Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Darkest Times of Rakianight: Enternal Darkness & Evil Spirits
Page 1 of 1
The Darkest Times of Rakianight: Enternal Darkness & Evil Spirits [CLOSED]
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#1 Posted: 07:09:18 28/12/2008 | Topic Creator
This Fanfic is after Spyro had just passed away Alright I'll start when Spyro is about to die
Part 1:The Purple Dragon lives I mean Dies
At the Mountain of Malefor....
Spyro is about to jump off the edge to fall into the acid. His wings were tied together so he can't fly. As soon as Cynder heard what is happening with her stomach with an egg inside. She tried to fly and was able to fly. Sparx was the messenger that Spyro sent to Cynder. At the edge of the Well of Souls Spyro said to himself "so world this is it for me. I'm sorry Cynder so very sorry" Spyro had just jumped but too late Cynder and Sparx had just came behind him "SPYRO STOP PLEASE YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF!" Yelled Cynder. "CYND....." Spyro was about to yell Cynder but too late for himself he fell into the acid. Cynder had a tear in her eye "SSSPPPYYYRRROOO NOOOO just remember I love you" Cryied Cynder. She was still watching the acid to see if he lived before her very eyes a dragon skull floated up on to the surface of the acid. "Cynder let's just go he's dead" Sparx sadly said to Cynder "yep I-I know just you never had the same conection as me for Spyro how are we going to tell Flash and Nina that he died". Cynder flew away to the Swamp and never come back to the Well of Souls again she felt a need something she had to lay the egg......
#2 Posted: 07:43:03 28/12/2008 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

This is Rakianight he is a converxity Element
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:43:29 28/12/2008 by Dark Cynder_27
Fire Legend Gold Sparx Gems: 2608
#3 Posted: 07:47:37 28/12/2008
awesome dragon and story!
---
I AM GONE.
Cynderluvie Green Sparx Gems: 303
#4 Posted: 08:08:51 28/12/2008
Nice! How'z 'bout u put another chapter, like, Spyro lives again! smilie
---
Crestfallsmilie @ ChickenSmoothie! Is willing to trade pets!
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#5 Posted: 13:17:35 28/12/2008
HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THOSE PICTURES UP LIKE THE ONE OF RAKIANIGHT!!!???? TELL ME BEFORE I GO INSANE!!!!!
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#6 Posted: 14:13:30 28/12/2008
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/help/

Read this!
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
#7 Posted: 23:33:21 28/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys I'll keep goingsmilie

PART 2: A Voice Inside Cynder's Head
at the Swamp.....
Cynder was running towards Nina and Flash and stopped in front of their home. "Flash Nina this may be a shock it's about Spyro" Cynder told them and bent her head down. "what about Spyro did something happen to him" asked Nina. "I'm sorry he passed away last night" Cynder cryied a little when she said that. "Cynder is that you it's me Spyro" a voice called inside her head. Cynder perked her head up and walked away with happyness to the riverbank of the Silver River. "Spyro i'm glad your ok" said Cynder happily. "Cynder I'm still dead I just found a way inside your head" Spyro confessed. A spirit of Spyro appered in front of her but he was see though. "oh I thought you were alive" Cynder told him. "you can resserect me you know" Spyro reminded her. The egg was getting ready to burst out of Cynder. Nina flew over to her and said "Cynder Ignitus told me to tell you that you need to lay the egg in the Temple so he can take care of it". Cynder fround and yelled "NO NINA but if its a order fine". Cynder flew to the temple Ignitus saw her and gave her the nest to lay it in.....
#8 Posted: 02:31:19 29/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Rakianight is pronouced (rack-i-a-night)
6 years later....
At their home The Temple.....
She had named the baby Rakianight a black dragon but his future is more darker than Cynder's and Malefor's
"mum can you teach me how to fly please" Rakianight ran up to Cynder tried to fly but couldn't "ok I'll teach you" they walked onto the balcony. Rakianight closed his eyes and sat down "ok forget about everything you know feel the ansecters blood unleash everything you already know" Cynder told him. Rakianight rose up and was flying "mum mum I'm flying" and before she knew it he was flying in circles and upside down. Rakianight stopped and flew back down their was something that he never knew where his dad was and he asked "mum where's dad?". Cynder was in a shock."dad died before you were born he thought you would turn evil on the second eternal night and kill him with Converxity fury but to prevent that he fell into acid and killed himself" Cynder told Rakianight about Spyro's death. "NO THAT CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME I-I CAN'T BE EVIL" Rakianight angrily yelled at Cynder.
So he left the Temple and never came back he never trusted Cynder again...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me