Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
New Persona 5 Trailer [CLOSED]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#1 Posted: 12:38:49 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I know we don't have an All-Purpose for the franchise but I don't feel like I know enough about MegaTen to make a good OP for one; but that doesn't mean I won't share this anyway.

(nsfw warning for some blood)

Literally as I found out about the timer in the ongoing stream on Tokyo Game Show it ended,and WOW.
Shame that it's also where we find out it's been delayed to Summer 2016 but it shouldn't be that much of a surprise - better a delayed good game than a rushed unfinished/unpolished one.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:46:47 17/09/2015 by Bifrost
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 22:41:05 17/09/2015
Yeah, kinda upset that it's coming Summer 2016 but it was expected considering we got very little news. Atleast it looks much better in terms of in game events, the new platforming mechanics, and anime cutscenes. Hoping we get a live demo during the Atlus stream Friday night.

Painter-kun is a party member so I guess that's cool. Tanooki party member lmao
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:45:54 17/09/2015 by TacoMakerSkys
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9982
#3 Posted: 22:58:18 17/09/2015
I don't mind the delay since it's Atlus after all so I expect good things out of this

SO I guess fighting demons is finally a thing again in Persona ?
I hope they bring back the negotiation system
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#4 Posted: 00:15:41 18/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Almost forgot to put this in: Subbed version.

It's amazing how this game manages to be so crazy stylish but still seems to be trying to be even darker than the previous two's more intense moments. I wouldn't be surprised if people coming from that FE x SMT game think this will be as clean and subtle as the others but get the shadows exploding in blood - or the characters ripping skin off their faces to summon - instead.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:02 18/09/2015 by Bifrost
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#5 Posted: 06:57:50 19/09/2015
Persona 5 Animation announced.
---
words. letters. filler.
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#6 Posted: 07:11:46 19/09/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Persona 5 Animation announced.

Um I should have expected that so where can I see that announcement
---
POPSMARTS!
#7 Posted: 12:14:19 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
During the Persona Special Stage stream that we got this trailer from. article There's an edited for spoilers intro in the commets but I can't mess with youtube links atm.

Of course,buried in people whining over how they didn't magically take that evil Summer 2016 date away instead of an anime.
Not gonna lie,while I think linking up with game dates and having it be released on the first day of that school would be sweet, with Star Fox's delay to the same timeframe and other games before, something else's happening that's making people put it here.

They also posted the dev team apology video again, and they said the trailer was all PS4 footage - which explains why it's not ready for release yet too, you can see a glimpse of the framerate at points and it's actually all over the place. More than a delay people would whine at this not being 60fps.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:23:31 19/09/2015 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me