darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > So with Nightfall recalled, when do you think she'll be rereleased?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
So with Nightfall recalled, when do you think she'll be rereleased?
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#101 Posted: 13:05:40 05/10/2015
High volt looks cool in game I got him Saturday night so I can't wait for nightfall I hope it's out by blackfriday so I get some sales
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#102 Posted: 13:35:11 05/10/2015
Black Friday only by a miracle(or wherever the shipments arrive first being really on schedule). This time they're probably testing some of the figures, so two months might be too small of a timeframe. But dunno, no expert in figure distribution in the franchise, they could have ways of responding to a recall fast.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#103 Posted: 14:28:54 05/10/2015
So at this point nightfall only works on PS4 correct? Not even xbox one?
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#104 Posted: 15:08:14 05/10/2015
Quote: DrillSarge
So at this point nightfall only works on PS4 correct? Not even xbox one?

1.2.1 has not come to Xbox One, so your statement sounds correct. Unfortunately, I have no figure to confirm, but software version has to be 1.2.1 to get the Nightfall support.
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#105 Posted: 15:46:39 05/10/2015
Don't assume that a "recall" means the current Nightfalls are being destroyed and they have to make new ones. The fact that they are patching tells me the figures aren't actually defective, there is just some sort of software conflict. I wouldn't be surprised to see them shipped once all the consoles (except Wii, obviously) are patched. Wii users will probably be told not to buy Nightfall, and if they do, will be able to send her back for a refund or something.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:47:41 05/10/2015 by SSj3 Derek
#106 Posted: 16:33:52 05/10/2015
Quote: SSj3 Derek
Don't assume that a "recall" means the current Nightfalls are being destroyed and they have to make new ones. The fact that they are patching tells me the figures aren't actually defective, there is just some sort of software conflict. I wouldn't be surprised to see them shipped once all the consoles (except Wii, obviously) are patched. Wii users will probably be told not to buy Nightfall, and if they do, will be able to send her back for a refund or something.

Well, their actions with recalling seems to contradict the "don't assume they are destroying" premise. If they're adjusting the code to allow Nightfall to work with two character ids, and the figures are fine...I'd argue why aren't the patches out yet already then (short of Microsoft taking 60 days to do a code review). If I were holding the purse strings and this could all be solved with software, I wouldn't have authorized removing them from shipment....they obviously know the patching process better than me so that may be the reason.

In any case...no Nightfall...no patches...I'm confused.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:34:36 05/10/2015 by TakeYourLemons
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#107 Posted: 16:41:56 05/10/2015
ps3 is patched.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#108 Posted: 16:44:48 05/10/2015
Quote: PopFizzMagic
ps3 is patched.

Has anyone verified Nightfall pre-callback works on this platform?
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#109 Posted: 16:51:41 05/10/2015
me. workin smilie
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#110 Posted: 16:56:19 05/10/2015
Quote: PopFizzMagic
me. workin smilie

Cool, that's an update for me then. Cheers.
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#111 Posted: 17:17:40 05/10/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Quote: SSj3 Derek

Well, their actions with recalling seems to contradict the "don't assume they are destroying" premise. If they're adjusting the code to allow Nightfall to work with two character ids, and the figures are fine...I'd argue why aren't the patches out yet already then (short of Microsoft taking 60 days to do a code review). If I were holding the purse strings and this could all be solved with software, I wouldn't have authorized removing them from shipment....they obviously know the patching process better than me so that may be the reason.

In any case...no Nightfall...no patches...I'm confused.

Simple answer - patches take time. It's not something that can happen immediately, or even quickly, in many cases.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:07 05/10/2015 by SSj3 Derek
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me