First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Gold Hot Streak
iceflow76 Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#101 Posted: 11:12:54 23/09/2015
Quote: lordexodus
Quote: iceflow76
I found another PS4 version at a Best Buy. Seems like that's all I keep finding.

Location please? I did remind everyone here about this on post #67...

It was Auburn Hills MI. I was talking with someone on another site and shipped it to him at cost.

I asked one of the people there to see if there were more in the back and there weren't. It was wired thought. This is the first store to have both the regular Hit Streak and Gold Hot Streak PS4 starter packs.
---
Characters Owned: 131 of 131 (100%) (Bring on Superchargers)
Figures Owned: 209 of 268 (77.9%)
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#102 Posted: 19:15:24 23/09/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
I guess you could buy a Hot Streak single when released and re-incorporate him inside that packaging. Unclebob did that for GITD Cynder in the Giants days.

My only "custom" - quite proud of that one. ;)
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#103 Posted: 18:51:29 25/09/2015
Anymore sightings of Golden Hot Streak other than the Middle & East coast?
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#104 Posted: 21:35:13 25/09/2015
Folks in UK and Australia have found them. I sure did not find any in my Seattle area.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#105 Posted: 22:29:14 25/09/2015
I havent seen any on long island, ny so far, which sucks
motosada Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#106 Posted: 03:22:23 26/09/2015
So, okay. Question. Do the Dark, Special Event, or Gold Hot Streaks retain their unique coloration during gameplay? I ask because the video posted back on page one shows the Golden Hot Streak pop up, and as soon as Spitfire goes to tune it up, the coloration reverts to the standard black/red Hot Streak textures. Does the Dark Hot Streak remain black/silver? Does the Special Event version keep the yellow wheels? Or do they also revert to the vanilla Hot Streak coloration?

I ask because, for me, the summoning sequence doesn't matter all that much. So if the vehicle isn't any different during 99.8% of the time I'd be using it... not only do I not care to collect it, but I'm hesitant to refer to it as an in-game variant since they couldn't be bothered to give it a complete retexturing. YMMV, but that's my mileage.
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#107 Posted: 05:03:30 26/09/2015
That seems to only happen with E3 Hot Streak and Golden Hot Streak. If you use any other Supercharger with either of those vehicles, they retain the special colors, but when you use them with Spitfire, they revert back to the colors of the normal supercharged Hot Streak. It's kind of weird.
---
Hail Sithis
#108 Posted: 13:10:29 26/09/2015
Quote: LordElohim
That seems to only happen with E3 Hot Streak and Golden Hot Streak. If you use any other Supercharger with either of those vehicles, they retain the special colors, but when you use them with Spitfire, they revert back to the colors of the normal supercharged Hot Streak. It's kind of weird.

It's prob because they didnt bother to add special supercharger effects past the default one so when spitfires used with his hot streak it just deafults to it's supercharged status.
Hologramme Green Sparx Gems: 463
#109 Posted: 13:54:46 26/09/2015
I'm living in France and I found two starter pack with Golden Hot Streak. One in a Micromania ( counterpart of Target here) and one in Fnac (same as Virgin Megastore I think). The two versions are for X-Box One, I didn't find any for PS4 and I searched it in 9 stores. Iwas lucky because for all stores I visited, I arrived at the same time they were busy to open boxes of Skylanders. So, I'm sure there weren't other package with a golden version.

Sorry for my bas english, I hope you can understand what I tried to say.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:06 27/09/2015 by Hologramme
motosada Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#110 Posted: 16:38:12 26/09/2015
Quote: SlayerX11

It's prob because they didnt bother to add special supercharger effects past the default one so when spitfires used with his hot streak it just deafults to it's supercharged status.

Welp. Now that I know that, I know I don't care. Not an in-game variant so far as I'm concerned. Thanks for the answer, guys!
orekul Yellow Sparx Gems: 1099
#111 Posted: 22:56:30 28/09/2015
Have many more of these shown up outside of the us?

I found one in the uk, any others over here picked one up, the one I found was in the xbox one starter set
#112 Posted: 00:26:56 29/09/2015
Ive yet to find one sadly and id really not like to pay extra for it.
Concept Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#113 Posted: 00:29:13 29/09/2015
I agree with SlayerX11. I'm not going to pay $75 just to get a special vehicle. However, if I see one on Black Friday for half price I may have to take the plunge. We bought the Dark Starter but the regular figures look way better.
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#114 Posted: 03:18:40 29/09/2015
Dang that looks cool. Almost like a nitro hot streak smilie
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
Roger_swe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#115 Posted: 19:29:46 29/09/2015
Has anyone found the golden hot streak in X360 starter or is it only XB1 and PS4 starters?
---
SSA:37/37, SG:62/62, SSF:75/75, STT:56/56, SSC:66/66, Sidekick,Mini:24/24
AP:8/8, BP:4/4, EP:2/2, RP:4/4, Trophy:4/4, Trap:63/66, Item:33/33, Elite:14/14
Hologramme Green Sparx Gems: 463
#116 Posted: 23:16:15 29/09/2015
Apparently, it's only in XB1 and PS4 starters.
gillgrunt32 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3283
#117 Posted: 11:02:53 30/09/2015
hmmm only 400 made? i highly doubt it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPlRGLwWIF4 (not my vid)
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#118 Posted: 11:10:02 30/09/2015
Went by the TRU in SE Memphis again and they still had two ps4 packs with gold hot streak. I didn't rifle through everything, because they have their pegs so full and low hanging that moving the starter packs was creating falling Skylanders. So there might be more. Saw all of wave two and the Halloween fiesta guy too. No hi volt variant though.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#119 Posted: 13:53:50 02/10/2015
Can't be bothered reading all posts
Does this appear in game as gold?
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#120 Posted: 14:05:02 02/10/2015
Ooooh I want
But sadly I probably will never get it
These things tend to go for tons on eBay and nz will prob never get it
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#121 Posted: 19:49:36 02/10/2015
I saw several golds in PS4 kits yesterday at my local AZ TRU. No XBone or 360 goldies though.

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#122 Posted: 22:31:21 02/10/2015
Haven't seen any yet in my area (TN) either ....like i could aford another starter pack. smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#123 Posted: 22:39:05 02/10/2015
If i could find one around me id get it. I just haven't found one yet sadly.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#124 Posted: 23:21:18 02/10/2015
Perhaps we should start a thread to see which states and areas where these starter packs with Gold Hot Streak are in abundance? It seems some areas missed out completely and it's been scattered distribution.
#125 Posted: 01:35:36 03/10/2015
Thats because of there Logistics Department. Hence why i said many times they all need to be fired, and build a new team. This is a global game but it's not global at all....many places here and abroad never get many of the figures.
---
#126 Posted: 21:55:47 03/10/2015
Im sure my area got them 2 ebay listings are near me, i just didnt because i found out abt them a day after the game came out
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#127 Posted: 23:09:41 03/10/2015
Could not find any of them near me. Had to outsource to a friend to get one.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#128 Posted: 01:22:30 04/10/2015
Can we start a thread so that those collectors with gold hot streak in abundance can help get them for those living in areas with none? Is it just me, or did NJ and PA get screwed with gold hot streak? Or perhaps it was the whole Northeast US?
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#129 Posted: 01:25:17 04/10/2015
Quote: mastermc54
Can we start a thread so that those collectors with gold hot streak in abundance can help get them for those living in areas with none? Is it just me, or did NJ and PA get screwed with gold hot streak? Or perhaps it was the whole Northeast US?

Sadly, something like this would edge really close to a Buy/Sell/Trade situation :(
#130 Posted: 01:47:54 04/10/2015
Quote: UncleBob

Sadly, something like this would edge really close to a Buy/Sell/Trade situation smilie

He's not saying to do any of the above thou, just where are you seeing this car etc atm and where are you not etc. If anyones seen any around hershey/harisburg PA or even NJ let me know as im going there next weekend and willing to visit that store on my way there smilie
#131 Posted: 12:33:36 04/10/2015
I saw a full case of 6 on launch day, XBOne, in Phillipsburg, NJ. Also one at the Gamestop in Phillipsburg. I have not seen any since.
---
Hail Sithis
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#132 Posted: 15:14:45 04/10/2015

I have literally checked every store in Las Vegas that stocks skylanders, and not once have I found one.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:14:57 04/10/2015 by mega spyro
#133 Posted: 01:18:14 05/10/2015
I saw a full case of 6 on launch day, XBOne, in Phillipsburg, NJ. Also one at the Gamestop in Phillipsburg. I have not seen any since.

At TRU?, ive actually been to the TRU,target and walmart in your town on a stop to Harisburg PA before. I actually found my 1st chase variant at that TRu (Fuzzy trigger happy)
#134 Posted: 02:38:39 05/10/2015

At TRU?, ive actually been to the TRU,target and walmart in your town on a stop to Harisburg PA before. I actually found my 1st chase variant at that TRu (Fuzzy trigger happy)

Please never refer to Phillipsburg or any part of NJ as "my town" ever again. They are simply the closest in proximity to me, but I am on the good side of the river. With that said, if you come through this way often, I would be glad to host you for a stopover. I don't really meet any fellow Skylanders fans in real life.
---
Hail Sithis
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#135 Posted: 02:59:23 05/10/2015
Heh, like when people say I live in SC when I live in NC? To many outsiders looking in, there's no difference, but we know otherwise. smilie
#136 Posted: 03:35:45 05/10/2015

Hahahaha...I pass through the Phillipsburg area on occasion, but have never been to the TRU there. The closest TRU to there I've stopped and hunted for Skylanders at is the one by the mall in the Allentown, PA area.
#137 Posted: 05:05:13 05/10/2015

Hahahaha...I pass through the Phillipsburg area on occasion, but have never been to the TRU there. The closest TRU to there I've stopped and hunted for Skylanders at is the one by the mall in the Allentown, PA area.

That is the Whitehall Toys R Us, and it is pretty notoriously hated. The employees at Phillipsburg have told me plenty of tales of people that live IN Allentown that drive all the way to PBurg just to avoid the Whitehall store. They hardly ever answer the phone, and aren't particularly helpful when they do. They are a AAA volume store, so stock is usually pretty decent, BUT that store follows the TRU Times Square price markups. Which means, sometimes 20-30 percent MORE than the usual TRU markup. I think when I was there for the Superchargers midnight, a friend of mine saw the Transformers Year of the Goat Soundwave for, like, either $210 or $230, while "normal" TRU price for it is $180. That store is, uh, not great.
---
Hail Sithis
#138 Posted: 15:44:10 05/10/2015

Please never refer to Phillipsburg or any part of NJ as "my town" ever again. They are simply the closest in proximity to me, but I am on the good side of the river. With that said, if you come through this way often, I would be glad to host you for a stopover. I don't really meet any fellow Skylanders fans in real life.

lol sorry i take it your prob from PA then smilie I've walked in Easton before and went to the Crayola experience with my son a few years ago. When my parents use to own a place down the road from Hershey my wife (then gf at the time) and I use to go there with our son all the time and we'd stop is Phillipsburg as it was a good spot to change our son, get food and gas and just shop some. We werent in rush to get to where we were going cause we could get there at any time. I miss those days as they sold the house with my mothers decline in health. Took many 3-4 day weekend trips.

I've been to that TRU once thou i don't remember if it was good or bad. We normally take i-78 so we avoid Allentown, thou the last time i went we got Dennys at 2am, which was fun as we use to not have Dennys around here until the past 3 or so yrs and 1 of the 3 that opened has already closed.).

That is the Whitehall Toys R Us, and it is pretty notoriously hated. The employees at Phillipsburg have told me plenty of tales of people that live IN Allentown that drive all the way to PBurg just to avoid the Whitehall store. They hardly ever answer the phone, and aren't particularly helpful when they do. They are a AAA volume store, so stock is usually pretty decent, BUT that store follows the TRU Times Square price markups. Which means, sometimes 20-30 percent MORE than the usual TRU markup. I think when I was there for the Superchargers midnight, a friend of mine saw the Transformers Year of the Goat Soundwave for, like, either $210 or $230, while "normal" TRU price for it is $180. That store is, uh, not great.

Sounds like the carle place, ny store we have here which basically any TRU next to the NYC/queens line is higher priced and everything farther out east is normal.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:48:03 05/10/2015 by SlayerX11
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#139 Posted: 16:38:16 05/10/2015

I guess the salaries of that area support a 30% increase, otherwise people will vote with their pocketbook. That's the only way to send a message.
#140 Posted: 22:43:29 05/10/2015
Lol its prob more the rent they pay then salarys of the area.
#141 Posted: 18:23:02 24/10/2015
Is anybody still finding the starter packs with gold Hot Streak in stores? I assume areas that received them at launch still have them since Superchargers isn't selling well.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#142 Posted: 23:14:46 24/10/2015
I never saw one of these, but would have liked to. Not that I would need a 4th hot streak, but because it looks pretty cool.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#143 Posted: 01:56:09 25/10/2015
I've actually seen them at one ToysRUs near me recently.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#144 Posted: 03:19:22 02/12/2015
Just saw these at Burnsville, MN TRU if anyone in the area is looking for one...
[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:55:39 19/12/2015 by 4inCreation
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#145 Posted: 22:14:51 02/12/2015
Any sightings for OH? I've wanted one for a while and I could give the rest of the starter pack to a friend.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:09 06/12/2015 by GigaCamo
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#146 Posted: 00:55:13 03/12/2015
I never had any luck in southeastern Michigan finding these either.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#147 Posted: 05:57:05 19/12/2015
Found this image if anybody wants it...
[User Posted Image]
#148 Posted: 00:29:22 20/12/2015
Wish i could find one in my area.... smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me