Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
FNAF World [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 12:39:50 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Quote: Steam Page / FNAF World
Hi everyone, this is a big update! smilie

I wanted to keep my plans for a new game secret until Halloween, but while my teasers have created excitement for some people, they have created some confusion as well, mainly because people don't know if the Five Nights at Freddy's story is over or not.

It's very important for me to say again that there will NOT be a Five Nights at Freddy's 5. The story is complete, and the Halloween update and new game will not add to it.

That being said, I wanted to use these characters in a new and fun way because they are so near and dear to my heart, and I was excited to work on a type of game that I hadn't made in a long time.

The new game that I'm working on will be called FNAF World. It will not be a horror game, but a role playing game where you create a party using the huge selection of characters from the FNaF games, including the classic, withered, toy, phantom, and nightmare versions. I've been working steadily on characters and hope to start on enemy models next week.

The bad news is that it's unlikely that a demo will be ready for Halloween like I had hoped, since this game's scope is significantly larger than previous games in the series. However, I will release a free demo, as promised, as soon as it's ready!

FNAF World will be released on PC, Android, and iOS. I don't have an estimated release date yet since the game is still early in development.

I hope you enjoy the new designs of the "adventure" characters, as I call them.

Quote: Steam Page / The box
Now I want to talk about what WON'T be included... the box.

You know, when I released the first game over a year ago, I was amazed at how quickly everyone found every bit of lore and story. Then the same happened with part 2, fans and youtubers dug in and found everything. Game Theory did an incredible video on part 2; getting almost everything right. Then part 3 came out, and once again the story was uncovered by the community. It seemed that there was nothing I could hide!

But then I released part 4, and somehow.... no one, not a single person, found the pieces. The story remains completely hidden. I guess most people assumed that I filled the game with random easter eggs this time. I didn't. What's in the box? It's the pieces put together. But the bigger question is- would the community accept it that way? The fact that the pieces have remained elusive this time strikes me as incredible, and special, a fitting conclusion in some ways, and because of that, I've decided that maybe some things are best left forgotten, forever.

Play FNAF World, the RPG coming in 2016!
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#2 Posted: 13:07:30 27/09/2015
Was this needed I mean we have Fnaf page where we can discuss this right?
---
POPSMARTS!
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#3 Posted: 13:08:13 27/09/2015
No more Five Nights at Freddy games please. smilie
#4 Posted: 13:17:07 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Reverse0456

I feel like it was needed because this doesn't branch off of FNAF at all.
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#5 Posted: 13:45:09 27/09/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW
Quote: Reverse0456

I feel like it was needed because this doesn't branch off of FNAF at all.

`````````````````````````
---
My life is complete.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#6 Posted: 14:11:01 27/09/2015
I was talking about how this would work with CAV and we pretty much predicted it exactly. While the FNAF characters are creepy because they are cartoony with an uncanny horror element added, FNAF World takes the uncanny realism out and what you're left with is what the actual Freddy Fazbear's Pizza characters are supposed to look like in promotional materials for the restaurant or if they were put into a cartoon.

Granted, the Phantom and Nightmare animatronics still look a little creepy but in a way that fits into a cartoon, not as actual nightmare fuel.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 17:05:47 27/09/2015
Inb4 released in October 2015
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#8 Posted: 17:09:30 27/09/2015
Quote: Windumup

Scott loves juggining game out so sadly yes.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#9 Posted: 01:27:18 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I still feel like Plushtrap still isn't kid friendly looking, but eh the others look fine to me.
---
Hawksey128 Blue Sparx Gems: 994
#10 Posted: 12:35:07 30/09/2015
Quote: Windumup

Scott already said that the game will not be finished by Halloween, but he's trying to make a demo of what he will have, apparently.
---
I'm going to tell you right now.
BUY smilie
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS IS A POINTLESS EDITION TO A SIGNATURE I DUNNO
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me