Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Stupid question... [CLOSED]
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1 Posted: 01:52:31 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
So, if I want to make a new NNID on my Wii U, but I already have and account, can I still use my old downloads on the new NNID?

Example: I have NNID #1, and I make NNID #2. Can I still play everything I downloaded on NNID#1 on NNID #2?
---
Dead
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#2 Posted: 01:53:07 14/09/2015
Yes.You can
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 02:03:42 14/09/2015
No, you can't.

Well you can if it's a different USER that has the NNID. So don't just replace it. That's a nono
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#4 Posted: 12:46:11 14/09/2015
Is your Wii U broken in any way? Or your 3DS? If you can still manage to use the system(s), try your best to unlink the ID, those are very hard to replace, not just the actual ID, but the games on it. Once you make a new ID, you will lose the ability to redownload games that were lost. If you absolutely can't connect to your system(s), try contacting Nintendo to disconnect your account. Its better than repaying for games you've already owned.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#5 Posted: 16:25:57 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: zookinator
Is your Wii U broken in any way? Or your 3DS? If you can still manage to use the system(s), try your best to unlink the ID, those are very hard to replace, not just the actual ID, but the games on it. Once you make a new ID, you will lose the ability to redownload games that were lost. If you absolutely can't connect to your system(s), try contacting Nintendo to disconnect your account. Its better than repaying for games you've already owned.

No, my Wii U isn't broken, I just want to make a new NNID, to use only to play games with the other darkspyro users, and I'm wondering if I can have two NNIDs on the same Wii U.
---
Dead
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#6 Posted: 17:25:18 14/09/2015
I'm doing that; my WiiU is used and since there were still some digital games, I left the previous' owner account there and I'm playing them through a new one.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me