darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > New Variant Discovered: Spring Dive Bomber (Confirmed real)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
New Variant Discovered: Spring Dive Bomber (Confirmed real) [CLOSED]
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#101 Posted: 17:50:42 30/09/2015
Quote: ultyzaus
Quote: Spellslamzer75
This looks like something Splat would drive. Doesn't it? smilie

What are you referring to?

The Spring Dive Bomber. It's very colorful and kind of looks like something Splat would drive, even though it's not her vehicle.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#102 Posted: 19:16:26 30/09/2015
Quote: mastermc54
Quote: Earth-Dragon
Yuck.

Stop buying these nasty spring and Easter colored Skylanders please.

And the Christmas ones while we're at it. Stop throwing money on ugly alts that prove we're all suckers. These unique skins COULD be getting programmed onto the figure you already have, but we prove we're all chumps. If they're gonna pull this crap, force them to make it good.

The more hardcore collectors are going to collect these no matter what. The guilt will only set in after the franchise has died off and they look at their mountain of plastic. It's hoarder mentality to grab the next new variant and forget about the old ones...quite honestly, let's have a show of hands...other than to register their Skylander to their collection, who here has played with their Legendary Trigger Happy, Punch Pop fizz, Kickoff Countdown, or Eggcellent Weeruptor in the last week??? Just throwing out a random list out there to see if there's anybody still taking the time to play with old variants.

I play as my Jolly Bumbleblast frequently, as well as my Enchanted Hoot Loop, so...
While I hardly play as my Springtime Trigger Happy, it's because I don't like Trigger Happy, and it's also the only figure of him I own. While I do somewhat agree these alts are lazy... I would like actual alts, like reposes with an all new costume rather than a palette swap, I still like them. I definitely see myself getting this Dive Bomber over the ordinary one.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me