Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > My dad has terrible tastes in movies
Page 1 of 1
My dad has terrible tastes in movies [CLOSED]
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 21:35:03 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
He watches Uwe Boll's In The Name of the King! He watches channels like SyFy and Movies4Men, just about any ugly low budget stuff. And then there's my mum, who likes watching tabloid talk shows and possibly the TrueMovies channel.

I, like many of you on the internet, are much savvier and better informed on what movies are insultingly bad, but my parents prefer traditional TV over internet. No matter how many times I warn them, one ignores them and the other acknowledges the stuff they watch is bad... but continues to watch them anyway... and also loves White Chicks 'cus Comedy Central likes to rerun movies 2 or 3 times a week, usually stuff that make you wanna pull your eyes out and destroy your own eardrums.

I know, I know. It's all opinion-based and I probably have no right to stop them liking whatever they want but that doesn't make it any less annoying. I'm sure half of you have to tolerate people having low standards in bliss or at least something similar.

I'm sure Uwe Boll is still laughing at us all today like it's the 00's despite his failed crowdfunding campaigns. XP
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 21:45:28 27/09/2015
Yeah, my dad enjoys those Syfy and Chiller movies, so I know how you feel lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me