Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > "I wouldn't sell my house to a Muslim!" - Paulin Handson.
Page 1 of 1
"I wouldn't sell my house to a Muslim!" - Paulin Handson. [CLOSED]
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#1 Posted: 22:13:58 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Putting this in Stuff and Nonsense b/c dat's what is eees. (The minister calling her out for being a white supremacist is gonna have a field day with that one)

Note: Name may be spelt incorrectly, I honestly don't give a crap enough to check.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:50 08/10/2015 by QueenChrysalis
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 23:27:49 08/10/2015
I mean like who cares

I mean

Youre wrong

But like

who the hell cares
---
now its time to get funky
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 23:34:37 08/10/2015
This happened in 2010?

Okay, someone said something you don't agree with, and that I don't, and is discrimating.

Are you expecting a whole gang of people to start hating on this lady or conservative ideas or something now?
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#4 Posted: 23:38:06 08/10/2015
oh boohoo
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#5 Posted: 23:41:34 08/10/2015
nice to know who i should i avoid
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 23:42:46 08/10/2015
Wait what.

Okay.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#7 Posted: 00:41:38 09/10/2015
Now that's nice to know.

*Waddles away*
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7128
#8 Posted: 02:09:50 09/10/2015
okay then.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#9 Posted: 02:13:34 09/10/2015
*goes into politics thread hoping for an intelligent and civil conversation*

[User Posted Image]
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#10 Posted: 02:14:55 09/10/2015
politics suck they're all racist or corrupt or everything in between and for some stupid reason people vote for the worst (or the government just decides who they want to be elected to **** on the country more)
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#11 Posted: 02:19:27 09/10/2015
Quote: Thunderdragon14
politics suck they're all racist or corrupt or everything in between and for some stupid reason people vote for the worst (or the government just decides who they want to be elected to **** on the country more)

I literally can't deal with American politics because every other person is corrupt or just plain stupid, and I don't see any candidates that share my viewpoints.
#12 Posted: 02:19:48 09/10/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

I literally can't deal with American politics because every other person is corrupt or just plain stupid, and I don't see any candidates that share my viewpoints.

the only good one is bernie sanders
if trump wins we are ****ed
---
#13 Posted: 02:23:03 09/10/2015

I don't even FULLY agree with Bernie.
There isn't a candidate that I really think is worth voting for. None of them have my views. Bernie is the best one right now, but (unfortunately) it still looks as though it's going to be Trump vs Hillary, and if it comes down to that I'm not even voting, our country is screwed either way.
#14 Posted: 02:23:18 09/10/2015

Bernie Sanders, Ben Carson, and Carly Fiorina seem to be the best overall candidates so far imo.
#15 Posted: 02:24:30 09/10/2015

There isn't a candidate that I really think is worth voting for. None of them have my views. Bernie is the best one right now, but (unfortunately) it still looks as though it's going to be Trump vs Hillary, and if it comes down to that I'm not even voting, our country is screwed either way.

agreed
i can't imagine how much worse this country its gonna be in the next 30 years
we're all brainwashed, delusional, and we refuse to stand up to corrupt authority because we're all scared to
but who wouldn't be?
---
#16 Posted: 02:24:58 09/10/2015

There are a lot of things I don't like about both Trump and Hillary, but Trump's are more opinionated, and about his beliefs and attitude, while Hillary is her attitude, and what she's done. Trump wins in Hillary vs Trump, but I still favor the ones I mentioned above^
#17 Posted: 02:32:52 09/10/2015

agreed
we're all brainwashed, delusional, and we refuse to stand up to corrupt authority because we're all scared to
but who wouldn't be?

>implying we aren't already brainwashed, delusional, and in fear

Quote: Badwolfmichael

There are a lot of things I don't like about both Trump and Hillary, but Trump's are more opinionated, and about his beliefs and attitude, while Hillary is her attitude, and what she's done. Trump wins in Hillary vs Trump, but I still favor the ones I mentioned above^

Can we just have like a fusion of Bernie, Carson, and Fiorina??? We have the technology, it'd be nice.

The way I see it, if it's down to those two, you're either voting for an idiot or a liar, and I just can't bring myself to support either of them. They're both demons imo.
#18 Posted: 02:35:11 09/10/2015

agreed
but who wouldn't be?

Can we just have like a fusion of Bernie, Carson, and Fiorina??? We have the technology, it'd be nice.

The way I see it, if it's down to those two, you're either voting for an idiot or a liar, and I just can't bring myself to support either of them. They're both demons imo.

That'd be perfect <3
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#19 Posted: 02:35:34 09/10/2015

- - -
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#20 Posted: 02:38:27 09/10/2015

agreed
but who wouldn't be?

That'd be perfect <3

A man after my own heart <3

Seriously though, why can't we have someone like that? What did America do to deserve our mega candidate to be split up like that? Oh yeah, a lot of things...
#21 Posted: 02:43:59 09/10/2015

That'd be perfect <3

Seriously though, why can't we have someone like that? What did America do to deserve our mega candidate to be split up like that? Oh yeah, a lot of things...

Well, I wouldn't go to blaming the country for that, I don't think it's the people's fault, rather the people in control's fault.
Even though we could have done something about it, the country's been in a slow but steady decline. Hopefully, 2016 will bring a big change, hopefully for the better.
#22 Posted: 02:45:15 09/10/2015

That'd be perfect <3

Well, I wouldn't go to blaming the country for that, I don't think it's the people's fault, rather the people in control's fault.
Even though we could have done something about it, the country's been in a slow but steady decline. Hopefully, 2016 will bring a big change, hopefully for the better.

the senate is a major obstacle
the old coots make a lot of the decisions and they are all really ****ed up in the head
why isn't anything done about them?
---
#23 Posted: 03:40:50 09/10/2015

the senate is a major obstacle
the old coots make a lot of the decisions and they are all really ****ed up in the head
why isn't anything done about them?

Both the senate AND the House. It's just a constant deadlock.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#24 Posted: 06:12:07 09/10/2015
she's australian and in australia

of course no one here will care about her racism towards muslims
---
self professed austGAYlian
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me