darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Pop fizz and soda skimmer double pack?
Page 1 of 1
Pop fizz and soda skimmer double pack? [CLOSED]
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#1 Posted: 09:05:25 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry if this is old news or incorrect but on the back of the terrafin double packs it has a pic of jet vac+stream and pop fizz and soda skimmer,
So pop fizz and soda skimmer double pack confirmed?
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#2 Posted: 09:18:13 08/10/2015
Absolutely. It's one of my most anticipated releases. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#3 Posted: 11:02:43 08/10/2015
Yeah. It was leaked by myskylanders.de a little while ago.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 11:42:47 08/10/2015
Sorry but, is there a confirmed Double Pack for any of the brand new Skylanders and his/her vehicle?

I've only heard of revamps Double Packs so far so I'm actually starting to question whether they are planned or not.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5 Posted: 12:04:59 08/10/2015
I bet the Terrafin Triple Pack is going to have Bone Bash Roller Brawl + Tomb Buggy + Splatter Splasher on the back.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#6 Posted: 12:24:19 08/10/2015
Just an FYI, keep in mind the Triples/Doubles always come out significantly after the single releases. If the releases are consistent with the previous 3 years, we will get the singles right before Christmas and won't see the other packs until mid-January. If you are one that wants things as soon as possible, the Double Pack won't be an option. But, if you want to save money and are patient, it will be a great option. We still haven't gotten wide release of the first set of Double Packs.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#7 Posted: 12:27:20 08/10/2015
Just want throw this out but walmart has already gotten the two doubles about a few weeks earlier than other stores so maybe the dual packs are this years walmart exclusive for a limited time like with whirlwind and drill sargent during SSA? Regardless it still took walmart 6 days after launch to get them in
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#8 Posted: 13:08:25 08/10/2015
Quote: defpally
Just an FYI, keep in mind the Triples/Doubles always come out significantly after the single releases. If the releases are consistent with the previous 3 years, we will get the singles right before Christmas and won't see the other packs until mid-January. If you are one that wants things as soon as possible, the Double Pack won't be an option. But, if you want to save money and are patient, it will be a great option. We still haven't gotten wide release of the first set of Double Packs.

Also keep in mind that some triple packs of Skylanders from the Trap Team era never made it to the US. I have an imported triple pack from Amazon Germany that contains Bat Spin, Hog Wild Fryno, and Cobra Cadabra which was never distributed to US retail. There's certain things which may be leaked on that German website which may never come to US stores. The Giants triple pack which included Series 2 Bash was never sold in the US either.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#9 Posted: 13:53:04 08/10/2015
Quote: chained skull
Just want throw this out but walmart has already gotten the two doubles about a few weeks earlier than other stores so maybe the dual packs are this years walmart exclusive for a limited time like with whirlwind and drill sargent during SSA? Regardless it still took walmart 6 days after launch to get them in

No, some Targets had them on Day 1 (they were register locked for 10/2 though). It was just a case of stocking. TRU is just at times slow on stocking the multi packs, not because of any exclusivity issues.

And yes, we have definitely been left out on some of the later multi-packs in the US. It's a great bargain to wait for them, but typically Wave 3 is pretty easy to find after a month or so, so being patient to see isn't that bad. I definitely wouldn't wait for Wave 4 or 5 multi-packs.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#10 Posted: 15:14:28 08/10/2015
For that 1$ bargain of buying the combo pack instead of both single packs, it's not that useful to wait for it.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#11 Posted: 16:27:59 08/10/2015
Quote: ultyzaus
For that 1$ bargain of buying the combo pack instead of both single packs, it's not that useful to wait for it.

At least in the current combo packs we get characters that aren't going to be released for another few months and like the BB roller brawl combo pack we can get roller brawl before her single release along with the soda skimmer combo pack as well hell I got the combo pack for jet vac and jet stream and I got jet stream few days before its release and normal jetvac way before his single pack
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me