Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Samius asks. [CLOSED]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#1 Posted: 13:43:48 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Here are some questions that I would like you to answer. They're not in any order, just answer the ones that you want to. I will read all of your answers, even if I wouldn't have anything to reply.

- What is your favorite movie/music album? Why do you like it so much?

- What are your hobbies? What do you get out of them?

- What would you consider to be the greatest possible thing that could happen to you right now?

- What has been the most challenging thing in your life so far?

- In what circumstances would you forgive someone who wronged you greatly?

- Do you value people? What good/bad things do you frequently see in others?

- What was the last time you acted in an entirely altruistic manner? What did you do?

- Put the following things in an order of importance: Love, success and personal fulfillment. Explain your choices.

- Do you have hope for a better future? Why/why not?

- What would you consider the greatest hero to be like?

- Are you ambitious? What is your greatest dream?

- What do you have to give to other people?

- What is the most fundamental truth that you believe in?

- Do you consider yourself deserving of everything you have? Why/why not?

- Do you like to think that your life has a meaning? Do you think it has?

- If you gave someone three pieces of advice for living good life, what would they be?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:23:48 27/09/2015 by Samius
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 14:14:20 27/09/2015
I was answering these questions, but then they started getting really philosophical so I gave up </3
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#3 Posted: 14:15:53 27/09/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
I was answering these questions, but then they started getting really philosophical so I gave up </3

-----
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#4 Posted: 14:18:03 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator

My point is to get people to do some thinking as they answer. The answers themselves are also going to be a lot more interesting that way.

Edit: You can also skip questions if you don't want to answer them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:58 27/09/2015 by Samius
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#5 Posted: 14:19:59 27/09/2015
Quote: Samius

My point is to get people to do some thinking as they answer. The answers themselves are also going to be a lot more interesting that way.

Edit: You can also skip questions if you don't want to answer them.

My answers are already gone </3
If I have time, I'll fill them in again.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 16:16:49 27/09/2015
My favorite movie is The Book Thief because it's based off of the book which is also my favorite, and I think they did a decent job with the movie (I would have done some things differently but eh). I just really like the story and the characters, and Nazi Germany and the Holocaust really interest me. As for music albums, I don't really have a favorite tbh.

Internet, watch anime, photography, video editing. Internet and watching anime just usually relaxes me and gives me a chance to chill out for the day. Photography and editing, I just think they're both fun.. even though I don't seem to do it much anymore...

- What would you consider to be the greatest possible thing that could happen to you right now?
Actually be happy with my life and be confident with the choices I make.

Dealing with college while also battling with depression, anxiety, etc.

It would take A LOT of time for them to gain my trust back, and they would have to show me that they aren't going to do that bad thing again. Unfortunately, I'm not a very forgiving person so the likelihood of me giving them a chance at all is very slim.

- What kind of value do you see in other people?
I'm not completely sure what you mean by this, so I'm just gonna answer what I got out of it.
It depends on the person, I guess. I'm a lot more critical of strangers than I am towards friends. But then I also feel like we all have the potential to do great things, it's just that some people don't care or they don't have the means to do it.

- What was the last time you acted in an entirely altruistic manner? What did you do?
There was a tshirt I really wanted to get that was only available for a limited time, but I didn't bother my mom about it too much because she and my dad were planning on seeing my sister graduate from Navy boot camp and I knew they were gonna need all the money they could save up.

- Put the following things in an order of importance: Love, success and personal fulfillment. Explain your choices.
You make it sound like a test lol
Okay so I choose love first, because honestly I feel like we are much better people if we care for others first before caring about our own personal successes and fulfillment. Like if there was more love in this world maybe things wouldn't be so bad right now.

Next is personal fulfillment, because your own happiness is still very important. It's good to do things that make you happy and being satisfied with yourself and your accomplishments is always nice.

Last is success. Personally, unless you fulfill the above two characteristics, I don't think you're completely successful? Like what's the point of even being alive if you don't love others and you aren't happy with your life? It's fine if you have this great paying job and you live in this amazing house and stuff, but if you aren't truly happy, are you really successful?

I hope all of that makes sense.

I try to tell myself that things will get better. Part of me believes it, the other part of me doesn't.
If we're talking about the world as a whole, I don't see it getting any better. It only seems to get worse each day.

Someone who helps others in a completely selfless way, even if it means they could get hurt in the process.

I don't even know anymore.

Whatever you can, really.
Me personally? I want to entertain people, that's what I'll give them.

God

There are a few things that I sometimes feel like I don't deserve, but other than that I don't think I've really done anything to not deserve what I have?

All lives have a meaning, including mine. I just don't really know what it is yet.

- If you gave someone three pieces of advice for living good life, what would they be?
Be kind, be confident, do what makes you happy.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#7 Posted: 17:24:20 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
I'm not completely sure what you mean by this, so I'm just gonna answer what I got out of it.

I suppose I could change that question a bit. I purposefully made them seem a bit vague so that people could answer the way they felt was correct.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#8 Posted: 17:25:20 27/09/2015
Quote: Samius
Quote: AvatariDragon

I suppose I could change that question a bit. I purposefully made them seem a bit vague so that people could answer the way they felt was correct.

Oh okay, makes sense lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#9 Posted: 17:44:31 27/09/2015
Oops I read the title wrong, sorry about that
#10 Posted: 18:01:58 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: aran
Oops I read the title wrong, sorry about that

It's fine. At first I just thought that you posted than on a wrong topic.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#11 Posted: 21:27:17 27/09/2015
[User Posted Image]

Oops, it seems I had too much time to kill today.

I hope you don't mind me splitting this into two or three posts.

------------------------------

I really can't pick one in either case, as I like wide varieties.

As far as movies go, some favourites would be a lot of Classic Disney and Pixar movies, Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva, The Great Gatsby (the recent one, not the old one), Law Abiding Citizen, and the first 3 Harry Potter movies.

For music, I seriously just listen to video game soundtracks and sometimes movie/anime soundtracks. Maybe the odd bit of Homestuck music too. I guess going out of my way to find bands and musicians (besides what I hear in OSTs) I like just doesn't interest me, I just can't picture myself sitting down and specifically looking for new music to like. When I want to listen to music, I listen to OSTs because I already heard these songs while enjoying another piece of media, so I know I like them and can listen to them on their own now. That's not to say I don't ever listen to "normal" music, as I do sometimes. And if friends want to show me the music they like, I have no problem with that, and I tend to like the songs they show me. I just don't go out of my way to look for new music to listen to.

In terms of favourites, I have been listening to a lot of Kingdom Hearts music lately. Smash Bros is amazing for the sheer volume of remixes and tracks. There's really too many favourites to list though.

Immersing myself in video games. I say "immerse" instead of "play" because I try to find games I don't just enjoy playing, but get super into. This could be through a really interesting and deep universe, characters I get really attached to, super hard but fair challenges, lots to explore and collect, or through self imposed challenges, like speedruns I sometimes like to do (and sometimes upload videos of), and that sort of thing. I personally feel I get a lot out of it, especially since game development is my dream job. I constantly think about why I am enjoying a game and try to keep that in mind for when I make my own. It also encourages discussions.

Also making levels in Super Mario Maker is starting to become something of a hobby, since it directly lets me practice level design in an easy and accessible way.

I also collect certain merchandise. Amiibos are the big one, but I have a collection of Rosalina merchandise too, and I'm trying to collect stuff related to the Smash Bros games besides Amiibos. I also intend to collect more Sonic related stuff sometime. For as big a Sonic fan as I am, I barely have any merch. Just a Tails and (one legged) Knuckles plush, a DS case, and the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition, and the Sonic Amiibo if that counts. Same with Kingdom Hearts, I just have the 2.5HD Remix Collector's Edition and that's it. I used to have the OST for Kingdom Hearts 1 but I lost it. Collecting stuff like this just helps me personalise my room, makes it more pleasing for my eyes. It also practices what I learned in Economics class in school, as many of the things I collect are extremely rare and supply often doesn't meet the demand for them, so I have to be quick in getting them, while also trying to strike the best deals for them. Identifying fakes and faulty/damaged ones are also something you need to be capable of. Amiibo collecting in particular is something I have been co-operating with CAV in doing, so I also see it as a good bonding activity between the two of us. Something to do other than play online video games with each other.

I also have some "planned" hobbies (i.e. stuff I don't exactly do yet but I intend to). Customising Amiibos is something I plan to do in the near future too, I already have three roughly planned (and I have the figures I need). I also have been getting back into drawing a little bit (but my mouse broke recently so I have to get a new one before I can resume). Entering Smash Bros Wii U tournaments is also something I'd like to do.

A call for a job interview. I've been putting out CVs since summer started, and I only got one (and didn't get the job in the end).

Alternatively, a good opportunity to help me better pursue game development. Like a good course I can easily get into, or licenses for various programs.

And honestly, a girl or two I can hang out with. Not even for potential romance, but I seriously haven't had any strong friendships with a girl in years, especially not any offline. I went to an all-boys secondary school and lived out in the countryside through much of that, and my past two years in college were also mostly guys (and the only girls in my courses all left fairly early on anyway, or simply were rarely in). It'd be nice to just have a meeting of chance and really hit it off with a nice girl, and become good friends. Even better if we fall in love and both want to commit to each other (but that's asking for a bit too much right now, I'd be more than satisfied to just have some more female company that aren't relatives).

Either my Leaving Cert year, or the last year in college. I had a lot going on in both years even outside of the general challenge of tough exams/assignment deadlines. I failed that college course over the last year, and I also thought it was very badly designed in a lot of ways (pretty much everyone in the class did too).

I did this fairly recently, actually.

Looking back at that situation, the reasons I forgave the person were:
-I could see she was truly sorry for what she did and that the apology was genuine. She didn't have to apologise to me at the point she did, because we hadn't talked in a while and I was under the impression she never wanted to talk again. She could have just kept things that way, and I'd be none the wiser to how she really felt about the situation. But she just came out of the blue to apologise to me one day. As far as I know, nothing specific happened to trigger her apology, she had just been going through the days feeling guilty and built up the courage one day to apologise. I didn't want her feeling guilty forever, and I feel courage and integrity deserves to be noticed and given the due respect. So I accepted the apology mostly because of that.

-I personally always wanted full closure on the matter. Living on, not knowing the full story and just seeing the bad things the person had done over the course of the drama(s), is not satisfactory. I didn't want to have to accept and believe that this person was just doing me wrong out of maliciousness, that she was just a bad person. Sure, I can easily point out a lot of problems she had, some of which may have caused her to wrong me in the first place, but I believed she was a wonderful person deep down (I still do), and I truly cared for her and wanted to her to see that. Forgiveness seemed like a good way to go about it.

-I would hate to stay mad at my first true love interest. As they say, you never truly stop loving your first true love. I didn't want to live on with hate for the person, believing they were bad, and having this spark of love still shining. I'd rather that spark shine on it's own and stay in my heart forever, than be clouded by dark feelings of hate and self-pity. I don't actively desire to be with this person as a lover anymore (we never were lovers anyway as it was just unrequited feelings on my side, and as far as I'm concerned, I'd need to start from scratch and build feelings like that up for her again anyway), but they are welcome in my life should they ever want to be a part of it again, as friends. And if they ever need any help, I'm willing to help.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#12 Posted: 21:28:36 27/09/2015
Of course. Even if I didn't have anybody I personally cared for, I think the human mind is interesting to observe and think about.

Bad qualities I frequently see in others are jealousy, dishonesty, ignorance, unwarranted feelings of arrogance and superiority, greed, unwarranted doubt/paranoia, indecisiveness, submission to peer pressure, and untidiness (I'm not really a clean freak but I know people who just never tidy up or clean up after themselves and it's really not nice to deal with). Those are just a few, I could probably think of more.

Good qualities I frequently see in others are kindness, inquisitiveness, a strong heart, determination, intelligence, and a sense of humour. Again, I could think of more but I don't want to spend too long.

This may not count but yesterday, I woke up while my mother was moving stuff out of her room as she was getting new carpets in. I heard a huge bang coming from her room and dead silence after that. I rushed out of the room to check on her as I legitimately thought something had fallen on top of her. I was thankfully wrong, she was just messing around with some drawers she was moving and one of them fell through the back of the compartment.

Also I helped her move some of the bigger stuff the night before.

Also I was recently at a party for my uncle who had came over from America for a bit. Despite knowing I would be super bored (it was in a 5-star country club/hotel), I went anyway, so I guess that was selfless. I also noticed nobody was looking after the kids, so I took them out to the playground and kept them occupied. They would have wandered off and got lost on multiple occasions if I didn't notice. One of them had some sensitive conditions too that needed the tending. She couldn't climb things like the platform for the slide so I just lifted her onto it.

I also pay for the electricity in the house since my mother struggles with money.

And last Tuesday I gave money to a homeless person outside of the post office after picking up my weekly jobseeker's allowance. They were selling lottery tickets for €2 for a charity lottery. I still haven't scratched the card but I don't care too much about winning a prize anyway, I just felt like donating some money. I also think it's a little weird that a charity lottery would have prize money. If I won, I'd give it back to the charity anyway, as I'd feel off taking it.

If you're looking for something heroic, like saving a life or something, I've done that but nothing recent.

Personal fulfillment, Love, Success (assuming love means just general love and not specifically romance).

There probably isn't much to love in me if I can't seem at least somewhat satisfied in myself. And I feel success has little meaning unless you enjoy it and have people who are happy to see you be successful in your career and enjoy the things you do as part of that.

For me personally? I guess a little bit. Gotta hang onto something, don't I?

For the world/society? I think that's too broad a thing for me to say. I mean, different aspects of the world/society fluctuate all of the time, so it's hard to judge and evaluate how good/bad things are overall. The economy could be great but war could be prevalent one moment in time, and then another moment, the economy could be terrible but wars could be non-existent, for example.

Someone who fights purely for what they believe in, (without it being at the expense of innocents - otherwise, Hitler would be a hero), and has a heart and will so powerful they can always pursue that. At the end of the day, I also believe you don't choose to be a hero, other people decide that. Even if you don't see these qualities in yourself and doubt yourself, if others see it in you, you're a hero to at least some degree, whether you like it or not.

I am ambitious in general I guess, but I'm in a bit of a non-ambitious phase right now.

My greatest dreams (that aren't completely ludicrous) is to make video games that people love and enjoy for a living, and to have a circle of friends where I feel we all deeply care about each other.

Money. I seem to help people out a lot with money. I'm poor myself (unemployed and get €100 every week from my jobseeker's allowance) but I don't spend a lot of money all that regularly (I spend €20 a week on topping up the electricity but that's my only concrete, weekly expense), so it all tends to build up. When I first got my jobseeker's allowance, I bought a few more expensive things I wanted and paid off a debt to my dad but I haven't spent too much money since, so it just kinda sits there in my bank account. So I'm willing to share it sometimes.

Other than that, I am a terrible judge of what I can give to other people personally. If it's for a job, yeah I can easily point out some qualities I have that would be good for a job, but on a personal level, I can't really pinpoint anything.

Knowing and understanding oneself is important. Without some degree of this, you can never begin to understand others and the outside world.

Material-wise, yes and no. Yes, because I bought everything fair and square and didn't steal any of it. No, because I haven't found work all summer - everything I have bought in that time comes from the last of my college grant and my jobseeker's allowance. None of the money is earned and is literally just given to me. Which makes me feel like I don't deserve any of the things I buy with it (though it's not like I don't want to work, otherwise I wouldn't have this allowance). But it's like I have any bills to pay, I just top up the electricity by €20 every week and that's it. All I can do with my money is save it, and buy things whenever I need/want them.

Whether or not my life has meaning is not a constant. Life can only have meaning if you give it meaning or find meaning within it. Otherwise, a life is without meaning, and purposes don't always last a lifetime. When you fulfill one, you have to find a new purpose or else the days go by quickly without you really noticing.

Right now, I have little meaning in my life. Not much that's active really. Looking for jobs is a passive meaning for me at this point, and becoming a game developer is something I can't actively pursue right now. I help my friends whenever they call for me though, so I guess that's the one active thing I have.

-Know your limits, but don't limit yourself.
-Understand yourself, or you will understand nothing.
-Don't be overly concerned with whether or not other people like you enough to remember you when you're gone, or are pleased with how you live your life - because then you won't have lived a good life - only produced good memories that you won't be around to remember. You should aim for both, not one or the other.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#13 Posted: 22:27:38 27/09/2015
This looks fun

My favorite movie is probably Oblivion. I originally just watched it because of Tom Cruise but it actually has a fascinating, complex storyline, beautiful effects and a fantastic soundtrack. It's one of those films where every time you watch it you notice something new and I like that.

I don't think I have a favorite music album, I just tend to like a lot of individual songs.

•Video games, specifically Spyro and Age of Empires. They're something I'm actually good at and are a break from the stresses of life. Also if I never discovered Spyro I never would have found this site and some of my greatest friends are here so Spyro made my life so much better and that's not even an exaggeration.

•TV and reading. I put these together because to me they're quite similar and are ways to relax and also especially with the case of GoT/ASOIAF something I'm very passionate about.

•Dance. Technically this isn't something I've started to a proper level yet but it's something I'm very interested in and I intend to start soon.

•Acting. As above.

Oh wow there's a few possibilities, but they're none that would in any way be able to happen at this precise moment.

Having almost a complete lack of friends for about 3 years or having parents who are completely unsupportive and enjoy putting me down and making me feel bad.

It would take an awfully long time but if I was 100% sure they were sorry and I was getting over whatever it was they'd done, I could start the process, but it would be very rare and very hard.

I guess so, this question is slightly confusing but I'll try to answer it smilie I try to look for the best in people but I tend to get first impressions of people that often end up being accurate and it's not necessarily individual qualities that I pick up on but there are some people who just seem approachable and welcoming and caring and then there are some people who for often unknown reasons I feel I should steer clear of.

I can't really think of examples (which doesn't mean I've never done anything good for people btw) but I suppose it counts that when I went to Poland my friend left his wallet and phone on the bus and had no way of getting it back and without hesitation I offered him all my money. Admittedly he didn't take it but I would happily have done it.

Love first for sure. It's just the kind of person I am, it's always been the thing I want most out of life. Not just romantic love (which admittedly I really want) but love of life and love and service for others. It's something in some ways I'm good at and some ways I desperately need to improve.

Personal fulfillment I guess would come next because well, it has to in my opinion. If I don't feel like I'm achieving and enjoying my life then I'm not going to be happy. And with the two points mentioned surely that leads to a successful life?

Yes definitely. I feel like my life's at a bit of a low at the moment but hopefully with further effort I can improve and achieve. I'm quite optimistic.

Someone who is constantly fighting for good in the world and who puts others before themselves

Probably overly ambitious to be honest. I have two main things I want to achieve in life. One is to become a successful (not necessarily famous) actress and dancer, I define success as an enjoyment for the art and inspiring others through it. The other is to eventually marry someone I love.

Advice I guess. With everything. And general emotional support. I might not be great at it and it might not be that much but I love being able to help people.

For me it's God and the other main beliefs of my religion.

This is tricky smilie It's not something I tend to think about but I feel like in some ways yes because I either have worked enough for something or not enough, but in some ways I feel like no because for example I have some amazing people in my life and I don't feel like I'm good enough for them.

I'd like to think so. For me the 'meaning' or purpose is to be happy and help others be happy as well. If I even help one person with something small in a day it feels like I've succeeded.

•Love yourself. You are who you are, you're a unique individual, there is nobody else like you. Embrace your qualities.
•Take risks. Yes, you might fail. But it's better to try and fail than not and have regrets.
•Be happy. Life's too short to dwell on the negatives.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#14 Posted: 01:59:41 28/09/2015

My fav music album would have to be DragonForce's album Ultra Beatdown. I like it because it has an awesome mix between techno and the power metal I've come to expect from them.

Gaming is my main hobby, and I have made more than a few friends because of it, *coughdarkspyrocough* as well as just having things to discuss with people IRL.

This is tough, it honestly is. Part of me wants to say something dumb and insignificant, like getting another earth dragon gem in Monster hunter, or to pick something huge like winning the lottery, but I'd have to go with making a friend in college, someone with similar interests.

Fighting off the urges to do really bad things to people. Luckily I've moved past that stage in my life.

I'm not an overly forgiving person, but if the person comes asking for forgiveness I'l probably talk to them for a week or so before I decide if I forgive them or not, but even then I'll be waiting for future betrayals.

I value the individual, not humanity as a whole. People can be good, but humanity as a total is a horrific self centred cannibalistic monster.

.......... I, uh, jeez, now I really look bad.....

Personal fulfillment, Love, Success. Being satisfied with myself is the only thing that truly matters in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter what other's think of me, or if I'm deemed successful or not. However, Love is currently one of the things I want in order to be fulfilled.

I believe a better future can occur, but only if people stand up and do something about it, which worries me greatly....

Someone willing to sacrifice anything in the name of whatever they believe to be right, who have no fear in doing something life threatening to save what they care about.

To do that ^

The truth. This however gives me the label of an ***hole.....

That you define what is real, not anyone else.

My life seems to have a sort of give and take thing, for something good to happen, something bad must happen too. By this idea, I think I have earned what I have. The metaphorical blood I have lost to obtain everything I have makes me feel like I earned everything.

In my own personal philosophy, every person has one make or break moment, the "meaning" of their life. It isn't predetermined, and often comes out of nowhere, but it can have drastic effects on almost anything.

1. Be who you are, don't let anyone try and change you. You are the only one allowed to decide whether to change or not.

2. Life isn't always worth living, but that doesn't mean suicide is the answer.

3. Keep your friends close.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#15 Posted: 03:39:32 28/09/2015
Gonna keep this as short as I can

Movie is one of the Pitch Perfects. I just love comedy and weak humor like that cracks me up. Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez is best album because it has a dark yet childish vibe that i love.

Don't have too many other then drawing and writing at times. Though, I usually get more frustrated while drawing and writing. Writing allows me to get emotions out, though usually it's just sadness.

The past 2 years being all a dream. I want to be back in New York with my Grandma still alive.

The death of my Grandma and having to move because of it.

I'm actually a pretty forgiving person, which isn't a good thing. Ex. I told a "friend" that I was gay, and the next day he blabbed. Yet, after a few days of ignoring and avoiding him, I kinda got over it and continued to talk to him.

I suppose. I admit to having manipulated people in my past. I can about certain people's opinions, but not everyones. Bad things range from being close minded to being a jerk, good I see if being open or listening to others.

I mean, I do favors for people every once and awhile and help people through things, but I can't say that a lot of it is selfless. I don't remember.

Success > Personal Fulfillment > Love was around 2 years ago. Now, after certain things, it's shifted to more Success > Love > Personal Fulfillment for obvious reasons. I've just been grown to favor success.

For my future? Not really. I don't even know what I want to do and I don't see myself going anywhere.

Someone who does things selflessly and helps people. Cliche, but I'm not a big hero type of person.

Don't really have any. Again, I don't know what I want to do with my life. I don't know where I want to end up or what I want to be doing.

I can make them smile or laugh I guess? I say that I like to make people's days better, but it's not often that I actually do.

I don't know. I guess that karma will come back to bit? *shrug*

Not at all. I still know that somewhere inside, I'm still a selfish, stuck up brat who wants what he wants and is upset when he doesn't get it. Most of the money i've gotten i haven't even earned and expected to still get it. I look at those times and kinda just feel bad.

I mean, at times yes? I don't like to think that my life is nothing and that I'm just another person in a vast sea of people. But hey, if I wanted to I could just pretend that you all are NPCs?

1. It's cliche, but like what you have. Don't go on not knowing what you have until it's gone. I've done it most of my life and look where it's got me.
2. Don't trust people easily. Sorry, it's harsh, but not everyone is happy rainbows and sunshine. There will always be people who are out to get you or don't think of you highly.
3. Don't be afraid to be you. It's hypocritical coming from me, but still. There will be haters, many of them maybe, but just give them the middle finger and majestically skip away into the sunset.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#16 Posted: 07:32:36 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Very interesting answers people. I'm glad that there are users here with enough patience to take the time to answer these kinda questions.
I also find this to be a great way to learn more about others, since you don't usually ask questions like this in everyday conversation. I'll add my owns answers later too.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me