Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What is your personality type [CLOSED]
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#1 Posted: 17:56:18 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Take the test to find out!

I got ISFJ even though I'm actually an INFJ. Close enough lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7080
#2 Posted: 18:02:20 17/09/2015
I'm INTJ. Seems pretty accurate to me.

Quote:
It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:30:28 17/09/2015 by darkwolf
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#3 Posted: 18:07:20 17/09/2015
INFP. This is highly accurate. And apparently we make up only 4% of the population We're cool.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:10:14 17/09/2015 by Spyrobaby
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#4 Posted: 18:10:42 17/09/2015
INTP-T
Yes, fits me fine.

Quote:
The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

Well, that explains my science addiction.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:24:25 17/09/2015 by BlackWing116
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#5 Posted: 18:21:54 17/09/2015
INTP-A. Seems legit.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 19:12:25 17/09/2015
Quote: Spyrobaby
INFP. This is highly accurate. And apparently we make up only 4% of the population We're cool.

I am a INFP as well.
#7 Posted: 19:17:39 17/09/2015

I'm cooler. We only make up 3%! Beath that!
#8 Posted: 19:18:41 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116

INFJs only make up 1%
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#9 Posted: 19:20:14 17/09/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon

INFJs only make up 1%

What's the biggest amound?
#10 Posted: 19:22:41 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon

INFJs only make up 1%

What's the biggest amound?

[User Posted Image]
http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-...-is-my-type.htm
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#11 Posted: 19:27:16 17/09/2015
ENTJ.
---
now its time to get funky
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#12 Posted: 19:38:19 17/09/2015
Y'all need to post what they mean.

INTJ
It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

This is somewhat accurate. I like to apply logic and truth over how people feel, but I'm definitely not that strategic or intelligent.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:13 17/09/2015 by Mesuxelf
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#13 Posted: 19:42:44 17/09/2015
INTP. Mostly accurate.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#14 Posted: 19:49:49 17/09/2015
Quote:
ADVOCATE (INFJ-T)

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

Kinda fits... But for all these questions about "do your ideas work out?" I answered no. Where does it get that "INFJs are not idle dreamers" then why am I in there?

Quote:
If someone does not respond to your e-mail quickly, you start worrying if you said something wrong

SO MUCH YES

EDIT: Didn't see this part before.

INFJs indeed share a very unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to INFJs, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

INFJs find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. INFJs take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

That seems to fit a little better. What do you guys think? Does it fit me?
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:30 17/09/2015 by mega spyro
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#15 Posted: 20:06:39 17/09/2015
INTP-A
Quote:
The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.
#16 Posted: 20:08:47 17/09/2015
I always thought you shied away from conversation tbh, but when we talked, you were very friendly. You also do seem pretty creative, so I'll agree there. Everything else, I don't know you well enough to make a decision on.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#17 Posted: 20:27:14 17/09/2015
I got ESTJ "The Executive"

I've taken this test before and have gotten INTJ twice "The Scientist/ The Mastermind"

After reading more on it, INTJ fits me more, which makes sense considering I took this quiz a lot quicker than other quizzes, and I've gotten INTJ every time before
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:23:56 17/09/2015 by Badwolfmichael
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#18 Posted: 20:55:07 17/09/2015
This test gave me the result "INTP", which is one of the two results that I often get from these kinda tests. The other being "ISTP", which I actually get more frequently.

I'd say that the difference between my "sensing" and "intuitive" values must be marginal at best. And of course the tests also have some differences when compared to each other.

Here are some info on both of those:

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISTP.html

https://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#19 Posted: 21:02:26 17/09/2015
I took this test 4 different times and each time I got different results x:
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#20 Posted: 21:12:32 17/09/2015
Quote: Iceclaw
I took this test 4 different times and each time I got different results x:

That would probably be because you have more "perceptive" point of view the second/third/fourth time around. You already know what kinda results your first answers gave you, so you essentially justify it to yourself to answer the questions differently because you don't want to get the same results again.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#21 Posted: 21:13:23 17/09/2015
ESTP personality types always have an impact on their immediate surroundings – the best way to spot them at a party is to look for the whirling eddy of people flitting about them as they move from group to group. Laughing and entertaining with a blunt and earthy humor, ESTP personalities love to be the center of attention. If an audience member is asked to come on stage, ESTPs volunteer – or volunteer a shy friend.

Yeah I'm pretty extroverted, outgoing, and down-to-earth. This seems right.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#22 Posted: 21:43:19 17/09/2015
ENFJ!

"ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community."

I'd say it's really accurate to who I am and aspire to be!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#23 Posted: 21:58:53 17/09/2015
ENFP

Quote:
The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Quote:
ENFPs are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom.

Quote:
More than just sociable people-pleasers though, ENFPs, like all their Diplomat cousins, are shaped by their Intuitive (N) quality, allowing them to read between the lines with curiosity and energy. They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected – but unlike Analysts, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, ENFPs see it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and are always looking for a deeper meaning.

It also says somewhere here they enjoy Small talk, but i absolutely suck at it.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#24 Posted: 00:22:26 18/09/2015
ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#25 Posted: 00:33:11 18/09/2015
Right here.

http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#26 Posted: 00:50:35 18/09/2015
ADVOCATE (INFJ-A) Less than 1% of the world is me.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#27 Posted: 00:52:30 18/09/2015
INFJ. I feel like that is partually right, but not completely.
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#28 Posted: 00:54:07 18/09/2015
Every time I try it I get INFJ.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#29 Posted: 00:55:31 18/09/2015
infj

down to a science
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#30 Posted: 01:19:36 18/09/2015
Last time I tried one of these (about 2 years ago) I got INFJ. Let's try again!

Aaaaand now I'm INFP!

"INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
At their best, these qualities enable INFPs to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. The strength of this intuitive communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous INFPs are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to INFPs, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.
INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.
Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, INFPs will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for INFPs’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook."

I italicized things that pretty much describe me.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#31 Posted: 01:23:51 18/09/2015
isfj
-
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#32 Posted: 01:31:57 18/09/2015
Quote: Thunderdragon14
isfj
-

It looks like you just smacked your head on the keyboard

hv ngsjz
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#33 Posted: 01:32:36 18/09/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
isfj
-

hv ngsjz

tru
ive taken a million of these kinds of tests and i either get isfj or isfp
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#34 Posted: 01:33:30 18/09/2015
isfj
-

hv ngsjz

Oh my God did you actually do it
---
now its time to get funky
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#35 Posted: 01:34:01 18/09/2015
bnbbg,l

^ I actually smacked my face on the keyboard for that.
---
Dead
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#36 Posted: 01:34:23 18/09/2015
ENFP PERSONALITY (“THE CAMPAIGNER”)

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing. It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.
Oriah Mountain Dreamer
The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

You Can Change the World With Just an Idea

ENFP personalityMore than just sociable people-pleasers though, ENFPs, like all their Diplomat cousins, are shaped by their Intuitive (N) quality, allowing them to read between the lines with curiosity and energy. They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected – but unlike Analysts, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, ENFPs see it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and are always looking for a deeper meaning.

ENFPs are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom.
Many other types are likely to find these qualities irresistible, and if they've found a cause that sparks their imagination, ENFPs will bring an energy that oftentimes thrusts them into the spotlight, held up by their peers as a leader and a guru – but this isn't always where independence-loving ENFPs want to be. Worse still if they find themselves beset by the administrative tasks and routine maintenance that can accompany a leadership position. ENFPs' self-esteem is dependent on their ability to come up with original solutions, and they need to know that they have the freedom to be innovative – they can quickly lose patience or become dejected if they get trapped in a boring role.

i have no idea if this is too long since mobile
#37 Posted: 01:35:22 18/09/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
isfj
-

hv ngsjz

Oh my God did you actually do it

I did it. I'm a pro.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#38 Posted: 04:53:21 18/09/2015
took this a bit ago, infp.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me