Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Phase 1: Market Research! (What Skylanders do you like/which ones are popular?)
Page 1 of 1
Phase 1: Market Research! (What Skylanders do you like/which ones are popular?) [CLOSED]
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#1 Posted: 09:41:08 01/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Now that we've got that ridiculous topic title out of the way (Remind me never to come up with a topic title right after drinking 2 cans of cola ever again!), lets get to the important part!

But first of all...
[User Posted Image]
The reason you've never seen me here before is because I signed up today. No, you're not going crazy and losing track of who's who on this site! I hope I can make a lot of new friends here!!!

OKAY! ONTO THE PART THAT IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT! SUGAR HIGHS ARE FUN!

You read the title, so I'll just go strait into why: I want to write a Skylanders fanfic. But I don't know which characters will be involved yet. I know Spyro smilie and Cinder smilie (As a matter of course), as well as Flashwing smilie and Stormblade smilie! An alternate version of Trigger Happy smilie will also be involved. An IRL friend from Mexico of mine came up with "Senor Trigger Happy"... If you don't know where this is going, just know that you should be frightened!

But that's it really. I don't know who else I should be adding and since I've been out of the Spyro loop since.. Well.. Before Skylanders was a thing, I haven't the slightest clue which characters are popular or which ones are the Tingle of Skylanders (If you don't know who Tingle is then for the love of the sun goddess do not look him up! You have been warned!).

So that's where you come in! Because who would know the Skylanders Fandom better than.. Well.. The Skylanders Fandom?! I'm basically writing this for you guys, after all! (And while I don't like to toot my own horn (That is a complete and utter lie) I know for a FACT that I'm gonna make you all proud with this!)

Just an asside, my favorite Skylander is the aforementioned Flashwing! I think she's cute and she is Voice Acted by [User Posted Image]

Extremely Important: I should point out that I am only talking about the characters themselves here! NOT how they perform within the game! I don't care about whether Stealth Elf is OP in PvP (Or what ever. Like I said, I honestly don't know!), I want to know if you like her as a character!
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#2 Posted: 15:36:45 02/10/2015
So, you basically are looking for populair Skylanders? Currently, these are any Superchargers of Wave 1. As for other characters. I know Tuffluck, Enigma, Gearshift, Wildfire and severall Trap Masters used to be highly populair.
I am not sure about earlier entrees due to them being gone for so long.

As for Skylanders I like... Too much to be honest
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 23:33:10 02/10/2015
Bash,Chopper,Bop,Warnado,and Slobbertooth, and the guest stars
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 20:17:46 03/10/2015
Well for me, it's basically all the dragon Skylanders. (I haven't kept up with it so I only know about the characters from the first two games, so if I mess up their names or forget any that's why smilie)
Zap, Camo, Flashwing, Whirlwind, Bash, Spyro, Sunburn, Cynder, Drobot, Echo, Blades, Spotlight, Blackout, is High-Five counted as a dragon? And I also like Scratch as well.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me