Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gwenpool [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 02:59:37 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Gwenpool.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 03:04:22 17/09/2015
THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#3 Posted: 09:16:41 17/09/2015
This is a disgrace to all Deadpool fans.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#4 Posted: 12:53:59 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: LittleWizard

Says the guy who doesn't read comics. ;0
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#5 Posted: 12:54:56 17/09/2015
Only 99 sleeps kids!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#6 Posted: 13:46:06 17/09/2015

Your attitude is a disgrace to all Deadpool fans.
#7 Posted: 14:33:03 17/09/2015
Quote: somePerson

I do, thank you very much.

Quote: StriderSwag

Your hate for Deadpool, causes a man to cry every minute.
---
#8 Posted: 15:16:37 17/09/2015

I do, thank you very much.

Quote: StriderSwag

Your hate for Deadpool, causes a man to cry every minute.

lol who said i hated deadpool
i ****ing love deadpool
BUT ILL DEFEND GWEN STACY WITH MY LIFE
#9 Posted: 16:37:56 17/09/2015
^You don't love Deadpool, you love Gwen Stacy and Justin Bieber's Child, that married Harry Styles and Melissa Mcarthys child and those two had a baby, that married Amy Whinehouse, and they had a little girl. That's who you love.
---
#10 Posted: 16:52:29 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
^You don't love Deadpool, you love Gwen Stacy and Justin Bieber's Child, that married Harry Styles and Melissa Mcarthys child and those two had a baby, that married Amy Whinehouse, and they had a little girl. That's who you love.

You're a fan of Ultimate universe Deadpool.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#11 Posted: 17:07:53 17/09/2015

wut??
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#12 Posted: 17:30:23 17/09/2015

nice lame insult
0/10
deadpool is dissapoint
#13 Posted: 17:41:04 17/09/2015

I'm a fan of Deadpool.
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#14 Posted: 18:51:55 17/09/2015
And S&N slowly devolves into a YouTube comment section.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15 Posted: 18:58:09 17/09/2015

I'm a fan of Deadpool.

How many Deadpool comics have you read?
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#16 Posted: 18:59:40 17/09/2015
petition to move all of humanity to the next star system
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#17 Posted: 19:10:15 17/09/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13

I'm a fan of Deadpool.

He doesn't have to read the comics to be a fan. It's like when you say they're a Pokemon fan, and someone says "Have you played the originals?", and they respond no. It doesn't mean they can't enjoy Pokemon if they haven't played the originals. Just like how LittleWizard can still be a fan of Deadpool without reading the comics.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#18 Posted: 19:14:33 17/09/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

I'm a fan of Deadpool.

He doesn't have to read the comics to be a fan. It's like when you say they're a Pokemon fan, and someone says "Have you played the originals?", and they respond no. It doesn't mean they can't enjoy Pokemon if they haven't played the originals. Just like how LittleWizard can still be a fan of Deadpool without reading the comics.

I never said he did have to read comics to be a fan? I was just curious to see if he had read any of the comics.

Though reading it now I can see how you got the impression that that is what I meant
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:34 17/09/2015 by Wreckingball13
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#19 Posted: 19:46:47 17/09/2015

I never said he did have to read comics to be a fan? I was just curious to see if he had read any of the comics.

Though reading it now I can see how you got the impression that that is what I meant

Ohhh ok. Sorry for assuming.
#20 Posted: 19:48:49 17/09/2015

I have read the comics, but I do not have many, because I do not have a Comic Book Store near me. I do watch summaries though. I am probably the biggest Deadpool fan on the website. Also, I completely agree with Mexsuelf, but I see where you are coming from WB.
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#21 Posted: 20:09:21 17/09/2015
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=122836&post=5754135]LittleWizard[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=122836&post=5754044]Wreckingball13[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=122836&post=5754032]Mesuxelf[/url]]

He doesn't have to read the comics to be a fan. It's like when you say they're a Pokemon fan, and someone says "Have you played the originals?", and they respond no. It doesn't mean they can't enjoy Pokemon if they haven't played the originals. Just like how LittleWizard can still be a fan of Deadpool without reading the comics.[/quote]

Though reading it now I can see how you got the impression that that is what I meant[/quote]

I have read the comics, but I do not have many, because I do not have a Comic Book Store near me. I do watch summaries though. [b]I am probably the biggest Deadpool fan on the website.[/b] Also, I completely agree with Mexsuelf, but I see where you are coming from WB.[/quote]

Woahhhh

You also seem to have the biggest ego

Geez
---
now its time to get funky
#22 Posted: 21:16:57 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator

I have read the comics, but I do not have many, because I do not have a Comic Book Store near me. I do watch summaries though. I am probably the biggest Deadpool fan on the website. Also, I completely agree with Mexsuelf, but I see where you are coming from WB.

You're the biggest fan on this site but you don't read many Deadpool comics. Kk.
RMStunticon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#23 Posted: 20:07:12 18/09/2015

You know how stupid it is to argue about how big of a fan you are? I'ts an opinion.
---
I'm going to shamelessly promote my Youtube now, 'Kay?
https://www.youtube.com/channe...grjNmeuQrhvaMDA
#24 Posted: 20:31:24 18/09/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

Woahhhh

You also seem to have the biggest ego

Geez

Says the guy that says all my topics are horrible and his are the best.

You're the biggest fan on this site but you don't read many Deadpool comics. Kk.

I read Deadpool Comics, but I live in Ramsgate and I buy my comics in London. Only a true Deadpool fan would do that.

Quote: RMStunticon

You know how stupid it is to argue about how big of a fan you are? I'ts an opinion.

I'm not arguing, your trying to make an argument.
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#25 Posted: 20:41:23 18/09/2015
^calm down there bucko
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#26 Posted: 20:58:50 18/09/2015
"Says the guy that says all my topics are horrible and his are the greatest"

Lolllllllllll

Let's be honest, I don't say they're horrible, just incredibly pointless. You also say that.

And please, LittleWizard, enlighten me. Where have I EVER said my topics are always anywhere close to great?
---
#27 Posted: 20:59:35 18/09/2015
Quote: Thunderdragon14
^calm down there bucko

Bucko?! Deadpool fans obviously know not to speak the name Bucko! Bucko was Deadpool's Sidekick in Issue #150 of The New Mutants. He was horrible.
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#28 Posted: 21:00:06 18/09/2015
^calm down there bucko

Bucko?! Deadpool fans obviously know not to speak the name Bucko! Bucko was Deadpool's Sidekick in Issue #150 of The New Mutants. He was horrible.

bucko bucko bucko
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#29 Posted: 21:01:40 18/09/2015
^calm down there bucko

bucko bucko bucko

Yaaaaay bucko knows how to use google
---
#30 Posted: 21:31:35 18/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Did you know Deadpool has Cancer? Only true fans know that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me