Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
#ineedfeminism [CLOSED]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#51 Posted: 00:48:25 27/09/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
Is it bad that I don't really care about that stuff? I mean, I do feel like it's important, but I think other aspects of it need to be focused on more. Like how some women in other countries are arrested or beaten or something just because they want an education, or how genital mutilation is a thing. But a lot people are freaking out because a video game character's armor is sexualized or a woman needs a man to save her in a movie. America may not be perfect, but I'm sure it (along with a few other countries I'm sure) would be like heaven to the women who live in these other countries. I don't really understand it.

It's first world problems. If they can't whine about real issues(because spoiler alert,they don't actually care, just see how the crazier ones turn a blind eye when someone brings it up on tumblr or twitter),they'll find things to be offended by.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#52 Posted: 00:51:37 27/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Is it bad that I don't really care about that stuff? I mean, I do feel like it's important, but I think other aspects of it need to be focused on more. Like how some women in other countries are arrested or beaten or something just because they want an education, or how genital mutilation is a thing. But a lot people are freaking out because a video game character's armor is sexualized or a woman needs a man to save her in a movie. America may not be perfect, but I'm sure it (along with a few other countries I'm sure) would be like heaven to the women who live in these other countries. I don't really understand it.

It's first world problems. If they can't whine about real issues(because spoiler alert,they don't actually care, just see how the crazier ones turn a blind eye when someone brings it up on tumblr or twitter),they'll find things to be offended by.

True true...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#53 Posted: 01:00:08 27/09/2015

I agree so much with you. And American movies are getting so much better with treatment of woman anyway. :\
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#54 Posted: 01:03:52 27/09/2015
lara crofts tits are too big!!! women are being objectified!!!!!

THEY'VE SHRUNKEN HER TITS. THEY'RE TRYING TO MASCULINIZE HER!!! SEXIST!!!!!!!!!

[User Posted Image]
#55 Posted: 01:12:27 27/09/2015
i haven't played the latest lara croft games but i really like her latest design and it's literally my favourite design for her. she looks like an older version of ellie lol
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:44 27/09/2015 by DarkCynder_543
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#56 Posted: 02:38:29 27/09/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543

I agree so much with you. And American movies are getting so much better with treatment of woman anyway. smilie

Agreeeed.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#57 Posted: 09:44:21 27/09/2015
euuuughhh wtf i thought malcolm turnbull was better than this

http://www.malcolmturnbull.com...stoptheviolence

This was a perfect opportunity to support everyone, but instead it's gender biased again. What about children getting abused by woman? DV in lesbian couples? That would be terrible to ignore.
---
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 10:27:16 27/09/2015 by DarkCynder_543
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me