Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
dS Smash Tournament! [CLOSED]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 14:40:50 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome dS Smashers, to the first ever Smash Tournament on dS! If you would like to apply, the rules and requirements will be below. Alright, Let's Get Ready to Smash! Also, only 30 people will be in the tournament, first come first serve, and choose yor Smasher now, do not change it while battling.

Requirements!
  • Super Smash
  • Wii U (Obviously...)

• Rules
  • 3 Lives
  • 6 Min Battle
  • Pickups
  • No Metal Characters
  • Miis are Allowed

• When people start joining, I will post which members will be competing, and when everyone has joined, I will post the first battles.

Smash Application Template
    Smasher:
    Color Set:

Also, when posting your Miiverse name, do it via PM to the other person you will be fighting.
    ---
    ****ing hell its been a long time
    Edited 4 times - Last edited at 15:10:18 21/09/2015 by LittleWizard
    CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
    #2 Posted: 14:43:32 21/09/2015
    Amiibo cannot battle online even with friends. The only way to have an amiibo tournament is for all the amiibo to be in person which requires either all of us meeting up, or us sending you our amiibo which isn't gonna happen.

Also this would sooner go to Video Gaming.

Quote: LittleWizard
    Also, if you don't say Amiibo Tournament in your comment, I will, ignore your post.

.................Amiibo tournament
    #3 Posted: 14:45:37 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: CAV
    Amiibo cannot battle online even with friends. The only way to have an amiibo tournament is for all the amiibo to be in person which requires either all of us meeting up, or us sending you our amiibo which isn't gonna happen.

Also this would sooner go to Video Gaming.

Quote: LittleWizard
    Also, if you don't say Amiibo Tournament in your comment, I will, ignore your post.

.................Amiibo tournament

Well that sucks, hey let's make it a Smash Tournament!
    ---
    Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
    #4 Posted: 14:58:59 21/09/2015
    I'll join. I'll try my best to be available when it starts, but no promises.
    #5 Posted: 15:01:04 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Mesuxelf
    I'll join. I'll try my best to be available when it starts, but no promises.

Alright, there is a Application Template about the Smasher you are choosing.
    ---
    I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
    #6 Posted: 15:01:09 21/09/2015
    yay an actual tournament

I am requesting to be in please and thanks

Suggestion though, if we're doing 3 stock I suggest at least 6 minutes time

character to decide later

and what's a color set
    ---
    you never saw me
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:04:06 21/09/2015 by I-Brawler
    #7 Posted: 15:03:23 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: I-Brawler
    yay an actual tournament

Like I said to Mexsuelf, there is an application template about your smasher, if you can fill it out that would be great!
    ---
    CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
    #8 Posted: 15:05:02 21/09/2015
    I can join but there's a couple of issues with your rules.

3 minutes just isn't necessarily enough time for a 3 stock battle. Some players or characters may take a longer time to fight and you're gonna see games going to time often.

You need to clarify if there are items or not. Or if custom moves and equipment are allowed.

You also need to clarify legal stages. Are we doing this on any stage? Are you going by what professional tournaments (or Anther's ladder) consider legal stages? Are you just going to use omega stages and Final Destination?

You need to make such things clear so people aren't confused when the tournament is underway.

Also moved to Video Gaming.
    #9 Posted: 15:06:15 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: I-Brawler
    yay an actual tournament

Suggestion though, if we're doing 3 stock I suggest at least 6 minutes time

character to decide later

and what's a color set

Alright, but I would rather make it 3 min, because 6 min is too long. Also, a color set is the colors you are choosing for your character.
    ---
    #10 Posted: 15:08:58 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: CAV
    I can join but there's a couple of issues with your rules.

3 minutes just isn't necessarily enough time for a 3 stock battle. Some players or characters may take a longer time to fight and you're gonna see games going to time often.

You need to clarify if there are items or not. Or if custom moves and equipment are allowed.

You also need to clarify legal stages. Are we doing this on any stage? Are you going by what professional tournaments (or Anther's ladder) consider legal stages? Are you just going to use omega stages and Final Destination?

You need to make such things clear so people aren't confused when the tournament is underway.

Also moved to Video Gaming.

I have had a lot of requests, so 6 min it is. Also, it will just be a fun tournament, and pickups are allowed. Though I will not be watching (Of Course) so I need you to be honest on who wins or not. Also, if you can fill out the character application that would be great! I will change the title when the tournament is underway.
    ---
    MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
    #11 Posted: 00:43:00 22/09/2015
    What are pickups?
    ---
    My life is complete.
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me