Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP)
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1 Posted: 23:54:36 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot: 100 years ago, a dimensional gate appeared over Mikado City bringing forth aliens from a different dimension. These aliens are known as Neighbors. A huge invasion ensued, as lives were lost, many were captured, and the city was wrecked. But, when all seemed lost, an organization called Border appeared with matching outfits and glowing weapons and beat the pants off of the invaders and sent them back. Now, the headquarters of this defence agency is in Mikado City and they are training more and more Border agents for the day that those monsters return. You are a Border agent trainee, and this is a big day because you have finally moved to a B-Rank agent which means you are ready to face the big bad Neighbors and help defend the world.

About the World:

Border Border is a recently developed organization charged with protecting the world from these otherworldly invaders. They have made significant developments in analyzing and studying the technology of Neighbors and have been able to transform this technology to arms themselves to fight the Neighbors themselves.

Trion Trion is an energy form that every human has and it is used to activate weapons and to go into battle. It is produced by an invisible organ in every human known as the Trion gland. This gland is supposed to be located near the heart. When you go into battle with your Trigger, your real body will be stored in the Trigger holder and replaced with a Trion body in which you fight. (Think almost Power Ranger style haha. If the trion body dies, they revert to normal) If your Trion body dies, it will take awhile to regenerate the body. Being stabbed or cut, your body will begin to bleed Trion out. The Trion body has both a Trion Relay system and a Trion Supply system. Basically a brain and a heart. Damaging either of these is fatal and will result in death of the Trion body. Trion bodies also die when too much Trion is used in either attacks or from Trion loss.

Also, note that even though all humans have Trion, there are different levels of Trion based on how much you can produce. As someone who got into Border, this means that you have a higher than normal Trion value than most humans. If those with lower Trion value tried to activate a trigger, they wouldn’t be able to because they would not have enough Trion to even maintain a Trion body for very long.

Gate Gates are wormholes that connect Earth to other dimensions and are used by Neighbors to send in units to Earth. Normally they can spawn anywhere, but Border’s technology has been able to interfere with this and they can now only spawn within a 10mile radius of Border headquarters, effectively trapping them so Border agents can deal with them and reach them before they reach the main city.

The Neighborhood– This is the term to describe the the alien worlds that have somehow connected to earth through interlocking their dimensions. Border is currently trying to send teams of agents on away missions to these other worlds using the Gate technology.

The Agents Agents are classified into C-Rank, B-Rank, and A-Rank. C-Ranks are not allowed to go into combat of any sort and they are mainly training to end up fighting Neighbors. B-Rank agents are agents that have undergone rigorous training and are now able to go out into field missions. At this step, they are divided into squads of three and go on patrol missions, and are basically the main footsoldiers sent to battle the enemy. A-Rank are the top of the top. Out of all of Border, only about 10% are A-Rank. They are the best and are the ones chosen to go on away missions to the Neighborhood. They also handle any really difficult missions.

The Classes: There will be three main classes to choose from:

Attacker – Attackers are on the front lines, excelling at close combat and powerful attacks with Trion swords and spears.

Gunner – Gunners hold guns and shoot Trion bullets. They have a variety of specialized Optional Triggers that other classes do not have.

Shooter – Shooters are like gunners, but instead of holding premade guns, they materialize the bullets themselves. They also can customize the bullet’s speed, power, and range.

Sniper – You’re a sniper. Long range, highly powerful Trion bullets and good for picking off units from afar or out of position.

The Weapons:

Trigger This is your main weapon. This is actually Neighbor technology that Border has and it is powered by your Trion. Triggers come in many forms but for this RP’s purpose (and if you’ve watched the anime, no black triggers) there are two categories: Normal/Main Triggers and Optional Triggers.

Normal Triggers:

Attacker Triggers:

Scorpion: A lightweight blade for speedy attackers. Also a more of surprise weapon. The scorpion blade, usually in the form of a short sword, can shapeshift according to the will of the user. However, because it is lightweight, it breaks very easily, but it has great offensive potential. Basically the blade can come from almost anywhere from your body to make an attack.
Stats:
Offensive Power - A
Durability - D
Lightness - A

Kogetsu: It’s basically a Trion katana. This is probably the most popular trigger because it is great in terms of both Durability and Offense. It is an all-rounder weapon. It cannot shapeshift or change form, but it is very powerful in the hands of a master. Exclusive Optional Trigger: Senku
Stats:
Offensive Power - A
Durability - A
Lightness - C

Raygust: Raygust is an Attacker Trigger focused more on defensive power than offensive power. However, it still packs a punch, but the large, heavy blade can transform into shield mode to increase it’s durability in exchange for offensive power. Exclusive Optional Trigger: Thruster
Stats (Raygust):
Offensive Power – B
Durability – B
Lightness – D
Stats (Shield Mode):
Offensive Power – E
Durability – SS
Lightness – D
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:57:18 13/10/2015 by Dragon-outcast
#2 Posted: 23:54:46 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Gunner/Shooter Triggers: Gunners and Shooters technically use the same triggers (whose names I don’t know) the basic difference is Gunners shoot with guns and Shooters shoot with hands. Gunners shoot with shotguns and handguns for close range, and assault rifles for medium range. They can’t modify their bullets. Instead, here are the different types of shots you can fire! smilie However, Gunners get more specialized Optional Triggers.

Asteroid: Your basic bullets basically. They don’t have any special qualities to these bullets, but the bullets shot will be more powerful.

Hound: Homing bullets! These bullets will be guided and pursue the target. But they have relatively low firepower so they can be blocked pretty easily.

Viper: These bullets YOU can change the trajectory of the bullets shot to hit those that attempt to dodge you. CAN’T JUKE ‘EM OUT! So basically you can program the shots you fire to a certain pattern. How fun.

Meteor: These bullets are usually slower, but when they hit, they create explosions. Explosive rounds YAY!

Extras: What Shooters also can do is COMBINE. However, this takes time and does use a lot of Trion, but eh, I’ll put it out there.
Tomahawk: A combination of Viper and Meteor, these bullets are harder to coordinate and direct, but are very powerful as they explode on impact.
Gimlet: A combination of two Asteroids making insanely powerful normal bullets. Good for Armor penetration.

Sniper Triggers:

Eaglet: All purpose sniper rifle focusing more on range. It’s probably the most balanced all around sniper rifle.

Lightning: A lower powered sniper rifle that shoots incredibly fast bullets and is very accurate. Also has a rapid fire to pepper the enemy with low-power bullets.

Ibis: Think cannon. It has a very, very high power, but it has a slow bullet speed compared to the other sniper rifles and it is not as accurate as the other sniper rifles. Usually used against colossal Neighbors.

Optional Triggers: Basically these are extra abilities that really do come in handy. Though some I’m covering are exclusive to certain Triggers, most of them can go with any class.

Chameleon This optional trigger renders the user invisible. It consumes a lot of Trion during use, and it is impossible to use another Trigger while it is activated. Basically, you have to un-stealth to attack and re-stealthing multiple times will make you run out of Trion quickly.

Teleporter– This trigger allows the user to teleport a few meters in any direction. However, the user has to look at where the user is teleporting, so proficient fighters or snipers would be able to tell where your teleporting and still hit you.

RadarCan detect enemies’ location within a certain area. It’s basically a radar

Bagworm A cloak that renders the wearer invisible to Radar. While it is on, it consumes a small amount of Trion continually.

Grasshopper This optional trigger allows the user to create floating screens of light that function as platforms which can be used to jump around, change direction in mid-air, or distract the opponent.

Starmarker– This is a Gunner-exclusive Trigger only that allows the user to put a marker where they have hit a bullet and track it.

Thruster– This is exclusive to Raygust and basically acts at a rocket booster for the blade, allowing the user’s blade (with himself along with it) to reach about 30mph in a second. This thruster only lasts for a few seconds, so it’s good for making an attack to close the distance quickly between you and an enemy.

Senku (Whirlwind)– This is exclusive to the Kogetsu blade, and allows the blade to extend in length and become malleable for a split second. It’s basically used to increase the range of your blade’s attack for a short moment.

Lead Bullet– This trigger is exclusive to Gunners so they can fire a different type of bullet. This bullet has zero power, but it can go through shields and if it hits something, the bullets morph into stone weights that weigh up to 100kg each. However, these bullets do consume a lot of Trion.

Shield– This makes a Trion shield materialize to guard against attacks. The user can change it’s size at will, but the wider the shield the weaker it gets.

A good example is that normally a Shield about the size of half your body would not be able to block a sniper shot from an Eaglet. However, if you can predict where the sniper will shoot you and concentrate your shield to perhaps the size of your fist, then the strength will be enough to block a sniper shot.

Fullguard– However, you can make an all-powerful shield by putting away all of your offense Triggers and activating a shield using both from your main and sub slots. Okay, it's like Halo's armor-lock. You stand still and cover yourself with an almost impenetrable shield. However, you can't use other triggers or move during it.

Bail Out– Calling “Bail Out” will take you out of battle back to base. This Trigger is equipped to all Border agents. Also if your Trion body takes too much damage, Bail Out will automatically activate. Basically if you’re Trion body dies, you’ll respawn back at base in your human form.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:25:44 13/10/2015 by Dragon-outcast
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#3 Posted: 07:53:57 13/10/2015
Never seen it, but wtf!

Name: Clayton
Personality: Rough, but kind; to the point, can take a joke; quiet, but will speak his mind.
Main Triggers: Eaglet and Scorpion
Optional Triggers: Teleporter; grasshopper; Radar
Back story: Clayton grew up more of an art enthusiast, but when it came to the fighting subject, he only did what was necessary. As a person of usual peace, he prefered not to fight at all, but when the Neighbors came, he decided it was necessary. Since he was not pro-action, he trained under the sniper rifle to fight from afar and provide security and protection for fellow Border Agents
Other: Trigger on! Sword as a last resort, but skilled in speedy strikes.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:56:42 13/10/2015 by SpyroD
#4 Posted: 15:24:30 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted. And haha, lol. Too much? Oh! I also forgot to add Class: on the character sheet template. But I'm going to assume your class will be Sniper, right?

My bad: I ended up going over the character limit when I put the pictures in. I'm moving the RULES and CHARACTER sheet to this post. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rules:
– I am the GM and will be controlling the world around you as well as NPC’s and all that.
– I will also be controlling and monitoring your Trion. I’ll probably tell you in percentages. ie: John has 50% of his Trion left. If John fires Iblis next post I’ll say John has 37% of his Trion left. Your Trion will be regenerating depending on how quickly the action is moving, but getting cut or shot will reduce the regen because you’re now bleeding. Limbs chopped off will make you start losing Trion. I’ll try my best to remain consistent but please tell me if something seems unfair.
– Put “Trigger on!” somewhere on your character sheet. That is also the activation sequence to activate your Trion Body
– No godmodding obviously. I’m pretty strict about that, so if I see something out of line. This includes controlling other people’s characters, controlling the circumstances around you. Insta-killing and all that.
– Each character is limited to 2 Main Triggers and 4 Optional Triggers. I recommend everyone takes a Shield unless you’re using Raygust. You can also swap out your Triggers, but notify me before and and understand that mastering a Trigger takes a lot of skill and effort. ALSO IMPORTANT. YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE OF THE SAME TRIGGER! IE: TWO Shooter or Two Kogetsu! Obviously they have to be one-handed (which most of them are. I think the only restriction is a sniper rifle cause that's two-handed and all.
– No double posting. You will follow all the dS rules on roleplaying
– If you need to chat with other players, please do in OOC
– Have fun! Go beat up some Bamsters! (you’ll see)
– You will be divided up into teams of three. I’ll give you your teams but between all three of you, you guys have to decide who will be the leader and come up with a team name. ______ Squad

Character Sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Class:
Main Triggers: (Max: 2)
Optional Triggers: (Max: 4)
Backstory:
Other:

Extra Part 2: Also, for those who want the information straight from the horse's mouth and want some pretty cool fight scenes to give you some ideas, watch World Trigger episode 14 and 15.
I should warn you, most of the people you see there are A-rank units. The number 1 shooter and number 1 attacker is there, so things get pretty insane. But as a shooter, in this rp you proooobbably won't be able to create that quantity of shots yet.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:26:03 20/10/2015 by Dragon-outcast
#5 Posted: 05:10:19 14/10/2015
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Accepted. And haha, lol. Too much? Oh! I also forgot to add Class: on the character sheet template. But I'm going to assume your class will be Sniper, right?

My bad: I ended up going over the character limit when I put the pictures in. I'm moving the RULES and CHARACTER sheet to this post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

First bold: No, not really, I don't mind reading at all ^_^
Second: Yep, nailed it
Third: No inconvenience to myself
Lastly: I might look up the show once I get past all my current fads(The Gamer, unTouchable, Code Geass, Sword Art Online, Cutie Nark Crusaders 10K, Rightful Heir, MLP Season 5, my drawings I need to catch back up on, some writing stuff I've put off too long, and my job! XD)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#6 Posted: 19:29:56 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
We'll start soon. I hear some other people might join and perhaps more people will look at this. Yeah it's a lot to read, but it's just a cool universe really. But, we'll definitely try to get things going fairly soon.
---
Crystal Clover Blue Sparx Gems: 603
#7 Posted: 04:35:19 20/10/2015
*cracks knuckles* It's been a long time since I've properly RPed. Let's make this happen.
Trigger on!

Name: Levina Tatiana
Personality: Levina is the fearless, thrill-seeking type, always looking for a challenge. She's confident and secure, unafraid of anything(well, besides ghosts), and boasts a large personality. Very tomboyish and a little silly in her behavior, always gesturing when she talks and such.
Though not aggressive, Levina is the type to demand respect from her peers. She has the attitude of someone who is too friendly to turn people against, and too assertive to take on one-on-one. She does not handle disrespect and taunting well, being easy to work up and start an argument with. She is, however, not the blazing short-fuse type. Her agitation is much more of a cold irritation at such behavior.
She's the type to get fidgety sitting still, but enjoys relaxing activities. Levina always has to be active, you see. She can't stand the feeling of not doing anything. Always a fan of competition, games are Levina's favorite activity - whether it be a card game or something more risky, if there's something to lose then Levina wants a part of it. It's particularly noticeable that Levina hates to lose, despite her love of gaming. She thankfully lacks a temper, but can often be a bit sour over losses.
She's generally friendly and enjoys working with others, finding the 'lone wolf' types rather silly, and in worse cases obnoxious. Levina enjoys what she does and is always optimistic and excited to take on any task. Generally, she's a pleasant person, even if somewhat overbearing.
Class: Attacker
Main Triggers: Raygust
Optional Triggers: Bagworm, Teleporter, Fullguard, and of course Bail Out
Backstory: Levina always had an interest in military-type organizations, even as a young child. Her mother and father were both supportive of her chosen lifestyle, helping her along the way with her goal. She enjoyed a rather normal and healthy upbringing before she entered in with Border. She had struggle with her abilities, however, forcing her to spend a very long time in training compared to most others. However, more recently she's been gaining traction, and she dedicates her success to support from her family(of course). She's worked through her problems with consistency, and now feels ready for a new challenge.
Other: Her battle strategy is designed to tag-team with other(probably more offensive) units, due to her weaponry being rather heavy and defensive. She also harbors a secret love of necklaces and rings, though she'd never admit that she's a fan of jewelry due to her dislike of anything 'girly.' Another fun fact is that she is ambidextrous!
I doodled a picture of her physical appearance, too!
---
boop the snoot
#8 Posted: 05:48:03 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted! ALso, you automatically have Bail Out so feel free to choose another. Bail Out is equipped to everyone so you don't have to mention it.

EDIT: since it seems like no one else will be joining, I'll post my character sheet within a day and then we'll start. Sound alright?

Also, since it's only three of us, I'm going to say that just us three will form a team. Obviously we'll have to meet each other first, but basically us three will eventually form a team. Unless one of you feel strongly against that, I'll work things around a bit. Originally if more people joined I would have just had everyone try to form teams on their own, but since we're the only three, we can either just form our own teams with random mooks or just us three be a team in of itself. What do you guys think?

EDIT 2: Here we are!

Name: Tatsuma Akubotch
Personality: Very high-spirited and always optimistic even when things look grim. A lot of the time he takes on things that may be more than he can handle and he’ll do them anyway sometimes forgetting caution or sensible reason. He is always very outgoing and friendly, preferring to spend time with his friends than anything else. He’s always up to help anyone especially if it’s sparring practice, which he ABSOLUTELY enjoys.
Appearance:
http://p1.i.ntere.st/7e51a1136...14b825b_480.jpg
(plz don't kill me. Credit goes to artist, character creator and all that. Yes, I know I know. I could have done better but eh. It's anime.)
Main Triggers: Kogetsu and Shooter
Optional Triggers: Senku, Grasshopper, Chameleon, and Shield
Backstory: Tatsuma always dreamed about being in Border. One time he got too close to the Forbidden zone, the area that Border draws the Gates to and he had to be rescued by some border agents. He watched in awe as they took down the monsters from another dimension. Although he was grounded for a month afterward because of the incident, he always knew he wanted to be in Border. As a kid, he would always mock-practice with sticks and such pretending to be a Border agent. He studied really hard to get in, and now he’s getting to live out his dream. But now that he’s accomplished his goal of getting in, what next? He doesn’t know and although it bothers him a little, honestly he’s here for the thrill and is ready to take on being a B-rank and going out to fight things.
Other:
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:28:27 23/10/2015 by Dragon-outcast
#9 Posted: 23:18:57 24/10/2015
What a snazzy character, dude. ;3 I'm sooo hyped to get started~! Hopefully that'll encourage more people to join up, too.
---
boop the snoot
#10 Posted: 00:09:13 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Cool! We can start and peeps can join if they want to. We start now! And yes I'm typing on a phone so this'll be a little slow. *ahem* To the cafeteria!!! (Idk random starting point generator known as my brain)

B-rank is now officially yours! Congrats on becoming a fully officiialized B-rank agent! Everyone has decided to have a celebratory meal in the cafeteria! Well...the food hasn't changed, but people are meeting up and such. People have also started talking about forming their squads and whatnot. Have fun for now!
---
#11 Posted: 04:48:41 25/10/2015
OOC: I think itd be best if we made a squad together, I can add another character. As Clayton is just a rendition of his pony counterpart, I can still add Colton, his brother, in if need be.

Clayton walked into the cafeteria as things began to kick off. Well wasn't much, but at least the other new B-Rank agents were happy and celebrating. Clayton stuck to the outside of the crowds, but went through the line for his meal as everyone were in their clicks and squads, Clayton decided to take a seat more secluded and quiet. He hadn't picked up his eating utensils, he, even on normal occasions, forgot them often enough that he wasn't even mad about it anymore.
---
#12 Posted: 05:45:01 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Alright, nice! Also, I should mention that even though we put our Triggers on our character sheet, we will be actually physically picking them up after this cafeteria sort of thing. Just so you all know. smilie My plan is to brush up on some monster basics after the cafeteria and explain some of the functions of Border facilities and then we'll get to some fun stuff.

Tatsuma was out celebrating with a can of coke happily drinking away. He got in line and got his food, looking for a place he might wanna eat at. There were a lot of familiar faces especially from during final exams and such. Not a lot of people are able to successfully move to B-rank so there you have it. He spotted Clayton sitting without any utensils. Tatsuma grinned, picked up an extra as he walked by and walked over in a casual manner, sitting across from Clayton. "Umm, Clayton, right?" He vaguely remembered his name. "So, congrats! How does it feel to be in the top 25% of Border?" He asked digging into his meal.
---
#13 Posted: 16:09:03 25/10/2015
Clayton looked up from his tray, seeing as someone approached him with a generous smile and a positive attitude, "Well, I cannot honestly say how I feel about it," he picked up his drink to take a gulp from it, "It's just another phase in life to me, that I must live through to the best of my knowledge," his eyes were an odd red, but looked unpleased and tired. He noticed the second set of cutlery items Tatsuma had grabbed, "You've picked up two sets of utensils, were you aware?"
---
#14 Posted: 16:18:46 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, yeah. Here!" He said, giving the extra set to him. "Well, now we'll really fight monsters. This should be fun." Tatsuma grinned as he kept eating.
---
#15 Posted: 18:38:49 25/10/2015
Clayton retrieved the extra set, and began eating his food steadily as usual, "You take joy out of fighting? Have you ever fought one of THEM before?"

OOC:
Name: Colton
Personality: very bubbly and outgoing, usually very proactive and talkative. Well say and do anything as a dare or just a random idea that comes to mind.can't resistblades ofany sort, he is never in a bad mood, and enjoys being adventurous and free.
Appearance:http://kristywancnu.deviantart...quest-500832195
Main Trigger: scorpion and Kogetsu
Optional triggers: radar; senku; fullguard; teleporter
Back story: grew up being more carefree than his brother, Clayton, and yerned for adventure and excitement. Always willing to protect friends and family, and carries the true essence of loyalty itself. He hadn't really cared for fighting, but didn't mind the idea, as long as he was contributing to a good cause he was in. Entered the Bother Agent school with his older brother, mostly for moral support, but has grown to like the training and the idea of being greater than just some street kid with a passion for good will. He trained mostly in sword skills, even though he felt he didn't need to, but was believed necessary to acquire a blade based Trigger.
Other: prefers to dress lightly, and carry minal gear to increase mobility. Is not weak, and tends to forget his own strengths.
---
#16 Posted: 22:36:13 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Accepted. You didn't have to add him, but I don't mind. Squads are usually 3-4 people so sure. Also there will be an operator but I can just make that a random person that's part of our 'team'.

"Well, it's obviously what we've been trained for. Y'know, C-ranks are not allowed to go fight and all since they're still in training. Now that we're B-rank, it's time to knock some Neighbor heads. And yeah, fighting's fun. It's the thrill of battle. Which strategy is better, yours or the opponents. We won't be fighting mindless creeps, so this'll be an interesting challenge." Tatsuma replied, finishing his food in fairly quick fashion like he normally did. "Now, I'm gonna think about what Trigger I'm gonna choose. Catch ya later!" He said before dashing off. He was way too excited for this. Tatsuma literally couldn't keep still.
---
#17 Posted: 02:16:20 26/10/2015
OOC: ohhhh... See I didn't know what you meant... I thought you were saying we needed one more character to make a team with who we have now.... OK, so if Colton and this "operator" make the team 5, then I can just have Colton part of a different team that regularly coops with our main squad(?).

Clayton watched as Tatsuma ran off. He just shook his head and returned to his food. Before he could take another bite, the spoon was knocked to the side of his head as an arm wrapped around him. The food upon the utensil dropped off to the floor, but the spoon was held firmly in his hand.

"What's up!?" A familiar voice cheered as he was hugged tightly, "Are you ready for the big ceremony? We get our official agent triggers today!" He shook Clayton a little as he refused to let go, "I mean, I'm really excited. I can't wait to get mine!" He let Clayton go and sat with his back against the table, propping his elbows up on the table as he leaned back, "I just know it will be a sword. You saw my scores, I was quite bored here and there as they tried to teach us the trained methods, but I was like, this is too weak, but they didn't let up, so boring, and I excelled in the sparring," his mouth didn't seem to stop, "I've been doing some practice on improving my overall trion, its not going super well, but I feel it-"

"Colton, please," Clayton cut him off, "Can I finish eating before you blow my head off?"

Colton turned about to sit more properly, "Right... Sorry."

Just as Clayton was about to take another try at eating, but it ended up about the same way as Colton lunged over, "Im sorry brother, its just we've trained under different skills so long I've missed you and all. Did I ever tell you about-"

"Colton," Clayton's tone was irritated.

"ohh," Colton backed off, "Yeah..." He sat up and twiddled his fingers.
---
#18 Posted: 06:23:03 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Nah, it'll be fine. Colton can be part of this team. Maybe he can be like a stand-in or something. We'll figure something out.
---
#19 Posted: 15:24:43 26/10/2015
OOC: it's whatevs, man.

Colton had eaten already, and chatted with a few of his friends he got to know back in the sparring sessions. He followed Clayton as he put his tray away, "If we are in a squad together, you'll have to be careful, I cannot guarantee I'll be able to cover you. I suggest you listen to what I say from now on."

Colton walked with his hands up behind his head, "And I can't guarantee I will listen ALL the time," he said with a big smile, "But that's if we are on a team together. It's the military there are never any guarantees," he added as the walked the hallway.
---
#20 Posted: 15:56:34 26/10/2015
ooc: since our characters are newbies to actual combat it wouldn't be very weird if the highter-ups put some in 5-man groups for safety purposes, right? o3o

Levina was about ready to explode. Not literally, of course, but she felt rather nauseous from all her energy. Her excitement was far too great for her to even think about being hungry, but she'd stopped by the cafeteria anyway to celebrate with a friend. Her beloved friend, however, was extremely hungry and was way more interested in eating than listening to her babble about her excitement for achieving her life-long dream of being able to 'fight stuff and be cool.' She'd spent more time than she'd wanted being an c-rank, and it felt like an eternity of training and disappointment was finally over! She was talking about this when she noticed her friend didn't even look like he was listening.
"Ohhh, you don't care, do you?" snorted Levina, already knowing she'd given this speech about a dozen times before, "That's fine, I know you gotta eat. I'll go... bug someone else? Or maybe visit the bathroom, I think I might throw up from all this!! It's great!"
"Don't throw up." was all her friend had to say, which made her roll her eyes at him and get up. Her nausea had gotten worse, she had to admit, so she decided to walk it off.
Hopping up to her feet, she stuffed her hands in her pockets and made for the door, deciding to pace a couple laps around the cafeteria to expel some of that energy. This wasn't unusual for her, after all, and she'd gotten used to pacing the hallways. She was pretty sure other people knew it was common for her to pace a couple laps when she'd gotten too excited, too, which immediately made her feel slightly embarrassed. She couldn't help it, though! After all this time she'd finally achieved her life-long dream to be one of the few who get to go out there and really achieve something in this world, and to help people and risk their lives to keep everyone safe from disaster! What about that was not kinda-queezy-from-excitement material?
She was finishing her first lap when someone else[Tatsuma] dashed from the cafeteria, obviously equally as energetic as she was, startling her so much that she jumped, placing her hand on her chest from her heart skipping a beat. She then proceeded to snort at herself and start laughing, snickering at how easily she'd been scared by the door of all things. Plenty of people were starting to leave the cafeteria now, and it seemed lunchtime was starting to come to a close.
"Aaaaaand I ate nothing... Good job, Levina!" she patted herself on the back, deciding she didn't mind, and that she kinda' wanted to see why that guy had been racing down the hall like he had somewhere to be. He seemed to be one of a handful of people she hadn't talked to yet, too. She picked up the pace and went after him, though tried not to be creepy about it by calling, "Hey, wait up a second!! Where're you going?"
---
boop the snoot
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#21 Posted: 16:03:08 26/10/2015
ooc: i might join. I just need to read over the first post more to decide on what to do for my character. but until then I do know that his name is Ryden (yes i know I got it from Metal gear uprising. kind of did that on purpose.) and he will be an Attacker class fighter. the rest I still ned to work on though.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#22 Posted: 22:22:01 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma spun around at the voice. "Oh, hi! I uhhh, was trying to figure out what Triggers I want to use. We're choosing them next class and I don't know which ones I want!" He said in a fast-paced speech. Tatsuma stopped. "Sorry, I know I've seen you around but I don't think we've formally met. I'm Tatsuma!" He said, flashing a smile to Levina and holding out his hand.

In the back of his mind, Tatsuma was still going through his dilemma. Shooter, Attacker, Shooter, Attacker, Shooter, Attacker. Gaahhh! Which one. I love both. Hmm...

ooc: that is true. But I have another thing for...the three-person group that will be...quite fun later. If we get to that. But yeah, we can do whatever for now. You'll form squads but obviously they aren't going to send a squad out one at a time it's kind of more like the buddy system in camps and such. These be the people you take care of and work out teamwork stuff with. That sort of thing.
Also, welcome Shade. I'll have to look over your character sheet once your done but yeah, join on in.
---
#23 Posted: 22:43:30 26/10/2015
Character Sheet:
Name: Ryden
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally(his build makes him look weak), slightly above average intelligence, viscus especially in battle.
Appearance:6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet
Main Triggers: Kogetsu, scorpien
Optional Triggers: Fullguard, Radar, Bagworm, and Grasshopper
Backstory: was once an ordinary person then after an accident happened he went missing and appeared 2 years later stumbling onto the Border agency grounds he got reaquainted with society and in a year or so was able to pass all the written tests with flying colors. keeping in tune with the natural instincts of an animal that he obtaind and capable of fighting like a savage beast. once he is in a rage almost nothing can stop him. any other information about him or his past remains unknown to date.
Other:we'll see
Trigger on!
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 12 times - Last edited at 15:12:56 22/05/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#24 Posted: 00:02:25 27/10/2015
Levina jogged herself up to the formerly-running man, pausing to hear what he had to say. His name sounded familiar - probably a friend of a friend knew who he was or something - and she recognized his face, at least.
"Nope, don't think I've talked to you before! But hey, nice to meechya' Tatsuma! The name's Levina - Levina Tatiana if you wanna be specific," she nodded a little, shaking his hand firmly and beaming with excitement, "Oh, yeah, that's right! We're gonna pick our official triggers, huh? The reeeaaal deal. You still don't know what you want? Kinda' surprised, but that's cool. Do you even know if you're gonna be an attacker or gunner or shooter yet?"

ooc: oh okay, d-o, that's cool too! you got this all planned out, so i'll just trust your judgement. X3
---
boop the snoot
#25 Posted: 03:26:34 27/10/2015
Colton spotted Tatsuma and Levina talking in the hall and ran ahead of Clayton to meet them, "You guys talking about your triggers?" He hopped in, "Don't mean to interrupt, but I just can't wait to get mine. If they have any blade triggers, that's where I'll be!" He made a big grin, "My brother is going to get a sniper, he doesn't really like conflict so he has a more support idea in mind. Me personally will get in close, I wanna see just how skillful the neighbors are with swords," he was a little jumpy every time he mentioned a blade, "Its going to be intencw, but the adventure is so worth it!"

Clayton approached as Colton was talking. He stopped just behind his brother and awaited the others' reactions before stepping in.
---
#26 Posted: 03:45:58 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc; Yeee, I got dis!

"I don't know! I like all three classes!" Tatsuma exclaimed in despair. He started pacing around in front of them. "I don't think I'll be a sniper, but I like all of the other ones!" He frowned, crossing his arms before him. "Oh hey Clayton and...Colton right? I guess everyone's finishing up." He checked the time and then nodded. "Alright, we got like 10 minutes. Hrmmm..." He went back to thinking. Then he looked up. "Well, what triggers do you guys want?"
---
#27 Posted: 05:14:13 27/10/2015
Levina jumped, gasping slightly as she hadn't seen Colton and Clayton approaching. She then tried not to laugh at herself for how jumpy she was being. She waves to them as Tatsuma named them each, feeling mildly intimidated by the looming figure of Clayton just sort of in the background. It was like he was judging them or something. She nodded to Colton despite this, smoothly recovering from her miniature heart attack by pretending it never happened.
"Ahh, yep! Triggers indeed... Oh yeah! I completely forgot about sniper classes!" she put a hand on her forehead, seeming startled at herself for forgetting, "They're really awesome! For a while I considered being a sniper for a little while, but like... There's no way I could be that far from the action, y'know? I gotta be really in the battle, and there's no way I could be that careful or accurate with a rifle!"
She looked back over to Tatsuma at his question, seeming to become even more excited as she nearly bounced in place as she spoke, "My trigger preference? I'm gonna get the biggest available sword I can get, duh! I mean, who does't want a giant terrifying blade of destruction!? That's my goal in life. My goal in life is to have a giant terrifying blade of destruction. And I'm gonna get it today!! I've never been this excited for a class ever!"
Realizing she must've seemed rather childish from her word choice, she tried to calm herself down a little, clearing her throat before continuing, "But, uh... Erm, I mean, obviously I have a plan for having a giant sword like that..! Kinda' would have to rely on my teammates a lot, though... Speaking of, are you guys anxious about teaming up? I kinda' am. I'm just hoping we get good teams, y'know? Triggers are great but if we get teammates with bad chemistry then the triggers don't matter as much. I'm actually nervous, to be honest! And that, I'll have you all know, basically never happens!"
---
boop the snoot
#28 Posted: 05:57:50 27/10/2015
Colton smiled brightly as usual, "I loveblades in general.they require more skill and precision than most guns," he stated, "I love stood challenge, but a big heavyswordis not my forté. I'm going for s lighter weaponthst I can maneuver quickly and make fast strikes or blocks if need be. I'm more about speed and mobility, so relying on others isn't always required, and I can assist more freely."

Clayton looked back to the cafeteria door as a few other people were making their way out as well. He stepped to the side, up close to the wall near by, "We should go, no need to be late. It's best to be as early as possible actually. It shows enthusiasm and pride, and that's what the higher ups like to see from us."
---
#29 Posted: 07:15:11 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah, I see I see." Tatsuma said, still thinking. He looked at Clayton. "Yeah, you're probably right. And well, since we kind of all have the same goal of not letting Neighbors destroy our cities, I hope we'll find some way to work with our teams." He said smiling. Tatsuma began walking out of the cafeteria. "Well, I guess we better get going then. I think I've decided."
---
#30 Posted: 16:11:30 28/10/2015
ooc: ok i finished the character sheet. finally. just tell me if i'm accepted or not.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#31 Posted: 17:48:21 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: I can't accept it because it is missing something that requires you to go over and read the rules again so you understand well, the rules of this RP. As far as the actual character sheet, I'm slightly confused with "Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements". There aren't like, elemental powers in this roleplay and you don't have special powers. You are still a normal human in this roleplay. Also, if you look at every other character's backstory in this roleplay, they all allude to something having to do with getting into the Border agency. Just for consistency sake, how would a character like yours get into this almost kind of a special government army if your character is a beastly savage guy? Obviously he'd have to be smart and take written tests and all that too y'know. Study hard to get into this academy-like place. Just a little more clarification on that in the backstory and I think you're good to go.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea so it isn't that your character is bad, but I want you to go a little deeper into this character for me. Give me all the details of his backstory too. Hold nothing back.
---
#32 Posted: 19:25:50 28/10/2015
Clayton nodded slightly and began walking the hall with the others that had come this way. Colton had stayed with Tatsuma and Levina for a moment before he noticed Clayton walking away. Running up after his brother, he waved back to Tatsuma and Levina as the brothers now headed to the class they wet anticipating to get their triggers from.
---
#33 Posted: 19:44:51 28/10/2015
ooc: ok i'll see what i can do. oh my bad on the elements part. I copy and past backstories and personalities and i forgot to edit it i'll fix that right away.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:49:15 28/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#34 Posted: 20:07:59 28/10/2015
ooc: i know i shouldn't double post but i will make this an exeption. I finished fixing my character sheet so i hope this will pass your approval. i don't wan't to reveal to much about his backstory because he is meant to be more of a mystery also he went missing when he was like 17 or 16 so it was a fairly reasent event but he had been working on joining for a long while so he has been preparing for passing written tests and things like that since he was a kid. anything else will remain a mystery until someone gains his trust and makes him comfertable with telling his past to them. other wise he will remain a mystery.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#35 Posted: 15:26:55 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: That's okay. Alright, so far your character sheet is perfect. I will say as a note for future roleplays, at least for me. The backstory on your character sheet isn't what everyone knows within the actual roleplay, so it's okay to put in your character sheet his past at least so that the GM can confirm it is consistent with his/her world. I won't force you or anything here though. It's good enough for me.

There is one tiny thing though before I accept you. Forgive me for being a little picky, but I'm sure you possibly haven't encountered this before, so let me help you. It's something you have to put on your character sheet. It's something stated within the Rules so go back and read them to make one last little edit to your sheet. Then you're good to go.

Now, you may ask "why do I need this?" And it's basically to let me know you read the rules and everything.
---
#36 Posted: 15:35:29 29/10/2015
ooc: ok i'll see what i missed. ok fixed it. *cracks nuckles* "It's time for Jack the Ripper to Let em' Rip!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:42:12 29/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#37 Posted: 22:40:53 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: awesome. Accepted! All clear.
---
#38 Posted: 20:57:27 30/10/2015
ooc: um just a quick cheak up here um were are we located at right now so i can get a refrence as to were to start?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#39 Posted: 05:28:21 31/10/2015
OOC: Our characters are currently in a hallway outside the cafeteria. We are on our way to the next class where we are expected to receive our Triggers.
I made the last story based post, so... Who's next! XD
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#40 Posted: 10:26:20 31/10/2015
ooc: I plan on joining in, but currently I am occupied with real life things. Give me a day or so, so that I can properly analyze this. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#41 Posted: 15:28:04 31/10/2015
Ooc: i just made one change in Ryden's character sheet hope it's ok.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#42 Posted: 08:40:24 01/11/2015
OOC: Ok I think I got it right. Although I am a bit confused about the gunner's weapons. Is there a specific pistol or rifle that is used? Or does the make and model not really matter?

Name: Roy Bonnet
Personality: Generally carefree, not wanting to worry about 'the big picture'. Feels like he is a simple person who enjoys simple things like: a good fight, guns, cigars and whiskey. Doesn't like to complicate his life, although he is often smarter than he lets on. Often has a contrasting thought process. For example he feels a lot of humans are scum but also feels pride in being a part of such a powerful and adaptive species, and feels it is his duty to protect the race as a whole. Enjoys a good time, but knows when to be serious and get down to business. His biggest flaw would have to be his pride, which can often prevent him from making the correct decisions, although it is also one of his driving factors.
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/...ender-335292263 (not my picture, the owner is in the link)
Class: Gunner
Main Triggers: Revolvers, and a lever shotgun
Optional Triggers: Teleporter, Radar, Shield, Bail out
Backstory: Grew up on a farm, where he enjoyed shooting and hunting with his father. Went to school and had a plan until life came in and beat the childhood right out of him. Spent the following years drifting from bar to bar drinking, fighting and just trying to survive, usually from tips of his guitar. After the Neighbors came around he straightened out his life in hopes of doing something that actually matters.
Other: "Thank God for the Neighbors, otherwise I would be just another useless drunk" -Roy
Trigger On! BABY!!!!!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:17:08 02/11/2015 by SandmanOfTexas
#43 Posted: 13:49:13 01/11/2015
Ryden was heading to the cafiteria when he saw a group of people talking. Curious he decides to approch them to see what they're talking about.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#44 Posted: 06:01:11 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: ah, sorry i didn't clarify. Gunner weapons are your standard either assault rifle, pistol, or shotgun that shoot Trion bullets. I'm pretty sure that all gunners and shooters can use all the bullet types, so you don't have to put them.
I'll edit my post but basically as a Gunner, just put if you want like an assault rifle, a pistol, shotgun etc.
Gunners get specialized Optional Triggers that are just for them just so you know.

Everyone started exiting from the cafe. The bell had rung and with older B-rank agents guiding the new ones, all the new B-rank agents were filed into a very large and spacious room. The room was as big as a basketball court and it was filled with Triggers neatly categorized into compartments on the side of the room. There was a big table in the middle and in the left corner of the room, another area was sealed off by railings, but in the middle of it was a floating Trion dummy that is used for practice. It hovered about half a foot in the air and just looked kind of like a fat bowling ball pin with two target rings. One on the head and one on the body. Then one of the previous teachers you had as a C-rank agent came out with a microphone. "Congratulations on being promoted to B-rank." He said, smiling. "Here you'll now get your combat-ready Triggers. We'll call you by name for you to come up and choose your Trigger. There are three stations with operators that will help you customize your Trigger. Just tell them what you want, and they'll put the Triggers into your Trigger Holder." He paused for a moment before continuing. "After you choose your Trigger and when the next person is being called up, go over to the dummy, activate your Trigger and even test an attack if you so desire."
---
#45 Posted: 06:24:19 02/11/2015
Deciding not to wast time he stood ready to get his triggers having already decided on his triggers.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#46 Posted: 06:25:46 02/11/2015
OOC: ok then, does this mean I am limited to only a certain amount of guns? I would like to be able to use dual revolvers for asteriod and a lever action shotgun(similar to the model 1887) for meteor. I was planning on going for a western theme(for reasons). However if I am limited to only a certain amount or type of weapons let me know and I will make it work. This is my preferred set up, partially because not many where going for the gunner class, but if it does not fit into the criteria I don't mind changing it.
---
#47 Posted: 15:55:11 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: yeah, but what your asking is fine. However, all Gunners and Shooters can use all the different shots. Asteroid, Viper, Meteor, and Hound are just the different types of bullets you can shoot regardless if it's from a pistol or assault rifle.
---
#48 Posted: 20:18:10 02/11/2015
OOC: Alright, I replaced the main triggers with the gun set then. If this is okay, may I begin?
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#49 Posted: 21:19:40 02/11/2015
(is there room for a humble joker?)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#50 Posted: 21:31:03 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yes, accepted! And of course, there always is room. I don't mind you being a joker, but of course, just be realistic within the roleplay. This isn't exactly a high-school with class clowns and all that.
---
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me