Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
hi im the new [CLOSED]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#51 Posted: 09:01:15 07/10/2015
Quote: Aura24
And yet he wonders why some users are so irritated and disruptive towards him.

Quote: BlackWing116

I realy don't wish to nitpick on users, but in my honest opinion, it seems some people just wish to fit in in ways that seem unappealing towards others, perhaps even freaking out...

It was a joke, I was meaning to be like that.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#52 Posted: 09:03:30 07/10/2015
Quote: LittleWizard

I realy don't wish to nitpick on users, but in my honest opinion, it seems some people just wish to fit in in ways that seem unappealing towards others, perhaps even freaking out...

If it is a joke, you're doing the joke numerious times. In my own opinion, you've made the joke, with severall banned users, a tad too much.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#53 Posted: 10:27:18 07/10/2015

If it is a joke, you're doing the joke numerious times. In my own opinion, you've made the joke, with severall banned users, a tad too much.

This, or am I not allowed to contribute?
---
now its time to get funky
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#54 Posted: 16:01:32 07/10/2015
Yeah it was gnarly but please please please do not take this as an excuse to be mean or harass new users. They're not always returning users and if it turns out to be a new person and they are treated like this upon starting, they're just going to be driven away and S&N will retain the rather unwelcoming reputation it has.
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#55 Posted: 16:04:26 07/10/2015
Quote: CAV
Yeah it was gnarly but please please please do not take this as an excuse to be mean or harass new users. They're not always returning users and if it turns out to be a new person and they are treated like this upon starting, they're just going to be driven away and S&N will retain the rather unwelcoming reputation it has.

Why was he banned? His main account isn't banned, and he did nothing wrong.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#56 Posted: 16:42:40 07/10/2015

Safety reasons.

Though it saddens me that we aren't giving him a chance to redeem himself or prove that he's a bit more responsible
---
you never saw me
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#57 Posted: 17:24:14 07/10/2015

He posted his password publicly, someone changed the password. He then made a second account, gave his password to someone else, and was ripto'd. Besides his password, he also posted his full name and address publicly. Ultimately, his actions led to an addition in the ofrum rules that common sense should tell you not to do anyway.

Quote: Da Rulez
Do not post your account information
You are responsible for the security of your account, letting other forum members use it will result a lengthy suspension or permanent ban of your account. If you see somebody posting such information, for example their password, please report it and contact a moderator if there is one online. Misusing another person's account will also affect your own account's status.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#58 Posted: 17:32:41 07/10/2015
holy **** i just realized i bet they added that because of the gnarly incident
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#59 Posted: 18:26:47 07/10/2015
hi im the new
hi im the new
hi im not the new.
your not new at all.
deal with it smilie

Boom.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#60 Posted: 18:35:55 07/10/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
holy **** i just realized i bet they added that because of the gnarly incident

No, he added that in the rules after another user we come to know was inspired by gnarly and posted his password publicly in an attempt to be famous.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:22 07/10/2015 by Aura24
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me