
Roy could see the wheels turning in Claytons head. He was little surprised when Clay disappeared however. He quickly scanned the area moving his vision from right to left then tried pulling a 180 as realized what happened.

As he was turning he could feel the round go under his ribcage and come out the other end just begin his arm. In a last ditch effort to make one more move Roy continued to spin until faced Clayton and fired one last meteor. Not at the ground this time but right at Clayton.

Ooc: I would presume that Roy is out at this point.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#202 Posted: 16:19:23 09/12/2015
As Ryden watches he is surprised, he expected Roy to have lasted longer then that, and was disappointed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#203 Posted: 17:18:18 09/12/2015
OOC so coltons scorpion is in ibis;s barrel at the time of shooting, and I thought we were a little farther away sorry smilie what would that do exactly? would ibis be able to fire? would the scorpion recieve damage? would they both?)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#204 Posted: 18:00:37 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: SD what about the meteor that Roy fired at ya post 197.
Trion weapons can slash through other trion weapons so yeh. And if it's slashed it won't be useable. However, if the trigger still works you could pull it. My guess it would be unpredictable and act like an explosion.

Clayton: 80%
Teleport -10%
Eaglet fire -4%
Room Regen: +20%
Trion level: 84%

Roy: 74%
Shot hit Trion Supply System.
Final Meteor goes through.
Trion Level: 0%

A computerized female voice called out "Trion Supply System Destroyed." Roy's body cracked and then seemed to explode, but then after he exploded, he was still in his Trion body. The room basically regenerated him back to full. Tatsuma took the mic and talked into it. "Roy, you're out!" He called.
Now it was a 2v1.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#205 Posted: 18:53:37 09/12/2015
OOC: Woops, I had read the posts like an hour before I posted... But he did teleport, so its up to you two(Sandman and D-O) if I should edit that moment.

Once Clayton realized his shot went through, he went to use teleport again as Roy was turning about with his meteor shot, but his teleport didn't get him out of the over all blast range. Being knocked over by the concussion he was in shock for a moment from the blast of the meteor shot, "He didn't give up too easily does he?" He laid there for a moment catching his breath.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#206 Posted: 19:09:10 09/12/2015
ooc: I don't mind the current events. If people don't get out then the fight would last forever and we would never get to the actual story.

The explosion was far too close for Roy's comfort. His feet left the ground against his will for the second time this match. He stood back up dusting himself off and making his way to the sidelines. "YEAH YEAH! I GET IT I'M OUT!" Roy yelled back at Tatsuma. He wasn't really upset he had lost. He was upset that he let Colton down. Still, it's possible for the hyperactive trion soldier to pull a victory out of this.

Bonnet made his way up the stands as his trigger turned off. If it wasn't for the trigger he would be more than dead right now. He pulled out a cigar, it was thinner than one would expect, but it was all he could afford. He lit it and made his way to sit next to Ryden tipping his hat at Reiko as he passed by. It was more a habit than anything.

"So, hows it been stabby" he said joking taking a seat as he took another puff.
---
#207 Posted: 20:53:51 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Eh up to you guys. Doesn't matter. And correcting myself, it's more of a one and a half vs one. Without any legs, Daniel is literally a sitting duck so yeah.

Clayton: 84% (alright. I'll just tie in a little damage from the explosion there)
Meteor explosion -12%
Trion level: 72%

ooc: Yeah, don't get yourselves down guys. This fight really doesn't mean people are stronger or weaker cause it's kind of in the training room with pretty much unlimited Trion. On the battlefield, you won't have that benefit (though you will have natural Trion regeneration at about 5% per second). So dun worry 'bout it.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#208 Posted: 02:51:48 10/12/2015
Daniel still pulled the trigger with a sneer "Ready to die but never will" what happened then was (leaving it up to GM) either way it was a hell of a way to go out... (if it doesnt go boom, then ill just take the hits I wanna get to some story smilie)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#209 Posted: 17:07:15 10/12/2015
Ryden is at the edge of his seat "man this is a pretty good fight."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#210 Posted: 19:26:24 10/12/2015
OOC: I wasn't aiming to block the barrel or cut it, it was to knock it down toward the ground, so that he could be in the air at the same time. The kogetsu enters its extended version with Senku to trait up skewer Daniel.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#211 Posted: 20:05:39 10/12/2015
"no joke" Roy agreed taking a long drag from his cigar. Daniel had certainly gotten in over his head charging in like that on an attacker. If he where smarter he would have kept a distance. Sure all that movement had made it difficult for them to find him, but he got too close, and in a real confrontation using your trigger so liberally would use up most of your energy very quickly.

Bonnet felt he was beginning to understand their fighting styles a little better though, which would make it easier to work with them "So what do you think Daniel should do at this point?" Roy asked Ryden, hoping to better understand his teammate who had tried to kill him not an hour ago.
---
#212 Posted: 01:59:17 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: The story we shall get to soon

Daniel: 51%
Stab destroyed Trion Supply System.
0%

A computerized female voice played "Trion Supply System destroyed." And Tatsuma called out. "Daniel, you're out!" The same thing happened to Daniel as it did to Roy.

Colton: 100%
Senku: -9%
Room regen: +20%
Trion Level at 100%

Clayton: 84%
Room regen: +20%
Clayton: at 100%

Tatsuma grinned. "Now, the final showdown. The brothers versus each other! Go!" He said over the mic.
---
#213 Posted: 02:18:12 11/12/2015
Ryden shrugged saying "not much now it seems since he's out. This is a very good fight." he turned to face Roy and said "sorry for what happened earlyer by the way. I have a multipul personalty disorder problem and what you saw earlyer was my serial killer phycopath alter ego Jack the Ripper. I normally can keep the problem in check but i let it slip, but it's still not an excuse for what i did to you and i'm sorry for that. So we cool?" he put his hand out hoping that he would accept it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#214 Posted: 03:50:47 11/12/2015
Daniel got skewered and before the last moment, he looked up with a light hearted thumbs up, thinking "damn, should played it more safe, thought that my movement by itself would have been enough, thats what I get for neglecting training... huh, well at least I get to drink, not by myself." and he smiled.
---
#215 Posted: 04:19:34 11/12/2015
"To answer your question from earlier," Colton then spun around, dropping to a knee as a gunshot sounded. He seemed unphases from Daniel's current angle, "That's not the first bullet I've successfully deflected," he then started walking toward Clayton, not a run or a jog, it was a regular walk.

Clayton readied the next shot, making slight movements here and there with his rifle to try and throw off Colton, keep him from anticipating the next shot, "Should I take him the same way I took Roy? Or should I just take it quickly with a head shot?" He questioned to himself as he lowered his weapon for a second. His side was a little sore from the explosive round only moments ago, so holding up his rifle steadily was quite hard for an extended period of time, "Lets make it fast and go home then," he shot his weapon up to his shoulder and popped a shot off, "You know what, lets duel," he shifted his rifle over to his left hand. Holding the weapon by the mid section just in front of the scope, he drew his own Scorpion.

Colton put on a smile, "A duel?" He stopped for a moment, "I've never known you to want to fight, brother."

"Let's say it is just sibling rivalry then," Clayton stood up and charged at Colton.

OOCc Questions, comments, concerns; place them in you post below!(jk...ish)
---
#216 Posted: 04:29:01 11/12/2015
(so, colton did kill me?)
---
#217 Posted: 04:35:37 11/12/2015
ooc:well sorta, you are out but you're character isn't dead.

Roy looked at the hand a little skeptical before he shook it "yeah, no harm no foul. Just keep... Jack under control."

He took a long puff before turning his attention back to the fight "KICK HIS BUTT COLTON, OR I'm GONNA KICK YOURS" he yelled from the stands far too into the fight.

"multiple personalities huh?" he muttered to himself "Generally people with multiple personality disorder" Bonnet spoke to where Ryden could hear although he was still watching the fight not wanting to miss a second of it "Are those who suffered child abuse. And sociopaths are generally just people with a lot of self pity. So let me guess, you where spoiled rich kid whose daddy came home and beat him because he was an angry drunk?"

He gave Ryden a side glance and then quickly turned back to the fight explaining "I have drifted in and out of all kinds of bars for 7 years. I have heard many stories, some that I would rather not even mention."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:26 11/12/2015 by SandmanOfTexas
#218 Posted: 04:46:34 11/12/2015
Ryden nodded weakly and said "don't worry i'll keep Jack in check. But yea i was a spoild rich kid but my dad wasn't a drunk but he was an abusive dush bag. And both my parents are dead, murdered in a fire 4 years ago. The disorder developed while i was lost in the wild, partly as a defence against nature anf partly to cope with the loss. Now a days i don't really remember my name so i use the code name the higher ups gave me. All i have left of my past is this pocket watch i keep in my pocket." watching the fight the whole time he spoke.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#219 Posted: 05:01:57 11/12/2015
"hmmm" Roy hummed, with the cigar in his mouth, to let Ryden know he was in fact listening. He pulled the cigar out and let out a some smoke "Multiple personality disorder is generally developed as a way of dealing with abuse. It turns 'this is happening to me' to 'this is happening to them" he explained. Roy had drank with a few psychologists in his time.

"My advice" he said hoping to perhaps try to help his unusual friend "focus on the good in your life, and thats a general thing. If you only ever focus on the negative you will end up putting a bullet in your own head." He paused for a moment "trust me, I lost some friends to that."

"It seems that Colton has the advantage" Roy said off subject "Clayton is dealing with the damage I dealt him earlier. Perhaps I wasn't completely useless to him after all...Wanna take bets?"
---
#220 Posted: 05:02:38 11/12/2015
Daniel emmerged into the room with Roy, Tatsuna and Ryden, he glanced at ryden but didnt say a word, he pat Roy on his back "hey good shot, I was a gonner as soon as my legs gave out, I shoulda just kept my distance, I was trying to keep you guys away from clayton so he could pick you guys off, guess i shoulda stuck to my training haha, looks like im buying eh?"

he gave a big smile but kept his eyes on the fight and Ryden, he didnt trust him, to Daniel, he was a liability something that posed more danger to civilians than to save them from neighbors, but he wouldnt say anything, he would judge Ryden on his actions, not his words, if he shaped up maybe he could earn Daniels respect.
---
#221 Posted: 16:48:52 11/12/2015
"i'm a terribul gambler so i'll pass but i'll make in exeption. $10 on Colten." said Ryden already doing what Roy suggested and appreciated the advice. "well if your buying i'm all for it." he said to Daniel.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:07:19 11/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#222 Posted: 18:55:26 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma put his hands behind his head and relaxed. He walked out of the control room and over to where everyone else was sitting. "I'll bet $20 on Clayton." He grinned. Might as well.
---
#223 Posted: 20:23:47 11/12/2015
OOC: hahaha! Oh sh!ť man! I already decided who wins this fight, and it is to prove a point too. ^_^

Clayton thruster his rifle over to his right side, while pivoting on his foot that was in contact with the ground. Making a full 360, his scorpion met Colton's as the younger brother blocked.

Taking a quick jump back, Colton lunges forward and to the right, Clayton's currently most wounded side. Clayton, using the barrel side of his sniper rifle, blocked the attack as well as bring his left knee up to strike Colton in his chest. Colton staggered from the blow a little. As he regained his situational awareness there was an audible click of the sniper's bolt. He was preparing the next bullet.

Clayton now held the rifle by the handle, finger just above the trigger well. Taking a semi-crouched position, scorpion raised to the side of his head, Clayton awaited his brother's next attempt. Colton grinned a little, "Two weapon fight then," he clenched the kogetsu's handle and drew it from its socket on his back, not drawing it yet though. He shifted the scorpion to an inverted position so that the blade rode the outside of his arm, "Bring it on," he brought his scorpion back as he charged.

Colton teleported directly next to Clayton, who quickly used his own teleport to be where Colton just was. Turning quickly to face each other, Clayton jumped up to land on a Trion platform, grasshopper. He jumped up again to form another one. The platform disappeared as he got atop the second one. He took a knee from his current wounds bothering him.

OOC: I think my guys are the only ones still in because they used their optional triggers to their advantage by assessing them into their current skills.
---
#224 Posted: 20:25:45 11/12/2015
It seemed that Clayton may still have the advantage in terms of distance. If he was wise he would use it. Granted Roy himself was taken out by a close range shot. Still if Colton can close that distance and just keep on Clay maybe he could pull out a victory.

Roy grinned after hearing Tatsuma, he was happy that someone was willing to play his game, "alright, you're on. That's 20 for me on Colton." He looked around the the viewing area "Anyone else want to get in on this?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:12 11/12/2015 by SandmanOfTexas
#225 Posted: 21:11:09 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Maybe they got lucky. smilie Also, nice.

The attack was blocked, but the gun itself was severely damaged from getting hit by the sword. It probably would be cut through in another attack and firing it would be risky.

Bros still ta 100% Trion so ye.

Tatsuma folded his hands and then looked at Reiko. "Hey Reiko. You wanna get in on this?" He asked half-heartedly. Tatsuma was still a little intimidated by her presence in the room, but kept up his friendly demeanor. Repressed memories.
---
#226 Posted: 21:51:34 11/12/2015
Colton pulled the Kogetsu from his back, over head, and swung toward the ground, "Senku," the blade lashed up to strike the platform Clayton had taken a knee on. But he didn't look surprised when it broke under him. Looking down, he watched the ground draw near, last second, he uses teleport to teleport to the ground rather than hitting it. Dropping to a knee again as he touched down, Colton then, using the Kogetsu, swung the blade again directly at the ground, atop Clayton, who used his scorpion to block. The pressure from the larger blade, strength of the wielder, and gravity itself, pushed the kogetsu into his right shoulder. Colton was ready to give a strike from the side, but felt a blunt object touch his stomach, "I knew you'd come full force at me, brother," Bang.

OOC: Aaaaannd game! Wait, what?

Colton felt the bullet go strait through his stomach, and make quite the exit wound. Out of sheer adrenaline, he spun the scorpion back around and jammed it through Clayton's ribs. "If this isn't a draw, I am legitimately going to be disappointed," Colton managed to say.
---
#227 Posted: 07:42:51 12/12/2015
"Well" Roy said pausing "that was...interesting"

He then turned to Daniel "you owe me a drink"
---
#228 Posted: 23:23:13 13/12/2015
"I do, I do," he looked at Reiko, "hey, I didnt see you before, wanna join us for drinks? my treat, from the looks of it." he looked at Ryden, "sorry Ryden, you werent part of the drinking tab, ittle be hard enough to pay for Roys habit haha. This probably wont be the last time either." he laughed and pat roy on the back, "whats your preference?"
---
#229 Posted: 03:50:05 14/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Clayton's Scorpion could not block Colton's Kogetsu strike. Colton's blade slashed and cut Clayton's arm off. Colton was shot with Eaglet. The shot went through him, but the force of the eaglet knocked Colton back just enough that Scorpion did not all the way go through and hit the Trion Supply System.

Clayton: 100%
Senku: -9%
Eaglet fire: -4%
Arm slashed off: -40%
Stab wound: -20%
Trion Leakage: -25% per second from both wounds
Trion level: 2%

Colton: 100%
Eaglet shot damage: -60%
Slightly damaged Trion supply system: -20% (fatal extra leakage)
Trion Leakage: -20%
Trion level: 0%

ooc: basically, draw but in all technicality, Clayton survives a millisecond longer.

Tatsuma watched the whole thing. "It's a draw!" He said, then rushed to the control room. "You both are out." He called over. "Nice fight all of you!" He said, grinning happily.
---
#230 Posted: 17:01:36 14/12/2015
OOC: See I was waiting for the GM level analysis to figure out what to do next ^_^

Once the brothers were regenerated, Colton held out his hand to help Clayton up off the floor, "Next time," he started with a low volume, "I wont hold back," Colton said with a friendly grin, "But commendable reactions, and smart move using your rifle like that. Fighting the Neighbors will not be this easy though."

"Easy? You act as if you've fought them before, and I know you haven't," Clayton replied.
---
#231 Posted: 00:24:25 15/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yep. Just making sure. If Scorpion is used to block, bad things happen. ^w^

Tatsuma clapped his hands together. "Good show guys, good show." He grinned. "So, how do we wanna decide bets?" He asked the rest of the group.
---
#232 Posted: 08:14:34 15/12/2015
Roy chuckled "hey years of practice" he said to Daniel before turning to Tatsuma "Well it was kind of a tie, although technically Clayton won" he paused before giving the joking comment "you could collect money on it, but would you feel satisfied about taking money from us under these circumstances?"

He stared at him daring him to take the money "would you feel guilty for taking money from your teammates?" he then added a little more darkly although the intention was joke "who would have your back on the battle and hold your life in their hands."
---
#233 Posted: 16:43:55 15/12/2015
Ryden looked at Roy like how a deer would look into car head lights for at least a full minute. he then burst out laughing saying "ok that was funny." he wiped away an imaginary tear and said "no i wouldn't feel satisfied about taking the money under these circumstances."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#234 Posted: 05:17:21 16/12/2015
Daniel looked at roy with a really uncomfortable look holding his wallet in his pocket tightly, "why dont we just go to the bar he laughed a bit" he put his hand on the back of his head "besides I lost my side of the bet, so at the very least I have to wet roys whistle." Daniel tried to lighten up, but in his head he was analyzing the group, what made them tick, he needed to know if they would function together or blow up at eachother.

"Roy had an interesting sense of humor and borderline alcoholism, however even given that he is dangerous, calculating, and a good shot, I wonder what he hides under that smile... Tatsuma, seems to be the most stable yet hardest to read, Ryden, obviously has Split personality and Histrionic personality disorder, not to mention he had anger issues and a possible Nacisistic personality disorder on a lighter level seeing his reaction to slight insults...., Colton and Clayton, Clayton is harder to read than Colton, but they seem stable mentally I need more time with them but, I dont have to worry about them yet. it is to note that they seem to take it upon themselves to solve problems such as infighting, a quality i am grateful for.

with a smile he looked at the group he was confident that most of them would be fine, he kept these thoughts to himself. He was so used to seeing troops go awol because they mentally couldnt take it... but these guys, these guys were tight, mostly.
---
#235 Posted: 07:12:59 16/12/2015
Clayton and Colton popped in after Roy asked the money question. Just as Daniel said his part, Colton chimed in, "You guys made bets? Well seeing it was a tie, why not just use the bets to pay tonight's bar tab? Sounds fair right? I'll chip in too, don't worry," he finished with a light smile. Clayton only stepped up nodding in agreement himself.

Clayton had thought about the people he has met today, a very interesting group to say the least. Tatsuma seemed like the kind of guy who sporadically knows what he is doing, but handles himself relativity well. Roy is a head strong run and gun type, but they have yet to witness truly dangerous combat, so it's hard to tell it Roy it's completely reliable in a team effort. Daniel, on the other hand was too forward about his skills and didn't even seem like he was trying to prove his point during the fight. He used his teleport trigger to often, when if we weren't in the regenerative effects of the training room, teleporting so many times do quickly could out will get himself killed four real. Not much else on anyone else besides Ryden and his own brother.
---
#236 Posted: 14:49:32 16/12/2015
Ryden nodded at Colten's idea "sounds good to me. I could use a drink."

ooc: i recently made an rp for the first time. if anyone wants to join here's the link //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=125552
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:01:49 16/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#237 Posted: 02:55:49 17/12/2015
Daniel sighed with relief, "haha, well next time we will see how bets go, i was pretty sloppy. Well things happen, promise that wont happen in the field." he looked at the group with a smile. "now lets go empty some glasses heh?"
---
#238 Posted: 03:02:33 17/12/2015
Ryden smiled with him and said "that's something i think everyone here can do."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#239 Posted: 09:05:16 17/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma grinned. "I'll pass, but you all go on ahead. My mother needs me to get some groceries for dinner and eggs are on sale today." He stood up and yawned a bit. "Hmm...well, I think I'll call it a day. See you guys and remember, all new B-ranks are on duty at 8:00. We'll be accompanied by those already in B-rank to learn the routines of guard duty." He waved his hands and flashed a smile, exiting through the door.
---
#240 Posted: 20:29:25 17/12/2015
"see ya Tatsuma... now friends, to the bar" Daniel walked out of the room wallet tucked into his back pocket and started on his way to the nearest bar. even though he lost he thought the day was successful, he got to learn about the people he would work next to, which was the reason for the obnoxious way he fought. Honnestly he liked the people, but he misses his old unit, how tight they were, like brothers. He wondered if they were still alive or dead, or who they got to replace him... if they did.
---
#241 Posted: 04:50:36 20/12/2015
"Suit yourself" Roy said to Tatsuma getting up and following Daniel "I ain't turning down free drinks"

"anyone else coming along? We can swap stories" He then turned to Reiko "you have been awfully quiet, why don't you join us" He was honestly trying though he couldn't say he met many females with the same muscle mass. And he wasn't going to lie it was a tad intimidating.

"come on it'll be fun, we can pick fights with the burly bikers and pick on the yuppies" Roy joked with a half laugh.
---
#242 Posted: 06:06:20 20/12/2015
Ryden got up and fallowed Roy and said "sounds good to me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#243 Posted: 10:56:04 20/12/2015
Colton walked over with his arms up over atop his head, crossing behind his head, "I'm not a big drinker, but I will if some friends are there."

"That's because you don't handle alcohol well," Clayton reached up and grabbed Colton's arms and pulled down on them. This caused Colton to lean back to try and get under his brother's grasp, but he couldn't escape it for a moment. Clayton let his brother go, "Well I did one will not mess myself up, but I will not turn a few drinks down."
---
#244 Posted: 06:54:53 22/12/2015
Daniels mind trailed off to his military days when roy started talking about story swapping...

Fighting along side his unit, he was stationed on a cliff, almost three quarters of a mile away, while three of his team mates infiltrated a house filled with supposed terrorists he kept his scope on the house, he could see men, but he couldnt confirm if they had weapons. he heard on the radio, "we have made contact" it was a quick response, he heard some gun fire over the radio and reacted before he even heard the words "fire" one, two, thee men, down. next window, only one, then silence. an explosion, the house went up in flames. Daniel had sprinted ti the house. out of breath he went inside the flames still going off, his team mates, only one survived, and he would never walk again, the other was bleeding out, to fast, he died in Daniels arms. the third was never recovered Private Dante Smith, Sargent Rycher Emilio, and Private 1st class Malachi Calvick . only Dante survived... Daniel never saw him again either. [/i]

Daniel had started sweating, he started to breath a little faster, he suffered from PTSD, but he was trying so hard to control himself, his walk sped up just a little, and a tear ran down his face. He didnt look back.
---
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#245 Posted: 06:53:42 26/12/2015
(Hey is it okay if I join this RP? I don't know this, but is it cool if I join anyway?)
#246 Posted: 06:25:43 31/12/2015
OOC: well this is dead, everything is dead this site is dead... im dead. bleh *dies*
---
#247 Posted: 08:35:51 31/12/2015
Ooc: Everyone is probably just visiting family since its the holidays and everyone is on break. I'm sure it will pick back up when everyone is back on their normal schedule.
---
#248 Posted: 16:20:43 31/12/2015
ooc: yea. I mean things haven't changed much for me i'm just waiting to see if someone else would post.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#249 Posted: 23:33:24 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: yeah sorry. New years and Christmas and all that. My bad! Uh, you can join Coalata but under the condition that you've read the first few posts and have briefly skimmed what has happened so you know where we are at.

The bar is not far from HQ after you pass the Forbidden Zone. If I haven't explained it before, I'll explain it again. The Forbidden Zone is a broken rundown 'ghost town' pretty much that surrounds HQ. The reason being is this is the area Border deals with all the aliens. "Gates", or portals to the other dimensions of the Neighborhood, that would normally spawn anywhere are drawn to the area. Border's pact with the country is it will draw the gates of these aliens that frequently try invade and Border will deal with them. In return, the country funds Border and gives them the whole authority and all to take care of the problem. Driving through, sometimes you'll hear a "Gate" warning. Whichever B-rank squads are on duty will take care of Gate openings in the Forbidden zone.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me