Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Is It Odd... [CLOSED]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1 Posted: 03:54:00 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
That I know a boy and a girl that have sleepovers every night?

>.>
---
Spread those positive vibes
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 03:58:49 08/10/2015
Random Thoughts topic
---
words. letters. filler.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 04:03:53 08/10/2015
You sure they aren't siblings and they just live in the same house?

Idk, it depends on the situation. Some people are just close like that and spend all of their time together, but just because they are a guy and a girl that doesn't automatically mean they're sleeping together or anything. And if they are in fact sleeping together and this is a nightly thing, they must have a lot of energy and I want to know where their parents are. Or maybe it's a more personal thing and there's an actual reason why someone is sleeping over at the other person's house every night. It's hard to tell.

But do you actually mean every single night, or do you just mean that it's so often it feels like every night?
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#4 Posted: 04:11:38 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
You sure they aren't siblings and they just live in the same house?

Idk, it depends on the situation. Some people are just close like that and spend all of their time together, but just because they are a guy and a girl that doesn't automatically mean they're sleeping together or anything. And if they are in fact sleeping together and this is a nightly thing, they must have a lot of energy and I want to know where their parents are. Or maybe it's a more personal thing and there's an actual reason why someone is sleeping over at the other person's house every night. It's hard to tell.

But do you actually mean every single night, or do you just mean that it's so often it feels like every night?

No, I mean. they 100% aren't even related, and she comes over [i]every, single, night.[/i ]It's pretty odd.
---
Spread those positive vibes
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#5 Posted: 10:48:44 08/10/2015
Maybe she lives in an abusive home environment, and her mum gets drunk and beats her up all the time.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#6 Posted: 10:54:05 08/10/2015
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Maybe she lives in an abusive home environment, and her mum gets drunk and beats her up all the time.

That's what I was going to say. Someone I know is in that situation, and they now live with their grandmother.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#7 Posted: 11:48:32 08/10/2015
Makin' babies.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#8 Posted: 11:50:34 08/10/2015
as jesus once said, they are probably sexing it up
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me