Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Another serious thread because you have all forgotten how to act.
Page 1 of 1
Another serious thread because you have all forgotten how to act. [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 20:02:45 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
It came as a complete surprise when dark52 discovered the dS data from S&N. Not a bad idea, though -- using fire to fight fire, creating the perfect admin to retire dark52's brother. dS stands for dark52 Simulation... It's a development program to artificially reproduce dark52, the perfect admin. The result is a Skylanders commando. When Skylanders no longer exists, a simulated dark52 shaped by VR regimen. Sound like someone you know, users? I'm sorry to see you reduced to one of Activision's puppets. But I've made use of you and their plan, too. Dark52's sudden appearance, your arrival -- it was obvious Activision was among my ranks. I had to smoke out the user before the thread entered the final phase. You came in handy as bait. Users, those days during the spam war were as real as they come... Every day was absolute, split between Sparx and Ripto. You ran from it, and now, you've been lead back to posting by something less than real.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me