Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Does your name affect how you act?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Does your name affect how you act? [CLOSED]
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#51 Posted: 21:52:42 09/10/2015
Warning! NSFW

Nate

a sexual action performed by a man that involves having heterosexual relations and ejaculating vertically into one's own mouth, instead of onto or into the female. Also can be done as a solo ejaculation move.
1. Guy 1: "Yo, I definitely pulled a nate last night, shot it right into my mouth, she had no idea what was going on!"
Guy 2: "Man I've got to try that, but how's the taste?"
2. That girl was so nasty, i blacked in before i came, luckily i still had enough time to pull out and pull a nate
3. So I'm J.O.'ing last night and yawned right as i came, landed right in my mouth. I think it was the first unintentional pulling a nate ever.

WTF
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#52 Posted: 23:36:28 09/10/2015
Urban Dictionary: Quote:
1. The name of a girl who is beautiful, strong, and intelligent. One who is easy to fall in love with but impossible to let go. She is funny, exciting, and enthusiastic. Courtney has an amazing personality that appeals to every person fortunate enough to meet her. Her eyes are captivating, her smile, intoxicating, and her heart lights the darkest, coldest souls and fills them with happiness. She is the reason why I believe in love.

2. Another word for perfection.

3. God's most precious and wonderful angel.
If there's one thing for certain in this world of confusion, it's that Courtney is everything to me.

lel

I have a name that means "from the court" and I'm a Libra, the zodiac sign that embodies fairness and justice. I'm gonna be an awesome judge.

If I cared for being one, that is.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#53 Posted: 02:38:19 10/10/2015
Quote:
A beautiful girl who’s smart, honest and gentle, but she can also be aggressive. She likes to make random noises. She has eyes that sparkle under the light and sometimes change colour but are usually green. She loves chocolate. She rarely feels fear, she has rosy cheeks and always seems to have a gorgeous smile on her face. She’s not afraid of her sexuality. Although her hands always seem to be cold her heart is very warm, and her kiss gives a feeling like no other.

My name according to the Urban Dictionary lol.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#54 Posted: 02:51:26 10/10/2015
Quote: Urban Dictionary "Sarah"
A quiet, sensitive girl. Loves animals and loves to be with people. Not selfish and thinks of others constantly. Doesn't always revolve her life around guys, and thinks education is more important.

A cool girl, generally pretty, smart and funny. into expressing herself through music, art, and or acting. fun to be around, and even though she may not know it, shes loved by everyone. people who hate her, either hate her for something she did or hate her out of jealousy. Shes very romantic and a little bookish, but can also be sexy when she wants to. Usually very happy/positive, unless something emotionally or mentally crushing happens.

Picked the two longest ones. Would have put the third one but the spelling was awful and was too lazy to fix. So here you go. Lawl.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#55 Posted: 23:07:03 10/10/2015
Steven quite literally means "crown". I would much rather keep my animate traits rather than recess to a piece of headwear. But I don't think my first name affects how I act. My last name, Popick, derived from the Polish-Hebrew name "Popikowski" does raise a lot of questions however.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#56 Posted: 12:50:49 13/10/2015
Nope.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#57 Posted: 14:23:42 13/10/2015
I'm not sure why it would.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#58 Posted: 00:02:57 14/10/2015
I don't know if Mariel does have to do with way of acting or it has a meaning...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me