Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Do you fear death? [CLOSED]
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#51 Posted: 20:18:23 24/09/2015
Quote: Big Green
no because my loved ones can just get the dragon balls and wish me back. simple stuff

But I broke one of them when I was cleaning last weekend
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#52 Posted: 20:22:02 24/09/2015
you cant break the dragon balls you fartknocker unless you managed to blow up earth when you were cleaning
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#53 Posted: 20:23:26 24/09/2015
you cant break the dragon balls you fartknocker unless you managed to blow up earth when you were cleaning

Or kill Dende
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#54 Posted: 20:31:44 24/09/2015

I blew up Pluto when I broke it
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#55 Posted: 08:23:38 25/09/2015
I fear the afterlife because we don't know what is and what isn't real and even recorded events of divine intervention may be lost in time. Are we really doing the right things to gain eternal peace or have our customs damned us all?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#56 Posted: 13:53:19 25/09/2015
Do I fear death? Answer is simply yes. But since it is inevitable and part of this quite pointless continuity in this definition of things that are we call life, it is quite pointless fear to have. But let us see.

Everything life as we have defined it fights for their existence. We aim to live as long as possible and carry our genes and whatnot to the future generations and circumstances. Continuity, in essence that matters to us is the macrocosmic human scale, is the ultimate and maybe the only goal. When one is at death’s door or is being forced to life or death situation, death option wins relatively rarely when it is up to the human to decide.

But on personal level, I think that the absence of existence as I know it is the most terrible thing. What do I see, hear, feel and taste? Simply nothing because there will be no me to register those senses and emotions. The fear of the unknown is the biggest reason for people’s fear of it. We would like to have an afterlife or somehow matter and all that but the scary thing is that we simply just do not know. Eternal sleep and calm is something that awakes the primordial fear inside everybody and it cannot be avoided. Everybody dies, it’s meaningless, it doesn’t matter if one accepts and believes in it, the occurrence of death just brings complete human nothingness. The only certainty is the eternity of existence when philosophy is dragged into the squared circle to wrestle.

That’s all I can come up with after the work week. I feel quite exhausted so the post didn’t make much sense but do I care? No I don’t… So there you are…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me