Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Windumup will be reviewing movies!
Page 1 of 1
Windumup will be reviewing movies! [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 16:35:04 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I am going to be doing reviews of movies when I get the chance, feel free to suggest either current movies. Or even "youtuber" movies (Smosh Movie/etc)
My first review will go up soon on the Youtuber Movie "Summer Forever". I just need my Kindle Fire HD to charge up so I can get it off Amazon Instant Video. Well that plus I am going Skylander Hunting later at Target. So might take awhile.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:28 27/09/2015 by Windumup
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 16:36:29 27/09/2015
review the lego movie, so you can actually watch it instead of being a prejudiced ****
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#3 Posted: 16:39:23 27/09/2015
review foodfight its free for amazon prime guys
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#4 Posted: 16:45:51 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
review the lego movie, so you can actually watch it instead of being a prejudiced ****

I seen it twice, I am only fearing for what the planned sequel brings (O god not Duplo!)
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#5 Posted: 16:46:49 27/09/2015
Review The Room which is free on Vimeo. :D
#6 Posted: 16:47:56 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup

I seen it twice, I am only fearing for what the planned sequel brings (O god not Duplo!)

Quote: skylandersspyro

I already seen it, IT WAS WORST THEN ALL THE RIPTO'D USERS PUT TOGETHER

Quote: somePerson
Review The Room which is free on Vimeo. smilie

Seen it, it's just as terrible as everyone says. The sex moments weren't even that hot
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:53 27/09/2015 by Windumup
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#7 Posted: 16:49:45 27/09/2015

I already seen it, IT WAS WORST THEN ALL THE RIPTO'D USERS PUT TOGETHER

Dyno-Mite.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#8 Posted: 16:52:23 27/09/2015
Try this piece of crap.Its on netflix
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:41 27/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
#9 Posted: 16:54:27 27/09/2015

Please review this movie too. It inspired me to become a better person and to treat others as equals. smilie
#10 Posted: 16:58:28 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator

I first need to get Netflix but I accept your challenge.

[User Posted Image]
---
#11 Posted: 17:01:33 27/09/2015

I first need to get Netflix but I accept your challenge.

[User Posted Image]

Im warning you......I wanted to die watching it...Its awful
---
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#12 Posted: 17:07:14 27/09/2015

Please review this movie too. It inspired me to become a better person and to treat others as equals. smilie

Yeah.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#13 Posted: 20:54:29 27/09/2015

Review The Room which is free on Vimeo. smilie

Seen it, it's just as terrible as everyone says. The sex moments weren't even that hot

so are you saying you thought they were a little hot? you enjoy looking at tommy wiseaus saggy ass cheeks?
#14 Posted: 02:38:07 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
No I was saying it could have been better, well more like MUCH BETTER.

Anyways as I said before I was going to review Summer Forever (Megan Nicole's "youtuber movie") and honestly it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

First off it was a bit of a musical (obvious as she is a music artist)

Music: 10/10
The songs perfectly tied into the overall story, there were no awkward transitions to song that most musicals tend to do.

Choreography: 9.5/10
The dancing and choreography was very nice. Megan sadly didn't really dance but the rest of the cast were really good

Plot: 10/10
The story was really good and is easily relate able. Especially at my age where I am kinda going through the same thing myself. You really get captured in the plot and it's easy to get hooked quickly

The characters: 10/10
All the major characters and supporting characters put on extremely well performances. Especially Megan's character

Overall this movie is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! And definitely worth the 10$ it costed to download off Amazon Instant Play. I highly suggest it ESPECIALLY if your around 18/19 and are going through the whole "finding who you are" road that we all have to face at some time in our lives. Go see it if you haven't as it was again an amazing experience
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#15 Posted: 02:42:39 28/09/2015
The Sapphires.
---
now its time to get funky
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#16 Posted: 02:49:50 28/09/2015
Watch Summer Wars and the 3 Madoka Magica movies.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#17 Posted: 03:05:50 28/09/2015

Anyways as I said before I was going to review Summer Forever (Megan Nicole's "youtuber movie") and honestly it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

The songs perfectly tied into the overall story, there were no awkward transitions to song that most musicals tend to do.

The dancing and choreography was very nice. Megan sadly didn't really dance but the rest of the cast were really good

The story was really good and is easily relate able. Especially at my age where I am kinda going through the same thing myself. You really get captured in the plot and it's easy to get hooked quickly

All the major characters and supporting characters put on extremely well performances. Especially Megan's character

Overall this movie is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! And definitely worth the 10$ it costed to download off Amazon Instant Play. I highly suggest it ESPECIALLY if your around 18/19 and are going through the whole "finding who you are" road that we all have to face at some time in our lives. Go see it if you haven't as it was again an amazing experience

Megan's character has a name you know? Review isn't as good as my Bulk review though.
#18 Posted: 03:08:54 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Megan's character has a name you know? Review isn't as good as my Bulk review though.

I know but both the character AND the actress dance. Syd (Aka Megan's character) didn't dance much. There happy?
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#19 Posted: 03:18:30 28/09/2015
Please review Alien Tampon
this is a real thing, look it up
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2635
#20 Posted: 09:54:40 28/09/2015
Guardians of the galaxy
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#21 Posted: 21:27:56 28/09/2015
Please review the movie Rubber. Its on Netflix
#22 Posted: 22:56:21 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Guys I want to take a hiatus, only I should bump this thread
---
#23 Posted: 23:37:40 28/09/2015
Quote: Epic popthorn
Please review the movie Rubber. Its on Netflix

no review flubber [User Posted Image]
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me